Treality Stories Vol. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Happy and horney as f¥€k - AO Weekend with rain and virus'.
2.9k words
4.56
2k
2

Part 28 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes we're happy and horney as f¥€k - AO Weekend with rain and virus'

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man' and 'Sparkling Red' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'. We will also get to hear about their even earlier alter ego's 'Batman' and 'Prudence'!

Let's see how a seriously different style of Treality Story goes...

I will warm you up tomorrow, we could even have a hot bath. Wahoo.

Chilled champagne

Candles

My Rocket Man

Yes I'm horny as f¥€k for my all man Rocket Man

In a hot bath with candles... oohlala

I like that. This arvo I skidded on greasy surface getting home on the Roadking today... it's rear end was very skittish in the wet... Just like yours is skittish when you know that Mojo is about to apply the power you crave from your All Man... I love your skittishness in Eiffel Tower... you making love is so awesome as you are fully involved and enjoy making love with me so much...

Yes l do

I can tell... no one enjoyed making love with me anywhere near you... No pretensions just straight smiles and pleasure in making love... seriously you are so fabulous...

I love you like no other

And I you...

I'd love you for the lady you are inside, your intelligence let alone being such a fabulous lover too...

Thankyou Rocket Man, you're beautiful...

And you're such fun intellectually and physically... life is never boring at all with my Sparkling Red lover... I will come tmw and we can have a hot bath together regardless... oohlala...

Yes please...

I love you and me chilling out in your spa...

Hey Sparkling Red, I want to give this Kamasutra (see Sexposition.Club for all of these!) Pisces positions a go... and then f¥€k you with my happy hard dick in Anvil as soon as you'd like your All Man do that for you...

Have you tried this Swing 2 positions before? Any good for you with your legs up like that?

The Princess position is brilliant but intense for you as Mojo will be right in your womb with maximum depth and i need to lift you too before you ride Mojo to full depth again... 'Victory' and 'Mia' both loved it, a lot...

Victory wanted it on the Crud Table [like a pool table played by fighter pilots the world over!) even though I won - saved her knees was her excuse and she had leg muscles like yours that could work me unbelievably all I had to do was help set the pace... lol I so do hope she found a good man... Yes your boyfriend is a hopeless romantic case. She was a good soul like you but a vixen playing Crud. Unbelievably skilled at advanced jamming and would stop at nothing to make sure her team could win... She truly loved the Jeremiah Weed too despite being all girly! That was odd, but...

It's awesome filling you in on her and great lovers memories on occasions. I love the insights into what makes you you with yours. As you say, different times and a long time ago. She was now just on 30 years ago exactly I just realised!! Wow... seems just like yesterday...

😍

Stairway To Heaven is the go next AO Weekend ok...

You're going to be Cobra'd trust me - that looks awesome...

It does look amazing You are horny!

I am horny as f¥€k for YOU...

Looking forward to loving you Friday night

You have me feeling horny as f¥€k for my beautiful All Man... I know you love thinking of new ways to pleasure me and I you...

Yes l do...

Sleep well beautiful... you know you are so loved and cherished by me...

Xoxo

💖💋

In bed already and Boom, thinking of my beautiful girl who I love way beyond the endless words I try to express it...

You make my very soul smile and my heart race and then just melt...😍

Xxxx

👄☯️👄💋

And then there's what happens to Mojo with just one Sparkling Red smile or a cuddle...

💋👄☯️👄💋

My Rocket Man dream was excellent - you and me under our shady tree like but not quite like the Boydtown Inn that you love as there were more waves and privacy! Anyway, picnicking was beautiful with just one other naked couple far down the beach. We got to practice Superman in the water... now that was fun with you - never done that before, which was obvious... lots of fun with body parts going everywhere but a happy Mojo and very happy girlfriend... Damn I love you... Unbelievable good fun AND you obviously love meeeee... I have to pinch myself with such good fortune...

One can dream and try...

🥂🍾☯️🍾🥂

In the water sounds like a good start xx

You are a very funny guy - I am truly looking forward to some "Boom"...

I am so horny as f¥€k for a girl who looks forward to some "Boom" with moi...

I know what you'll love tonight...

Your favourite ultra long banana dick who might be very happy to see you - do you think... I so love you - you give me joy 24/7 even when 250km away... how anyone can make me so horny at this age...

How can a little redhead make me so f¥€king horny for her and only her - no one has ever made so f¥€king horny... everything about you turns me on: smart, fun, fit and beautiful and what a pair of sensational lovers we are...

I am looking forward to a few Get On With It horny boyfriend Handwaves whenever the need for some cuddling, kissing, loving or your need for your bestest ever f¥€k arises... I'm your All Man and I will make you gasp and cry out for more with a CCG [cheshire cat grins] all over your face...

Life is good and such a joy with such a lady with whom there are no secrets or reservations in having a go at all things loving...

Yes l agree your my dream lover, my dream man, soul mate and true love, l love you so much xxxx

Hmmm... did I perhaps mention you make me as horny as f¥€k just thinking of any of your or my Top 50 Go To Lovings List...

Wow on our loving every single time... I am pleased you love my control and how horny I get cuddling and kissing you...

💖💝💖

Your simply amazing Rocket Man who loves making love with me your Sparkling Red

😍😍😍

I DO - ALL THE TIME...

I long for your kiss and tongue feels electric xxxx

You in beautiful soft HD leathers... yes please...

Perfect leather pants for you to go with the HD fine leather jacket we tried on last weekend and you loved... very nicely understated and you look awesome... get ready for me and every red blooded male and female to want to jump you on first sight... gorgeous... and I know how truly awesome you are loving me too every single time...

Your butt will look that good in these leather pants too - i know it...

no way your butt is not 35... i just love Eiffel Tower with how great your butt looks and feels pushing back on your fabulous Mojo loving you...

Mojo is aching for your love all the time... Your favourite large banana dick of all time is mine I know and here's why... [still have to work out how to do illustrations ok!]

Good morning II, Can you do my dream for me this weekend, pleeeaase... I wake up and you have Mojo doing a mouth massage and both hands stroking you favourite 'big eggs' full of your All Mans love juice. Wow...

You mumble something and I tell you can have whatever you like that feels sooo goood... So without a pause in festivities you gracefully plant a leg over me and we're doing Idyllic... wahoo - it's so beautiful as my arms get to massage my favourite red heads body, tiny waist and great butt... my tongue traces lines up and down Genie and you mumble for me to enjoy what you're doing to me first, then you can pleasure Genie... You can't concentrate with what I do to Genie... lol

Yes maam...

Then you...

Whose you're All Man with your favourite large banana dick that happily aches for YOU all night long...

Soulmates to be...

Who knew Batman and Prudence were destined to be soulmates...

I am sooo lucky to have found you at all - now to maximise the pleasure for next 30 + years and use every minute to create even more Treality Stories...

Our themes... to be filled with our memorable moments and sexy things that get both our girl and boy bits all tingly just like Mojo is right now... lol 💞

Good morning beautiful,

Just woke up from the most vivid dream of us!

I find it fascinating that it has been you in my dreams, no one else distinct for as long as I remember! How about you?

We were naked, of course she says, on my balcony doing gym workouts together and going about eating, oysters of course, and our lives without a care in the world - no Sex, this time... beautiful.

I wonder what it means.

I'm horny is obvious!

That I love my soul mate is obvious.

I cant get you off my mind is...

Regarding our nudie workout we both have our hands full... I see you love and like everything. I hope I made you smile and loved by your soulmate...

And l have many CCGs

You're simply the best boyfriend ever

Not much to read this time...

I want to hear a Goddess dream. Haven't had one for so long given you've been crazy busy...

I wonder how l stop the internet clutching as it was fun having a virtual date with Australian Live Theatre - Emerald City

Virtual date on my laptop and a phone to share thoughts real time would be awesome...

Not sure why login on phone is ok but not on laptop!

We had a great walk yesterday and many snuggly spots to cuddle on a blanket with my all man

I love your Treality Stories sooo much. Your turn of phrase is beautiful...

You are simply the best.

Oh dear your HDs would look lovely in such a girlie cute bra. I know you are taken with being fitted for DDs but I am happy thinking you have droop resistant Ds... I love it that you have no droop... They are best when you're my Jockey and the look on our faces as you drape them over me as you ride me like theres no tomorrow... just beautiful... I love them as I thrust into you and I can see them jolt and your CCG get bigger... You are SO SO wrong about us getting bored with Sex... No way Jose... I crave making tender love and now really f¥€king our soulmates in shear delight... You are always so much fun and so sensual. Beautiful... Every time is different and I can't get enough of seeing the joy you have with everything even things which don't seem to be physically possible or comfortable with your gloriously tight little pussy and your Never Ending Happy Hard Dick Mojo...

Wow

What I'd love to be doing is running my hand up and down your lovely body and seeing you smile and calling out my name half asleep, not screwing your face up, and leaning in for a cuddle... What joy in such a small, simple thing... You are just so beautiful... Then you teach to find what Mojo has given you and the smile turns into a CCG and you give me the 'Thank you for giving me Mojo and I think he's a Classic today, Can we go again'. Of course you may I whisper back. 'What would your pleasure be today' you ask.

Well right now thinking of the 50 Goto Loving options we have 'I would like some Kauai Tower on your balcony watching the sunrise'. 'Oh yes', I cry and we scramble to make to in time... The biggest grins on both our faces watching each others bits looking great as you quickly take up position, do Flaps Check and I ever so slowly slide Mojo into your hot wet tight little core. Oh yes you gasp as you favourite NEHHD [Rocket Mans Never ending happy hard dick] finds 'That Spot' first go and starts little Figure 8s inside you. Revelling in the view and the living warmth radiating from your bestever lover... Today isn't about f¥€king it's about sensory delight of the perfect shaped NEHHD filling your tight little pussy, the joy of your man's rocks rocking your smooth inner thighs and my hands wander over your beautiful body...

The birds are chirping and that's all the music we need as I slowly explore your inner most core with Mojo filling you as our pelvis grind into each other becoming one... I feel the flutter in your tummy as your orgasm builds until Mojo feels your orgasm roll up and down him... You arch your back and cry out with glee how good that is for you... I smile endlessly about the pleasure that brings me. Your hands reach back grabbing my butt and pulling me in even further crying out theres another one coming please come Rocket Man I want your pulsating penis' release right there. Yes Maam I cry and my love juice starts its journey in my gift to you... How good does that feel. Making love to my beautiful lady and you whispering Yes on every pulse as it hits your cervix and every contraction of your orgasm... Nothing feels so good as Genie does as she orgasms around him - indescribable sensations... Love it every single time with you...

💖

Good morning again, So apart from a HHHHHD and fury fuzzy balls how are you feeling.

Loved

D&Ms before dawn over another COVID19 separation

Lots better than ONS article which came up when I was looking for outdoor couch kama sutra position!!

ONS are hollow

Yes the ones of mine you called a ONS were indeed... they were bad enough let alone what you allude to. So dangerous on many levels...

The problem is you go through with a ONS and hope for another date or reason to hook up again

Hardly happens mostly it's ok sex but nothing that is amazing, well it's quite rare actually amazing sex ONS

Love love love you so much

Love you so much too as I knew that it wasn't going to be ONS material with you after first date! The whole Fifi thing was so demeaning for me, especially the second time! Never again for me - except for our ONS Wanna F¥€ks which shall be a real hoot I know...

You and I also know being in a loveless marriage is also demeaning. BUT, I found you which is amazing and now a life with love and respect along with a bit of kinky with my endless ONSs dream lady is just so amazing and different.

❤☯️❤

Absolutely, l have never felt like this before

In Love and respected

With a beautiful man

feeling so so so loved

I thought l was in love

but mostly lust and day dreams

Until l met you my all man Jardine Man

Wow our connection is perfect

If I had of not taken Ex back I would've been in Melbourne or then taken that job in Melbourne in Abbotsford on the Yarra and maybe just maybe we could have met earlier! To be in love like this for 20 years longer would have been just sooo good...

💖

We have now Jardine Man. Our time is now.

I sooo love my beautiful lady...

Our journeys make us appreciate our finding and loving our soulmate sooo much more.

There is noone as smart, fun and beautiful as you...

Love love love you soooo much

Woke up, do you know how much I love you

Do you know how much I love you xxxxx

So do I... You tell me beautifully that you do with words, looks, touch and aura.

It is just amazing feeling like tbis. Without you I would never have known what such love is.

💞

Baptist preachers talk of several types of love-

- Agape love I think is unconditional like God and most parents have for us.

- Eros which is obvious...

- Philia which is the affectionate love one has for your sisters or brothers, in most cases at least.

- Pragma which is like beneficial love which is the oddest one to cope with.

- Ludus which is gaming or uncommitted love, and

- Mania...

Greeks had others but Baptists didn't cope with that!

I got into so much strife when I told Ex that the only love left for her was Philia when she worked it out!

Guess which ones you fit into!

💖💕💋💕💖

If you were awake still you'd be getting lots of Eros and some Agape right now... lol

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us.

Bring them on - please...