Travelling North 03

Story Info
Their relished Sydney affair gathered a watcher's applause.
13.1k words
4.89
3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GETTING-IT-UP DOWN-UNDER

I must apologise to my readers that have already read this story under its previous title of Travelling North 03. As indicate by the score of 4.67, most of you enjoyed it. It made me confident that, perhaps, more readers than just 437 would be attracted if I changed the title: Travelling North 03 suggested wrongly that it was a continuing chapter in a threateningly unending tale, and not a totally new and independent story. It would still please me if you sampled TN 01 and TN 02 in spite of their geographical connotations. As I seem to have a thing about geography, I must point-out that 'Down-Under' (while naughtily suggestive in the story's context) does refer to beautiful Australia and not ..... Am I forgiven?

---------------------------------------------------------

On this Sunday morning it had taken Mark only forty minutes, instead of the usual hour, to leave Melbourne behind and truly begin his journey north. It was sunny and promised to become a warm December day. With the window open and the breeze in his hair, it would be a pleasant, relaxed drive up the Hume Highway to Sydney.

In planning his trip to the Hunter Valley, he had decided not to rush, and make an over-night, half-way stop at Yass.

When Sue surprisingly rang and invited him to spend two days with her in Sydney, he had additional reasons not to change his plans. Driving through, he would have arrived late. After more than twelve hours on the road for the 1,000-kilometre drive, he would be too tired to show Sue how much he appreciated her invitation.

Mark was reasonably certain that Sue expected to be, for her invitation, appreciated in detail and at length. They had known each other, in the most literal sense, too briefly. Not in so many words, her invitation had indicated that she was keen to progress beyond the few opportunistic little fucks they had had in Melbourne.

What pleased him most about this adventure was that he could believe that the motive behind her invitation was a new-found lust and nothing more. The distance separating them aside, he was married with children. For a year she knew him only as one of her teachers at Melbourne University, and nothing beyond a few personal details gathered during their short, intimate acquaintance. It was unlikely that she saw him as a prospect for more than an opportunistic sexual adventure.

Sue had been one of his mature-age students in a diploma-course in which he taught the major component. Mark, on principle, avoided any close personal involvement with any of his students, regardless of age. With Sue, he only got acquainted and involved after she had completed her studies, and then by accident. Meeting her at an end-of-year party, he had offered her a lift back to her hostel. It was on his way home.

On arriving, she had lingered in the car. They had talked and then, eventually, kissed. At that stage Mark would not have pushed for more. Sue, however, revealed herself as a sexually consenting adult with fewer inhibitions then him. On this night she clearly wanted more. So, they progressed into a fittingly uninhibited petting.

After that they had met twice, before Sue returned to Sydney. Her family was there and she had firm plans to find employment and settle in Sydney.

As the kilometres rolled by, he thought about how unusual he had found Sue as a lover. Mark, in spite of his conventional bearing and respectability as a teacher and as an, apparently, solid family-man, had had a somewhat unusual life. During it, he had enjoyed longer, intimate relationships with a number of women, both before and during his marriage. Now, he was in his mid-forties, tall, dark, somewhat serious, without being nerdy. When he looked in the mirror and at photos of himself, he assessed himself as passably good-looking but far from being the sort of Marlboro Man women were supposed to lust after.

Sue, he guessed, was in her mid-thirties. She had lived and travelled for more than twelve years overseas. She was an interestingly attractive woman who was, Mark presumed, sexually experienced. While this was, as he had learned, not always the case with mature women, judging from what Sue had told him about her life he was certain that she had had quite a few, perhaps, more than him, interestingly varied sexual experiences.

When they had started petting in the car, there was no coyness in the way she showed her interest in him. In fact, the way her thighs spread as soon as his hand furtively touched, had surprised him. In the way she kissed him, openly promising and demanding more than just a maybe, and how her hot, slippery pussy welcomed his probing fingers in the car, all pointed to a lively sensuality. Yet, nothing in the way Sue dressed, spoke and moved had suggested it. In appearance and character, she was the opposite of a flirty, come-hither, promiscuous femme fatale.

By midday he had crossed the border into New South Wales. He stopped for a leisurely lunch before continuing along the Hume Highway at reduced speed. Unlike in Victoria, most of it still awaited an upgrade. Mark did not mind. He enjoyed the unhurried, tension-free drive on his own, along the broad, winding, tree-flanked road taking him north.

While he and Maria, his wife, still spend the family-holidays with the children together, they had agreed to have an occasional holiday on their own. Over the years they had progressively grown apart. They no longer particularly enjoyed each other's company, either romantically or socially, but the children and the life they had built together kept them in bond. Regarding holiday-choices, Maria enjoyed the beach and the social life and sundry adventures among the holiday crowds. He, Mark, did not.

For this holiday he had planned to explore the Hunter Valley, a region interesting for its quality wines as well as for its significance in Australia's history. For him, it ideally combined his intellectual interests with his hedonistic tastes. Regarding the latter, Sue's surprising invitation to stop-over in Sydney for a renewed dalliance had added a further boon to this holiday. She was an intelligent, beautiful and, he felt, sexually challenging woman.

Late in the afternoon he reached Yass, booked into a motel, then strolled around town to, finally, settle down over a rather bland, country-town Chinese meal. Back at the motel, with nothing of interest on the TV, he went to bed and quickly fell asleep. The walls were thin. He was woken-up two hours later by late arrivals in the unit next to his

If their noise would have just been the murmuring of TV and voices, he would have quickly gone back to sleep again. But the developing scenario of sounds indicated that his unseen neighbours were an uninhibited, raunchy couple.

With only a thin wall between their bed and his, Mark shared for an hour or so in their frolic. There was, of course, the rhythmic thumping of their bed against the wall as they fucked, as well as the low-voiced grunts of the male. It was the woman's full-throated love-song, however, that set Mark's mind and cock astir. It never became monotonous, varied in pitch and tone but sounded always jubilantly appreciative, lowered at times to a whispering which Mark could only guess at. He was certain that with a woman that sang like her, it would be sensuous, suggesting, demanding, .... wonderful!

After their joyous romp his neighbours fell much more quickly asleep than he did. With an almost painful erection, Mark's thoughts turned automatically to Sue and their reunion tomorrow. While he had ideas and hopes about it, he was not at all certain about what was to come.

Their two meetings in Melbourne were, on each occasion, for him, at least, clouded by ambiguity. Sue's response in her initial, getting sexually involved with him in the car had been enticingly sensual and direct. However, her behaviour once they were in bed together was rather contradictory. Or, perhaps, not?

When they got together in the Carlton motel, Sue was neither prissily shy nor coy. But in the way she acted there was no show of occasion, or of any sensual playfulness. It appeared to him, that as far as she was concerned, they were going to fuck, and 'So What?', that was it.

Fuck they did; on this occasion, twice. Her behaviour discouraged any flirtatious build-up or fore-play. She clearly wanted to have sex. Once they got going, she climaxed easily, more readily than most other women he had known. To him her coming seemed mechanical, detached, onanistic. The way she broke away after her solitary orgasm, signalled that she wanted her climaxing to have little to do with him, with them in unison. After she had taken so much the initiative in bringing them together as lovers, this denial of oneness with him was odd. Or, perhaps, it was not for a modern, liberated woman?

On the second occasion, after returning from a nice meal and wine and flirting in a nearby tavern, he tried to break this pattern of hers of just fucking. When he held on to her after her solitary little orgasm, she tried to resist. Eventually her body began to respond. To him it seemed clear, however, that in Sue's mind his not letting her be indifferent, violated her: She was being raped into responding to HIM! She barely spoke to him after. Mark was sad and disappointed. So, he bade her Good Bye without an apology or explanation. He suspected she felt entitled to both.

And now it was her that wanted .... what? Revenge? A restitution? Or was it a new beginning?

On leaving the Yass motel the next morning, Mark's raunchy neighbours left at the same time. They were no longer youngsters. She was, perhaps, in her early forties, a short, chubby woman. From her plain, everyday looks and appearance nobody would suspect that she was the woman whose enticing siren's song had almost robbed him of last night's sleep.

Mark had been intrigued by the address Sue had given him. Although he did not know Sydney well and had learned little so far about Sue's family and background, he had not expected her to live in a North-Shore apartment. When he pulled-up in the visitor's parking-area of the ten-story tower, Mark realised the 812 on the address indicated the eight's floor. When he pressed the button and Sue's cool -- "Yes" -- sounded from the intercom, he could only mumble a stupid -- "Hi Sue, I have arrived." He was intimidated by the setting but the entrance-door did click open.

He had forgotten to ask which floor she was on but had guessed right. When the lift-door opened on the eight floor there she stood, with a beaming, welcoming smile. There was no laboured-over embracing and awkward kissing. She hooked her arm into his, asked him if he had any trouble finding the address and led him into the apartment.

Mark's face must have shown his surprise. He was stunned by the luxury of the apartment, the furnishings, its floor to ceiling windows and the views they offered over parkland down to the harbour and the bridge. It must have shown. Sue, greatly amused, lead him like a tour-guide through the large living-room into the master-bedroom. There she swept one hand suggestively over the super-king-size bed before showing him the luxurious play-room/bath-room. Back in the kitchen she opened the large fridge, almost empty, and took out a serving-dish that displayed an appetising arrangement of cold-cuts, cheeses and shrimps, and a bottle of Riesling. Bread was already on the set table.

Then she turned, put her arms around Mark and offered herself to be kissed. When she broke reluctantly away, she said: -

"Welcome to Sydney. Do you like my .... our apartment?".

Grinning widely, she continued: -

"As we are going to have only one-and-a-half days and two nights, I wanted you to see how us upper-crusters live in Sydney."

She raised her glass for a toast. Mark was amused; she had bought for them a Hunter Valley Riesling! With a shrug of her shoulder Sue confessed: -

"In my dreams only, it's not mine."

Then she explained that her ex-husband, whom she stayed friends with after their divorce fourteen years ago, was a manager of the real-estate firm that handled the management of this block of short-term, rental apartments. When she told him about the impending visit of her Melbourne 'friend', he offered his help. He dismissed her idea of staying in a motel. He joked that a woman of class, the only one he would ever have married, would not meet her lover in a motel.

Here Sue grinned wickedly at Mark across the table, without mentioning their Melbourne jousts. A few days later Michael had simply given her the address, a set of keys, and told her the flat was vacant for the time she wanted it. Until she turned up this morning, she had no idea what her ex had provided her with.

They laughed, chatted, joked about this and that, enjoyed their repast, repeatedly licked their fingers, and toasted Michael; especially, as Mark put it, his generosity towards and continuing appreciation of a classy woman that he had, somehow, failed to hold on to.

All this had put Sue in high spirits and an exuberant mood that was so different from the peculiar behaviour and suspicious reserve that had marred their love-making in Melbourne.

As she cleared the table, the sway of her hips rubbed against him again and again until, so tempted, he reached out for her and pulled her on his lap. His hand had accidentally slipped onto her naked thigh and he left it there. Sue smiled, almost triumphant, as she put her hands around Mark's neck. She offered him her lips, glistening, half open in expectation. So, he reminded her by murmuring: --

"I'm so glad we are kissing today. I love kissing you. This and your tempting thigh managed to seduced me in the car."

As had happened then, her lips and tongue confessed to an unreserved lusting. As did her thighs clasping and rubbing his hand. When she tore herself free, she slid off his lap and pulled him to his feet, dragging him to the bedroom, making him face the bed. Then she said in her cool, everyday voice: -

"But remember, we are going out for dinner tonight."

This made her burst into a fit of giggling.

They undressed in an almost comical hurry, discarding their clothing carelessly on the floor, as if they needed to prove that they were no longer orderly, mindful, reserved adults. When they were naked, he sat down on the bed. He grabbed for Sue's buttocks and pulled her belly against his face, quick-kissing over her it, venturing ever closer onto her mount. She pushed him, after more than a moment's hesitation, away and said grinning broadly: -

"Have you seen the shower? It's big, it's a party-room, -- with all these jets. I've never showered with jets. I'd like to go in and play. Do you want to play jets with me?"

This invitation, combined with its promise of sexy playfulness, surprised and delighted Mark. He was not in the slightest dismayed by the fact that this so different Sue was now as much in charge and control as the sullen one had wanted to be during their cursory fucks in the Melbourne motel.

Once they were in the shower, she abandoned, at first, it seemed in child-like exuberance, all inhibitions in the way she surrendered her body to the pleasure-inducing titillation of the jets. She turned on all of them and then danced and bent and twisted in their blast, while Mark stood back and leered with growing excitement at her so suggestive contortions. It obviously aroused her and she wanted him more lewdly complicit than just by staring. She pressed her back into Mark's embrace and her swaying ass against his growing erection. Then she moved her breasts into one of the jet's powerful stream. Mark cupped them from underneath and let the stream play over them till her nipples stood out dark-brown and pointy. She tilted her face back and her tongue left no doubt about what she felt and wanted.

It was up to him to raise the stakes. With a small step and turn he moved Sue's lower belly and pubes into the stream of a lower jet. With the water cascading down her dark triangle, Mark reached for and lifted one of her thighs. The jet of water hit her crotch. Sue's knee buckled and she screamed. Looking down over her schoulder he kept her pussy centred on the hotly invading force. She threw her head back and moaned and whimpered and cried her torture in his ear. Mark held her twisting body, one hand under her thigh the other cupping a breast, into the gush allowing her no escape. As Sue shrilly cried repeatedly her -- "No! No!", .... "Stop it, Mark!", .... "I'll die!", and then - "Yes! God, yes!" as she began to feel it was him, not the water, that tempested her cunt and whirled her into an uncontrollable climax. She screamed and arched and shook in his arms.

When she eventually slumped forward, Mark gathered her in his arms. He leant her against the tiles, so that he could turn off the ravishing jets. Then, under the warm water streaming down from the large shower-head, he hugged her, murmuring to her, kissed her gently, and started to wash her.

He generously laid on the expensive gel provided for the guests. Sue quickly started to respond to the loving attention he bestowed on all parts of her body. When he was done with her, she reciprocated. While her soapy hands washed all over his body, they returned more than once lovingly to Mark's straining, unrelieved cock. Her mouth, being enticingly close to it during her ministration murmured something like -- "Beautiful. I want .... Let's get into bed."

This they did. With the covers thrown carelessly onto the floor, the huge expanse of silky sheets and fluffy pillows welcomed their excited bodies. They glowed in the afternoon light flowing in through the window wall. Sue stretched out. With her beautiful long legs already temptingly half-spread, she smiled at him, luxuriated in the silky touch of the sheets on her back and in feeling Mark's hungering eyes, like touches, feasting on her arousal, her boobs and belly and bush. She looked him in the eye and smiled and slowly spread and lifted her legs inviting him to leer and lust at her, down to her core! As he lowered himself, her hand reached for his cock and with a wriggle and push of her pelvis she had guided him home.

While Sue pressed, Mark held back, refused to enter her fully. Raising himself on his elbows he looked her in the face and said: -

"Don't run away from me, today. No more secret little quickies for you and leaving me behind. I am greedy, hungry! I want to touch you, feel you, kiss you, taste you, fuck you; hear your voice, your words, your laughter, your moans, your screams, I want us to make love for a long, long time until we come: Really come together! I don't want to be a man you just fuck and run from!"

With Mark, trying to control his breath and searching for the next words, stammering this out, a thinking frown had settled on Sue's face. It eventually changed, however, into a mischievous grin as she replied: -

"Oh Mark, Yes! Yes! Let's make love like that! But .... Now .... Stop talking! God! I want your cock after what that jet has done to me!"

She giggled but it changed to a, this time not held back, satisfied moan as Mark's cock slid deep into her. Just pressing in at his hardest and holding still, it felt as if his cock, so hotly taken possession of by her cunt's pulsating muscles, grew longer for a deep-in, being swallowed up. He sought her lips and she kissed him in wild abandon, moaning into his mouth but then, much too quickly, she turned her face away with a gasping shout: - "Stop! Stop! You'll make me come!"

And he knew that it was not his delusion, she fully shared what he felt. He withdrew and lay down on her side. Stroking gently over her face he told her how close he was too to coming, and how beautiful she was, how much he loved her hot, sexy pussy and that he wanted to fuck her and ravish her and pleasure her beyond the sexiest and wettest dreams she and he ever had.