Traveling for Work Again Pt. 01

Story Info
David and Julia reconnect after COVID has kept them apart.
1.9k words
4.27
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David pressed the key card against the electronic lock, smiled, and gave an unconscious laugh of satisfaction and relief at the sound of the motorized lock releasing in the hotel room door. He leaned gently against the door and it swung open, revealing the room behind it. He had been upgraded to a suite--not surprising; his frequent guest status and the fact that most hotels were still very, very empty made it practically inevitable. But this room was nicer than most, with a large living room, a bedroom with a plush bed and a sleek duvet, and a newly-remodeled bath with a large soaking tub and a two person shower with handheld massaging shower heads.

After touring the entire suite, he moved into the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed, picked up the room phone and dialed Julia's number. He never called her from his cell phone; the repeated appearance of his name in her call history would raise suspicion. He knew her husband, after all--he and Julia had been work colleagues for years, and their respective spouses had met at many company picnics and holiday parties. In addition, his calls almost always came in the evenings or early mornings before work (whenever David was in Julia's hometown, she always left for work a little early and they spent the morning fucking gently, then athletically, before showering and going to her office together), so it would have been impossible to dismiss them as "work calls."

While they had been together over ten years now, it wasn't love that David and Julia felt for one another--more a mutual respect and friendship with an underscore of physical attraction that had quickly turned into a deep sexual connection. Their one project together had ended in a project completion celebration with the team that ultimately turned into the two of them in his room, her grinding atop him reverse cowgirl style. He could still remember the curve of her ass and the two small dimples at the base of her back from that first time they fucked. Neither her ass nor the dimples in her back had changed in the years they had been fucking; like him, her commitment to fitness showed in her legs, her arms, her ass, her back and her stomach. Naked, she was still so breathtaking that women many years her junior muttered angrily under their breath when she emerged from the shower in the company gym.

Together, their athleticism made them an explosive pair in bed. In their time together, no position, location, or type of sex had been unexplored--they had fucked and sucked and licked and fingered one another in office closets, on one another's desks and office floors, in cars both rented and owned by them, and in hotels...too many hotels to count at this point. Hotel sofas. Hotel floors. Hotel showers and tubs. Hotel gyms and conference rooms. Even a hotel balcony or two--her with her arms and legs spread wide, hands against the railing as he entered her from behind--the world could see them and they could see the world, fully aware that their near-perfect bodies would be the kind of show that many would pay to see.

His schedule was such that he was in her town at least once a month; it made it easy for them to see one another regularly, which they had done without fail for literally a decade. Until COVID struck, and he was confined to his home office. They had attempted to have virtual sex, but it just wasn't the same.

She answered quietly, "Julia here."

"It's me."

"I wasn't sure you'd make it to town this month."

"I wasn't sure either, but they lifted the quarantine restrictions at work, and you know me...I'm only happy when I'm on the road. Time and hotel points wait for no man."

She laughed, "I wasn't sure you'd call me. I thought maybe the time away would have cooled your interest in seeing me."

He sighed and laughed himself, "Quite the opposite. Being with you again has been all I can think of." David loved his wife--she was a kind woman, a good friend, and an outstanding co-parent--but their sexual spark had never been strong, and had grown even weaker when David and Julia discovered each other. He now felt as though he had a life partner AND a sexual soulmate, and no longer felt concern that those roles were played by two different women.

"Can we see one another tonight?" he asked.

"I've already laid the groundwork to slip out. I stalked your calendar, saw that you still had your trip here on your schedule this month, and told Tom that I was going out with girlfriends tonight for a post-quarantine celebration." He breathed a sigh of relief; he wouldn't say it out loud like she had, but he too was worried that her passion for him may have cooled. She could have had any man she wanted as a lover; it had always surprised him that she had chosen to stay involved for as long as they had been together.

"Send me a secure message when you leave your house; I'll reply with a link to the virtual key for the room. It will let you unlock the door with your phone. Just come straight up. Room 2500. A suite. You'll be amazed how huge it is."

She laughed again. "I'm always amazed at how huge it is...oh, you're talking about the room."

The message came 5 minutes later and he replied with the virtual key link. He then went into the bathroom, took off his clothes, and paused to look in the mirror; unlike many of his colleagues, the time at home in social isolation had reinforced his already-fastidious eating and exercise habits, and he now had the muscular chest and slight six-pack to show for it. He showered and slipped into the plush hotel robe, poured a glass of wine and sat impatiently on the sofa, waiting for her to arrive.

After a short time, he heard the whir and click of the lock and she stepped into the room. He drew in his breath sharply; he never ceased to be amazed by how gorgeous she was, her strawberry blonde hair and fair skin made her look younger than she was, and she dressed impeccably, in form-fitting clothes that showed off her athletic but curvy body. He rose, crossed to her and they embraced and kissed longer than they usually did--it had been a few months. "I have to shower" she said when they separated, and stepped into the bathroom. "My God," she said, "this bath is amazing. Do you want to join me in the shower?"

"I just showered" he said, "but I'll gladly watch you." He hopped up onto the bathroom sink and watched her as she let her dress fall around her feet and stepped into the shower. She wasn't wearing underwear--she never wore them--and had evidently removed her bra before arriving. He watched as the warm water made her pale skin glow, and as the soap and water made her body slick and shiny. He could feel himself growing hard under the robe and had to resist the urge to reach down and begin stroking himself as he watched her. He had ached for her for months and feared that if he touched himself while watching her, he wouldn't last the 3 minutes it would take her to finish her shower. So he watched without touching, and found himself growing more and more turned on by the sight of her.

When she stepped out of the shower and toweled herself dry, he quickly crossed to her, opened his robe and wrapped it around her, pressing his chest and now painfully hard cock against her stomach and breasts. "Mmmm" she said, "that feels so good, but I'm weirdly nervous. Can you give me a back rub so we can get comfortable with one another again? And can I have a glass of that wine?"

He poured her a glass of the wine, and they moved to the bed as she took a deep drink from the glass. He had anticipated the back rub--they often massaged one another when they had enough time together for more than a quick, intense fuck--and had placed a small bottle of coconut oil he traveled with into a hot glass of water. As she laid on her stomach on the bed, he slipped off his robe, straddled her thighs, and drizzled a line of the oil down the center of her back. She gasped and giggled, "ooh, that's warm...it feels good." He began running his thumbs up and down the muscles on either side of her spine and she sighed and relaxed into the bed. He established a slow rhythm and lengthened his strokes until he was finally running his thumbs from the tops of her shoulders down to the tops of her thighs, digging his thumbs slightly into the rounds of her ass, releasing the tension she always carried there. Soon, he was sliding his chest and stomach up and down the length of her body, his already hard cock growing even harder and sliding easily into the now well-oiled cleft of her ass. She groaned as he gently bit her ear on one side as he moved up, crossing over and gently biting her shoulder on the other side before sliding back down and starting the loop over again.

Soon, she groaned more deeply and arched her lower back just enough so that when he slid back up her body, his cock slipped instantly into her now-drenched and hot pussy. The way their bodies fit together was still familiar, but their time apart had dulled the muscle memory of their fucking just enough that her warmth and wetness was a surprise to him, and his hardness--which seemed bigger and firmer than before, because he was so turned on--felt somehow new to her. He began pumping in and out of her, slowly at first but then faster and deeper as she grew accustomed again to his size and length.

She was familiar enough with his speed and movements and groans and breath--his very heartbeat, for that matter--that she could sense that he was growing close to orgasm and so she said, "Stop. I want to look in your eyes when you cum...when we cum." He pulled out and rolled onto his back. She moved on top of him, much like the first time they fucked, but without the reverse position that would have made looking at him impossible. She began to grind her clit against the firmness of his pubic bone, keeping him deep inside of her and making circles with her hips, tilting forward just enough at the top of the circle that he got a hint of the thrusting and pumping motion that made him cum. She had always been lucky; she came easily from fucking, and the grinding motion made possible by this position made her catch up with him quickly. "I'm going to cum for you" she said, and the saying of the words pushed her over the edge just as the hearing of the words brought him to climax. They looked deeply into one another's eyes as they both gently writhed and shook with the intensity of a long-delayed orgasm.

"God that was good" she said. "I hope you can go again soon."

"Just the thought of the things you do with your mouth is almost getting me hard again" he said, "so you know your actual mouth will have me ready to go in no time."

She laughed and groaned at the thought of his cock growing hard in her mouth, raised herself off of him, and began sliding her tongue down his body...