Treality Stories Vol. 01 Pt. 15

Story Info
AO Date Night and Yes, Sir says my Goddess Treality.
3.3k words
4.89
2.1k
2
0

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A modern love in the making -- AO Date Night and Yes, Sir says my Goddess Treality

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man' and 'Sparkling Red' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

This story is written by Sparkling Red about her Plan A for an Adults Only Date Night and our adventures in love.

This story is standalone and uses acronyms that readers of earlier Parts will now be familiar with. Rocket Man's cock 'Mojo' is a 'Shaper Changer" which delights Sparkling Red every time -- in this story RAP stands for Rewards and Pain -- the closest Sparkling Red and Rocket Man encroach on BDSM and a CCG is the Cheshire Cat Grin when we do that. She loves having a different Mojo every time we make love three to five times a day -- except when she's on night shift! In Australia you will often see road signs indicating you should have a POWERNAP when fatigued. You should visit and implement our suggestion as there will be a roadside stop that you can! Our 'Stoking her Furnace' is one of our favourites and is the Furnace position that most people should be aware of from the Kamasutra -- see sexpositions.club for one of the better coverage of the classic text which has it as 165. Bow! We both love that one too and the look on Sparkling Reds face when it is suggested is also priceless. Hope you enjoy the stream of consciousness approach we've used in parts of this story for a change. Hopefully the flow will turn you on as much as it did for Sparkling Red in our first try and The Power RAP Game. Very intoxicating!

My Rocket Mans clever dick and MY beautiful cock

Mojo is an exquisite Shaping Changer and just a beautiful cock! Every hardon is different and it is just a hardon machine around me. I found that if we start chatting about fluoridation for instance, down would go Mojo! But as soon as I tell Rocket Man how clever and beautiful he and Mojo are -- back would come Mojo in all different shapes and even sizes! Rocket Man says he wants to have me be able to "Dial A Cock" which breaks me up! I tell him I want to have a "Dial A Joy Stick"! He is in full agreement and says he will see what he can do to help me achieve that with a statistically significant experimentation program!

I tell Rocket Man that I have devised the following ratings for Mojo, so far: ohlala isn't he just beautiful and he's my second best friend.

BD -- My Banana Dick -- long and straining so it curves back which is perfect for my Jockey rides so Mojo can touch my very soul!

HD -- My Huge Dick -- so long and fat that my hand wont even go around!

HHD -- My Happy HD ... HHHHHD - Hyper-Hard Handsome HHD ...

LD and ULD-- My Long and Ultra Long Dick -- oh yeees please he's my Top 1%er

MD -- My Massive Dick -- when both my hands wont even cover and go around -- usually when Rocket Man hasn't made love with me for over 6 hours -- aren't I such a very lucky girl!

NEHHD -- My Mojo is my Never Ending Happy Hard Dick -- my joy-stick never ends in his loving of me -- even after flooding me!

SFD -- My Super Fat Dick -- when Rocket Man hasn't been having his water! I just love the girth of my SFD too -- very fulfilling! The Ripper ...

Classic -- Mojo's every day Morning "Glorious" -- long and slightly curved just the way I love it every single day. I simply cannot get enough of my All Man's beautiful cock.

Divining Rod Dick -- who loves to be seeking out my soaking wet hot pussy.

Ooohlala My Thumper -- the one I really want for Stoking my Furnace and for my Eiffel Tower Tours

My CSB / CWM - Clean Shaven Balls/Clean Waxed Mojo -- I love stroking your entire non-hobo Mojo -- with his smooth eggs and beautiful erect manhood ready to be loving me.

We had been reading a great story by Master Beau and loved his work and so had a go at role playing his The BDSM Game story, of course. As a result the rules he used were amended some three weeks later after The Game discussions when Rocket Man and I had done our first Mistress and Master dreams for enacting Yes Sir. We decide that Rewards and Pleasure or RAP would be better a better term for us as neither of us enjoyed giving the level of pain such as they suggest - as it turns out! Sorry folks! Whips, restraints in the shower, ropes and Mojo are it so far!

So The RAP Game Operating Limitations for us are:

I, Sparkling Red and Rocket Man, agree to the following rules with the operating limitations specified below concerning participation in The RAP Game:

1.I will always refer to the Master or Goddess as Sir or Ma'am during The RAP Game.

2.Discussion concerning The RAP Game will only be handled by sms outside of The RAP Game.

3.The Sub will solely be responsible for initiating The RAP Game with an sms to the Master/Goddess requesting the honour of serving him/her.

a.Said sms will contain the dates and times when I am available to serve.

b.I am required to follow my Master/Goddess's instructions concerning preparations for that session of The RAP Game.

c.All instructions prior to the actual start of The RAP Game will be handled by sms.

d.A finish time and date for each session of The RAP Game will be given by my Master/Goddess at the beginning of the session or prior to the beginning of the session.

4.I will dress and apply any make-up per my Master/Goddess 's instructions.

5.When at the Master/Goddess's residence I will be naked except for garter, stockings, and heels, unless otherwise specified by the Master/Goddess.

6.Pussies will be clean-shaven whenever we play, a tidy little bush is acceptable. Mojo shall be tidy too and have his balls clean-shaven if his Goddess so desires!

7.When, at anytime, The RAP Game becomes too much to handle I will use my safe word to communicate my distress.

8.When the safe word is used, my Master/Goddess will stop the session immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so, so that we can discuss my concerns.

9.When I fail to follow the Master/Goddess 's instructions, s/he will punish me as s/he sees fit.

10.I will follow all of Master/Goddess 's instructions during The RAP Game unless they are in direct conflict with the limits set in the operating limits section of this contract.

The RAP Game Key Principles:

1.Anything that brings harm to my professional position.

2.Anything required of me while playing which humiliates me outside of The RAP Game.

3.No marks that will make me alter my work attire.

4.The RAP Game is never to have photographs or videoed circulated beyond we two, ever.

5.Scat nor golden showers will never be part of The RAP Game.

6.No matter what is used to spank me, I cannot be bruised severely, have my skin broken or scarred in any way when being spanked.

7.I will never be caned or cut.

8.No needles, no knives, guns or blade play of any type.

9.No hard drugs or narcotics will ever be administered or taken.

Great Operating Rules Master Beau. These were very useful to us in our Rewards And Pleasure Game.

So, finally, The AO Date Night Story ...

I want the heater on high, to be wearing sexy lingerie, my longest black boots, make up on and nibble food on platters including oysters, strawberries and Sparkling wine 🍷 in hand, soft 'come f¥€k' me music on, candles lighting the lounge, no children home and my All Man!!

I would like us to explore pleasure and pain with our soft kink / submission and dominance by both of us ...

I love feeling sexy and 'horney as' for you my All Man.

Listen to Ultimate Foreplay Tunes and you'll want to make love to me ...

Already I do want to f¥€k you.

Some romance would be nice you say. Hehehe I want you to tell me about you as my very own Dominatrix ... I now have the leather whip ... Rocket Man texts back

Excellent. My All Man - I promise not to hurt you, much ...

But I can whip your back and your rump ...

Never done that before, you'll enjoy it Sparkling Red ... Tell me more ...

You know l love my pussy slapped, flicked and maybe even whipped by you. That'll be new for me ... I so love what we have. A beautiful understanding between us and trusting.

I love Mojo whipping your pussy Sparkling Red ... Just like I now love your tweaking of my nipples, so the whip should be very noice ...

Indeed l am happy to see what develops rather have it planned to a tee. Props near by as a part of the whole scene.

-Ice cubes

-massage oil

-Food for eating from each other

Yeeees ... You need a Plan A ... eating Love Desserts off each other - yeees ...

Rocket Man friendly of course. I want us to enjoy each other's company touch and exploring new delights

I am very taken with the pleasure you give and receive squeezing my nipples when I Stoke Your Furnace ...

Yes I love this feeling too

Love my Mojo pictures. Larger than life pussy your watching ... You do like my super hot girlfriend videos don't you ...

"Tighter than life pussy" I'd say ... Roadtrips are so much fun with you ...I am looking forward to us softly whipping each other. You playing with Mojo was very good indeed. You will love my Roadtrip PowerRAPs Treality Stories where instead of a POWERNAP -- every time you see such a sign on the road you need to stop and Stoke my Furnace -- I repeat every time Rocket Man ...

Tell me of your pleasure with whips, I will need to learn as my whipping on the farm was full on and that would strip your skin easily!!

I go to effort to do them as I know you'll be smiling and wanting him to use Shape Changer to best effect ...

Mojo is so missing you and Ms Palmer does like to play here!! Your videos are so amazing and special to me. You are such a turn on seeing you call my name as you come ...

Your AO Date Night Story seriously turns me on being the object of your pleasure and pain. Mojo is Resplendant thinking of you and me exploring what works for our Rewards and Pain kinkyness...

BREAKING NEWS -- The "Yes, Sir says my Goddess Sub" becomes Treality and it IS just SO awesome and SO much better than the Dream

Props: Nurses Outfit / Blind fold / Sexy Cuffs and feet Ties / Whip/Paddle / Nipple Clamps

This story started as the Yes Sir says my Goddess Dream over a year ago and became Treality!

'Good to see you ready in your Naughty Nurse Outfit my Subbie. Chest down, butt up.' My Master says quietly at 0903.

'Arms above your head.'

Again, I oblige, excited at pleasing you. You tie my hands with Sexy Cuffs to the headboard. My breathing is calm. I feel safe. You walk around the bed and stroke my fair, wide cheeks. It's so sweet, but my heart starts to beat faster, I know what's coming.

You place the red leather blind fold on me ever so gently.

'You're going to count for me until you give me the correct shade of pink I want for your butt. Do you understand?' A quick brush of your hand distracts from the first stinging pain from it.

'Yes, sir.'

You stand from the bed and slowly go to the table where you keep our toys. You run what I can only guess is a leather paddle across my skin. It's suddenly gone, and then swiftly back again, with a cool smack.

'One, sir.'

A quick brush of your hand distracts from the first stinging pain and is then quickly followed.

'Two, sir,' I say, catching my breath as the words fall from my lips.

No hand this time.

'Three, sir.'

My thighs press together, blood rushing through my labia. The paddle comes down again. My velvet skin pinking up like a perfect summer peach.

'Four, sir.'

You've found your stride, the veins in your forearm pulsing as your grip on the paddle grows tighter.

'Five, sir.'

The pitch in my voice varied now as the bite of the smooth leather sends shocks down my thighs.

'Six, sir.'

You exhale and I know you're satisfied. You walk to the table and put the toy paddle back. Silence for a moment and then your measured footsteps coming back to the bed.

'Good girl, that's just the colour I was looking for.'

You brush your hand across my beaten flesh and slide your longest finger down and between my labia cushions. The pad of your finger quickly finds my engorged clitoris. My hips buckle at your touch and I pull at my ties. You notice me rolling my chest against the bed.

"You're being a bad girl today, aren't you? Can't seem to behave."

He used his hand now and he slides the Little Back Vibrating Penis into my mouth and goes back to spanking me, quickly. "But maybe you aren't happy until your derriere gets better attention." You lift my chin and start mouth on butt plug. I drool all over it. Ease vibrator into my pink derriere.

"Do you like that vibration in your derriere, you vixen?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Tell me."

"I love when you vibrate my derriere , Sir!"

"Good girl. 'Did I give you permission to stimulate your nipples on the bed?'

'No, sir. I'm sorry, Master.'

'Now I have to punish you.'

He flips me over. He straddles my chest over the Naughty Nurses outfit. He applies gold clamps with the great spacers.

He takes one nipple kiss / rolls it, then really rolls it between your fingertips, and rechecks the attachment of the clamps to my nipples.

He plays with the 12 different Little Black Vibrating Penis modes with my pussy and then his thumb testing my pleasure.

You begin spanking me without warning using the red whip. You alternate between each cheek without stopping and it's a bit too hard. Thankfully you back off when I tell you.

Remove the nipple clamps I had forgotten about and I cry out. You pull me to you.

You begin spanking me by alternating between each cheek without stopping. I squirm and squeal under your hands.

"You're being a bad girl today, aren't you? Can't seem to behave."

You lift my chin and start kissing my mouth and your huge cock teasing my little pussy as you slowly slide the Little Black Penis shaped vibrator into my derriere and turn it on.

"Do you like that speed, my Sub -- trying another 1 of the 12 options?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Tell me."

"I love that buzz, buzz, buzz speed and then when you come in my pussy like you do, Sir!"

"Good girl. On higher your knees between my legs."

I do as I'm told raising my butt higher. My ass is humming nicely with the vibrator as I move into position. Swiftly you remove the nipple clamps I had forgotten about and I cry out. You grab my tingling breasts and use your thumb to enter me hard and deep.

"Yes, Sir -- I've been a bad girl and I deserve to be punished with that beautiful cock."

"Good girl, your tight pussy starting to pulse on Mojo as he rides you hard up against the Little Back Vibrating Penis. Your body pleases your Master very much -- you better be ready."

"Yes, Master -- OMG - I'm seriously coming just to please you right now. "

You wriggle your way up my body as you sit straddling my chest and Mojo teases my lips, I get more comfortable and smile as I take Mojo into my mouth. You smile with glee as I deep throat you enjoying the feel of Mojo as you see how much I can handle. I love the feel of Mojo and swirl my tongue all over him. You guide my hands stroking Mojo and you start coming inside my mouth. I smile with glee as this is only the second time you've let this happen. Thankfully it's not gallons like earlier in the week and you've been eating your pineapple! Delicious seeing the smile on your face as you cum in my mouth.

You untie me and we cuddle me as you fill me in on your texts and phone call which made my Master 3 minutes late! No wonder they were rather life changing too! Momentus changes were needed too given the cold and all the while you still did your Master role superbly. Later the next day: BTW I really enjoyed you being my Master. We have to do some more things like that.

I enjoyed my Sub - a lot ... Not so sure about the whole giving pain to someone I love more than what we did today, I think I should be rewarding you and pleasuring you ...

And how amazing was the Little Back Vibrating Penis and your delight with my mouth massage ... wow on you coming again for me as I truly love doing that with my All Man... You're amazing, missing you already. Sleep well dreaming

Of

You

And

Me

Xx

Thank you for a beautiful six nights and seven days together.

Only what dreams are made from:

Fabulous seafood

Fantastic loving

Beautiful times together on our dates

Sensual AO time together

Lovely family time

I so love you my All Man.

xxxxx Your Sparkling Red

I love us now calling it The Rewards and Pleasure RAP Game after yesterday ...

The best part of being your Master was seeing your happy hips with the Little Back Vibrating Penis and the look of your shear satisfaction when you were settling in for the mouth massage and then making me cum again in your amazing mouth for the first time intentionally ...

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us. Bring them on -- please ...

Disclaimer. The Yes, Sir Game was first written by Sparkling Red and I some years ago and we are pretty sure we used portions of another story/stories from Master Beau to start The Yes, Sir Games original concept out - but we can't find the original on Master Beaus profile now and so we don't know who to give appropriate acknowledgement(s). Perhaps it was not him!

Although Sparkling Reds original storyline and script was added to and any such material used has probably been significantly changed in two or three rewrites - we would like to do so if anyone can point us in the direction of any author(s) who wish to receive acknowledgement(s).

Our Stories such as this piece were originally intended for our sole enjoyment and this is thought by some to be the highest form of honour in the use of source material / research -- albeit with acknowledgements obviously! We fervently wish to do the latter and follow that author(s) other works if s/he/they are still active and/or care.