Treality Stories Vol. 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
Our adventures in love -- Reminiscing on my Goddess' dreams.
3.8k words
4.6
2k
2
0

Part 19 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our adventures in love continue -- Reminiscing on my Goddess' dreams

All characters are well over 18 years old and include as most of our readers will know be now 'Rocket Man' and our heroine 'Sparkling Red' who first met originally a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

The start of much joy -- "The Art of the Mojo Slap and vaginal orgasm -- my first ever" Story in Vol. 01 Pt 07 was the trigger. The joy something so simple brings to us both is stunning. The labia cushions or pillows you get from it I have never heard of before - sinking Mojo inbetween such pillows is so amazingly different. Thank you for the idea ... The many joys of being in love with you transcends the truly amazing love making we have, it's the shear joy I have when I get given your truly breathtakingly beautiful smile of unadulterated love and the energy kick with your unmistakeable aura when we touch or better yet cuddle. The feelings of wellness and positive energy when I'm with you (and even when you smile at me and the obvious love shown subconsciously on our vidcons) completes me. Even without our truly great loving I'd still be completely in love with my beautiful Mimbabe lady.

Good Morning my beautiful all man Dr Rocket Man, just catching up on my reading

Enjoy my offerings my beautiful one...

You make my heart melt with your words and turns of phrase. You are so smart, wise and sage. The online sourced Stories are great for ideas for us both but I love the Stories from just you and I going 'how awesome was that' - like how our Rules came about ... I don't find them repetitive at all - it's like our loving making five times a night. Sharing my body with such a fabulous lady like you just happens and it's not repetitive at all to me. That surprised me in that I thought it might but sharing my love is far more satisfying than that. Watching your eyes smile and make love to my eyes is unprecedented for me. Jubilance... Most of the online sourced stories miss that joy I feel. It does prompt thinking though - would that work for us... Hence calling you Goddess rather than Mistress ... Far more beautiful like you. Exploring this pain for pleasure is going to be fun ... I am actually quite excited with the idea of watching soft/sensual porn with you, a lot. I enjoy the female form and love exploring passion etc but can't do the degradation or such stuff ...

I know it is and Mojo wants to satisfy that desire so badly ... Glad to see you liked my Mojo offerings this morning. The ache is exquisite...

He would love to be sliding slowly into your nectar soaked tight little pussy right now ... parting your lips, teasing your clit and letting you get your g-spot right on his V ... I crave the feeling you exude as you start to come. I love you playing with 'my' HD tits on our vidcons btw ... This turns me on far more than the online ones ... Your tits are so perfect for loving - wired straight into your womanhood and hot core. You are just so sensual ... Soft porn like your amazingly done videos and even of us making love along with the Rewards and Pleasure Game would be awesome ...

I am one seriously lucky man finding you: smart, fun, fit and beautiful too ... You are such a joy and blessing to me and our love will soar like eagles ...

It feels right exploring Rewards and Pleasure more with you. We have much to learn about each other and even ourselves ... This is all new to me being loved this much and giving love and trust to someone as beautiful as you. I know I have betrayal issues and you're helping me overcome that so beautifully. You're amazing... Mine I know don't compare with what you've said about yours so I'm learning to deal with it better thanks to you. Writing what turned out to be three Stories (which is over the top I know) helped visualise and put to rest that since I was so clueless about it happening or that it could even happen. Fiona has indeed helped as you say ... She thinks you're the best antidote ... Body and mind feels good after the light gyming yesterday ... We shall do more of that together in your back room ...

Sparkling Red responds. At the end of the day we all have heart breaks, some times people get distracted by the not so important stuff and a small amount of time is spent imagining other people's lives how exciting theirs is, not realising that life is what you make it. After two failed marriages l can happily say that relationships take a lot of work to keep the spark between two hearts 💕 and being able to enjoy each other and try new ways to make new memories, keep the love, respect laughter and each self worth for another day week year is what I believe will be a foundation for our long-term relationship between us.

Yes - smart, wise and sage in just one beautiful person and she loves ME. I love your sparks and I want to live making our lives together a joy not just surviving the daily grind. You've opened my eyes and heart to that... I would enjoy nothing more than cuddling you and caressing your beautiful face right now. Sharing my love of you.

Thankyou beautiful, we can embrace each other and enjoy our time together. I don't like wasting energy on negative people or their environment, l don't buy trashy magazines or even watch regular bias edTV shows as l believe that true journalism isn't around any more, it's people pushing their private agenda onto other people via any stage they get. I like to be informed and make my own decision.

I love your approach to life - jells so well with mine on everything pretty much ... Damn, you've given me another boner! TY ... You turn my body and mind on unbelievably. You are such a beautiful soul wrapped up in a fabulous body that I love more than anything. Have a truly great day ...

Two hours later ... You smile and gasp as Mojo teases his way achingly slowly into your yearning pussy. Gently nudging his way past your throbbing cushions who felt his slaps just seconds ago making them full of blood just like him. His ridge and v find your clit all erect just like him and delight in the feel of your womanhood right on my manhood as I gently make Mojo do your Treality Tongue Technique. The feelings send shudders up both our spines. You thrust your hips at me mad with desire but my hands holds your passions under control and you clit pushes right on Mojos inner steel and your womanhood s tarts the shuddering and your smile turns into an orgasm CCG as the waves of joy from Mojo radiate through your body into mine. That is but a foretaste of the pleasure as Mojos ridge finds your g-spot and you feel Mojos ridge and smooth tip as he rocks gently there seemingly forever but the waves of pleasure only continue as he seeks the comfort of your hot core. You grab my butt and rock it as Mojo finds your womb and his tip nuzzles it lovingly as Mojos length fills you. You look into my eyes and I see your love embodied as I gently circle his length deep inside you pushing on those exquisite cushions. You whisper my name in homage to the love filling your being and beg for me to stay right there as you squeeze your muscles at Mojos magic speed. Oh yes my eyes cry out to you and I whisper your name as the source of such overwhelming love ... That's where my journey is taking me - overwhelming love of life with my beautiful Sparkling Red.

Even my words (and there are a lot of them trying to you'll agree) cannot express the joy of looking into your eyes and soul as Mojo is deep inside your beautifully nectared pussy and seeing your orgasm spread through you and the waves surrounding Mojo seethe with release and your body temperature sky rocket. I thrive on what joy my soul feels in giving you that gift from mine and welcome the giving of my love juice as your orgasm triggers mine. You gasp as my spurts hit your uterus triggering more love release in your soul. I hold you close as the waves of love course through my body. You can feel Mojo resting inside you a new joy we've found together. I, like you, were happy to retreat to our own shells with past lovers but I love the feeling of Mojo resting inside you as the crazy love chemicals swirl around. Did you know: I have never loved like this before ...

After sending screenshot of "My Superhot Girlfriend videos just for me" Story. [Note To Self: might have to explore Literotica's Illustrations section for that some more as they are soooo hot.] You know what the truly best part of this Story is. Not just the perfect HDs I enjoy but the fact your orgasming while Mojo is deep inside you and he is coming while I try and focus!! Your tits looking straight at me was in the middle of our orgasm ... You're simply the most amazing lover with me. So much joy and great new experiences ... I never expected this in my life at all, let alone now. Even a greater joy is my lover who got out of her comfort zone well and truly and trusted me with her superhot videos of her coming just thinking of her man ... wow wow wow That love is amazing and I try to capture that love back to you as you use your beautiful hands and my toys given in love for you. Damn if you haven't caused another raging hardon ... What a fabulous soul and lover you are to this country boy ...

You saying my name as you orgasm is so special... I love your videos - even the one where you had to be under the covers as it was soooo cold. Watching your face as your body shudders and orgasms is a gift that a few Mojo photos doesn't come close to repaying. Your love for me is so boundless. TY.

I'm still in bed lusting over your sexting. My pussy is wet and tingling so soooo excited about next week having her real deal penis to play with. You can take me anyway you desire Rocket Man. I know your heads both swell thinking about your Sparkling Red and her tight little pussy that is going to be yours and only yours.

I am extremely interested in our new game of rewards and pleasure, I want Genie leaving puddles when tied up and teased. Just like some of the stories ...

I am in bed still too. Download the pdf I just sent and you pick which Story you'd love and hence who is Sub. I would love you to lead off "AO Date Night and Yes, Sir says my Goddess" doing our first "The RAP Game" Vol. 01 Pt 15 to be honest after I give you some of my gifts and toys for our pleasure...

I willingly Submit to my Goddess' giving rewards and pleasure even though I am a virgin at this but I am willing to try anything my Goddess commands ... I hope against hope you're making me Superhot GirlfriendVvideo VI. I hope your bedroom is warm enough ...

To Recap the The RAP Game see Vol. 01 Pt. 15 [as it was my first submission in the BDSM Category]:

I have now been staying at Sparkling Reds place doing paving and putting up cables for her wisteria etc to grow on amongst other things like pleasuring her whenever she desires.

That morning had been particularly delightful as after I had seen the kids off to school I was making a cuppa for my girl in bed -- when out she comes to the kitchen buck naked and tells me she has an itch that needs fixing right now in the kitchen. 'I have your tea ready what else would you like with it?' I ask innocently as I can already smell the heady aroma of her nectar.

She gives me that look and says 'You - as I as I am horney as f¥€k for you right now'.

Wahoo. Game On it is as this woman is not to be denied when it's her Rule No 3 'Horney as f¥€k for you right now' in question.

I kiss her passionately up against the kitchen bench as she hurriedly pulls off my shorts and t-shirt. I lift her easily up on the centre kitchen bench and Mojo's Divining Rod heads straight for her dripping wet pussy, but it is tantalisingly too high off the ground now.

So I flip her over and I enter her pussy urgently, with no finesse whatsoever.

She sighs and gasps as Mojo bottoms out right inside her cervix and I hold him there enjoying the feelings of your smooth inner thighs on mine and your happy hips showing me clearly that your itch is being scratched... 'oh yeees' you cry out as Mojo backs out a little and seeks That Spot for you.

Before you get too spaced out I pick you up still riding Mojo and turn you around so we can see your new outdoor area. However, you're not really interested as you push back against Mojo and tell me to ride you harder right now as you get a more solid grip in the bench. What can I do! I brace myself better and pull Mojo all the way out as I grasp your shoulders and drive Mojo into his home again and again but careful so I don't hurt your kidneys again!

'Yes, Yes, Yes -- keep doing just that' you cry out in immediate feedback. 'That's what the itch needs -- my Rocket Man showing me he is my All Man, again and again.'

I start to feel your tummy fluttering and Genie starts to shudder. Wow she is horny. I slow my thrusting so I can savour Genie's muscles going into orgasm and as it starts to come over it's peak I time more thrusts to continue your pleasure. Your arms are flailing again as the pleasure spreads everywhere in you. You lay on the cool bench exhausted and big CCG on your face as I stay propping you up with Mojo ...

'Ahhh that was sooo good Rocket Man I just need to catch my breath. How was it for you?'

As I massage your steaming hot back I whisper in your ear 'I'm not done with you yet!' with a big CCG too.

'What do you mean didn't you come, I feel so wet, you must have!' Actions speak louder than words as I slowly start moving Mojo in and out of you again ever so slowly. 'You naughty boy, do you want me again?' you ask.

'Absolutely I can't get enough of you.'

Instead of thrusting I get Mojo's V and ridge to just ride your g-spot as my hands hold your hips hard against me. Your hands reach behind you and grab my butt too as you push back into me seeking your release again ...

'Oh Mojo I love you' you call out as your shudders take hold yet again. They are exquisite as waves go up and down Mojo as another orgasm takes hold.

'I have to come' I whisper to you as Mojo starts to pulsate.

You call out 'Ohhh Yeeees Rocket Man I can feel your lust and love juice filling me, oh that feels soooo good. You're amazing.'

After a hot shower cuddling with me, I head back outside to finish whatever task I was up to before being interupted, Sparkling Red comes out and asks whether I am ready for her favourite lunch of muffins with cream cheese, salmon, poached eggs, spinach etc. I beg off thinking that the cream cheese would not be "Rocket Man Friendly".

Give it a try you say.

I do and my life changes again.

Sparkling Red has found "Rocket Man Friendly" cream cheese for me and my poached eggs for lunch with my beautiful lady is absolutely the best lunch I have ever had.

Showering with another of your Morning Glorious: oh the Treality

I come home from a night shift the very next morning earlier than expected. I hope to catch you still in bed so I can have my way with you but true to form you're already in the shower and don't hear me as I open the door. I slip out of my nurses uniform soundlessly and you haven't seen me still.

You've obviously thinking of me as you still have your beautiful Morning Glory on display ... I sneak into the shower behind you and wrap my hands around your waist, sliding up to your chest. Guess who I ask? 'I don't know' you say.

Let me see if this helps as I pull you closer so my erect nipples press into your back. 'Does that help' I ask? 'Not at all' you say, 'they feel familiar but my Sparkling Red has one unique skill...' Can you guess what it is to prove who you are?

I soap up my hands and cup Mojo and your balls gliding both hands up your beautiful Shaper Changer. I sigh with glee with how huge and long your Morning Glory is today. 'Have you been dreaming of me' I ask seductively. 'Who are you' you ask, 'I can't tell. The hands feel familiar still but I'm not sure yet ...' That is not your best unique skill so maybe you're not Sparkling Red! The penny drops so I let the shower wash all the soap of your Morning Glory and I take him in my mouth with my lips gliding with pleasure over your ridge.

'How good does your full length feel in my mouth.' ' Ahhh' you say 'I think you must be Sparkling Red as only you can do that just right.' Your heart rate leaps as my mouth hits your "magic speed" and your hands massage in shampoo into my hair as I work Mojo with a huge CCG on my face. You beg me to stop or else you're going to come.

You are the perfect gentleman as I want that Morning Glory inside of me right now. I twist around and you drive your Morning Glory into my eagerly waiting pussy with a huge sigh from each of us simultaneously. Funny as! You've obviously slept well and you take my hips and sink Mojo in deep which has been what I've been thinking of all night -- but in bed had really been my Plan A. This is so much better Mojo feels long and oh so hard as he tries to touch my soul.

'Yes, it is my Sparkling Red' you call out to me: 'no one does a mouth massage like that and is this tight and perfectly positioned.' Your hands work my happy hips and Mojo works my hot core. You amaze me with how good you are making me feel and the shudders kick in already and my core is melting with pleasure and my first orgasm starts. Did I say just how amazing you are and how great you make me feel. You ask me if you can come too and I say 'Not yet'. 'Why' you ask -- 'let me finish here first I say!!' 'I can feel you coming' you call out but I insist, 'not yet'. As I came back into this world, I turn around and take Mojo in my mouth again and work him just like you've just worked me. How good does he feel as I take all of him in - my gag reflex works as I intended and there is no chance Mojo can resist that. I am right and I feel Mojo pulsating at the base and all too soon your love juice is going just where I wanted it - into my mouth. 'Yeeees' you call out in absolute pleasure. You pull me up off my knees and kiss me hard with your tongue exploring my mouth sharing your love juice.

Thank you Rocket Man, now come here for a cuddle in bed and doing what I had been fantasising about all day! What I had planned was to catch you and your Morning Glory and have some rough loving -- not soapy shower sex ... You cuddle me close and smile wickedly as we jump into bed ... I smile and start enjoying your kissing post our hot love making in the shower.

I am feeling pretty contented but then notice something pressing my thigh. Could it be, yes it is. Mojo has risen again! Rocket Man you're just so amazing, you're a machine ... You grab my legs and dip your rockhard Mojo in hard and oh so deep in "Eagle". Yes Rocket Man this was my fantasy -- Mojo sinking deep and your face with all sorts of joy playing right here for me to see. I just love "Eagle" too... You love my rocking motion as you explore my depths and then surprise me with your mouth covers my right breast and your teeth rack across my nipples sending electricity bolts straight up my spine. Yes you know exactly how I like my rough loving I think ... You guess my thoughts and so take my left nipple and instead of your teeth you suck it hard and it's too much and I start coming. I call out your name as the orgasm consumes me and Mojo grinds on my pelvis and I can tell you're enjoying the sensations.

While I am still coming you roll me over so I can ride you: hard. If it's to be rough love, you want some too! I can do that I think given how hard Mojo is and your Rocket Man reputation. I know this will be good and it is ... Glorious -- hence Morning Glorious ... It doesn't just look good -- it is sooo damn good.

It's all about the mindset ... Life is so good with the love of a good woman ...

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us. Bring them on -- please ...