Trappers Bend Ch. 08

Story Info
Ana has a great training idea. Can Sir make her share?
3.3k words
4.78
4.8k
5
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: The Forever Toy

Hunger and a full bladder gnawed at the edge of Ana's awareness again. At some point, the thing that had been pressing and buzzing against her sex all night was removed, and she finally fell into a deep sleep, a sleep that everything in her wanted to continue.

Even asleep, she could dimly sense her bondage, along with a sense that waking up meant facing something she desperately wanted to avoid. So she drifted off again.

It didn't last long.

There was a moment of panic when they tilted her forward and she kept dreaming, bound in darkness. In her mind's eye, she saw herself tripping, spinning through space, the morning light that drifted over the forest swirling around her.

Then suddenly she was vertical with her legs spread and the straps digging into her. There was nothing under her feet, and the mask was heavy and tight against her face. She struggled to open her eyes, some part of her still convinced she was dreaming.

Ana's first experience of real wakefulness was a moment of panic, crying out into her gag as something pressed down above her full bladder. It gave way to an icy, slick humiliation erupting in her belly as her bladder released, splashing into something below her.

She heard the sound of a plastic bucket being put down, and felt a hand gently cleaning her. For a strange moment, she felt relief. She had thought somehow she'd wet herself in her sleep, but she was clean.

Then fingers worked between her labia. She recognized them now as Sir's, by the shape and the gentle way he touched her. She let herself forget who he was and what he had done, and just enjoy the touch. It was surprisingly easy. He touched her like a lover, not invading her but simply stroking, bringing pleasure to her helplessness.

It was a relief to be touched that way after the long night and rude awakening. It reminded her she was still a woman. Not a machine to turn on and off with a vibrator, or a farm animal to be emptied into a bucket, but something to be stroked and pleased.

After a long moment, the hand withdrew and she felt faint pressure over the mask and smelled her own arousal.

The pleasure had only been incidental. The intent was to mark her, to remind her that she was made for pleasure of someone else. That her body made that fact undeniable.

She didn't respond at first. She found herself incapable of responding -- of any action at all, save for quietly grumbling behind her mask.

But that wasn't quite true, the bondage left a little movement. She tried to push her crotch out to him, to remind him what she was, so he'd stroke her again.

Instead, she felt his lips, gentle but inescapable against her sex. They did not kiss or lick or bite her, but simply pressed against her. A mouth breathing her in and exhaling hot breath that made her shiver.

She pressed against him, spreading her swollen lips against his mouth, and felt him chuckle, the sound vibrating into her.

She'd had a boyfriend once who'd liked to savor her like that, enjoying her scent and the feel of her sex against his mouth. But he'd been a sweet boy, if a bit submissive for her tastes. He'd never chuckled, or spread her lubrication across her face to mark her.

And even though she couldn't open her eyes or shake out the cobwebs, her head cleared just enough. This wasn't a man pleasing her as a woman. This was a man enjoying her as a cunt.

She'd decided it herself, although he'd forced her to. She couldn't quite remember what the other choice had been, but surely it couldn't have been more dehumanizing.

She pressed harder against the mouth, hoping that at least she was right and it was Sir, and not his terrible father. The lips moved against her cunt, as if he were whispering a secret with his hot breath. Then he kissed her once and departed.

She felt the rubber hood tugging at her sticky skin as he pulled it off. She blinked, struggling to adjust to the light in the room and the sudden feeling of cold air on her face. Sir smiled at her, stroking her sweaty cheek. She couldn't help but smile a little too.

"Thank you, Sir," she said, her throat sore and crackly. "Can I have some-"

She stopped and murmured her thanks as he held up a straw to her mouth. The drink was chalky, thin, and mildly sweet, tasting of vanilla and artificial strawberry. A meal shake mixed with water -- he'd probably taken it from her cupboard. There was not nearly enough to fill her hungry belly, but enough to stop the rumbling for a while at least. His free hand continued to stroke her hair as she drank. It was intimate and awkward, and so she closed her tired eyes.

"You'd better finish you breakfast, cunt," he said, before she even realized she'd started to drift off. "It will be several hours before you eat again."

Ana forced her eyes open, focused on getting the drink down. Mercifully, he stopped stroking her, content to simply watch her finish.

"How was your first night as an owned cunt?" he said, his voice incongruously gentle.

"It was hard, Sir. I'm exhausted and sore."

"Down here?" he asked, his fingers casually running between her lips.

She winced.

"A little, Sir, but not... not there specifically."

He nodded, and continued to stroke her.

"Sir, please stop. That vibrator was going all night, and I need to rest."

She'd intended to sound authoritative, commanding, but her voice sounded so pleading and submissive in her ears. She forced herself to meet his eyes, and let out a growl in her throat, just barely resisting the urge to shout at her captor.

"Are you sure that's what you need, confused little cunt?"

She sighed. "What do you want me to say, Sir?"

He looked down, smiling.

"That's a good start."

It took her a moment to realize what he'd meant. Without even noticing, she'd started matching his thrusts. Ana closed her eyes, letting his fingers work in and out of her.

"Now beg for it, cunt."

"Can I please, cum Sir? You've been winding me up all night, and I really need it."

"Try again, cunt."

"Please let me cum, Sir. I need it."

He gave her a questioning look.

"More than you need to rest?"

She looked down. "I don't know, Sir. If you think so."

"Good answer," he said, giving her clit a little rub with his thumb.

"Tha-ank you, Sir. Please, a little more."

"I appreciated the suggestion yesterday, cunt. It was a good one," he said, his fingers slowing slightly.

"Uh, suggestion, Sir?"

"To make you beg," Dane said. "Do you remember what you wanted me to make you beg for?"

"I didn't want-" His fingers stopped suddenly, and he gave her a warning look. She felt her cheeks flush.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"I want to, uh.... I don't get to choose," she said, looking away, her cheeks flushed.

"And who gets to choose?" he asked, his voice stern.

"You, Sir." She said quietly.

"Do you remember why?"

She squeezed her eyes closed and took in a deep breath.

"Because I'm a confused little cunt who needs Sir to choose for me," she squeaked, forcing the words out before Sir could drag it out any further.

She clenched around him, bracing for the hateful, mocking laughter. Instead, she felt his lips kiss her softly on the forehead.

"Good girl. You learn very quickly for such a confused little cunt."

He pulled back, watching her. She was breathing hard, flushed red, her cunt so tight around his fingers it almost hurt. He pulled his fingers out and stroked them gently through her hair, rubbing her scalp.

Her tongue poked out of her mouth slightly, pressed against her upper teeth. It looked like she'd tried to thank him. Her breath still made a little "th" sound as panted.

He worked his hands down the sides of her face to her taught neck muscles for several minutes, smiling to himself as her jaw slowly dropped open, and her tense panting gave way to deep, even sighs. He ruffled her hair gently to stir her, then gently pressed his fingers back inside of her

"Have you completed your homework, cunt?"

"Homework?" she asked, her eyes blinking, struggling to focus. "School?"

"The homework I gave you last night."

Suddenly, her eyes snapped wide, and a look of alarm flashed across her face, and he felt her squeeze around him. She clenched her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them again, her face was neutral, innocent.

Her eyes seemed to look right past him, focused somewhere behind his nose. She hadn't even answered the question, and he could already see she was a terrible liar.

"Uh, yeah. Yes Sir. I need a... a regular sleep schedule, so I can learn your rules."

"Really? So all the vibration yesterday wasn't helpful?"

She gave a little whimper as he pulled his wet fingers out, rubbing them together in front of her eyes. She looked down.

"No, Sir. It really just made me want to uh... to resist more."

He moved his fingers towards her, and she sniffed in and opened her mouth, her tongue poking out obediently to lick herself from his fingers. Then she blinked and quickly pulled her tongue in, closing her mouth in simulated defiance.

That is not the right way to convince me," he said, trying to hide his smile.

She opened her mouth with a sigh, but he pulled his hand back.

"Beg, cunt."

"Please, may I lick my cum off your fingers, Sir."

"That's asking, cunt. I told you to beg. Use your name."

Her jaw clenched, her breath coming faster.

"Please Sir. This cunt needs to lick her cum off your fingers," she said, her voice trembling.

"You may, cunt."

He watched her slurp his fingers, feeling his cock pulse at the adoring little movements of her tongue as he gently stroking her neck with his free hand.

She even thanked him when he pulled his fingers out of her mouth, and pressed them into her namesake again.

"That's better," he said, pressing his palm against her soft, red bush.

"Now, you've done a few things that deserve punishment. You refused to lick my fingers clean for one, but that's a relatively minor transgression. The other one is more serious. Do you know what it is?"

"I... I didn't tell you that I forgot to do my homework," she said, her body trembling. "I just made up the best advice I could make up."

Dane glanced at Byron who'd been watching the whole thing impassively from a chair behind her. In his hands, he held a large piece of ginger, carved into the shape of a buttplug. The ginger fig had been sitting in the refrigerator overnight, soaking in its juices. Dane leaned forward, kissing Ana gently on the lips.

"That's unfortunate. Will you let me know if anything else occurs to you?" he asked.

"Um, sure. I mean, yes Sir," she said.

"Thanks, cunt."

He gently kissed her lips again, working his palm against her mound, two fingers buried deep inside her. She opened her mouth to receive him, the sweet smell of the shake mixing with arousal on her breath as he gently rolled her nipple with his other hand. She moaned pleasantly into his mouth, apparently happy to move things away from the topic of punishment.

Then Byron struck, shoving the plug into her rectum. She tensed and gasped.

"Uh, Sir? What did you put in me?"

"Don't worry about it, little cunt," he said, kissing her again.

"It's... it's burning, Sir."

"As it should. Keep complaining and the next one goes in your cunt."

He hooked his finger against her g-spot and she tensed, squeezing down on the ginger. She moaned into his mouth, her kisses frantic, as if they could drive away the burning pain, and the urge to beg for mercy.

"Sir, please! I know what I did wrong!"

He gave her a long kiss, her whimpers raising in pitch as he ground he palm against her clit.

"Please, Sir! May I tell you what I did wrong?"

"I?" he asked.

"This cunt, Sir! This cunt knows what she did wrong. Oh God, Sir, may this cunt tell you and a- apologize? Please, Sir?"

"Beg a little more first, and I'll consider it."

"Please! Let this confused little cunt apologize for what she did wrong! Please, Sir, this stupid cunt is so sorry!"

"Stupid?" he asked. "Why do you think you're stupid, cunt?"

"Yes Sir! Stupid for- for trying to trick you Sir. And for- for forgetting what she did wrong!"

"That does sound pretty stupid," Dane conceded. "Very well, cunt. What did you do wrong?"

"I didn't tell you the way- the way to train me. I told you to give me more sleep because, oh God, I'm so tired Sir!"

She was crying now, her body convulsing around his finger and the plug as tears poured down her face. Dane decided to let her use of "I" pass for the moment; he was mostly interested in what idea she'd come up with, and anyway, he didn't have all day for this exercise.

"So you lied to me?"

"No, I... I just didn't tell you a better idea I had come up with."

Dane started to turn away. Before he could take a step towards the door, Ana broke down.

"Yes Sir, this cunt lied to you. I'm sorry, Sir."

He turned back around and stroked her face, smiling at the spark of hope growing in her tearful eyes.

"So how should I train this stupid cunt?"

"Make me believe," she sobbed, her voice shaking. "That I've always been this way. Teach this cunt that she's never been anything but -- but your slave. Please, Sir, I'm sorry!"

Dane was struck silent for a moment. He motioned to Byron, who carefully pulled the ginger fig out of Ana's ass and went to the kitchen to throw it away. Dane held Ana gently as she sobbed, stroking her hair.

"You were wrong to lie to me. You should be proud of your idea," he said gently. "That was a very smart idea for a stupid cunt."

Unexpectedly she laughed, the sound percussive and wild between her sobs. And then with no prompting, Ana leaned forward, kissing him as she buried her face against his neck.

"It still hurts so much, Sir," she whispered. "Would you fuck me? This cunt really needs your cock inside her."

Dane held her for a long moment, breathing in her lust and sweat and desperation, tinted with the bracing aroma of ginger. Then he moved behind her, lowering a blindfold over her eyes.

"Wait here quietly," he whispered. "We're going to try your new idea."

* * * * *

Sir came back momentarily, and clipped something to the frame. Then, he began gently stroking her side.

"Repeat after me," he said. "This cunt is Sir's toy. This cunt is Sir's slave. This cunt was born to please her owner."

Ana cleared her throat. Her voice was rough from gagging and crying, throbbing along with the lingering burning in her ass.

"This cunt is Sir's toy. This cunt is Sir's slave. This cunt was born to please her owner."

She felt his fingers work down to her opening, gently teasing her. "Again," he said.

"This cunt is Sir's toy. This cunt is Sir's slave. This cunt was born to please her owner."

Her voice sounded warmer to her, less pained and more aroused. And then she heard the sound of Sir unzipping, and felt his cock press gently against her opening.

"Now beg me, cunt," he whispered in her ear, spreading her lips with his head.

She chanted, as he teased her entrance, the head moving agonizingly slowly.

"Fuck this cunt, Sir. She needs it so bad."

"Louder, please," he said, pulling back.

"Please, Sir! Fuck this cunt with your beautiful cock, Sir!"

"Why do you want my cock, cunt?"

"Because I'm so horny, Sir. You've teased me all night, and I'm so horny."

"Remember our conversation," he whispered into her ear. "We're trying out your smart idea now."

"Because... I'm a sex toy, Sir. I was made for your cock."

He pressed in slightly.

"Oh, thank thank, uh thank you," she stammered in a whisper.

"Convince both of us," he said, stretching her opening with his cock. "I want to believe that you've never been anything else but a submissive little toy for me to fuck."

"It's true, Sir. I was born as a, uh.... Sir, I can't. It's impossible. I'm older than you, how could I-"

"You're over-thinking it," he said, stroking her face gently as he pulled out. "When you had that idea, what did you picture?"

"The vibrator would wake me up, and I'd hump it. Then it would stop and I'd fall back asleep. It was like I wasn't a person anymore. Just some kind of sex doll that used to think it-"

She stopped herself, biting down on her own lip so hard that he worried she'd draw blood. Dane simply watched her, idly running the tip of his cock up and down her slit.

"Please not that, Sir. I can't say that."

Dane resisted the temptation to command her to continue. Instead, he took the blindfold off of her.

"Look at me," he said softly, waiting a moment for her tired eyes to adjust to the light and focus on his face as she panted softly.

"You're worried that if you say it, it will become true."

She said nothing.

"You're worried that it's already coming true, aren't you? That's why you chose the name you did, cunt."

He pressed his head gently against her clit, eliciting a gasp. Her mouth hung open, her eyes, bleary and unfocused. He watched her lips move silently, her head shaking slowly back and forth, her glazed eyes pointing to her master.

"That's why you're dripping. That's why you're begging me to fuck you."

"That's why," she whispered. That's why."

"Tell me what you are. Tell me what you have always been."

"I'm a sex doll," she murmured, her head still shaking back and forth slowly, unconsciously. "I've always been a sex doll."

He reached behind her head, grabbing her hair to hold it in place.

"I'm going to slide into you. You will say it louder and louder as I do."

"I am a sex doll. I have always been a sex doll," she said, her husky monotone contrasting with the wide, amazed look in her eyes.

His thick head stretched her opening, than popped past. She shivered, but her face didn't even reflect it. She just continued to chant.

"I am a sex doll. I have always been a sex doll."

And slowly, Dane bottomed out inside of Ana, as his sex doll continued to chant his mantra.

He fastened the blindfold on her and the chanting stopped immediately. Then, he slowly pulled out.

"Please," she murmured in the same strange monotone. "Please, Sir. Use this sex doll."

"I expect complete honesty from you in the future, cunt," he said quietly.

A moment later, he walked back upstairs. Ana shifted, panting softly, waiting and listening to the silence of the room as her body cooled. Her left wrist moved fractionally, the bond just a touch looser than her right, the bolt in the X frame seeming to rattle slightly.

Ana noticed and waited, even stiller and quieter than before.