Treality Stories Vol. 01 Pt. 10

Story Info
A modern love in the making -- My Get-On-With-It Quickees.
991 words
5
2.6k
2

Part 10 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A modern love in the making - My Get-On-With-It Quickees

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man' and 'Sparkling Red' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

These stories are written by Sparkling Red with her own perspective and very enthusiastic input. She is truly just the most fabulous lover ever - as you are hopefully discovering! I am such a very lucky man.

Rocket Man has been great while we have been preparing dinner for the family. The grand parents are due shortly. His quiet assurance and obvious joy in cooking with me, touching me lovingly as he passes to do something has made me extremely horney.

He is looking good in his tailored shorts and baby blue polo shirt and as the oven will be on for at least 15 minutes I take his hand and drag him to the bedroom. I pull off his shorts and wantonly show him that I have had no panties on and Mojo responds immediately. He sooo loves me all the time, anytime. He's just amazingly connected to Rocket Man's love for me.

Rocket Man kisses me passionately and my circuit breakers pop straight away. Damn I love this man and his passion for me. I smile wickedly and give you the 'Get-On-With-It' little hand wave and it's game on ... I turn around and lean over the end of the bed and Mojo enters my hot wet pussy with one deep stroke. Rocket Man has gone from busily cooking with me to being deep inside me in less than 60 seconds flat!

My man's amazing and what Mojo does to me is every woman's fantasy. Long deep strokes as my man tells me how great I feel as he peels off my dress so he can play with my HD tits. He thinks of everything.

Rocket Man seductively holds my hips and finds That Spot and Mojo's hardness starts working my g-spot against my pelvis and it's all over for me.

Yet another orgasm - this one within three minutes of dragging him into the bedroom. The man seriously lusts me. I call out for him to come now too, but you're a tease as you go back to long slow strokes as you massage my back and your legs massage my legs as you take Mojo all the way out and then drive him home so that I gasp with the size of him and how far into my hot core he can explore.

You whisper that 'You can feel the flutters starting again' and you are right. I have another wave of pleasure consume me as you roll my nipples perfectly as Mojo goes deep. I am at your mercy and your pleasuring me is soooo good.

I come again as I feel Mojo starting to pulsate and I can tell by how you grasp me that you're finally coming too and then the flooding starts... YES ...

We run to the shower and get dressed, well in time to save the dinner and just before the Grandparents arrive!

Penthouse quickee while cooking breakfast

You're planning on cooking me bacon and eggs on crumpets for breakfast when I spy some balloons... You lead me to the balcony for a Rocket Man "Special" while we also watch the dawn come ... then we'll have breakfast!

He also loves my response when suggesting whether I'd like to do Eiffel Tower be it in bed looking at you in the Mirror best of all, on the kitchen bench over looking my paving or on the sofa and he also calls me his Paris "Tour Director" ... I thoroughly enjoy Rocket Man loving me in all these positions ... Mojo finds just the right spot when I ride him and I can't stop orgasming when he finds That Spot, repeatedly.

I love Rocket Man taking me from the rear and the sensational feeling as Mojo enters me slowly and plays teasingly on my g-spot before filling me completely so I can feel him massaging my uterus lovingly deep within my hot core before pulling out and thrusting back in under total control - his hands pulling my hips in so I can feel the long deep strokes across my lips, g-spot and deep into my core again and again.

I've seen a lot of penises as a nurse and your cock is the best by a long stroke! I so enjoy the real thing with your fair dinkum hard huge pulsating penis and his long deep strokes exploding deep inside me. The feeling of having Mojo inside of me is just sooo good, somehow even after coming you maintain his position with Mojo inside me and if I squeeze my pussy muscles he'll grow hard again and you start Mojo focusing right on my g-spot which drives me wild again and again. You love watching my face in the mirror and I can tell when you see my Cheshire Cat Grin (CCG) as it inevitably results in Mojo's long dream strokes starting again. The look of shear pleasure on Rocket Man's face as he makes love to me makes me all gooey inside and I feel the flutters start deep inside my womb and soon my body is orgasming again sending waves of pleasure up and down Mojo and I can feel him explode again sending more of Rocket Man's Love Juice deep inside me.

Hence my Rule 10! I've seen a lot of penises as a nurse and your cock is the best by a long stroke! I so enjoy the real thing with your fair dinkum hard pulsating penis with his long, deep thrusts and always so hard for me ... my dream Shape Changer ...

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us.