Treality Stories Vol. 01 Pt. 09

Story Info
A modern making love in my Spa for the very first time.
1.1k words
5
3.3k
2

Part 9 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A modern making love in my Spa for the very first time Treality ...

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man', his cock 'Mojo', 'Sparkling Red' and her 'Genie' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

In having a Spa included in the design of my new bathroom, I had obviously dreamt of finding a beautiful man to share it with. You are the stuff of my wildest dreams and this experience goes straight onto the top of my Top 10 Lovings List thanks to you. More on that later!

Rocket Man's perspective.

This was clearly the most out there fantasy I have ever had come true, the new lady in my life wants to have a Spa with me and fulfil it. This was nothing like any other spa I have ever had ever before. I had one put in the new Renos with the Ex but it was a side by side Spa which made having sex difficult and very unsatisfactory on every level!

Apparently I am the first non-family member to see and partake of the Spa. I am honoured ...

This Spa with my Sparling Red was in the pure fantasy realm from getting the bathroom ready with candles and scents to seeing you so happy being with your new man.

After a great AO dinner I guide Sparkling Red to the bathroom and the water is perfect for us to sink into. I let her go first as I haven't got our routine at all down pat as yet. I slide in and put my legs under hers and what have a got but two perfect nipples rising above the surface of the water! Life is great.

We turn the bubbles on and relax with our fingers playing with each others fingers. We're obviously both unsure whether we going to "Get it On" or chill out first.

I vote for the later to enjoy my lady and the bubbles. She seems happy with that. With the perfect HDs lurking in the water in front of me, my cock can't stay down and we soon have Jaws fin in the water too! You smile and ask what's going on ... I raise my hips and Mojo rises from the depths! You take my hot Mojo in your mouth and my happiness factors go through the roof ...

Your glee in doing this is sooo obvious and I love it ...

You ask whether I'm ready yet as you need Mojo inside you! Yes, Ma'am ... Without ceremony you mount Mojo just in Deja Vu and you happily ride Mojo ... Wow...

How good is this ... Your hips are riding me and the HDs are going in and out of the water. Mojo keeps wanting to release but I keep him under control as I can't tell how you're doing - we do this for a really long time. My neck is aching as I'm using it as a lever to drive Mojo as deep as I can for you ...

At this stage of our relationship I couldn't tell whether you were coming or not, so would hold out for my beautiful lady to make it known ... You were obviously enjoying it, a lot. So keep going Jardine Man ... You seem to be coming so I finally release and how good is that. You seem very happy and we stay in the Spa enjoying each others post orgasm glow - a lot. I have never felt that good.

Later you tell me you can't believe I had such a hardon for that amount of time in a hot Spa and what control I had ... Yes is all I can say ...

We now communicate better I admit as I can read your smiles and pleasure meters better! Lol No one has ever turned me on like you do with just a smile.

When can we do that again - every chance I can get - yes please ...

My Sparkling Red's perspective.

Yes I had dreamt of having romantic spa's and then l met a perfect man whom was keen for a spa at the same time - yeahhhh

I run the spa pop in some bath salt's and light candles around the bath put on some dreamy JJJ mix of love song's and grab my new man.

Let the magic begin champagne glasses filled and nearby.

We get into the spa, this is beyond words the most romantic bath ever with my lover sitting infront of me his smile is so honest and it's infectious. The water is perfect l turn on the bubbles and we take it all in wow wow wow.

It's not too long until I notice a pink pointer coming my way, my nipples are erect and enjoying the anticipated playing.

We are both feeling horney and sexy for each other.

We are closer to each other and kisses and amazing, our bodies rejoice together and the electricity is so soooo good all around us. I pop Mojo into my wet hot core and he feels better than ever, filling me, we grind together with kisses and loving whispers between us as it's magic, absolute pleasure and delight.

We are definitely doing this again and again as it's just so soooo beautiful and thanks to you far better than I ever could have imagined it might be.

I love your stories SO much ... sentences full of love and joy with your all man ... You have several other Stories to read while at tennis and let me know what you think ... lol

You'll be sitting in a pool of nectar if you're not careful. They WILL turn my horny lover on soooo much I reckon...

Tea in the Spa

We are naked in my spa full of bubbles, my full breasts bounce to the rhythm of the water: mesmerising you. Your chest is glistening with water. You rub my feet, then up and down the inside of my outstretched legs.

You grab my legs to pull me up onto your lap. Your raging hardon presses into my tingling thighs.

You gently suck on my lips. While staring deep into your eyes, I try to impale myself on your wonderful glorious manhood. As you enter me the warmth and swirl of the warm water accelerates the speed of your lust for me.

You take my nipples in your mouth one by one, softly at first, then firmer as my passion rises again to meet the heat of the water.

Your hands are under my bottom as you guide and control the speed of my covering your glory ... You then roll me over and while massaging my neck and nipples you reenter me just to satisfy your lust.

YES, PLEASE DO ...

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us.