Treality Stories Vol. 01 Pt. 16

Story Info
A modern love in the making -- Rocket Man's best ever lunch.
846 words
4.82
2.2k
2

Part 16 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A modern love in the making - Rocket Man's best ever lunch

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man' and 'Sparkling Red' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

I have been staying at Sparkling Reds place doing paving and putting up cables for wisteria etc to grow on amongst other things like pleasuring her whenever she desires.

That morning had been particularly delightful as after I had seen the kids off to school I was making a cuppa for my girl in bed - when out she comes to the kitchen buck naked and tells me she has an itch that needs fixing right now in the kitchen. 'I have your tea ready what else would you like with it?' I ask innocently as I can already smell the heady aroma of her nectar.

She gives me that look and says 'You as I as I am horney as f¥€k for you right now'. Wahoo. Game On it is as this woman is not to be denied when it's her Rule No 2 in question.

I kiss her passionately up against the kitchen bench as she hurriedly pulls off my shorts and t-shirt. I lift her easily up on the centre kitchen bench and Mojo's Divining Rod heads straight for her dripping wet pussy, but it is tantalisingly too high off the ground now.

So I flip her over and I enter her pussy urgently, with no finesse whatsoever.

She sighs and gasps as Mojo bottoms out right inside her cervix and I hold him there enjoying the feelings of your smooth inner thighs on mine and your happy hips showing me clearly that your itch is being scratched... 'oh yeees' you cry out as Mojo backs out a little and seeks That Spot for you.

Before you get too spaced out I pick you up still riding Mojo and turn you around so we can see your new outdoor area. However, you're not really interested as you push back against Mojo and tell me to ride you harder right now as you get a more solid grip in the bench. What can I do! I brace myself better and pull Mojo all the way out as I grasp your shoulders and drive Mojo into his home again and again but careful so I don't hurt your kidneys again!

'Yes, Yes, Yes - keep doing just that' you cry out in immediate feedback. 'That's what the itch needs - my Rocket Man showing me he is my All Man, again and again.'

I start to feel your tummy fluttering and Genie starts to shudder. I slow my thrusting so I can savour Genie's muscles going into orgasm and as it starts to come over it's peak I time more thrusts to continue your pleasure. Your arms are flailing again as the pleasure spreads everywhere in you. You lay on the cool bench exhausted and big CCG on your face as I stay propping you up with Mojo ...

'Ahhh that was sooo good Rocket Man I just need to catch my breath. How was it for you?' As I massage your steaming hot back I whisper in your ear 'I'm not done with you yet!' with a big CCG too.

'What do you mean didn't you come, I feel so wet, you must have!' Actions speak louder than words as I slowly start moving Mojo in and out of you again ever so slowly. 'You naughty boy, do you want me again?' you ask.

'Absolutely I can't get enough of you.'

Instead of thrusting I get Mojo's v and ridge to just ride your g-spot as my hands hold your hips hard against me. Your hands reach behind you and grab my butt too as you push back into me seeking your release again ... 'Oh Mojo I soooo love you' you call out as your shudders take hold yet again. They are exquisite as waves go up and down Mojo as another orgasm takes hold. 'I have to come' I whisper to you as Mojo starts to pulsate. You call out 'Yes Rocket Man I can feel your lust and love juice filling me, oh that feels soooo good. You're amazing.'

After a lovely hot shower cuddling with me, I head back outside to finish whatever task I was up to, Sparkling Red comes out and asks whether I am ready for her favourite lunch of muffins with cream cheese, salmon, poached eggs, spinach etc. I beg off thinking that the cream cheese would not be "Rocket Man Friendly". Give it a try you say.

I do and my life changes again.

Sparkling Red has found "Rocket Man Friendly" cream cheese for me and my poached eggs for lunch with my beautiful lady is absolutely the best lunch I have ever had.

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us. Bring them on - please ...