Travelling North 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass, with every passage of the teasing tongue, lifted higher, pressed harder and her thighs opened a bit more. Marks hands had slipped in under her. Suddenly, her luscious pussy, its fleshy lips glistening and swollen in the excitement of having been properly fucked already, was his to savour anew. And he did, but only partially. He slid in his thumb and played the tip of his tongue along her opening fold to settle for a teasing twirl on her clit. Sue's fingers clawed the sheet and her shrill cries urged him on to feast properly on her twisting and urging pussy.

She was already deep in the throes of an orgasm when he pulled away and pushed her flat onto the bed. He sank his cock into her and fucked her, no longer holding back, deep, hard, unrelenting, with his body-weight behind every thrust. He roared and Sue howled in ecstatic lust. With her body violently shaking and twisting under his onslaught, they were both sucked into a maelstrom of voluptuous fulfillment and eventual relief. Almost like seeking a shelter, they rushed into a close, comforting embrace. Words failed them and, eventually, they fell asleep. When they woke up in the morning, the light was still on.

They stayed in bed, at times sleeping, till mid-morning. Sue made some very basic break-fast, which they had in bed. After, finding it again difficult to keep their hands off each other, they just cuddled. Laughing and giggling they assured each other that after last night, they had no interest in sex anymore. When Sue discovered some untoward stirrings on Mark, she jumped out of bed, dragged him to the bathroom, and threatened to turn a cold jet on him. They, showered, dressed, and then strolled leisurely to the pier were the boat picked them up for their lunch-time harbour-cruise.

It was a warm, beautiful day and the views as they circled the bay and crossed under the bridge amply compensated for the rather indifferent meal. Besides, Mark's eyes were constantly drawn to Sue. To him, knowing her now, she was radiantly beautiful and alluring in her light summer-dress with clearly so little on underneath. And it was not just his eyes that saw and looked how her body contoured under the dress' light material when she moved. Especially, when she stood on the railing in the wind. There was something proud, almost triumphant in her smile but because she directed it so totally on him, he felt no jealousy about the other men whose eyes were devouring her.

At mid-afternoon they disembarked on their pier again and they walked back the short distance to their apartment-block. Looking-up at the windows, Mark noticed that while they were not mirror-glass, they were coated so as not to allow a view of inside during the day. In contrast, the other, white high-rise in direct line of sight to theirs, had fully transparent windows. He looked across and could see the tripod and telescope but no human shape in the, to them, now familiar window.

He said nothing to Sue about his observation. In their apartment they sat down for a coffee. Afterwards, Mark drove Sue to her mother's place, where she was temporarily staying, to pack up things for her trip to the Hunter. She asked him not to come in with her and not to park directly in front of the house. On the way back, they shopped for food and champagne for tonight.

The enormous living-room in their apartment was entered through a wide doorway from the kitchen. Its large wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling window faced the same way as the bed-room's. So far, they had barely entered this room. They had had their perfunctory coffees and snacks in the kitchen and in their horniness their interest had centred on the bed-room and bath.

After depositing the bought goodies for tonight's feast in the kitchen, Mark stepped into the living-room and walked up to the window. Sue had followed and joined him. As she looked out, he embraced her from behind. As soon as his hands cupped her bare breasts under the thin fabric of her dress, she knew. He rocked her body, as if displaying it, only centimetres off the glass. In a low voice he suggested to her that, as it was their last night of living like millionaires, they ought to sprawl out and feast tonight in this room as if it were a Roman orgy.

Sue's body responded almost immediately with a sinuous wriggle. Mark kissed her cheek and let one hand slide down her belly placing it over her pubes to press her against him as he whispered into her ear: -

"I want you to stay in this dress. You are so beautiful and sexy in it. You had a lot of eyes on you, today on the boat. All those men envied me. I loved that."

They went back to the kitchen. Sue made a move to start preparing their meal but Mark stopped her. Pulling her close to him he said there was plenty of time for that; it would not get properly dark outside for quite a while. Now was the time for champagne. First, they toasted each other; Sue emptied her glass with one greedy gulp and quickly refilled. Raising it again, facing Mark, she blushed and proposed her toast: -

"To us and our Roman .... . There are only two of us? How can that be a Roman orgy?"

She lowered her glass, pretending disappointment. Mark grinned at her, raised his glass higher and said: -

"All it needs is a lively imagination. And tonight, I'll feast with a ravishing woman that likes to wear a sexy little dress that shows more than it hides because she has exactly such a lively, inventively naughty, wickedly dirty mind."

With a broad grin Sue replied: -

"And how you disapprove of such minds in your students!"

They emptied their glasses. Sue kept on looking at Mark as she moved the glasses and bottle out of reach. She got up to stand in front of him. Then she hitched up her dress and straddled him to sit on his lap. She kissed him and her tongue immediately invaded to be met by his in a sexy wrestle. It was her that kissed totally shamelessly. For quite a while her pussy squirmed harder and harder on Mark's growing bulge. Breaking eventually away from a kiss, Sue giggled, then her tongue found his ear and she whispered that he was right about her. She had a dirty mind and now it had made her wet her panties. She had to go and take them off. With that she skipped giggling away.

Eventually, darkness came and all was set-out for the feast on a large, glass-topped coffee-table in the centre of the living-room. It and the divan behind it faced the window like a stage. As Mark had wished, Sue still wore her little dress but had switched from sandals to high-heels. When, swaying her hips and ass she entered the room, a "Whow!" escaped Mark. Her legs were sensational and her ass, that had always seemed to be rather inconspicuous in the loose clothing she had worn, was temptingly lush and alive under her skimpy dress. She smiled down on him, pirouetted, and sexily wriggled her ass:

"Do you like what you see? Or am I just imagining that you could, perhaps, like it?"

Mark, sitting on the divan opened his arms inviting Sue for an answering kiss. She bent over and as they kissed, he moved his hands caressingly slowly up the back of her calves, her thighs and her buttocks. As promised, she wore no panties and, as he touched, she open-eyed smiled at him trying to read his reaction. Mark grinned: -

"You are a show-off, a promiscuous, very naughty and very, very sexy Hussy. And I love all that is showing now. How much more will be on show, once the Roman orgy begins?"

Sue, with a sexily low-voiced murmur just said -- "The night is still young", and kissed him again. Quite wildly, this time, because his hands on her ass had gripped and spread her cheeks wide open. When she broke free from his embrace and raised herself to full heights in front of him, she was back-lit. Her dress, rendered by the light translucent, temptingly revealed all of her already.

If anything, their erotic fore-play had in no way dampened their appetite for food. Sitting, at first, orderly on the divan they hungrily began to eat, toasting each other repeatedly with champagne. With the first hunger sated they remembered the Romans and began to relax and lounge. Sue decided to be the slave girl that had to slither and slide around in serving her master. It brought, of course, her already revealing dress into tempting disarray. She did not seem to notice. Mark's hand, however, was often near to or on what should have remained hidden.

With no grapes to peel, Sue concentrated on the shrimps. Kneeling next to Mark, she cracked their shell with her teeth, pulled out their sweet flesh with her teeth and offered the morsel to be shared or kissed off her lips. Every time her lips closed in so temptingly, his hands got busy. As she knelt next to him on the divan, it was easy for him to slide his fingers between her readily opening thighs to make her arch and moan through her closed lips as his fingers slid deep into her wetness. Or he stroked up her side to fondle her breast. This raised her dress as his hand slid up and so unpeeled half her body to sight, for whoever chose to look. Even this made her shiver. Like in a silent film, every movement of her body made her excited state of arousal visible and palpable. However, it was her shameless mouth and tongue, the grip of her pussy on his fingers and an occasional burst of silent laughter as if she meant to shout -- 'Look at us!' - that told him, only him, of her pleasure in, perhaps, being watched in her shameless display.

Their throats were dry from lust and there was no more champagne on the table. They got up, she with a suggestive smile straightening out her dress, sliding her hands sinuously down her body as she faced the window. Gathering the plates and cutlery they went to the kitchen and then returned with a new bottle of champagne. After they had slackened their thirst and refilled their glasses, Mark asked her directly what she wanted from the rest of their night. They had sat next to each other. Now he reached for her and spread her back on the divan. Her dress slid up beyond the dark triangle of her bush.

As if this was too much too soon, he put his hand sheltering over it and said: -

"You are the most delicious, sexiest, naughtiest woman I have ever known and, if our friend is lucky and has his eye on you, he'll ever see! What are we going to do next? It's our orgy. Do you want to be fucked, or ride me till I scream for mercy, or to you want me to eat your pussy now? Or you could make love to my cock first? You have not even touched it yet. Don't you love cock as much as I love pussy?"

Sue burst out laughing, wrestled herself free and slid down on the floor to kneel before him. She reached for her glass, toasted him, took a sip, and said: -

"I'll show you how much I love cock. Just don't dare to come. I forbid it!"

She stripped him, clearly making a show of her unhurried deliberation. First, the shoes, then the socks. Each one thrown over her shoulder into the room. Then reaching up she unbuckled his belt, ceremoniously unzipped his trousers and jerked them down centimetre by centimetre. They also were thrown back on the floor. Sue smiled approvingly up at him, nodding to the tent in his boxers, as she reached out to reveal its pole. Moving sideways so as not to block the view on Mark's manhood, she started her ministration.

Her hands, lips, tongue, played with him, titillated him, her mouth devoured him, her teeth threatened with torture. After minutes surrender in their play, her face flushed, catching her breath, Sue looked up and said: -

"You owe me now; you'll pay me later. Can't wait! God, it's getting hot in here. Or is it me?"

She stood up, reached down and pulled her dress up over her head in one, almost violent move and threw it over her shoulder. Her arms raised, glorious naked now, she stretched as if newly liberated from her bonds. Then she threw herself on Mark for a long, wild kiss, before she slithered snake-like down his body to sink her mouth again over his straining cock.

If he had not stopped her, he would have come. Her hungry mouth on his cock was so unlike the lips of the sweet slave-girl of before. He sat up; she, sensing his wish to escape, reached out. Her nails dug into his buttocks as she took more and more of his cock into the depth of her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pulled her off, almost shouting at her to stop. He had forgotten about the window. He stood up, ripped off his shirt. He bent down and jerked Sue to her feet and picked her up like a disobedient child. For a moment her weight made him stagger but he steadied.

He, hoarse with lust, whispered into her ear: -

"Just you wait! Now you'll get yours, you devil."

As her answer, Sue sank her teeth into his shoulder and her nails in his back as Mark turned to carry her to the bedroom.

In its doorway her hand reached out for the jamb. She stopped him till her fingers had found the switch and light flooded the room, and her with irresistible expectancies. Her opening lips fastened on his and her tongue with a moan sunk deep into his mouth. He staggered with her to the bed and threw her down. As he bent over her, her legs shot up and locked around his hips. Sue, twisting against his erection, almost whimpering, asked: -

- "Are you going to fuck me or eat me. God, I want both! Fuck me, eat me, Mark! Again, and again!"

Her twisting had miraculously drawn his cock into her cunt to make her cry out another -- "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" The vice-like grip of her legs restricted him in withdrawing, in sliding in and out in teasing play. She had locked him in and every jerking attempt at a thrust made her cry out. She felt penetrated to the ultimate depth of her cunt. When her body started to shiver and her voice broke, she had to release him, push him away; she scrambled onto the middle of the bed.

With her head at the foot-end she, voluptuously shivering, stretched out with her face turned to the window. Her hips and her thighs, temptingly open to flash the glistening wet of her pussy, were turned towards him. She was waiting, both for his tongue and cock. Mark swiftly moved his body close to her. As he sunk his face between her thighs, he pulled her body on top of his. He did not, knowing what obsessed Sue's mind, hide her twisting, arching body under him.

From past experience Mark had also learned how favourable this position of 69 would be for her. Sue had revealed herself as a lasciviously, playful woman. Her luscious pussy and yearning clit would no longer just be there for him to do with as he pleased. Being on top would free her to move; free her to press down on his tongue when she wanted it to sink in deep. She could lift off high whenever she was close to coming and allow him the thrill to see the excitation in her pulsating cunt. Most important, she could lift to gyrate her clit over the tip of his tongue, tempting it to twirl open the fleshy petal and rob her of her breath. Being on top, she was the mistress of her pleasures.

He assumed, wrongly, perhaps, that it would be a new, revelatory experience for her. If so, Sue was a quick learner and did not disappoint him. In the beginning he gripped her buttocks and guided her receptive pussy through all the pleasuring possibilities the position afforded. He quickly felt, under his guiding hands, that Sue wanted to move on her own. She resisted to shift when she wanted his lips and tongue to continue their caress, and when she momentarily wished to escape the probing of his tongue her buttocks tensed and she pressed in protest against his hand. So, Mark released his grip on her and, instead, let his hand caress all over her body, while her pussy began to make shamelessly love to his captive lips and tongue the way it wanted.

In the beginning Sue's attention was somewhat distracted from making love to Mark's cock. Her hands, lips and tongue had only foreplay-like, always with an eye to the window, fondled her lover's proud erection. But then, rather quickly, she was overtaken by uncontrollable lust. Her face sunk into Mark's groin and she almost screamed out a long drawn out whimper as her hand feverishly gripped his balls. Fired on by the ever-rising levels of arousal and excitement produced by the salacious inventiveness of her pussy, she sank her mouth onto his throbbing cock, taking him in, deeper and deeper, for a more and more intensive suck. It brought him close to coming.

When she lifted her groin again in search of Mark's teasing tongue, he, once again, gripped her buttocks hard and pulled her pussy onto his mouth, with lips and teeth closing over the fleshy petals of her clit. As his tongue began to twirl and search her out, Sue's body began to writhe on his, her boobs and nipples rubbing over his belly. Forced into a shrill cry of jubilation, she released his throbbing cock. She threw back her head and arched up, her hands stretching forward to the window. With a long drawn out cry into the room Sue came. Mark did not release his hold on her convulsing ass, and he kept his mouth locked over her clit for a long time until she, finally, still uncontrollably shivering, collapsed over his discharging cock whimpering, -- "Please. ...Please. ... No more!"

When they, eventually, lay again side by side, with Sue stretched out on her back, he saw the streaks of his semen on her face and her breast. She looked steadily at him as her hand begun to rub it slowly onto her skin. Then a smile played over her face, strange yet beautiful redrawn in the turmoil of her lust. With a voice still sexily hoarse from before she said: -

"It's your fault. You made me scream. Now it's wasted. I wanted to taste you so much, the way you always taste me."

She cuddled up close and their lips found each other in a long, now tasting of each other kiss. When she broke away, she whispered: -

"God, I don't want this to stop but we'll tear each other apart. We need to calm down. Let's have a shower."

Under the soothing warmth of the water streaming down on them they continued to kiss and touch and wash each other. Sue, when Mark's hand began to wash her pussy complained that she was getting very tender. But then, drawing him in closer and locking his hand between her thigh she moaned in his ear -- "But, I still want more, want to fuck again and again. Am I a slut?" Mark assured her that she was a hot-blooded, exciting, beautiful woman that he loved. He could not get enough of her either, however sore his cock got.

In looking over her shoulder into the large mirror on the opposite wall over the dual basins, he could not only see himself and Sue embraced in the glass-enclosure of the shower but also the bathroom's open door and the bedroom and its window outside. If he was still behind his telescope, they were still in sight. He turned her around to face the mirror. As he let his hand slowly glide down over her breasts and belly and pubes, he told her.

Her body stiffened in momentary shock but when Mark turned the jets on fully, she burst out laughing and moved into his embrace. She murmured -- "Dare you" - to tempt him to begin the water-torture. And for long minutes he made her squirm under his hands and against his rising erection as he moved her into the streams of water. As it gushed over her breasts, her sexy dark nipples perked in excitement. Next, only briefly, still embracing her from behind and bending her back, he turned Sue's triangle into the path of a lower jet. She remembered what he had done and she mewed in expectation. Mark, however, had changed his mind and murmured into her ear a cryptic -- "Just you wait, you naughty one."

He turned her around to let the water jet break over her bottom. When he grabbed her buttocks, pressed them together and moved her cleft up and down in the jet-stream. She cried out in surprise and bit into his shoulders. He moved her, tiny step by tiny step closer to the wall and jet, with each move increasing the intensity of pressure. Then he suddenly spread her cheeks and the hot gush hit her anus and pussy with an invasive intensity that made Sue howl and squirm in his arms. He reached down under her thighs and lifted her, pressing her crotch against his cock. Sue's arms closed around his neck and her legs around his hips.