Treality Stories Vol. 01 Pt. 07

Story Info
The Art of the Mojo Slap and vaginal orgasm -- my first ever.
3.2k words
4.89
5k
2

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A modern love in the making - The Art of the Mojo Slap and vaginal orgasm - my first ever...

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man', his cock 'Mojo' as named by 'Mimbabe' the earlier alter ego of 'Sparkling Red' and her 'Genie' as named by his later ego 'Jardine Man'.

These are their stories mostly written by Rocket Man from both their perspectives - often of their same adventures in love. Some of the Stories, such as this one though, are written by Sparkling Reds with her own perspective and very enthusiastic input. She is just the most fabulous lover and quotable lady I have ever known!

The Gentle Art of the Mojo Slap

We're heading to the couch to make out and I ask 'Can you slap me Rocket Man when we're making love - it would really turn me on!'

You give me the look of yours and say 'Sure' and that you're 'most happy to have a go at that for me'. 'How hard do you want as I'm new to that bit of kinkery' you next ask! Sure enough you do enjoy giving my butt and long legs slaps during our next "Cow girl" Jockey rides and during our blissful "Eiffel Tower" sessions. I am very happy with my quick learner.

Next time we're doing 'Captain and Mermaid' with my legs up in the air I whisper 'Can you slap my pussy now too.'

'Sure' you say! And you do a great job on my long legs stretched out along your great body. You then get a wild look in your eyes and pull Mojo out of my throbbing pussy and "slap my pussy" with Mojo himself. You can get the perfect swing with your lovely Huge Dick or Banana Dick! Wow. Wow. Wow You soon discover that it makes my labia turn into little 'pillows' or 'cushions' and you find that a most secret delight sinking Mojo into my cushions. You are in fact good to us both when you slap me their!

What a fantastic sensation! Mojo is perfect slapping me and it obviously turns you on seeing me enjoy it too.

What a great new experience for me. You "Mojo Slap" me several times and then ram Mojo home into Genie in one awesome motion. How much of a turn on that is and I can see from your face you're loving the sensation of your Sparkling Reds little labia cushions!

You have now mastered the not so "Gentle Art of The Mojo Pussy Slap" ... Damn you're so good to me my Rocket Man. And hence my Rule 9 ...

There is no lover like you, how totally unique your love is for me. Thanks for being willing to experiment. I shouldn't be surprised, you're a Doctor!

Your (very) Wet and Dry "Mini" orgasms

As we know, you're very prodigious with your being able to have up to seven wet orgasms with me in only half a day. How old are you again! Then we discover you have a different sort of orgasm too - much like mine - lots of pleasure but not a full on Genie soul wrenching, Mojo crushing one!

It started with a kiss. A kiss of your left nipple and then your right one as they responded with nice erections just like mine ...

You are getting right into this! I start to stroke Mojo and you start coming with what we come to call "Mini" or "Dry" orgasms. Your body convulses with the pleasure and your arms arch in response. You tell me that your stomach muscles crunch up and it's quite exhausting doing several of these while we make love. But great for your Abs which have never looked so good you say!

What I have come to love a lot is your "Mini" orgasms too when you're just playing with my pussy and kissing my tits! We have had multiple simultaneous orgasms! What a pleasure you are despite you losing your focus on me with yet another "Mini" orgasm when you're supposed to be pleasuring me. Lol.

The scent of my All Man

I inhale the warm musky scent coming off my All Mans naked chest. You have the perfect amount of hair - enough to let me know you're a man but not hairy like an ape. The heat from your body is overwhelmingly sexual. My hands linger on your chest teasing your erect nipples but then slowly move down your body. You're aching to have me take Mojo into my mouth, I rub my hands over your straining Shape Changer feeling the delight in what you have for me today. Yes I have a pulsating full erection huge and long! Gently I tentatively curl my hands around your thick silky cock, petting, stroking lightly.

A "Mini" Orgasm grips you as my hands work their magic. Today is not the day for a mouth massage as I have needs too: I slide my body up to where my hands have been so I can straddle you, gently lowering so my pubic mound is grinding against yours in time together. Soft groans come from your lips. I relish the absolute power I have over your pleasure.

The movement has a slow lazy feel about it, you demand I apply more pressure right on our Mojo's tip. You try to kiss me but I pull back as you cum inside me, we collapse, spent, immersed in the love of each other.

Cooking with my All Man.

I am preparing a special meal for us both. You sneak up behind me and kiss my neck and, as I smile, you squeeze my very desirable derriere. I am tingling all the way up my spine, from my head to my toes and all the girly bits in between. As I start to dance around you in a circular fashion, I slowly remove your clothes, pants first. I push you onto the bench, facing you I climb into your lap. I rub my hands under the tongue of your shirt and I smile at the response of you already.

Mojo is hard and eager as he enters me.

You can't hold back anymore with my pussy muscles contracting around you. You thoroughly enjoy the entrée I have: me ...

Soapy hands

I grab you and drag you to the shower pulling off your clothes and mine as we go, only taking time for me to enjoy your delicious Shape Changer offering today. Long and curved Banana Dick: yes please ...

We soap each other up which feel superb and I decide what to do with a long curved Mojo, obviously aching to enter to me ... My soapy hands glide over Mojo just the way you like it, slowly and firmly. I whisper in your ear that I can't wait to get down and dirty with you.

I kneel before you and take Mojo into my mouth struggling with his length but enjoying his silkiness as you lovingly rub my head and face.

My hands reach up to your chest and a tweak your nipples, you groan and on cue you start coming as I take all your love juice - delicious ... We kiss with tongues interlocking so we can share your love ...

Sponsors Message!

Getting up to start my day. Hope it feels good knowing you are desired even from afar ...

My dreams were of being cuddled by this beautiful lady, kissed by my superhot girlfriend and loved by my fabulous friend.

You are so much more than I ever dreamed I would have ...

Awake and your Horney Goddess and feeling horney as f¥€k for my man

I am not asleep and feeling horney as f¥€k for my man, so I feel over to you with my hands and circle your happy pulsating penis, I tease you to attention as you wake. You smile when you realise it is me still half asleep and I jump on board my stallion for a long slow sensual ride on you first as your Goddess with Genie on your tongue and then as your favourite hard riding Jockey in Cowgirl. You smile as you feel my muscles contract and my nipples go rock hard with the joy over your body responding to my desire.

I scream out your name with pleasure as I throw back my head, arms outstretched with the shear joy of your body and obvious desire you have for me.

I want you, I need you, I want your hands on me, I want your desire, I want you bad, bad, bad.

I want your lust.

I want to love you always.

My Naughty Nurse fantasy dream 2.0

So I would love for you to be here so we can shower together after my night shift - we'd have to have the heater on, I'd dress up in my sexy Nurse outfit you bought for me and let you play out your Naughty Nurse fantasy with moi - a very naughty nurse.

You're asking your Nurse to take your blood pressure and check out your vitals ...

You take off your shirt so I can hear your ♥ heart beat. Feel your biceps 💪 and smile at this beautiful specimen of a man ... You're making me go gooey and I stand very close while taking your BP - my breast brushing your bicep.

You accidentally drop something on the floor and ask me to bend over slowly to pick it up with my legs slightly apart. You can see my swollen labia ... I pick up your item and hand it back to you your smiling eyes tell me you like what you see and ache for more. Your heart is beating fast and your pulse rate is high as is your penis looks like it is pulsating under the sheet, you ask me to take a look at your penis as it is feeling hot and throbbing.

I pull back the sheet and see Mojo hard like a banana ready for loving, I go weak at the knees. You notice that and ask me to stand closer and legs apart' Your fingers find my inner thighs you feel the 🔥 heat and smile, slip in a finger and I am wet wet wet...

'I love Wet wet wet as I love the smell and taste of your nectar ...' you say

My hands are holding onto your hard throbbing penis and you ask for some ice, l return with some ice and you're laying on the bed with your head across the bed, you're parched and I pop a small ice cube into your mouth 👄 you smile eye twinkle.

You ask me to hop into the bed and have my knees bent over your head you pop an ice cube into my hot slippery pussy and sip the water 💦 and nectar you like this way of quenching your thirst. 'Sparkling Red Iced Nectar, yes pleasse ...' you say ...

While you're quenching your thirst l am holding onto your penis pulsating under my touch l bend down and surprise you as l take your penis in my mouth 👄

I feel Mojo ridge's and I then deep throat your penis, you love this and so do I except when I have to come up for air.

'Yes please ... With ice in your mouth too I hope ...' you say, So you pop an ice cube into my mouth 👄 and ask me to 'suck your cock just the way you do it with Rocket Man, with just your lips and throat ...'

As I begin to suck your cock you slide another ice cube into my hot slippery core and suck too ...

Yes please ... This is feeling fabulously wicked ... You're feeling amazing and so sensual and exotic, hope you're enjoying your special Nurse treatment...

Absolutely I am and ask 'What more tests need to be done on Mojo ...' as your tongue goes on licking my womanhood tracing my labia - it feels beautiful and your hands running up to play with my breasts.

'Perhaps we also need to do tests on the "Time to" and "The amount of cum" perhaps as someone I know is concerned that I take too long to come and I have too much cum. What can I do Nurse Sparkling Red ...'

Your penis pulsating in my mouth 👄 is enjoying his massage and small ice cubes you're ready to pop into me are great. Hmmm l don't like my chances of catching so much cum in a specimen jar. Your mouth may fix those problems... the time to come will drop I expect and then you can pop my cum into specimen jar!

Your suggestion sounds valid. You are the ultimate Nurse then ... you can do a sweetness test too ... yes please. Hmmm pineapple 🍍 flavoured perhaps.

Your concerned also about the way your penis feels inside a Nurse and would like my opinion. Yes, that is a valid concern and I can do that for science, how?

While doing that I think we need to explore your visual acuity and your ability to tailor your Shape Changing of Mojo. What tests should we do Nurse? Some preliminary insertion tests I'd suggest ...

So I climb on top of the bed and your penis is then standing upright while l slide right onto your penis. Your penis shape is huge and oh so fat ... Another nice one Mojo ... I plan to give you a hearty workout as I am thinking about your whole well-being.

Your hard cock is enjoying the ride and I detect a "Mini" moment from you starting that is perhaps an epileptic fit of some sorts given your moment of uncontrolled shaking!

'How many times do we need to run the experiment for statistical significance...' you ask lol

Your penis is hitting my g-spot and I have an orgasm you feel the clenching and face smiles sweetly. You're a devil - there's nothing wrong with your penis it's in perfect shape and condition!

You have passed your assessment for now but I will need to run through some more examinations as to confirm the Horny 18yo rating from this test.

Hot Nurse looking after you is very thorough but it's now time for a cuppa tea ☕

You've done a naughty nurse superbly ... You're amazing. We need to do some followup tests with nipple twists too I am thinking ...

Yes pleeease ...

My first vaginal orgasm with a penis inside my pussy!

We're making love for the fifth time that night and I ask Rocket Man whether he was this passionate and long lasting with his Ex or other girlfriends. He laughs and say's 'sex once a year with his Ex was enough for her on a good year, although Ms Palmer did get a workout in the shower'! I wet my self laughing with him.

He then says that his Latino girlfriend and he made love at least three times a night, three times a week or so and that he loved the new zest in his life now that he's got his mojo back with me.

We both look at each other and together we say that his cock shall be named "Mojo" from now on!

I have never had anyone that's recovery time from an orgasm can be so impossibly short. A kiss and a cuddle from me and Mojo arises, just like clockwork. I can't imagine how many times Rocket Man could come back in his younger days if we had been an item as he's just like a 18yo now! I think I would have truly loved him as 'Rambo' in his 20's and even Batman at 18 too - except for the fact I was barely a teenager!

What that meant for me is almost limitless hard cock to play with and enjoy! How different to my Ex's is he! His love for me is self-evident and I just love his mojo and his Mojo. I have never enjoyed such a man or such a cock ever in my life. We agree that love makes the difference in that we enjoy sharing all of our minds and bodies with each other. I have never felt such love and had such limitless never ending happy hard dick to do with as I will! He is up for anything that a poor knee or shoulder doesn't prevent - even then he'll have a go! Mentally this has been a big change in that Rocket Man obviously loves and respects me and I feel the same way.

It is early morning one day and I am doing my morning ride on my very own stallion in the Cowgirl position, when Rocket Man and Mojo hits what I now call "That Spot" deep inside me where his silky tipped rockhard Mojo melts my core! The stomach muscles started their fluttering and then the shudders started to spread and I had my very first vaginal orgasm with a penis inside me!

You give me that quizzical look and say you just loved my arms flapping around uncontrollably and your pussy muscles convulsing around Mojo. You say that you've never had quite such a reaction before. Amazing.

Thank you so much Rocket Man - I never knew how great it was to be loved and to experience such a thing! I just want to experience that again and again with you from now on. Wow. Every time you're so patient and love teasing me in some ultra-long Foreplay which just makes me melt with desire for your loving and ready for any sort of orgasm you serve up to me.

Much later you explain to me that you were always the gentleman in asking me whether I'd come or not as you couldn't really tell the first few times! You thought you weren't being passionate enough and would extend the Foreplay and even making love for up to even an hour trying to get me over the top with a Big O". I looked it up and on average most males will come within 4 minutes with the extremes for normal males being 40 seconds (poor girls with that I say) and 22 minutes (which sounds ok). You easily go for an hour whenever you want for me! Like in our first Spa together! No wonder you needed lube! But you never comment and definitely never complained and how you could keep such magnificent hardons happening for me to enjoy still amazes me. You are clearly not the normal Aussie male. You could easily make me come with your fingers and tongue and hence using those to get me worked up before using Mojo on me. That explained everything to you in my never having an orgasm with a penis inside me before. They were all too narcistic and self serving!

This now opened the floodgates to a whole new world for me: lots of orgasm and often 'mini' and now 'full on orgasms' even lots in a row just like yours!

Thank you Rocket Man for loving me so much.

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us.