Treality Stories Vol. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
Our adventures in love continue-- My supermacho hombre's No2.
1k words
4.15
2k
3
0

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our adventures in love continue - My super macho hombre lover discovers life again with his No 2 Best Lover

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man' and 'Sparkling Red' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

In sharing past love details, the biggest change in my life was the Ex telling me she had an affair in Jan 1987 - just four years after we'd been married and exactly 7 years after we'd first met. She declared that she would never tell me who it was or any details. She keeps her word only revealing his name in 2018 after the counseller for my affair said she was not being serious!

I believe quite bizarrely that we'd only commented on her affair maybe half a dozen times in just on 30 years since it occurred and we certainly didn't do any counselling as we couldn't afford it. I struggled on in silence.

The most strange event was her asking me to come with her in early 1991 to get a blood test which turned out to be really a AIDS/HIV test as he had tested positive! Even that didn't result in any soul searching by her or discussions!

In any case rightly or wrongly, , I forgave her at the time and we had sex (more correctly revenge sex perhaps - but whose!) a week later and my son was born in mid October. Later she repeatedly highlighted that my son was three weeks early maybe in some attempt to hide the fact that the affair had occurred just prior to that Christmas 1986 and was certainly after the man involved, a fellow work 'mate' and two years ahead of me at Uni, had written in Dec 86 in our Visitors Book after a BBQ that he 'Couldn't be more of a tart.' Certainly my investigation had him as the prime perpetrator in my Ex's betrayal as explored in Vol. 1 Pt. 13. That said I wasn't sure - so I basically ostracised all top 10 suspects! He had probably already f¥€ked her by then maybe! Thankfully my son was a blonde headed surfer dude too, just like me!

Revenge can be served best cold as when I was told his name my comment was that "Yes he was the prime suspect and how could she stoop so low and let him f¥€k her even when sober he was a sleaze at Uni and been a Dick ever since with other of the married wives! Surely one of the other wives had said something!"

Fast-forward to 2016 and it is coming up to 30 years and my love life is a disaster as it's non-existent. I join the Military Brotherhood Riders Club for a Harley ride to Tarago and I get asked if I can take one of the other guys girlfriends friend who wants to see if she likes riding with the Club. She is 5 foot nothing and probably only 45kg, clad in the right leathers and I say I have no problem at all and so I get introduced to 'Mia'.

Turns out later she thinks I may have ticked her online but we didn't realise that at the time. She rode well and was very shy around the bikers so she clung to me during the lunch at Tarago. I ask her whether she'd be interested in catching up again and she says yes. We setup a coffee meet at Max Brenners and I messed up timings and have to go in my work 'smurf' outfit rather than going via Jardine St! In any case we hit it off after I gave her some bright yellow lillies which she loved. We head off to have Thai at Chong and Co and she is great company. We setup another date for the following Friday night near my place and she successfully navigates from nearby. We go straight to the restaurant from her car and we again have a great time. Returning to her car I invite her up as I say that while I don't have any etchings I do have an impressive view and whether she'd like to see it. I'm very impressed as she is a beautiful Venezuelan lady, blonde, trim, very energetic and loves being in Australia. I do the 'show the view' with the 'blind-fold trick' and she is in awe. Her comment was that it was a "panty dropping view". I reply that I'd not know whether that was true as yet. Well it is she comments and it was.

She showed me that you can easily have sex three times a night, three times a week every time you meet rather than sex once a year on your birthday, if you're lucky!

In any case, she calls me her Super Macho Hombre and I find out that Latino women are indeed very passionate and truly great lovers. Highly recommended.

She loved being up against the glass looking out over the view as I made love to her. She also loved dancing for hours naked to all sorts of music while enjoying the view. Mia wanted to try anything, anywhere - especially on the bike rides which was wonderful for the ego having a hot latino lady worship you and enjoy your loving. She wanted to try anal sex so coupling her small size and the size of my cock that involved a lot of coordination to get her ready and we could only manage it with her in my lap - doggy style was just too painful for her! She loved it but it didn't do anything much for me as she was tight as anyway and all the coordination and opportunity for injury to her was just too high.

Sadly I broke her and my heart when the affair was discovered on my phone by my now Ex and I decided not to have my Ex or her so I could still have my family. The third hardest decision of my life.

Mia changed my view on relationships and what it meant to be a man, to dance again and to be a lover.

Te amo para siempre truly applies as she is a beautiful lady and my 2nd best ever lover.

I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us. Bring them on - please