Traps and Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bud popped up in front of Kalya from the branch between her legs. Before she had a chance to register what was happening, it popped open to reveal a kaleidoscopic display of color and a puff of sweet, enthralling pollen that tickled Kalya's nose and made her mind feel fuzzy and distant. The petals spread out from the center in a small, endless spiral, changing colors as they went. The innermost started red and then turned green and then gold and then... the colors moved out. They repeated in a pattern Kalya couldn't recognize but felt compelled to solve. The whole thing pulled so enthrallingly, seemed so important. How nice of Lareni to help her, to talk her through this in her sweet, soft, giggle-filed voice.

"They call these flowers Lamia's Eyes, can you see why?"

Kalya nodded.

"So it's such perfect practice! Isn't it?"

"Yes..." Kalya's voice sounded distant... sleepy in the way she felt after a long day in the sun. She stifled a yawn. "They're pretty"

"So pretty!" Lareni nodded in the background. It was vigorous... Kalya tried not to think about her breasts bouncing with her head. Easy enough, when the flower really was so pretty. Too hard to think about much else right then. Especially when her head felt swimmy and sloshy from the increasingly insistent perfumes swirling about her. When Lareni's lesson began in earnest it was a little hard to pay attention... so much easier to... to...

"Let my words drift around you and into you. You'll remember later, it's okay. But you can just relax and stare and breathe deeply... easily. These feelings are important, so pay attention closely to them and to the flower. The petals swirl and flash and they trick your mind into seeing movement so you feel like you're getting pulled into the colors and away from yourself. Do you feel it? Like everything else is fading away..."

"Fading..." Kalya sighed.

"Fading!" Lareni giggled. "So while your mind is getting pulled out of your head it's so easy for something else to slip inside. Putting thoughts in there, thoughts you think are yours. Like memories of being wrapped in my vines, of feeling the pleasure of helplessness. You liked feeling helpless, didn't you?"

"I... I..."

"Be honest." Lareni reached around the flower holding Kalya's eyes fixed and started scratching behind her ears. Kalya shuddered as Lareni's perky voice sliced through her mind like soft butter. "Honesty is best with me. I'm helping you!"

"I liked... helpless."

"I think you like it a lot! Not being in control, not having to worry. Just letting the pleasure someone else is giving you push everything else aside. No thoughts... no anxiety. Just relaxation and pleasure and it feels so, so good. That's the kinda trap they're gonna have waiting for you! You're strong, though, right? You wouldn't let yourself fall into a helpless, silly, sexy spell like that without realizing it. No? Yes?"

"Y-yes?"

"Yes to what, silly kitty?"

Kalya whimpered. "Spell?"

"Oh no, are you falling under?"

"I--feels good."

Lareni giggled.

"I know. It feels so good! It felt good when you were bound tight, held by my power, didn't it?"

"Yes," Kalya said.

"Too good to resist?"

"Resist?"

"You have to try a little!" Lareni patted Kalya's cheek, then tousled her hair in a way that made Kalya's word spin round as the pretty flowers pulling her mind out of her head. "Do you want to try resisting that again, too? Being wrapped up by me, held by me? Do you want that?"

A trickle of drool slid down the side of Kalya's face. She wanted to wipe it, she knew it looked silly, but she felt silly. Her arms felt heavy.

"Uh... uh-huh," she said.

"Oh, goodie! So here's what we're going to do. I'm going to wrap you up nice and slow and we're going to see how well you do resisting how good it feels. Sounds good?"

A soft, perfumed hand nodded Kalya's head up and down.

"Good," she moaned out.

"Oh, yay! Here we go... so much to focus on now. The vines looping around your waist, just starting to tighten and pull your arms to your side. I love these vines, they call them velvetsheet vines because of how soft they are. And they are so soft, but they're so strong. Just like me! Like this spell around you. Staring into the flower, feeling your mind growing softer, almost as soft as the vines rising up, up, up... around you. The way they feel across your chest? Squeezing everything just how you like it to be squeezed. Like being cocooned in pleasure, lost in a dream of submission. Submission to me! To your body. Your mind can't help you now. It loves this as much as your body. It feels so good to lose yourself, to smile and stare and forget all your worries and give yourself to me and my power."

Lareni started slowly stroking Kalya's hair and ears, cooing a little between her sweet words. There was so much happening right now that Kalya couldn't understand, and almost didn't want to. It just felt too good, impossibly good, to be wrapped up by Lareni, to be petted and stroked and slipped into her gentle cocoon of submission and desire. She hadn't realized it could feel this good, did not care when the thoughts of submitting had slipped into her mind. But they were there now, and inescapable as the vines and as delicious as Lareni's touch and voice.

Kalya mewed a little, wiggled in her wrappings, and moaned as they grew tighter and held her still and stiller yet.

"Everything I say is true, and this lesson is so important." Lareni was close now, whispering so softly. "Almost to your shoulders now, and once there get there you've no hope of escape. But you don't want to escape. You're barely resisting! You can't resist. Can't think about anything but giving in. That feeling... trapped and helpless and too silly and soaked with pleasure to care. We'll get you there... but not quickly."

The flower grew taller, tugging Kalya upright with it and making it easier and easier for the soft, fragrant, entrapping vines to wrap her tighter and tighter.

Lareni's voice grew a needy edge to it, dripping with lust and want in a way that sent shudders of desire down Kalya's entire body. Her ears strained to catch every word, to listen as best as she could even though the words flowed about her and seemed too soft and slippery to grasp.

"You and I want to savor this... to drink it in until it's part of us. I can't... I can't wait to feel what your submission is like. Neither can you. You want this so badly, don't you?"

"Want..." Kalya whimpered. "I... I want!"

"I know you do." The vines sinched around Kalya's neck, tight but not unpleasant. Lareni leaned back, giggling under her panting, wanting breaths. "I want it, too. But there's something I need from you, first. If we continue, if you want to. You want to?"

"Y-yes..." Kalya said.

The flower snapped shut, robbing her of her colors. Blackness swirled in front of her, inside her. Kalya gave a pouting frown, blinked against her disbelief. A void she longed to fill grew in her mind. Where was her mind? A hole... spiraling and pulling her down. Wanting more. Needing more. Lareni's voice, teasing and stretched to impossible slowness, slipped perfectly inside.

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes!" Kalya said.

She looked down at the fae, found her golden eyes glowing in the night, her hands behind her head in a posture that perfectly shoved her breasts out and into Kalya's face. Kalya's eyes helplessly clung to them, noticing how her pert nipples pushed against the two very small leaves covering them.

"Okay..." she sang. "Kalya..." In one fluid motion, Lareni reached down and pulled the leaves off her breasts, releasing them and leaning closer to Kalya. They bounced and caught the light of the moon. Soft skin, tinted green... full and heavy and as bouncy as Lareni's intoxicating voice. Perfect. "Can I have your attention?"

Kalya gaped, her mind stilled and smothered by pleasure and the view before her.

"Yes," she said.

Lareni smiled in wicked victory. Her eyes flashed and one hand went up to pet Kalya's hair.

Kalya's thoughts slipped around for a moment, registered the trap, and then slid away in a wave of reassuring pleasure at Lareni's touch.

"Excellent..." Lareni whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12