Travel Delays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers

"Ready?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," she answered breathlessly.

"Hold on to something, here goes."

I saw Christine slip in close to Roslyn, kissing her enthusiastically. I kissed up the inside of Roslyn's thighs, passing around her furry snatch to come down the other side. I pushed her legs back, spreading them out. Her hips turned up a bit, exposing the toy's pink handle. Christine had started to massage Roslyn's tits, and I gently took hold of the toy. She jerked under me, but I kept my grip. Leaning down, I inhaled her scent as I moved past her cunt. I blew across her pussy and she shivered. Pushing one leg back a bit more, I slipped my tongue between her lips. She called out, panting against Cristine's mouth. I used the fingers of my free hand to spread her lips and ran my tongue the length of her slit. As it passed over her clit, her body shook. I slipped my hand down, slowly inserting a finger into her pussy. I could feel the bumps of the toy through the wall of her vagina as I slipped into her, and she gave tiny squeaks each time I hit one. I slipped a second finger in, palm down so that the pads of my fingers rubbed across the toy in her ass. Once my fingers were all the way in, I pressed my lower lip against her clit. I knew that would give pressure, without overstimulating her. She caught her breath, and then I began to move the toy.

I didn't move it far, just applying pressure. I pushed in a bit or pulled out to stretch her sphincter. I twisted a bit, pulled it forward and back or side to side. When she seemed to hit a plateau, I began to move my fingers. Her cries became louder as Christine pulled away. I could feel movement and saw her couching over Roslyn's head. Her eyes were glazed as she watched me eating her friend's cunt. Roslyn's cries were silenced by Christine's pussy, and I lifted my lip from her clit. I attacked her nub with my tongue, occasionally rasping my teeth across it. I could feel Roslyn's climax coming, and quickly added a third finger to her pussy, spreading them out across the toy in her ass. I raised my middle finger, dragging it across her G-spot each time my hand pulled out. Roslyn shook as her orgasm hit, going completely silent. Christine made up for her, though, screaming at the top of her lungs as she came over her friend's face.

When she stilled, I lifted my mouth from Roslyn's pussy and released the toy in her ass. Like Christine earlier, she appeared to be completely out of it, her big chest heaving as she tried to suck in air. Christine was lying beside her, looking up and me.

"Damn, Andy. That was fucking spectacular."

"I'm glad you approve. Why don't you hold her for a bit? She'll want the contact when she comes to."

She nodded, rolling onto her side and placing a hand on Roslyn's big breast. "You know, I've always envied her these big tits. They're fantastic."

I looked over at Alison and Shelby, sitting on the other side of the mattress. They looked like they had been necking, but nothing more. I moved around to sit next to them, putting a hand on Alison's leg.

"So, who's next?"

My sister looked at me earnestly. "Andy, Chrissie said..."

When she didn't finish, I asked softly, "Yes? What did she say?"

She didn't answer, looking down.

Shelby looked at her, then me. "She wants you to have sex with her."

I shook my head. "You know we can't do that, Al."

"You can have anal sex. That's safe, even if the condom breaks. No worries about genetic freaks, just loving your sister. Can you do that for her, Andrew?"

I took Alison's hand, raising it to kiss her fingers. She smiled at the contact with my lips.

"Is that really what you want, Al? I don't know how comfortable it will be for you."

"I don't care if it hurts," she said, tears building in her eyes. "Please, will you make love to me, Andrew?"

I pulled her close, holding her to my chest as she shook. Shelby looked at me with pleading eyes and mouthed 'please'. I sighed, pulling her away from me.

"If we're going to do this, we're doing it right. I don't want to lose control with you, Alison. And, I'm a bit too worked up right now. Can you wait until I satisfy Christine?"

"I want you first," she whined.

I kissed her. "If I do it this way, I can stay with you longer. Shelby and I can make an Allie sandwich all night."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, threatening to strangle me. After a couple minutes she let me go and kissed my nose. "Okay. Go fuck the shit out of her, then come back to me, my dream lover."

I kissed her again, then gave Shelby a kiss on the cheek. She had a wary look for a moment but gave me a small smile as I pulled away.

"Shel, I will never force myself on you. I know that you've been hurt before, but I'll never be the one to do that. Talk to your friends, they love you and can help."

Her mouth dropped open in shock as I turned away.

Christine was kissing Roslyn, who was energetically returning the affection. Both had hands moving across their friend's body. I grabbed Christine's skinny hips and pulled her back until her head was near Roslyn's hips.

"I believe you made me a promise, little girl," I whispered hoarsely in her ear. "I'm here to collect."

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she responded. "You want my ass?"

"Yeah, Chrissie. I'm going to fuck your tight little ass."

"Um, we've got condoms," she suggested.

"Keep the condom for when I come in your pussy. I'm sure we'll get a chance to do that before I go home."

"You're...you're not using a rubber?"

I laughed. "Not for your sweet little ass. Is that okay with you?"

"Um...I think...I mean, I guess." She smiled as she realized what was going to happen. "Yeah, Andy. Fuck my ass and come inside me."

"I should lube up first. I'll pull out the plug just before I stick it in so it'll be easier for you."

She looked over my shoulder with an evil smile. "Just stick it in my pussy first. That should lube you nicely."

"Chrissie," Roslyn warned. "Even the precum could have sperm."

"I don't care, Ros. I've got a chance to feel his bare cock, and I'm taking it. Come on, Andy. Get fucking,"

I didn't bother removing the teddy. There were just two thin straps running between her legs, providing full access to her ass and pussy. I ran my cock along her pussy, rubbing it between her lips. To be honest, I was probably picking up all the lubrication I needed right there. But, since she had insisted...

I slowly pressed my cock into Christine's hot cunt. I looked at Alison, who was watching intently. Shelby was half-behind her, hands moving slowly under Alison's sheer wrap. My sister met my eye and I mouthed 'I love you'. She smiled, mouthing back 'love you too'.

Below me, Christine was in heaven. As I started to pull out, she tried to stop me.

"No! Fuck, Andy. Stay there."

I leaned down, whispering in her ear. "Are you trying to get pregnant, little girl? Because you've got a real good chance of carrying my child if I don't move to the other hole soon."

"But this feels so good," she whined.

"Next time," I promised. "With a condom."

She moaned in despair as I pulled out, and shrieked as I took hold of the butt plug. I twisted it a bit, making her jerk, then slowly pulled it out. She was pushing, trying to help expel it. Once the wide base of the inserted lobe passed her sphincter, the plug slipped smoothly out. I tossed it on a towel and immediately pressed my cock to her gaping asshole.

"Here it comes, baby."

"Fuck my ass!" she screamed as I started to push in.

Even though she'd been wearing the plug in her ass all day, she was still tight. Her ass wrapped around my cock, soft and hot. Roslyn watched me until I had buried my cock to the hilt, then lifted her leg past Christine and slide her hips over. She pulled Christine's head down to her hairy pussy. As Christine's cries were muffled by Ros' muff, I started to fuck her. I had been carefully avoiding any stimulation on my cock while bringing Roslyn to climax, but now I wasn't going to hold back. Grabbing Christine's hips, I pounded against her. As she started to moan into Roslyn's cunt, I reached around to flick a finger across her clit. Her ass clenched around my cock as I fucked her. I could feel my orgasm building and knew that she was not far behind. This time, I let myself come first. Ignoring her clit, I again held her hips with both hands, pounding her as hard and fast as I could. The entire bed was shaking, and she was crying into Roslyn with each thrust. I let out a low groan as my balls clenched. Driving my hips forward, I held my cock deep inside her as I unloaded into her ass.

When my balls stopped pumping, I reached around to massage her clit, my other hand rubbing her little breasts through the thin fabric of the teddy. Christine pushed back against me as her orgasm approached. I pulled on her clit and twisted her nipples. She came with a spasm that shook her entire body. She lifted her head from Roslyn's pussy to call out, one long sharp cry. Then she dropped her head again, licking the red-furred pussy and grabbing at the toy in her friend's ass. Roslyn came without warning, lifting her hips against Christine's face.

Exhausted, Christine rolled sideways. I moved with her, my cock still in her ass as it starting to soften.

"I'll be slipping out soon," I whispered in her ear. "It might create a bit of a mess."

She rolled onto her stomach, pushing her hips back at me. "Think you can come again?"

She had actually started getting me hard again. "Maybe, but Al would be upset. It's her turn, remember?"

"Fine," she pouted. "But you'll get all the time you want to fuck her ass. I won't see you after Monday."

She groaned as I started to stroke my hardening cock in and out of her.

"Next time," I said softly, "I'll be in your pussy. If you want, Allie can play with a toy in your ass at the same time."

She had another unexpected little orgasm as I said that.

"Damn, Andy. I love your cock."

I continued making small strokes, easing my cock out of her. She squealed softly as I popped out, then let out a long sigh.

***

ALISON

I looked over at Alison, seeing that she had laid down on her stomach, waiting for me. At some point, they had removed her flimsy wrap. Her knees were on the floor, her ass glinting with a small, pink jewel. Shelby was sitting with a leg on either side of her head, stroking her hair. She was still wearing her nightshirt.

I lay down beside Alison, kissing her gently. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," she whispered. "Did you want to wet your cock in my pussy too?"

"Al, if I put my cock in there, I'm dumping a load of cum right in your fertile womb."

She smiled. "That sounds kinda hot. I would love to carry your babies, Andrew."

"You are so bad. All I'm going to do is slowly fuck your ass. Let me know if it gets uncomfortable, all right?"

"I'll be fine."

"Promise ... tell me if it starts to hurt."

"All right, I promise. Now, hurry up and fuck my ass, big bro. I think that Shel's looking forward to see what lovemaking looks like."

"She just saw some."

Alison shook her head. "No, that was fucking. You'll be making love to me."

"Dammit, Al. How did we get here?"

She stroked my ear. "Blame it on the rainstorm. But I still need you to make love to me. Please, fuck your sister's tight ass, Andy."

I moved behind her. Shelby's eyes were a bright, almost-white blue. She watched intently as I drew the small plug from my sister's ass. I added some lube and pressed my cock against her hole. It wasn't open as wide as Christine's had been, and I took my time. She moaned as I pressed in, but she didn't sound like she was in pain. I would move in half an inch, then slip out a bit. Every inch or so, I added a bit more lube. Once I was in all the way, I leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck.

"Mm. That feels nice. You can start moving any time."

As I started to sit up, Shelby leaned forward and kissed me. "Thanks."

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"For loving Allie, the way she needs to be loved. I wish you were my brother, Andrew."

I drew a hand along Alison's back, and she wriggled with pleasure. I slowly drew my cock out part-way, then pressed back in. I kept my motions slow and gentle. Alison's moans were low, content and undoubtedly pleasurable. Shelby watched intently, stroking my sister's long blonde hair.

"Faster, Andy," Alison whispered.

I picked up my pace a bit, and she slipped one hand between her legs. I could tell she was rubbing her clit, and she pressed her hips back against me. Her moans got louder.

"I love you so much, Andy," she whispered. "I just wish you were in my pussy. I loved the feel of your tongue in me last night."

Shelby got up, moving behind me. "Pull her back a bit," she said softly.

I did so, and she slipped under Alison, her back to the bed and face in her crotch. Alison sucked in a deep breath in a silent reverse-scream as Shelby's tongue found her clit. As I fucked Alison's ass, my balls banged against Shelby's chin. She brought a hand up to cup them, preventing the hard bounce. One finger slid back, lightly brushing across my puckered asshole.

Alison's ass began to clench around my cock, the same way Christine's had when she was getting close. I gently rubbed her back, lightly dragging fingernails down her side. Alison half-sighed, half-moaned. Then I felt Shelby insert a finger in to Alison's pussy. She gave a little squeal, and another when Shelby added a second. A third finger went in, and Alison cried out. Shelby gently pulled on my sack, urging me to speed up. I followed her guidance, gripping my sister's ass and fucking her harder and faster. Alison began to tense up just as my balls were preparing to unload again. I left one hand on her hip and reached out to stroke her back again. Shelby did something between our legs and Alison screamed, her ass grabbing my cock tightly. That was enough to trigger my orgasm, and my hips hammered against her.

I leaned forward, lying against Alison's back. She moaned with pleasure as I nuzzled her neck.

"Damn, babe. That was nice," she whispered.

"I would have to agree. Though, your friend helped a bit."

"Mm, hm. Can you both hold me for a bit?"

"I just have to slip out first."

"Aw. I want you to stay there."

I chuckled. "You might think so now, but it will get sore soon enough."

She turned so she could kiss me. "I love you so much, Andrew. Thank you."

"Love you too. And, it was my pleasure."

She giggled and fell back to the bed. "Yeah, I could tell."

I kissed her neck again and slid off her. Shelby was still below her on the floor. She looked up at me with eyes clouded in lust. Then she turned around to face Alison's ass, licking my cum as it dribbled out. Alison moaned with another little orgasm, then fell asleep.

"I'm going to wash up," Shelby said. "You should do the same before coming to bed."

I glanced over at the other two girls, seeing them asleep in each other's arms. I slid Alison onto the bed, then headed to the washroom. Shelby was removing her nightshirt as she came out and walked right into me. My cock slapped up between her legs, starting to harden.

"Whoa, sorry," I said, stepping back.

She smiled, looking up at me. "Did you want to kiss me, Andrew?"

"Is that what you want?"

Shelby nodded and I leaned down to touch her lips. It wasn't an enthusiastic kiss, just a gentle touching of lips. She pulled back but caught my head before I could straighten up.

"I want to have Allie. Can I?"

"That's between you and Al. She's free to be with who she wants."

"But I don't want her to be with anyone else. Well, except for you."

"Have you talked to her about this?"

She looked down, shaking her head.

"You need to. Do you not want her to be with anyone, or just boys? Is it all right for her to fool around with Christine and Roslyn? These are things the two of you have to talk about."

"Andrew, I want to marry her."

"Ah. Currently, that's not an option. Not legally."

"Yeah, I know." She ran a hand down my side, over the hip and thigh. "Andy, you look a lot better than Link. If you'd asked to fuck me, I probably would have said yes."

I took her hand gently. "I'm sorry, Shel. If you want, I'll gladly pay him a personal visit sometime."

Her eyes went wide and she shook her head. "No! I might hate him, but he's still my brother. I don't want you to kill him."

I gave her a sweet smile. "Kill? Who said anything about killing? Maybe take out the other ACL and crush the fingers of his right hand. You know, nothing that would make life impossible for him. Miserable, intolerable, even. But not impossible. Let me know if you change your mind."

I moved past her, trying not to stare at her naked body. She stopped me with a hand on the elbow.

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You just spent two hours making love to three beautiful women, and you were able to comfort me without thinking. And then, in an instant, you switch to a monster willing and able to maim, even kill. How?"

I took her hand, trailing it across my shoulder, down across the biceps, along my forearm and into my hand. I closed my hand gently around hers, without putting pressure on it.

"Take your hand away."

"What?"

"Pull your hand out of mine."

She pulled repeatedly but couldn't budge.

"I can't."

"When you leave it there, does it hurt?"

"No. It's soft."

"Then, why can't you pull it out?"

She looked down at our hands, then up to me. "You're too strong."

"Shelby, strength does not need to cause pain. Strength can be used to protect. It builds, it works, it even loves. Until it has to hurt. But the strength is always there. It's not the strength that causes pain, it's how it is used. Link doesn't realize that there is more to strength than demonstrating how much he has. He thinks the stronger you are, the more you get to take. Why did he walk away today? Why didn't he fight me?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. He's never done that before."

"It's because he knows that he isn't stronger than me. He knows that he can't take anything from me, and that scares him." I sighed. "I wish you had told Al what happened years ago. I could have helped."

"How? You couldn't be there to protect me all the time."

"That's just it, Shelby. I wouldn't have to be. I would have given him a choice ... abuse you or continue wrestling." She looked at me, uncomprehending. "When he wasn't able to pin me in practice one time, Link tried to take out my knee. We were in grade ten at the time, my first full year on the team. I was able to reverse the lock, promising that if he ever tried that again I would finish the job and tear the shit out of his knee."

"You would do that for me? Even if it meant you were charged with assault?"

I lifted her hand, kissing her fingers and letting it slip away. "That's how I was taught to use my strength."

I went into the washroom to clean up. I don't know how long Shelby stood there. But she was lying next to Alison when I came back. She smiled at me and motioned to the space behind my sister. I turned out the lights and slid into bed. When I put my arm around Alison, Shelby took my hand. She never let go until she was asleep.

Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers
12