Travis and Alison

Story Info
Travis has something planned for the club.
2.4k words
3.5
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first attempt at writing an erotic story. I know it's not perfect and I am not a writer by any means. I just wanted to put this daydream into words. I would really love feedback! Here goes!

----------------------------------------------

Travis and Alison had known each other for about three months and were still in that giddy early stage of a relationship when all you want to do is fuck a million times a day. They became official one night about two months ago when they were both wine drunk. Travis confessed that he thought he was falling in love and Alison said she felt the same way. They spent that night and next day tangled in blankets, alternating between sleeping, fucking, and of course eating (can't skip the refuel haha).

Tonight, Alison was in a frisky mood and wanted to go out dancing. Travis was game and they both texted some friends to gather a group. Alison, Travis and a handful of their friends met up at a booming nightclub downtown. The line to get in looked long but the gang was down to wait it out. They had all heard the club was top notch. It didn't take long for them to reach the door. Everyone was looking like a 10! The girls in short shirts and low cut tops and the guys were looking like sexy professors in their crisp button downs and dark jeans. It was a chilly night, so most people had long coats that needed to be checked at the entrance. Travis decided to hold onto his long black trench coat but nobody thought much of it.

The group of friends got a table and ordered a round of drinks. The atmosphere was hot! It was very dimly lit and the music was bumping. Alison and Travis were all touchy feely squished in the booth surrounded by their sexy friends. Travis was whispering dirty things in Alison's ear. Alison about spit her cocktail out when he said "I don't think I'm going to be able to make it home. I don't think I can wait that long to fuck you." His hands were all over her. She slid her hand up his thigh and felt his cock getting hard already. She giggled as he kissed her neck. All their friends were busy talking to each other and meeting other scantily clad club goers. Alison and Travis seemed like they forgot about the whole world around them. They were in a deep make out session when they were interrupted by a waitress wearing what barely passed as a dress. She shouted, "Do you love birds need a refill!?" Travis nodded and then went right back to making out with Alison.

Travis and Alison took a break from their hot and heavy lip locking sesh when their second round of drinks arrived. They were chatting with what friends were left chilling at the booth. Someone suggested hitting the dance floor, so they all downed their drinks and made their way towards the crowd of hot, sweaty good looking people. Alison immediately started grinding her ass against Travis' crotch and felt his cock getting even harder than it was at the table. He had a firm grip on her hips as they moved to the beat. Travis' hands were creeping up Alison's skirt as they got lost together in the crowd. The lights on the dance floor were flashing and everyone around them was reveling in the joy good music and dancing can bring. Alison turned to face Travis and wrapped her arms around his neck as they continued to writhe their bodies together to the music. Travis moved his thigh between Alison's legs and began bouncing it on her pussy to the rhythm of the song. Alison let out a moan in Travis' ear which caused Travis to tighten his grip on her ass. "You like that, babe?", he said in her ear loud enough so she could hear him over the music. She just cracked a giant smile and tilted her head back as she shook her hair and let the alcohol and music take control of her body.

After a couple more songs, Travis suggested they go over to the bar and get another drink. He had his hands on her hips as he walked behind her, steering her towards the bar. Travis ordered both of them a shot and another cocktail. They clinked glasses and then took the shot while they waited for their cocktails. It was very crowed at the bar which made Alison have to smush close into Travis. Neither of them minded as Travis took advantage of the closeness to keep his hard-on going. He began to pulse his hips into her fat juicy ass as they stood there waiting for their drinks. Alison leaned her head back on his chest and looked up at him. She gave him a sexy little smirk and then began pulsing back into him. He let out a low growl and felt his cock get even harder. Travis had never taken his coat off, which Alison thought was weird until she felt him sort of wrap the long trench around them as his finger tips began scrunching her skirt up her thighs. He had planned to do something like this all along.

Alison learned early on in the relationship that Travis had a thing for what she called "extreme PDA". He wanted to fuck her all over the city. On a park bench, in a museum bathroom, at the back of a public library. She fucked him at the movie theater, on the couch next to her sleeping roommate and in the hot tub at his parent's house. He fucked her up against his car in a church parking lot, the elevator (and stairwell) of large hotel, and in the bathroom while her sister, who was staying as an overnight guest, was in the next room watching tv. Seriously, they couldn't get enough!

Before Alison knew it, Travis had whipped out his fully hard cock and moved her thong to the side with his index finger. He nestled his very impressive erection between her ass cheeks. "Tilt forward just a tiny bit", he said with a raspy voice. Alison tilted her pelvis so he could move the head of his cock to the entrance of her already dripping pussy. He kept it there for a bit as they just tried to look casual in the crowd around them. They could barely move and no one was in their right mind to pay attention to what they were doing anyway.

Travis inched his throbbing cock into Alison's tight waiting hole. He was about half way in when Alison's breath caught and she bit her lip while she giggled. "God, babe, you are ginormous! I swear you feel bigger every time!", she exclaimed in a playful sex kitten voice. She was driving him crazy! He tightened his grip on her hips and slammed the rest of his cock deep in her pussy. Her head fell back against chest and he saw her eyes roll back. He looked up at the bar to see if their drinks were ready yet. He caught the eye of the barely clothed female bartender. She gave him a wink and nodded to Alison as if to say "I see what you are doing." Travis locked eyes with the sexy bartender as he pulled his hips back and slammed back into Alison. The bartender's mouth fell open in disbelief of the audacity. The bartender blinked a few times as Travis just grinned at her. She quickly broke out of her daze and went back to making drinks for the never ending throngs of patrons.

Alison was making all kinds of moans and squealy sex noises but they were mostly just audible to them because of club music pumping out of speakers at every corner. "I'm so glad.. ungh.. you are... fuck...enjoying this, Alison. It's so fucking... ugh god damnit... hot that you let me.. god fuck...do this stuff" Travis said as he pumped his cock in and out of Alison, trying not to cum. Fuck she was tight! Travis pulled his cock out, but only thrust back in far enough so that just the tip was resting in Alison's pussy. He loved teasing the fuck out of her. He could hold it there for hours as long as he could watch her squirm and beg. He once told her that it was almost as good as the finale... almost haha.

Travis just kept it there knowing he was driving Alison absolutely insane. He pointed to the drinks that appeared on the bar in front of them. Alison handed Travis his drink and then took a big sip of her drink. Travis made eye contact with the bartender again and lifted his drink to her. She cracked a smile and shook her head as she maneuvered the shaker for the drink she was making. Travis always thought there was something so sexy about a hot girl mixing a drink in a shaker. He loved the way it made their tits jiggle. And the back and forth motion of the shaker is no doubt reminiscent of another a favorite activity (wink wink haha). The bartender quickly got back to work once again while Travis and Alison were playing Chicken to see who was going to be the first one to move. Travis wanted Alison to beg, but Alison knew that would mean he won, and she did not want him to win (but holy fuck she wanted to cum so bad).

They finished their drinks and set them on the bar. Travis was still standing behind Alison with the tip of his throbbing cock in her warm and wet pussy as his trench coat concealed them from any possible on-lookers. Travis was starting to actually impress himself with his restraint when all of a sudden someone stumbled into him, causing his cock to unexpectedly ram into Alison's patient pussy. They both yelled out in surprise and pleasure. Travis held Alison close as he looked behind him to see what had happened. Some drunk dude slurred a lame apology and then kept moving on. Now just inches from the bar, Travis stretched his arms around either side of Alison and set his hands on the edge of the bar. He started to micro thrust into Alison's tight pussy, driving them both crazy. By this point they both just wanted to go ham on each other and cum already, but the build up was all part of the fun. Alison's eyes had a drunk and horny look to them as she ordered a fourth cocktail. Travis knew that meant she was totally game for whatever this scenario was that they were playing out. He gave her a giant thrust as the other bartender, who happened to be a shirtless hunk of rock wannabe male model that had Alison drooling, took her order. Alison moaned out the end of the drink order which made the bartender to smirk and glance at Travis with a look that said "fuck yeah, buddy!" Travis lifted his hand up to high five the male bartender as the sexy female bartender walked by rolling her eyes with a grin. Alison just stood there lost in her drunken horny state with Travis' cock still buried deep in her pussy.

The guy sitting in the bar stool next to them started to look uncomfortable as he figured out what was going on. He stood up and mumbled "here, you guys can have a seat" as he quickly walked away. Travis wrapped his arms around Alison and sort of shuffled them over a few inches to the seat. When they plopped down it made Travis' cock push even deeper into Alison. Alison cried out loud enough this time that several heads turned to look at them. Travis and Alison tried to play it cool until everyone got caught back up in their drunken conversations. However, both the bartenders were looking at them with silly smiles because they knew exactly what was going on. It was actually making both of them kind of horny. The male bartender looked like he was trying to "readjust" and the female bartender had a lustful look in her eyes. This only spurred Travis on. He loved seeing other people squirm.

He started to really get a rhythm going now that they were sitting. Travis dug his fingers into Alison's hips as he helped her bounce up and down on his cock right there at the bar. People were definitely starting to look suspicious with all the moaning and rhythmic bouncing. The bartenders didn't really know what to do at this point. Usually people stopped once they got "caught" but Travis and Alison were in it 'til the end. They were both breathing heavy as the moment was building to a climax. Alison even had her eyes closed with her head slightly hanging down, her hair bouncing to the rhythm in which she was being fucked. The bartenders were exchanging nervous glances. The male bartender looked uncomfortable trying to hide his growing erection. He looked startled when the female bartender came up to him and whispered something in his ear that made his whole face turn bright red. She looked directly at his bulging cock and then up to his eyes and held his gaze.

Travis and Alison were getting close. They could both feel the eruption coming as they approached the point of no return. With one final thrust, Travis slammed Alison onto his cock and busted his load into her clenching pussy. They were both trying their best to stifle any sex noises, but were failing miserably. As they were coming down from their long awaited orgasm, Travis noticed out of the corner of his eye that the bartenders were talking to a waitress. The waitress was nodding and looked like she was shooing the bartenders away. The waitress stepped behind the bar as the bartenders dashed towards the bathrooms. Travis knew they were going to go fuck each other's brains out and it was all because watching he and Alison made them horny as shit.

Alison stood up and Travis quickly tucked himself back into his pants. Travis quickly paid the tab with the waitress and grabbed Alison's hand to flee the scene. They got her coat from the coat check and stepped out into the cold air. Travis held Alison tight and said "God, I love you so much. I can't wait to get home and fuck you all night long while thinking about how fucking hot that just was!" Alison grinned knowing she had a great time, too, and felt so happy to have found Travis. Travis pulled her in for one more steamy kiss before ordering an Uber so he could take Alison home and annihilate her pussy until sunrise.

The end.