All Comments on 'Travel Delays Ch. 03'

by Homerotic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterover 5 years ago
This is a great story

Really enjoyed it but I do wish that Andrew and Alison stay together their love is so strong that they need to be proper lovers and be together as lovers not just brother and sister.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
Another excellent effort

Keep up the good work. You writing seems to keep improving and the style is great. I can wait to see the next installment.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 5 years ago
really great story evolving

Andy and Allison are truly in love as siblings, but I am seeing that sex is not going to be a large part of their love. Their love is a deeper love and they may have intimate love, but it will be as a shared love with another lover that both will ultimately be married to in a polyamorous marriage. Allison's children will have to be listed as either "a one night stand accident or invitro pregnancy", but actually be Andy's.

Homer, you are really keeping going in your stories. crash was amazing, I was so hooked into where it was going to go. I think you still need part 3 being the girls' back story and her view and feelings of the relationship growth to her decision to share with Mom at the end of part 2.

Cannot wait for the twists and turn for Andy and Allison. More in Crash.

kurinaxkurinaxover 5 years ago
You have yourself a new follower

I greatly enjoyed the first three chapters of this story, and eagerly anticipate future releases. This story has fantastic potential, but I would hesitate before adding too many more people into the mix. The ideal destination as I currently see it is for Andy, Alison, and Shelby to end up in a polyamorous relationship, both Andy and Shelby pouring all their love for Alison. Sex between Andy and Shelby should either be avoided (or perhaps limited to kissing and oral), or handled very carefully.

I also think Link should be punished. Perhaps Andy makes him realize his little sister is no longer available to fulfill his depraved desires, so he tries to move on to someone else, but gets caught in the act (before anything too traumatic happens), either by the police, or by Mick. Mick catching Link trying to force himself on his little girl would not end well for Link, and, as a respected pillar of the community, he would be unlikely to face any consequences.

However you decide to proceed, I will be eagerly anticipating future entries.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars again

very well written. i really like the story. i hope you don't ruin it by making Shelby a trans gender. that's not for me. the story has great promise as a love story between a brother/sister and a close female friend. there's a lot you can do with that. you're clearly a talented writer, and a good story-teller. i hope this doesn't end badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ruined

Sorry to say. you ruined the story by lesbian and other girls. incest love is a special bond. You don't know about that. I had wasted time for 3 chapters. it may be an erotica site. But when incest is topic, that bond is not a whore thing. It is pure love. That bond cannot be destroyed if you are in love with your blood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomerotic@Homerotic
393 Followers
Took my first breath a few decades ago. I have experienced love, lust and loss. I may not be the Homer of old, but I aim to be the Homer of erotic.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES