Treality Stories Vol. 02 Pt. 07

Story Info
Our adventures in love continue - I love Rocket Man's new boat.
2.1k words
4.71
2.3k
2
0

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our adventures in love continue - I love Rocket Man's new boat...

"Hold the rail - I want to explore you." Rocket Man called out. I held onto the rail at the front of the boat - I was totally naked, bent over with my pussy on show to the world and I didn't care - I felt incredible. Invincible. Sexy. And alive.

We'd been together a couple of months after the Restitution when Rocket Man suggested a weekend away on his new boat - just the two of us.

"The weather looks great Sparkling Red. Just bring casual clothes, swimmers and lots of sun-screen. We don't want any exposed parts of you to burn." he added with a wink.

I was so excited. I'd never been on such a boat before let alone slept on one. It was going to be an adventure...

We stopped on the way to the marina and picked up prawns, salads, fruits, champagne and ice. Rocket Man seemed to know exactly what would work and I left it all in his very capable, very sexy hands.

On board Rocket Man was busy getting the Whittley 20 footer ready for the water so I had a look around. I felt immediately at home and stowed my bag in the large cabin at the front. It had a huge walk-around bed. I couldn't resist lying on top of the white linen and looking up at the sky - I could see the blue sky above me through the huge, open skylights and feel the breeze on my face. I found myself reaching down, lifting my skirt and moving my g-string to one side so I could slide two fingers into my moist pussy. There was something incredibly sexy about being in a busy marina and hearing people walk by while I was fingering myself and looking up at the sky. Butterfly feelings started to run through me and I drifted into pleasure land.

Rocket Man's face appeared at one of the skylights - he was grinning. "That's my girl. Make yourself at home."

"Come and join me?" I purred.

"Later Sparkling Red." he smiled "I want to sail to a special place I know before dark. You take your time and enjoy."

So I did. I took some time to have a little play with my clit and pussy looking up at the blue sky and hearing waves lap on the hull of the boat. Mmmmmm. A great start to the weekend.

Shortly afterwards I heard the engine start so I climbed upstairs onto the deck. My pussy throbbed again when I saw Rocket Man at the wheel steering the boat slowly out of the marina. He looked more handsome and sexy than I have ever seen him before.

Wind was blowing through his blonde hair and it sparkled in the afternoon sun. His face was totally relaxed - he was a strong, capable man clearly in his element. I sat down and alternately watched Rocket Man and the surroundings as we headed away from the busy marina and into the peaceful waters of the bay.

Once we were in clear water Rocket Man put the cruise on and we flew along in peace and quiet with the engine off. I couldn't take my eyes off my beautiful man - something about being on the water was setting him free just like flying and biking.

After a couple of hours we reached the secluded bay near Bermagui and Rocket Man drops the anchor.

"This is where we're staying for the night." he smiled.

It was a fabulous spot - a beautiful bay with tall, green cliffs around us - pretty open to the west so we could watch the sunset later. Rocket Man opened the champagne and poured 2 glasses.

"To endless tomorrows my beautiful lady." he smiled raising his glass in a toast.

We clinked glasses and then sipped champagne listening to the waves lapping on the side of the boat and watching the sun start to dip towards the horizon. As I drained my glass Rocket Man took it gently out of my hand. He leaned forwards to kiss me.

"Are you ready to rock the boat with me beautiful?" he asked. No words were needed as our lips met.

Rocket Man started with tender kisses, taking his time with every corner of my lips and letting our tongues dance. Then leaving me aching for more, he gently grabbed my hair and held it so he could kiss and gently bite my neck. I heard myself whimper, holding my mouth open for more kisses, wanting to feel our tongues meet again. But he denied me, kissing my neck, my face, my shoulders, everything but my mouth. Finally he came back to my mouth, satisfying my desire and sending sparks to my pussy.

He lifted my arms up and took my t-shirt off over my head then unhooked my bra to release my breasts. I looked around, nervous that someone might see me.

"Relax my fabulous girl - there's no-one here." smiled Rocket Man. He bent his head and gently began to suck on one nipple while he caressed the other breast. He bit playfully and then sucked again. I could feel juice start to run down my legs. He unhooked my skirt and slid it off with my g-string. I was sitting naked on the deck of a boat with the sun on my body - it felt amazing. Rocket Man pushed me gently onto my back and opened my legs. Slowly and gently he slid two fingers into my soaked pussy while he worked on my clit with his thumb. I moaned and closed my eyes - this was absolute heaven.

"Nice nectar?" he asked.

I nodded - I was struggling to speak. Gradually he intensified the pressure and speed on my clit and worked his two fingers in and out of me until I couldn't take it any longer and tipped over into my first orgasm of the night.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, baby that's fabulous." I moaned as the waves of pleasure crashed over me. "Oh baby I feel so gooooood."

"Enjoy Sparkling Red, Enjoy!" Rocket Man smiled gently sliding in and out of me as the waves subsided.

I tried to sit up but Rocket Man pushed me back down and started to kiss my inner thighs. He alternately kissed and then gently bit my thighs and groin making me writhe and wriggle - desperate for him to lick my pussy.

Then with expert skill he started to lick my aching pussy starting with the outer lips then thrusting his tongue deep inside me and tongue licking me. Then he started long slow laps from my perineum all the way up to my clit. Each time he reached my clit he flicked it tantalisingly, and then went back to my pussy.

"Please Rocket Man Please." I begged grabbing his hair, "Let me come again. Let me come."

But he continued to tease me, stimulating my clit just enough to get me on the brink and then moving away again. I was constantly on the edge of orgasm. He slid 2 fingers into me and slowly moved them in and out and finally he gave me what I needed, constant, regular pressure on my clit with his magic tongue. I basked in the knowledge of certain orgasm, went higher than I've ever been before, then tipped over into a fabulous, warm pleasure state.

As the waves lapped onto the side of the boat, the waves of pleasure lapped over me. Rocket Man kissed me tenderly - he tasted and smelled of me - musky and sexy. I was in a jelly-like state lying melted on the deck. Rocket Man stood up and slowly stripped off his shirt and shorts. He looked so handsome in the gentle, evening light. His fabulous cock was standing to attention. I opened my mouth instinctively - I wanted to suck it so bad. I sat up and Rocket Man was at the perfect height for me to take him in my mouth.

I took him all the way in - I wanted him deep in my throat. He grabbed my hair and slide his beautiful cock into my face and I took everything he gave me. Then I explored his cock, gently biting him, sucking the head, rubbing his cock on my face, and sucking on his sweet balls. Rocket Man moaned with pleasure.

"That's great, that's so good." he said. I enjoyed him for a while longer before he pulled out. "Come with me." smiled Rocket Man holding out his hand. We walked naked together to the front of the boat.

"Hold the rail - I want to explore you." he said.

I held onto the rail at the front of the boat - I was totally naked, bent over with my pussy on show to the world and I didn't care - I felt incredible. Invincible. Sexy. And alive.

"You look so beautiful Sparkling Red." said Rocket Man

He took his time rubbing my legs, back, ass and pussy with his whole hand. I stared in wonder at the beautiful surroundings - the shimmering water, the setting sun and the other yachts in the distance. I couldn't believe I was bent over, naked and getting felt up by a beautiful man on his very own boat.

Rocket Man quickly slid two fingers into my pussy again and worked me hard primping every wall. As he found my g-spot he rubbed and I felt the familiar intensity rise. I came hard, squirting all over his hand and the deck. I screamed as the tidal wave of pleasure overcame me. I'm sure they could hear me for miles.

"Wow Wow Wow!" was all I could muster as the waves disbursed.

Rocket Man quickly entered me with his beautiful cock. Grabbing my hips, he thrust into me hard and deep. The boat started to rock with the intensity of our movement. I screamed as he upped the pace and pounded into me with everything he had. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

"You feel so good Sparkling Red." he growled. "Your tight little pussy is on fire girl."

I just moaned and screamed. There was no way I could speak or answer him - the intensity of the surroundings and this amazing pounding was overwhelming all my senses. Rocket Man slowed the pace slightly and I gathered myself. Then again hard relentless pounding making me scream and yell.

Then he pulled out and directed me to the sunbaking cushions on the deck.

"Lay down beautiful - I want to see your face when I fill you with my love juice."

I lay on my back and he put my legs on his shoulders and leant on to me entering me hard and deep and pinning me to the deck Captain style. I just love it when he does that. His breath was close to me and his weight on top of me was confining and utterly fabulous. Rocket Man found a fabulous rhythm, entering me with long, deep strokes, his pelvic bone bashing my clit with every thrust. I could feel my pussy wrapping around Mojo, tightening down with every pleasure wave. We both went higher and higher and higher together until he yelled "Are you ready baby? I'm going to fill you with my cum!"

"I'm ready, I'm ready. Give it to me." I begged.

"Wooahhhhhggh!" Rocket Man yelled in his best pirate voice "Arrrrrgggh!"

I felt his cock spasm and his hot cum fill me. I came again screaming with his yells. The shared intensity was unbelievable. Rocket Man stayed on top of me until his cock softened then rolled next to me and gathered me in his arms, kissing my face tenderly.

"How was your first love making on a boat?" Rocket Man asked me.

"That was wonderful, I loved the boat rocking under us." I smiled just wonderful. "Thank you."

"Thank you my beautiful lady." he smiled stroking my face.

"And we've got the whole weekend ahead of us" he continued "I have plans for you my girl."

"Sounds fabulous." I grinned snuggling into his chest.

Hope you enjoyed that one from Sparkling Red. This ones still a dream for us, but...

Only 1 in about 150 vote as yet - please do so as I try and figure out which Category our Treality Stories go in and what turns us and you on - so if you liked it and don't want me to publish in those "Other Categories"... Lol