Travelling North 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved her now spread open anus and pussy close up into the jet-stream, it hit his balls and cock. He got literally hoisted by his own petard. Crying out he staggered back two steps and almost dropped her. Sue now howled with laughter. Mark persisted but even from the forced-back distance, as the water gushed over their close-together cunt, cock and balls, he found it more difficult to bear than Sue. He staggered and wavered, the water sprayed around them and Sue, was more and more gripped by fits of laughter than waves of sexual bliss. When Mark dropped her, she sunk helplessly to the floor. He just managed to turn off the jets before he joined her. They finished up rolling around on the tiles shaking with laughter.

Recovering somewhat, it was Sue's hand that wiped over the spray-covered glass-enclosure and looked at the mirror. They had forgotten to turn on the fan and the steam from their play had coated the mirror. Pointing at it she laughed: -

"This was the end of the show for him. He missed the clowns."

As she towelled herself off, out of sight through the door, she said to Mark: -

"I think he has seen more than he deserves already."

She dropped the towel to the floor and turned into the doorway. She smiled back at Mark, her look loaded with a 'Watch me!', and then strolled leisurely through the lit-up bedroom up to the window. She paused, fronting it in her proud, naked glory for a few seconds to look searchingly across to the white tower. Then she reached for the button-switch to let the curtain glide shut.

Mark had stopped in the bathroom's doorway to watch her. When Sue turned, they faced each other across the expanse of their huge bed. It was her again that broke the silence. She stepped up to the bed and raised one knee on it. Her eyes had not shifted from his. With a smile and calm voice, she said: -

"It's just us now. Do you still want me? Want me as much as I want you? You know I wanted to be wanted, tonight! Now, only by you. If you still want me like that, prove it to me!"

He hurried to the bed but she was quicker in slithering into its centre and receiving him in an entwining embrace of arms and legs. His hand had somehow landed on her twitching ass and slipped between her thighs. Her mouth was on his and she moaned that she was wet already as his fingers found it true and started to ingress. When her searching hand found him wanting, Sue murmured something about 'broken promise'.

So, he told her to be patient with an old man. He turned, laying down along her side and, resting on his elbow, began making love to the velvety inside of her thighs. As they gradually spread, he started to kiss and caress his way further and further up. His bending-in brought his awakening cock closer and closer to Sue's mouth. Soon her hand, lips and tongue had as fully awakened him as he found her, when his thumb slid into her pussy and his probing tongue found her clit. He could hear her and feel her stifle her moans and whimpers by sucking in his cock. As her thighs began to twist and shiver, he stopped and, with a whimpering cry, so did she. Her thighs clamped shut and briefly shook and jolted as Sue fought a major-orgasm back into a mini-one.

Mark quickly turned around and hugged her into a comforting cuddle. When he told her -- "You are getting good at this. How many like that would you like?" - her teeth snapped playfully for his ear and she pinched him hard in his side. Breathily she called him a sadist but then declared, giggling, that they were a perfect match: -

"How many are you offering? Enough for randy me, you think?"

And, as her hand on his erect cock and his fingers on her slippery pussy-lips proved, they were a perfect match again. She swung her leg over him, straddled him, reached down and lowered herself with a drawn-out sigh of pleasure, centimetre by centimetre on his rod. At first Sue hunched over Mark and covered his face with quick, little kisses. Then, stammering with interruptions, she told him how much she loved to ride him; how much she wanted him to look at her, talk to her, touch her. She wanted him to make love to her face, breasts, ass, clit and drive her crazy. With a burst of laughter, she told him that tonight, she would ride him into the longest, wildest climax she and he ever had.

While she searched for words, she rhythmically lifted and sunk down on his cock. She was fucking him and he, not wishing to be idle, had begun to glide his fingertips with nails up her crack. It made her yelp and as he repeated it, she moaned a -- "Wicked! You are at it again!" A wild kiss and the taste of her fiery breath encouraged him not to stop.

When Sue began to lift from her crouching embrace, Mark's hands fastened on her breasts and his lips and teeth closed over her nipples. Sucking and biting them none to gently and switching between them they peaked quickly into their beautiful excited prominence. Sue, forcing her body out of this caress sat up. As his cock sank in deep her arms reached back, her hands clasped his knees. She had thrown back her head and lasciviously stretched her breasts with their dark pointers in the air. Marks hands slid up her sides to tease and pinch their offered perky prominence. Sexily hoarse, he told her how beautiful her breasts were and how outrageously shameless her nipples were in giving away what a lecherous hussy she was. They were just like her wet, hot pussy! She just could not hide how much she liked sex, fucking, getting eaten! And he was crazy about her. She was the most exciting, sexiest, most irresistibly woman to make love to, to fuck and eat up that he had ever known and that he was deliriously happy that they have met and that she was as randy as him.

When he releases her breasts, Sue moved into an upright stance and began to ride him with deep thrusts and a slow, sensuous turning out of her hips. She looked down at him, her eyes shining and her so kissable lips, moist and half-open. She asked: -

"Do you like to watch me ride? Does it turn you on? I love to ride you! Look at me! Am I beautiful? Sexy?"

She had raised her arms over her head and showed of her swaying body in a triumphant display. He murmured his assent and ran his hand in admiration over her moving hips, her arching sides and her tensing belly, allowing his fingers to stray down into her bush, searching blindly but finding her clit. A cry escaped her. He looked up at her face and her lips were pressed shut. He withdrew his hand and reached up, his fingers searching and caressing over Sue's neck and hair and face. As his fingers played over her lips, they, as he knew they would, opened and she hungrily closed her mouth over them. She tongued them, sucked them, covered them in saliva. She released them with a moan and arched back her body so that his fingers could find the cock-filled entrance of her pussy for a quick sliding-in caress and then move unerringly up to tantalise her clit.

Sue now rode his straining cock and pressed with ever thrust his fingers hard against her clit and it drove her wild. She rode bravely and unrelenting, her head thrown back, her face contorted as she moaned and screamed and laughed her lust at the ceiling. Both of them were soon close to coming but Mark still wanted more and was certain, so did she. He withdrew his hand from her clit and pulled her down into a close huddle.

Cradling her face, he told her he wanted her pussy, wanted to taste her sexy juices, wanted her to ride his mouth and tongue before she rode his cock into the climax she had promised. Did she want that? And she moaned, almost cried out her 'Yes' and how much she wanted her pussy eaten and that she did no longer know what she loved, wanted more, his tongue or his cock. Laughing she rose upright and as she sat back his hardness filled her again to the rim and made her body arch in excitement.

When his hands reached for her ass, she lifted and moved forward and he slid his face quickly between her wide-open thighs. Sue's hot-aroused cunt, its lush swollen lips closed over his lips and tongue and she circled and ground, searched and found an ultimate, a pleasure beyond any known pleasure before. Her quivering thighs and the shrill, breathless whimpering turning into screams made Mark push her away.

This time he did not give her time to recover from her orgasm. There was no longer anything 'mini' about her coming. He gripped her hips and forced her body down over his straining cock. Sue slumped forward. Her ass strained to draw away from his tantalising re-entry. But he gripped her buttocks, stopped her from lifting off and begun to fuck her with a staccato-burst of deep, upwards thrusts, before grabbing her arms, forcing her to sit up.

She was now deep in the grip of a non-stoppable climax and Mark held her twisting and contorting body, glistening with sweat, upright in his grip. Sue, her head thrown back and shouting to the ceiling, bucked and rode them into the ecstatic coming together she had promised. Then she sunk forward, resting pressed against his chest. He felt the hammering of her heart.

After a while in total silence, Sue went to the bathroom. When he heard the shower, Mark followed. He relieved his bladder and then joined her in the enclosure. He reached out for her but she gripped his wrists and told him, quite seriously: -- "No more touching for us tonight. We have to stop!" Nevertheless, as she turned to step out of cubicle, she playfully pumped him with her bottom. When after a quick wash and towelling he joined her in the bedroom, Sue had been at work.

She had prepared the bed: two pillows side by side and the cover folded back for entry. She turned to Mark and covered her breasts with her hands. With a pretend-shy smile, she said: -- "All I would need now is my nighty," but then burst into a giggle. Pointing to the bed she told him to get in; she would turn out the light. Mark, it threatened to become a habit, obeyed.

Sue, with the light switched off, did not rush back to the bed at once. Seconds passed but then there was the swish of the curtains opening and, in the moon-light washing in, outlined against the window, Mark saw her silhouette looking out.

She lay down next to him and, as they had agreed, they were not touching. It was this break in mood that made Mark reflect on what had happened to them over the past thirty-six hours. His voice low he said: -

"You know, Sue, it has been a miracle for me. Something I did not expect, was not prepared for. I have never made love to a woman like you. Over two days, two nights. Always wanting you, and every time more!"

Sue lay still and silent next to him. He forced himself to question her but only managed a stammered - "What was it .... For you?" When she answered him, her voice was low but composed: -

"Do you have to ask? The last days and nights with you were for me new. Magical. Disturbing. I have never made love and been loved like that before. Never knew that I would want it ... how much I wanted it ... never dared to find out. I did not believe that sex for me, with me could be so good, so exhilarating, so exciting and, yes, so much fun! This is how I now want to be loved and make love. What scares me now is that I could so easily fall in love too. And with you, that wouldn't do. Would it!"

With a "Good Night" she turned away from him.

It took Mark a while to fall asleep. Next morning, they packed their things, restored a semblance of order in the apartment but left most for the company's cleaners to put right. As agreed, the keys were left in the letter-box, and Mark and Sue were on the way up North.

Were they on the way to a beginning, or to an ending delayed?

They did not know.