Travelling North 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark raised her leg, carefully placing his cock's head between her pussy's luscious lips. They no longer needed to be kissed open. Now the tip of his cock was kissed back hotly as it caressed up and down the hot-slippery cleft. Whenever he brushed over or teasingly lingered over her clit, Sue moaned and stretched in shivering pleasure, lips parted and eyes shut. When, however, he started to properly fuck her, with each push a fraction deeper, her eyes opened. She turned to him, her lips moved to still sound-less words and, finally, as he fucked her with slow, deeply pleasuring thrusts, she started to cry out, more and more demandingly: - "Yes!" .... "Yes! Oh God! Fuck me!" .... "Yes Mark! Yes!" .... "Oh, your cock! Fuck this pussy!" Her love-song switched into surprised guffaws whenever her body involuntarily began to twist in expectation of release.

Mark must have held her back from being swept into an orgasm five times before Sue's patience run out. Half serious, her face flushed from straining to hold back, she hissed at him: -

"You Bastard! I want to come! Why don't you? Can't you ever get enough?"

He immediately withdrew, gathering her into a bear-hug and began, jokingly, to pacify her like a wilful little girl. When he tried to give her an innocent little-girl-kiss, she met it with an opening, greedy, salivating, angry-tongue mouth. He suffered it with pleasure but told her, after managing to break away, that if she wanted to be kissed like that, she would have to offer him more than just her mouth. Did she know what? Did she want that? To Mark's delight, Sue moaned an immediate command: -

"Yes! Yes! Kiss me like that! Yes! Do it! Kiss my Pussy! Do it now!"

When he slid down Sue received him not only spread wide open, with her pelvis lifted off the sheet, but with both hands down and her fingers spreading her pussy's fleshy folds apart and offering its glistening pink lusciousness to his eyes, lips and tongue.

Mark was stunned. He almost hesitated before he pressed his mouth into her hot flesh and his tongue, pushing in deep, sampled its exciting taste. Only rarely had a woman done this for him. And he showed his appreciation by matching her fervour. It brought Sue again all too quickly to the edge. Her twitching thighs against his cheeks and her pelvis convulsively pressing her hungry flesh against his mouth told him she was past stopping now. He tried to withdraw but her hands, clawed in his hair, tried to press his face harder into her cunt. But he did break free.

In rearing up he grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders. Throwing himself forward, her ass lifted high of the sheet and looking down, her pussy's lips were glisteningly wide open and he sank his cock in to the hilt. It was met by a, long drawn out howl, as he started to fuck her hard. When her voice changed into a shrill whimper, Mark suddenly thought he was hurting her and abruptly stopped. This changed Sue's whimpering as abruptly into a series of hoarse, demanding shouts: -

"Mark! Don't stop again!" .... "God, fuck me!" .... "Hard! Yes! Harder!" .... "Can't stop coming. Come with me! .... Come!" .... "Fuck me! Don't stop! .... Mark ... Please!"

Her urgings swept him finally away. His body responded with a violence not of his making and his roar joined her scream as he poured himself into her heaving, climax-tossed body.

They clung together, still joined cock to cunt, for a long time. When Mark began to signal a reawakening by caressing Sue's back and stroking lovingly over her ass, her lips quickly sought his, lingering long before she whispered:

"That was ... magic! That wasn't me. I'm almost scared how much I loved it. What's happening to me?"

Mark's hand on her ass pressed her close. She shivered as a wavelet of renewed excitement flowed through her by just feeling his cock. He kissed her neck, then moved his lips on her ear to whisper: -

"It's our magic. We'll make it ours, every time we'll make love. I want all of you but only if you want to give me all."

Sue pressed herself closer in affirmation but then giggled: -

"I'll have to break an oath. I swore a long time ago that I'll never put my mouth on a man's cock. But now ... you know .... with you kissing me and giving me such pleasure ... I feel mean."

Mark told her that she should never do anything she did not want to. Sue burst out laughing and pressed her face into his neck, before she responded with a sexy murmur: -

"I'm going to break this oath, I think. Soon. I want your cock, want to taste you too. Just you wait!"

Inadvertently, his cock still in her, stirred again and Sue's pussy also twitched a surprised response. They were, however, for the time being exhausted. So, locked together, united, they fell happily asleep.

They woke-up late afternoon and Sue made and brought two mugs of coffee to the bed, before joining Mark again. Cuddling up to him she wrinkled her nose: -- "What is that sexy smell? Is that us?" Grinning broadly, she declared: -

"We better shower before we go out. It's a little restaurant I've booked us in. Always crowded. We don't want the other guests get jealous, do we?"

Mark was quick to hook into her banter:

"Excuses, excuses. You just want to get into the shower and into the jets again. We saw what they do to you."

Sue laughed and sexily deepening her voice replied: -

"Oh, I love those jets. They are naughty if you are with someone that knows what they can do to a girl. Do you want to take me to the jets again? Like before? Now?"

The prospect amused them greatly but common-sense and partial exhaustion prevailed. For the time being, they decided against it, sipped their coffee and, eventually, went together under the shower for an only mildly erotic ablution. In view of her earlier promise, however, Sue, kneeling down, paid rather close attention to Mark's manhood. Proud of her handiwork, she smiled up at him sweetly as it began to raise its head. For the time being, it would have to keep.

Once they were dressed, they had a spare hour before their booked dinner at the La Paglia Restaurant. So, they strolled down under the nearby Harbour Bridge, taking in the view of the Opera House and the multitude of boats and ferries criss-crossing the harbour. Sue told Mark that for tomorrow she had booked a Luncheon Harbour Cruise for them, adding that she would allow him to pay for it. Then she hugged him and asked for his forgiveness for being so bossy and arranging everything without asking him.

The restaurant was crowded, the food superb, their table for two tiny, and as their legs under it could not avoid touching, nothing of the sexual charge built up over the afternoon was lost. Sue had slipped out of her high heels and one foot's toes were caressing his calf when she beamed at him over the table and said: -

"You seem to like my company. What if I came with you up to the Hunter? Would I be too much of a distraction in your research? I promise, I'd be good."

She moistened her lips and with her eyes shiningly fixed on Mark she added: -- "as good as you'd want me to be ... or even better than I've ever been."

Mark, of course, had toyed with the idea of Sue coming with him himself. But, staying in the role she had cast him in, he hid his delight. He put on a frown. He told her she could come, but will surely be bored by all the wines and coal-mines and history and by him being so interested in them and not her. As she raised her glass for a toast, he was lucky that her searching toes could not reach higher. It should have warned him how distracting she could be.

Sue was in an exuberant mood. On this night, having shed long held misgivings, she felt newborn, totally unlike her usually reserved self. On the way back, Mark ponderously put foot before foot whilst holding her hand. She resisted her urge to skip like a happy little girl. In the lift up there was an elderly couple going to the sixth' floor. Sue smiled at them, practically winking, while she pressed herself wriggling against Mark's thigh and groin. They entered their apartment. She broke away and now did skip into the bedroom. She tossed her shoes into the room and threw herself onto the bed.

It was a clear, warm night with almost a full moon that filled their bedroom with its milky sheen. They had not yet turned on any light. Sue, in throwing herself on the bed had left her silky, dark summer-dress in revealing disarray. Mark's eyes, as he followed her into the room, were drawn to the rounded whiteness of a thigh and buttock, the contours of her shoulder and swell of one breast. She was all wanton invitation!

Mark's eyes, however, were also drawn to the window and the sight of a white tower similar to theirs. Many of its windows were alight. Although the building was some distance away, the shape and movement of people in some of the windows could be seen and followed. What caught Mark's attention was the shape of an object close to one of the lit-up windows and the shape behind it. When he stepped up to the window to focus sharper, he recognised the shape as a tripod and mounted telescope, aimed at their building. The shape behind it was clearly a man. He turned to Sue: -

"There is a voyeur in this other building. He has his telescope on us."

Immediately interested Sue scrambled up from the bed. Her dress slid down from her shoulder and she covered her boobs in panic with her hands: -- "Can he see us?". Mark laughed: -

"No. Not unless we turn on the light. He is watching something interesting in an apartment in our building, though. He is looking. They must have left the light on and not drawn the curtain."

Sue had stepped behind him. When he felt for her, his hand brushed up her thigh, over her panties to her bare midriff. She had shed her dress. She stared across at the voyeur hunched over the telescope. She shivered. She felt he was looking at them. It made her whisper her question: -

"Why doesn't he watch from a dark room. Everybody can see what he is doing."

Mark remembered a woman he had known. He decided to answer her directly and said: -

"I'm sure others watch from the dark. He wants to be seen watching by those that want to be watched."

He reached for her and turned her almost naked back against the glass. With her tempting ass almost touching, he slid his hands under her panties and firmly gripped her buttocks, pulling them apart. He murmured into her ear: -

"He can't see what I'm doing to your sexy back-side. It's dark in here. He doesn't know what he is missing"

She twisted in his grip as he pressed her against his growing erection and he drank an answering moan from her lips, together with an excited kiss. Eventually, she broke away and rushed to the bathroom, ordering him, over her shoulder, to get undressed and into bed.

Mark hurriedly obeyed. Minutes later, Sue, on stepping out from the bathroom, stopped in the doorway. She looked at his nude shape in the semi-darkness on the bed. He did not know whether she could see but he made no attempt to hide his rampant erection. He looked at her. She was rousingly beautiful: Long-legged, broad-hipped, flat-bellied, the prominent dark triangle of her bush, her breasts crowned with darkish areolas and perky nipples enticingly lifted by her drawn back shoulders and challengingly raised head. Mark would have never imagined that such glorious voluptuousness was hidden under the non-descript clothing she had worn to class as his student.

Nor would he have suspected her of such raunchy exhibitionism!

And it was that. She displayed herself as she stood there, fronting him and the uncurtained window in her glory, framed in the doorway and the light which she had not turned off. Mark knew, and she knew that he knew, that her showing all was deliberate. She wanted him and whoever lurked across the darkness outside the window to lust for her, to want her. So, he told her, while she stood in the light, not only how much he wanted her but also that he knew what she wanted: -

"God, you are beautiful! I want you. Want you now! For myself you sexy, wanton hussy. I think he has seen you long enough to rob him of his sleep. Turn off the light. Come."

She flicked the switch and rushed into his arms throwing him back. No denial from her, just a wild exuberance of naked lust. She sank her mouth on his and kissed him hard, her tongue invading his mouth in a maddening twirl, while her hand gripped his straining cock. Breathing heavily, Sue, dark-voiced, murmured: -

"You are all excited! Is that how you want me? .... But now I want your cock!"

Starting at his neck she moved quickly, with nipping little kisses down his body. Without relaxing her grip, she shoved the cock's head greedily into her mouth, meeting it with a maddeningly tantalising tongue. Not for her a first furtively explorative lick or flick of tongue. She wanted his cock, all of it; she wanted it to enter and fill her mouth the way she wanted it to fill her cunt.

When Mark reached out for her thigh, she moved closer into reach and as his hand slid up it found her pussy hot and wet and twitching for his fingers. She pressed and ground it against them, till one, then two slipped in deep whilst her mouth took his cock in as deeply as it had ever been taken. Her hand now gripped his balls. It did not take long before Mark feared to lose control and come into her mouth. And it seemed that Sue was beyond caring. Her thighs had started to shiver and his deeply embedded fingers felt her pulsating heat; her hot gush wetted his palm. He pulled out and reached for her shoulders to pull her on top of him.

Although she started a protesting cry, she moved readily. As her leg swung over, she reached down and, it seemed like with a flick of her wrist, guided his wetted cock into her slippery cunt. As she rammed down on him, she cried out -- "Yes, Mark! Fuck me!" He pushed her upright and groaned: -

"You fuck me! Sue, ride me! Ride me hard. I want to see you buck and come! Come hard."

Hunched over him she clasped his face into her hands and her pelvis ground against the cock she had captured. She began to lift off and rammed down hard, each time, with her lips kissing-close to his, moaning her hunger into his mouth. But then she lifted and stopped with his cock left just kissing her pussy's entrance. Sue held her breath and then whispered hoarsely -- "Fuck me! You fuck me, Mark!"

Mark did not respond as she wanted. He grabbed her arms and pushed her up to mount her for the ride he wanted her to take. It slid his cock into her to the hilt and made her arch back with a cry. When he released Sue's arms she no longer wanted to crouch. She began to ride him and soon did so with a total, possession-taking abandonment of all restraint.

She rode him hard. And she sang her siren's song while her body twisted and arched under the gripping and caressing of his hands as they searched for her neck and her breasts and her in arousal twitching buttocks. His eyes were used now to the semi-darkness and his eyes feasted on the voluptuous contortions of her moon-lit body. He heard himself whimper as he held back his climax. And then he exploded when, finally, Sue, with a shrill, drawn out cry threw herself back while her whole body feverishly jerked and convulsed against his discharging cock. For a long while after, conjoined cunt to cock, they stayed and let the tempest fade away. Sue, with her head at the foot of the bed had turned her face to the window.

Afterwards they went into the shower. Without saying much, they turned on the jets at half pressure. Clinging together, kissing and caressing each other, the water-streams played over them. It did not wake them into a separating sobriety but soothed away the last of tensions and wrapped them in companionable warmth.

Back in bed there was no need for them to somehow find again a new beginning. They were bound together by their mutual desire. And Sue could, therefore, could find the words and daring to tell him and, thereby, herself what the last twelve hours had meant to her.

In a low voice, sometimes a whisper she began by telling Mark that she could lie and just tell him she loved him and that, therefore, he drove her into an extasy she had never known before. She chuckled into his neck and continued - "It's partly true: You do; I'm crazy about our fucking but for me, the miracle is ...", she paused, hesitated: -

"... that it is me that can make you want me so much. It's you, being so turned on by me that is driving me wild. I have never before been like today ... or wanted or dared to be. Never, never made love like that. Today, I suddenly realised how beautiful, hot, sexy it was you wanting, needing to touch me, kiss me, fuck me, taste me, eat me all up! Yes, you, my lover! But I also suddenly knew that I really was beautiful, hot, sexy, desirable; that others would want me as much as you do! And this thrills me; it excites me like I've never been excited before. Are you shocked? Before, as I stood there in the lit-up doorway, the knowledge that that man's telescope and eye was on me, and how much he wanted me, wanted to fuck me ...... it made me go weak in my knees."

Sue pressed her body against Mark's and his again stirring erection. He could feel her hardening nipples on his skin. Her lips searched for his and the way she kissed him said it all. Confessing alone had aroused her anew. Finally, she murmured hoarsely in his ear: -

"I'm not apologising. I want it. I know you knew, from the moment you kissed me in the window and pressed my ass against the glass, wishing that he could see that I am yours!"

Sue was right: He knew. What she could not know was how torn he was between the same arousal that had capture her, and a nagging jealousy. Was he not enough for her that she so lusted to be shared? But was it that? It was her imagination that set her, in his arms, so wantonly, lasciviously and, yes, lovingly ablaze. Did he want her to be different? And as her body moved again sinuous suggestively in his arms, and her lips and breath played on his neck, and her hand stole down to take possession of his hardening cock he realised that he wanted her just like that.

Having decided, he reached up and switched on the light-bar over the bed. For her. Or was it just ... He slid his hand slowly down over Sue's face and his fingers were hungrily sucked into her mouth, then over her breast, over her belly tensing under his touch. When his fingers found her pussy's lips they were hot and wet and inviting as her legs spread wide apart. He nibbled on her ear and whispered: -

"You and I are the ideal lovers: You always make me hard and I always find you wet."

Sue only laughed but when his cock slunk deep into her cunt, she cried out an enthusiastically affirming "Yes!" And they fucked in an inventive unison that left them, at times, breathless, at others moaning, shouting, shaking with laughter. Mark wanted it to last for ever. He knew now that Sue climaxed easily and he had learned to recognise the hair-triggered onsets of her coming.

At the beginning Mark had stopped and withdrawn quickly at the first sign that Sue was close, to let calm return. Progressively, however, as they changed through positions and ways to extract the ultimate pleasure from their play of cock and cunt, Mark began to wait longer. He wanted to let Sue slip over the edge of a beginning orgasm, to pull her back only then. The third time he did it, she was riding into a glorious, wild, bucking coming, he grabbed her ass and lifted her off. She howled as she threw herself forward, dug her nails into his shoulder and hissed at him -- "You bastard, stop stopping me from coming!" But when he grabbed her and threw her on her belly and began to kiss her back, she burst out laughing.

Mark kissed Sue's neck and in passing-over murmured in her ear that he would not let her run away from him with her own little climaxes. Then, after kissing her shoulders hard enough to almost mark her, he run his tongue down her spine. Almost, then not stopping the tip of his tongue flicked down and up her crack. Her twitching buttocks pressed feverishly together in shock. Her response delighted him and he began to lick her hard and probing. With every passage of his tongue Sue cried out a 'No!'. It sounded less and less like a protest.