All Comments on 'Travelling Businessman'

by ComingOutStrong

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another hot story! Hope there's more to cum

LouiszisoLouiszisoover 2 years ago

I love your story such a great work.

ChookiChookiover 2 years ago

Great story, always looking forward for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, so hot that Lien shows his dominance over Benji with Lucas watching

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Wish it had been me who got fucked. Would love to have someone watch me while comming with another man!

philatanusphilatanusover 2 years ago

My absolutely favourite writer here at Literotica.

The story build-up is so wondrously written and so detailed. The reader can fee the story as well as the development of the characters.

There is so much sensuality and one feels that this is actually happening. I would had liked a little more about what Lucas was doing, on the bed, whilst his beautiful Boyfriend, was pleasuring an older man in the bathroom, but, this while story worked out beautifully from the start.

Great read! Thanks for sharing. Many of us look forward to your updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a similar story. Late one night had a Vietnamese bottom boy follow me into a video booth at an adult bookstore. He dropped his pants and wanted me to fuck him with my 5.5” hard penis. I fucked him a few minutes then he stopped me and even though he was only about 5’4” and 120 pounds he was incredibly strong. I am 6’ 190 and he grabbed me and bent me over and slammed his cock which was close to 9” long into and fucked me. He pounded me harder than I ever had been before! He finally came inside me! Then he made me suck him hard again and fucked me some more. I went from being the dominant to being the submissive! I couldn’t get over how hung this little guy was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

oh i want to be in benji's place so bad.....he's such a lucky slut....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous