Treality Stories Vol. 01 Pt. 08

Story Info
A modern love in the making -- Our first Roadtrip to Adelaide.
1.5k words
4.78
2.2k
2

Part 8 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A modern love in the making - Our first Roadtrip to Adelaide

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man', his cock 'Mojo', 'Sparkling Red' and her 'Genie' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

These are their stories mostly written by Rocket Man from both their perspectives - often of their same adventures in love. Some of the Stories, such as many of these ones though, are written by Sparkling Red with her own perspective and very enthusiastic input. She is just the most fabulous lover and quotable lady I have ever known!

After my night shift we hit the road to Rocket Man's Mums place to meet her for the first time. I am apprehensive and a bit nervous but I am reassured that my All Man thinks it will go ok. His Mum makes me feel so welcomed. Apparently she was also nervous and my All Man's sister had come from Sydney to visit with her friend and timed to be there before us. My All Man's Mum was a lovely lady in the full sense of the word living in a beautiful house on Willans Hill. While my man did several jobs for her I got to know her better and, despite being older than my Mum by a few years, she is very sprightly and obviously full of love for her son and his being happy.

His sister is so full of energy and Pizazz that I instantly liked her and their Mum. I was made to feel so welcomed and at home I was pleased beyond measure. That night I was exhausted after the night shift and the roadtrip along with the meeting of the two most important ladies in my man's life. After a kiss and cuddle I slept like a baby until before dawn I felt that familiar pressing in my thigh. I smile with glee and my All Man makes love to me in my single bed and I feel so special and loved.

We depart late morning from Wagga and take the scenic route to see where you grew up, went to School and went shooting for rabbits 🐰 etc. We do a Selfie at the Lane named after the family and share stories about growing up on farms. We came into Lockhart and found our first mural on a water tank just beautiful birds of the region stork, parrots.

We continue with the intention of seeing some painted murals on silos on the way. Rocket Man has even found a map to help in my quest. We make our way into Victoria via Kerang across to Bort but heading West and slightly north towards Ouyen.

The mallee is flat so I felt naughty and stretched out my right hand to feel up my All Man. He had a surprised look but I could tell he didn't want me to stop

At my instigation, we had been talking about past lovers so we were both horney. Wanting our best lover: each other.

I rubbed his crutch with a firm hand ✋ and Mojo never disappoints. l could feel his swelling cock and my All Man jigging in the seat as now you're very uncomfortable. Lol Your zipper comes down and I feel you out even more you're so hard you find a small road to pull up on and you want your way with me...

You look into the back seat and it's full of luggage etc bugger you say as you would love to lie with me on the back seat. The side of the road has water lying in it so getting out and having a picnic with all that bird pooh on the benches is not happening today. We continue along driving and laugh when we see a huge truck turn down that little road.

We have our rolls with left over beef Chinese in them and get back onto the country roads.

It's my turn to drive now and Rocket Man does a brilliant job directing me to the silos path as the sun is going down and you're now touching up my groin you can feel the heat radiating through my jeans. 🔥 I know it would be an embarrassing camel toe but I just want you to keep feeling my radiating little furnace.

You unzip my jeans but you can't get very far as I have the biggest camel toe

We suddenly come to a small town and spot our first real painted silo just as the light was fading. BEAUTIFUL.

We continued on our journey into Ouyen we have a counter meal and we both feel horney so we ring around for a motel room, as the pub was full. No room available so it's onto ADL and we arrived safely after 2330. Another long day. Australia is a big place.

Awake and Horney

I am not asleep and feeling horney as f¥€k for my man, so I feel over to you with my hands and circle my favourite happy pulsating penis, I tease you to attention as you wake. You smile when you realise it is me and I jump on board my stallion for a long slow sensual ride on you first as your Goddess and then as your favourite hard riding Jockey.

You smile as you feel my muscles contract and my nipples go rock hard with the joy over your body responding to my desire.

I scream out your name with pleasure as I throw back my head, arms outstretched with the shear joy of your body and obvious desire you have for me.

I want you, I need you, I want your hands on me, I want your desire, I want you bad, bad, bad. I want your lust. I want to love you always.

You are so impressed with my "From Zero to Gasping" in just three strokes

I am on my last night visiting my man in Adelaide and we have gone to bed and made love, after enjoying a great chat about the days adventures with my first ever Yum Cha, meeting more of your friends and watching a sunset at Henley Beach.

I fall asleep in your arms, very pleased with the attention you have showered me with all over the weekend ... Apparently I had been 'heavy breathing' during the start of the Roadtrip but you tell me I had stopped now which is reassuring. You are still cuddling me as I feel Mojo press into my thigh in the half light before dawn. Half asleep I feel for Mojo and find that your joy stick is a Thumper again and so I whisper 'Yes Please' - before I'm even awake your Thumper has done the Flaps Check and he's inside my still love-juice-filled pussy.

Yeeees - your Thumper Mojo is just so good and before I know it I am gasping as I drive my hips back into you against your mind blowing long thrusts. Only a couple of great thrusts later I am coming, hard, with such intensity that Genie clenches Mojo in a vice like grip and you shudder with the knowledge I am coming already!

By your reckoning I went from asleep to gasping and a mind blowing orgasm in just 3 strokes of your joy stick in Thumper mode! Yes, I sooo love you and your Shape Changer.

My All Man's Dream after my departure from Adelaide

Good Morning ... It's been a cracker of an AO weekend and you're safely back at your beautiful home and I'm missing my girl already ...

In my dream, we're cooking what is now my favourite breakfast together after a quick walk to the beach where we sat and watched the waves while soaking up some Vitamin D after a quick swim.

The salmon is cut, toaster working hard and the eggs are on poaching nicely - so you turn around and lean over the glistening white bench to look over the wisteria blooming over your domain ...

You smile at the work I've done for you and you give me The Look and so Mojo now immediately jumps to attention, you hear the eggs burbling so you give me the "Come-On-Then" get on with fucking me arm wave with a huge Cheshire Cat Grin ... You get a CCG from me as my clever dick Mojo gives you a banana dick to enjoy as I lift your skirt to find no panties - so he slides right on into one seriously wet Genie in one long, deep thrust.

You gasp at the joy of your Bestie touching your soul. You sigh as you grasp the bench knowing life is good being loved by your All Man - all in time for the perfect poached egg.

You are learning that Rocket Man loves his Sparkling Red's The Look and the challenge of the Come-On-Then arm wave as I grasp your shoulders and show you who's in charge and your core just melts with pleasure.

The salmon and poached egg on muffins was just as great as Rocket Mans ''Come-On-Then'' response. I'm dangerous went taunted ...

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us.