Treality Stories Vol. 02 Pt. 08

Story Info
Our adventures in love - Wanna F¥€k You # 2 Whale watching.
1.8k words
4.6
2.4k
2

Part 24 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our adventures in love continue - Wanna F¥€k You # 2 for us both is while Whale watching

I think everyone important knows that 'Rocket Man" and 'Sparkling Red' are both well over 18 years old now ... If not, please read any of other Volumes and Parts.

Rocket Man's Wanna F¥€k Me # 2: Whale watching is in the Mustang convertible

We have jumped in your metallic red Mustang convertible, top down and headed to whale watch at your secluded spot. Beautiful day to take a picnic and have top down. You're driving so you give me the Get-on-With-It hand waves. I laugh and start running my hand up your smooth legs from where I had placed it.

"That's better Rocket Man ..." you say.

Your camel toe is already raised and you enjoy squirming on my fingers as you drive with CCGs on both our faces ...

We park but there are no free national park seats, so we go back to the Mustang and sit in the back seat to watch out for whales from there.

Where you say we can happily make out in the back seat ... The ocean view is great so there's no danger of missing a whale either. We set up our picnic with the front seats pushed forward and the sun is ok with our hats on. We find the best position for kissing is still you sitting on my lap facing the front with legs up on front seats. I get back to running both my hands up and down your legs and your HD tits as you rest comfortably on me. I am very happy as I get full range in playing with your bikini clad tits under the matching top I bought you.

You enjoy me kissing your neck and ears as you use my monocular scope to see the whales. While you're distracted with that I untie your bikini top and free your gorgeous tits ... "Yes, this is great" I whisper to you. You look very happy as I cup your breasts and brush your hardening nipples... I can feel your furnace heating up and you smile as you wriggle out of your shorts and grab my left hand with yours as you guide it back south to where all the heat is radiating ... Our tongues continue to tango as you revel in my 100% attention on you and your heating up body. You pull your top off and I feast on your tits being freed to soak up some vitamin D too ...

Mojo is happily trapped pressing against your derriere as you pour some dip on your nipples and twist left and right so I can lick it off for you. You are so good to me ...

Life is so fun and the routine is made joyous as you give me sips of champagne all the time conscious of Mojo under you showing his vote on how hot I'm finding my superhot girlfriend ... I caution you that you're going to get shadows of hand prints on your tits unless I start playing more with Genie ... you lean forward as I undo the ties on the bikini I bought you and happily wiggle out. The smell of your nectar fills our nostrils as he gets comfortable again on Mojos huge bulge... I am happy as you now have my happy hands wandering over your sun drenched body and Mojo is teasing your pussy even though I have my shorts on still ...

Both hands are now free to play with your tits and your engorged labia ... you're free to use the monocular and to wiggle on Mojos hardon ...

I have an idea you say ... you prop yourself on car doors using your arms up and I wiggle out of my shorts too ...

As you seat yourself on my again you make sure Mojo is leaning forward rubbing on Genies entrance. I am pleased with that as your nectar is flowing in "full on in heat mode" ... coating Mojos helmet beautifully...

You incite my Rule 1 as you take over playing with Genie and teasing Mojo unmercifully ...

I happily refocus on kissing your back as my hands return to playing with one of my most prized assets: your fabulous tits ... Only for WH&S reasons mind you I reapply sunscreen to all your exposed bit: ie everything... lol ... you get off on it too as I massage it in slowly.

Meanwhile your hands have been enjoying Mojo rubbing him in your nectar and using his satin tip to play with your swollen labia...

How good is that for us both ... I think you rather like having your own living dildo that pleasures you.

One last scan with the monocular confirms no whales and you out them down and hold on car doors again raising yourself and as you lower yourself down I line Mojo up and you lower yourself down on him ever so slowly sighing as your live dildo fills your pussy and you angle your desired LD onto That Spot.

Then you ...

TBC by Sparkling Red

Lovers of wild sex ...

Laying here, horny as for a Sparkling Red hug.

How is it that you and I have made love and had wild sex probably 2-3 times more than the past 40 years combined in less than 2 years!

I am craving sharing my body and mind with you for the next 40 too ...

Mojo votes YES ... that's his 3rd hardon already and al i have to do is follow Mojo the Divining Rod and i will find Genie all hot and wet ... yep horny as f¥€k for you and I'm unashamed to admit it to anyone ...

Mojos hardon is the perfect phone holder at the moment, propped up on my new flat tummy ...

Now you will want to Jump Me ... sexy boyfriend with massive hardon for YOU ...

I think you have missed a zero 🤣

Good morning, Mojo is back to his splendour l see

Probably a few zeros actually

I'd say you're right. We made love more times last weekend more times than I had sex for a few decades I suspect!

Even Prudence couldn't much us Devos!

And I freely admit, it's such awesome loving and truly earth shattering toe tingling f¥€king too! We are just amazing together ...

We're both headed to well over 50 "Go To Lovings" btw.

We are just the best lovers...

Sparkling Reds Wanna F¥€k you #2: is Whale watching in the national park dream

Sunny day - it's perfect for a ride on your Harley - so we take off to the national park to go whale watching. I pack a picnic lunch and you find us a secluded headland out of the wind.

The sun is shining so we are both taking off jackets and are wearing t-shirts jeans, as we sit up looking for whales it's not long until your teasing the back of my neck and running your hands down my back.

You ask me to take off my jeans 👖 which we do, and your magic fingers are circling my belly button you have also removed your jeans and it's very visible that Mojo hard is wanting some attention. However like looking out for whales I am so looking forward to seeing some as you play with my shoulders while you sit behind me and I lean onto you.

Then in the distance we spot some spurts and see a group of mothers and calves frolicking and jumping the splashing is wonderful we are both feeling the awe of these majestic animals just in front of us, l am so horny now and have taken off my t-shirt you look like your seriously enjoying the view.

You tell me you're about to spurt now reading each of my sexts too! Not yet I insist ... Whale watching is most suggestive ...

Sitting on the cliff top looking out for whales watching in the distance the spurts and you put my hand on your cock showing me you're ready for a spurt or two too ...

I take a break as you keep watch and give you a mouth massage. I love the feel of Mojo on my lips, my tongue and how considerate you are when I really try hard to take his full length in - but he is delightfully too long and you get great pleasure when my throat squeezes him and you take great care not to hurt it with him ... my tongue on your silky helmet and ridge out in nature is a huge delight ...

Yes pleeaase ...

I move my mouth up and down your huge cock and suck on the rim, you moan in perpetual delight ... I am starting to learn to cope with your huge dick - enjoying even the gag reflex when I take all of Mojo in so I can feel him deep down my throat as the joy of my gag reflex that gives you such pleasure and makes it sooo worthwhile ... I like it now that you're enjoying my mouth massages now that you know it is such a joy for me and not at all degrading - well, so long as you have all your pineapple ... lol

I am horney as f¥€k... You're touching my nipples and then I am having moments of utmost pleasure ... Your so close to coming that I just want you inside me to savour the force of your spurts ...

We rip and take off our remaining lower region clothing and your fingertips slide into my wet hot core my pussy is throbbing tingling and yearning for your touch ...

I turn you around as I want to ride you as l keep looking for whales ...

Your huge cock just slides in and reaches into my womb as I can feel Mojo's head and with each movement and thrust l moan in delight ...

I slow down as we have whales breaching just in front of us. We take a moment together to watch the beautiful display in front of us.

You take me as l am kneeling as we can watch and make love. Sharing the joy of our bodies and of nature.

We have three mother and calves frolicking and jumping.

We are both nearly jumping of the park bench your thrusts are so strong and so deep. My Harley Man lusts me ... all the time, everytime ...

Your making me feel fabulous and I come and my whole body shakes with the joy my All Man gives so willingly to me ...

Now, where were those whales ...

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us. Bring them on - please ...

We're especially loving Anonymous who says s/he are our fan club ... fabulous ...