Treality Stories Vol. 02 Pt. 04

Story Info
Our adventures in love continue-- Oysters in bed at 1400.
1.2k words
5
2.1k
2

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our adventures in love continue - Oysters in bed at 1400 and my sister rings ...

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man' and 'Sparkling Red'.

The scene.

Its 1400 - Rocket Man and I have been in bed for 28 hours since "The Picnic in the Lounge Room Floor and Spa Interuptus" story in Vol 02 Pt 01, we've made love countless times enjoying our exquisitely shaved private bits ... His cock and balls feel divine as I longingly stroke his glorious full length ... He's had endless Mini orgasms...

My man says he'll grab the 2 dozen oysters and we'll have them in bed. Decadence levels peaking right now. He brings them in with a cuppa too. Can you grab fresh lemons I ask and off he charges his bare ass looking great.

He's used his Dads silver Trophy plate again and the 2 oyster trays fit perfectly. We settle in with him feeding me my oysters and my sister rings. My beautiful man nods and I have a great chat while he plays with my new nipple clamps on my tits...

My sister asks how's my man doing and I tell her he's been up since Thurs arvo. My All Man smiles wickedly at that. My sister laughs and asks how's that going. I laugh as I look at my horny All Man and tell her that 'I'm in bed still with him feeding me oysters right now.'

A priceless silence as she takes that in and we all laugh happily.

Wet & Dry Orgasms all rolled up together ... wow

After the phone call, I want more of you. You smile, most happy to accommodate my desire, I wanted Harmony to start but we soon head to Stoking Your Furnace and we are loving the closeness and then you get a Mini and another before a huge Wet one hits you in the middle of another Mini. Mojo is coming inside me with crazy high pressure spurts and your arms and abs are convulsing with the Mini ...

You say that this is a first as you collapse next to me cuddling me in so tight with glee ...

Becoming one and could we go again I ask ...

My Rocket Man has peeled a kilo of deep red prawns, made up his secret chilli sauce and found Mums Summer Fruits chilli sauce too ... Then he grabs 3 camellias and pops them in a pool of water. What a beautiful man ...

I'm looking at him wonder and he says 'I know you're happy and horny as for me.'

'How can you know that' I ask. 'Your seriously happy hips are giving your horniness away QED,' he laughs ...

Off to play ... of course ... we're making love yet again in flat iron and I am loving it when you twist me around so you can see my face so you can Stoke my Furnace ... We synchronise our breathing and our bodies move as one in shear bliss. You start to cum inside me and I get an intense orgasm washes over me. You think our bodies and minds fused as one with one of the most intense moments together. We again collapse in each others arms cuddling each other so closely ...

After a brief doze, I reach over to cuddle my beautiful All Man and give him The Look and ask beyond hope given the loving this man has done with me over the last 72 hours straight 'could we go again' as I feel his resting cock and stroke his shaved balls ...

He looks me in the eye and quips 'is the Pope crapping in the woods" ' as Mojo goes instantly hard in my hand and says 'what would be your pleasure m'lady'.

I am truly in awe of his love for me and his desires for me. 'Could I have some Eiffel Tower please' and out he jumps pulling me with him into position- without any fanfare he enters me making me gasp and he is seriously pounding me like he's only 18yo again - just as I love ...

BREAKING NEWS: My first time as his Mistress Goddess.

I send the following iaw The RAP Game warning orders:

Be prepared to enjoy your time as a sub ... Eat breakfast then you're going to shower first and wait in the lounge room wearing your studded black thong, kneeling on the blanket ...

I can do that ... Interesting, I'm all tied up and apparently there is a Delivery Man coming and Sparkling Red's Ex may drop off some stuff for the boys! That'll be interesting if they show up right now! Lol ...

Out she comes and I am in position - with some trepidation I look up. Wow. What a Goddess. She is in her long boots, red panties and wonderful black loop skirt and black lace bustier. Did I mention a very intimidating riding crop!

Massaged with baby, silked and then whipped in front of the heater ... Mojo aching to be released all trapped underneath me ...

Then ... Flipped on my front and blindfolded before being clamped on nipples and black thong (thankfully) ...

Fire and Ice... kissing you with ice in my mouth, you ask if you may make a suggestion. How about ice in your mouth on Mojo you ask. I smile wickedly but almost choke as I laugh with ice on your huge cock. Despite my laughing you love it as 'that is just so amazing' on your rampant Mojo - you are a wonderful Sub ...

Then my Goddess sits in the chair and orders me to kiss her delicious pussy as my hands hold her up. The angles are just magnificent and my tongue is in heaven as it traces your labia and then sinks itself deep as it can in between your waxed lips. Very, very memorable.

My Goddess then orders for her to be taken on the Kitchen Bench, again. Just amazing - my Mistress on the kitchen bench in high heels and lace bustier after kissing and worshipping her red hot pussy with my tongue, and then long slow strokes deep into her core are simply sensational - just as ordered My Goddess ...

What a fabulous Mistress I have, I will do anything for her ...

My assessment: this is the best loving me or my pussy has ever, ever had. You have just the best cock ever ... Can we go again ... Wow ... Of course you can, just look at that ... YES ...

Your response: A huge CCG and you say 'you've got many years of that to come ...'

The next day driving back to Adelaide - Raging hardon thinking of my Mistress making love to her on her new kitchen bench after the Fire and Ice. Wow.

I truly loved your laughing with me about my cock being too big when you've got ice in your mouth too ... you are such a delight ...

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us. Bring them on - please ...