Treasures Ch. 03-04

Story Info
New rules, dessert, and suffering leads to rewards.
13.7k words
4.86
3.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are age 18+. Themes in this chapter and/or potential future chapters include organized crime, nonconsent/reluctance, lesbian incest (mother/daughter), bondage and master/slave. If you find any of these elements offensive, please do not read.

Let me know in the comments how you like the length. Some chapters will have more story and others more "plot" as thing heat up.

******************************

Chapter 3

After Sam left them Saturday morning, the mother-daughter pair had been busy with the police, family, and friends.

As they had arranged previously, the story they told the police was that they had been out late with a friend and decided to stay at her house instead of going home. When they arrived in the morning, they found their house had been broken into, the living room destroyed, and Jon badly hurt. Jon was quickly hauled off in an ambulance, his injuries severe but not life threatening. Violet and Fiona had been asked to wait with the police and answer some questions.

The lead detective, who happened to be on James' payroll, quickly confirmed that the incident was a result of Jon's gambling debts catching up with him after questioning Fiona and Violet. After taking their statements, the detective offered to drive them to the hospital, but they declined as a friend was available to drive them. Released from giving their statements, Ana drove Fiona and Violet to the hospital where they waited for the news from the doctors.

Just as James had assured them, Jon was brutally beaten with many bones broken or fractured in multiple places, but his life was not at risk.

They had then spent several hours talking with family and friends and assuring them that they were alright. Fiona's oldest daughter had wanted to fly back home to help look after her dad but Fiona convinced her daughter to stay and keep up her hard work in preparing for the BAR and that they would be fine and already had a friend they could stay with for a little while to make sure they were safe. Violet also had to spend time calming down Lindsey, who was out of the country for a vacation before starting college. Violet felt conflicted by not telling her best friend turned lover about everything that had happened but hoped that things would turn out ok. James had told her that she could still have a social life. So she hoped that she could still be close to Lindsey even if they wouldn't be living and going to school together now.

After the long day, Fiona and Violet had cleaned up the trashed living room and turned in early for bed. In the morning they had wanted to start packing some items they thought they might need over the next few days, but Ana told them they wouldn't need to. A car would show up at 2pm and they would just need to go as they are. Ana also recommended that they wear something nice.

The rest of that Sunday morning, they spent dressing up and trying to distract themselves from the nervousness and anticipation of starting their new lives.

At 2:00pm exactly, a black high-end mid-size SUV pulled into their driveway.

Fiona stepped out of her house, wearing a dark burgundy off-shoulder dress and black heels. The dress showed off her fair shoulders and neck without being sleeveless, contoured flatteringly to her body without being skintight, and stopped between her knee and mid-thigh, showing off her toned legs. The color especially drew attention to her bright green eyes. Her heels clacked sharply as she strode to the waiting vehicle.

Behind her, Violet had donned a similar dress but hers a white lace and wearing white flats. The two both complimented and contrasted each other well. Both head turning beauties, Fiona had the look of a mature and seductive temptress while Violet exuded an angelic innocence.

The driver of the SUV stepped around the vehicle and held the door for them. As they slid into the comfortable seats, both subconsciously let out nervous breaths and grabbed each other's hand. The door shut with a soft thud.

The driver then held the front passenger door open for Ana and waited for her to comfortably situate herself before closing the door then returning to the driver seat.

As the SUV pulled out of the driveway, Fiona and Violet, took one last look at their home, not knowing when or if they would return to it.

An hour later, the SUV passed through the gate of a large country estate. The armed guards merely waved at the driver, recognizing him and the vehicle. The driver continued up to a large two-story villa where he stopped at the base of a set of stairs leading to wide double doors. Guards stood ready and opened the doors for the three women.

"Follow me," Ana said. She stepped out of the vehicle and proceeded toward the front door.

Violet and Fiona took a deep breath and quickly followed. Ana led the two into the house and to an office room. James sat behind a large beautifully carved wooden desk. He continued working on his computer while the three women waited silently to the side.

Finishing his work, James locked his computer and looked up at his guests. He openly appreciated the well-dressed mother and daughter.

"Sit," James commanded.

Violet and Fiona sat down at the two seats across from James, no hesitation following his command. Ana strode behind the desk and stood behind James.

"You officially start working for me right now. Fiona, you will be my chief housekeeper and estate manager. You will ensure that this villa is cleaned and well maintained, and the grounds cared for. There are full-time ground keepers. I don't expect you to personally work on the grounds with them but to monitor them and ensure that the work is done and done well. They will answer to you and if they don't...tell Ana or myself and we will find ones that will. You will live here, on the second floor in your own room. If you need more housekeepers, Sam will help you hire them and you will be responsible for them. You do not need to concern yourself with the building the guards and groundskeepers live in, they will manage it themselves. You are responsible for cooking meals for the residents of this Villa, which is you, Violet, Ana, and me. Balanced meals and only high-quality ingredients. I hate brussels sprouts and arugula. You can eat them but never serve them to me. Breakfast is at 7am, lunch at noon, and dinner at 5:30pm, unless otherwise instructed. When I am at the office, traveling, or otherwise not home you will still eat at those times unless you gain approval to eat at other times. Tomorrow you will receive a bank card for any estate-related purchases. Questions?" James spoke to Fiona.

"No Mr. Anderson," she replied simply.

"Violet, you can assist your mother with anything she needs help with tonight or you can relax. Tomorrow you will begin a month-long crash course as my executive assistant. If you impress me and the trainers, you will take on more responsibilities and more learning. Disappoint and I will revoke your professional learning and responsibilities rights and become another housekeeper. You will live here as well, but you will sleep in my room unless otherwise instructed. You will also have your own room for when it is needed. Questions?" James said to Violet.

"Y-yes, Mr. Anderson. May I share a room with my mother when I don't sleep in your bed?" Violet asked tentatively with a slight blush.

"You may. Good girl for asking. If you change your mind and would like a separate room later, tell your mother and she will arrange it for you to your liking," James said easily.

"Thank you. Mr. Anderson," Violet said sincerely with a smile.

"Both of you are required to exercise daily and take care of your bodies," James continued. "If you are sick, you need to take care of yourself appropriately, and not work when it can harm your body. Both of you will always wear your work uniforms when you are officially performing your work duties. Fiona's uniform is in her closet and Violet's is in her closet in my room and will be stored in your mom's room as well. Outside of that, you both will dress in skirts and blouses or dresses. If you are doing something that cannot be done reasonably in dresses or skirts, you may dress appropriately for the occasion. It isn't that I have anything against pants, shorts, or t-shirts, but I own you. Since I own you, you will dress according to my preferences. You can buy online or go shopping for your new wardrobe in person. Pay for it with the estate's bank card. Questions?" James asked.

"No, Mr. Anderson," both replied.

"Good girls," James said. "Grooming, you both will maintain clean and neat appearances. No hair anywhere except for the beautiful hair growing on your head. Don't wear makeup or only use small amounts tastefully. You both have naturally beautiful faces and I want to appreciate it instead of a painted on mask. Elegant and tasteful jewelry is allowed as long as it doesn't interfere with your work. You can choose to wear sexy underwear or no underwear. If it isn't sexy, you can't wear it. If you do not wear underwear, you are not to expose yourself to anyone but me, Ana, and Sam, without my permission."

"This part is very important," James said leaning forward. "I own you both. While I own you, I will not share you with anyone. You cannot flirt with anyone, expose your pussy or breasts to anyone, kiss, fuck, or in any way be involved with people physically that are not me, Ana, or Sam. Break this rule, and you get punished severely. Understand?"

Fiona and Violet both hesitated.

"Can my mom and I do those things with each other, Mr. Anderson?" Violet asked nervously, not even daring to ask about Lindsey.

Ana leaned forward and whispered something in James' ear, provoking a grin.

"Yes. You can. I would even encourage it. I was planning on enjoying you both together often anyway so there is no reason you too can't enjoy each other without me as long as it does not interfere with your responsibilities," James said.

"Thank you," both women said and blushed.

"Now that I think about it, I remember you are sort of in a relationship with your friend Lindsey. We'll see how the next couple months go before I make a decision on that. Until I make a decision, a little flirting is fine but no real intimacy on the phone or otherwise," James told Violet.

"Thank you," Violet said sincerely. It was a relief to hear.

"You can go to Ana or Sam about anything. Sam is like the mistress of my villa when she wants to be, and Ana is my right hand. Anything they say goes, period. I trust them with everything so if you need something you can too. That is why if either of them wants you to lick them out or they want to use your body in anyway, they can. But Ana has never taken me up on that and Sam rarely does unless I am instigating it, so I would be interested if either of you will tempt them enough," James said that last part more to himself.

"Lastly, while I own you, you will no longer be Fiona and Violet Lake. You will be Fi (Fee) and Vi (Vee). After our agreement ends, you can have your names back. In private, you will call me James. Private being those of us in this room and Sam. Around everyone else, I am Mr. Anderson. If you earn it, one day you may be able to call me master. If you understand, Fi, give me your wedding ring, I will hold onto it until the agreement ends and you return to your previous life. Then, you both may thank me, and Ana will lead you on a tour," James said as he extended his hand to the mother.

The married woman looked down at the ring on her finger. She had worn it every day for over 20 years. It symbolized the love and endurance of her marriage. Many scenes from her married life flashed through her mind. A slight hesitation flickered past her eyes.

Swallowing her saliva, she slid the ring off her finger and placed it in James' palm. She knew. Just as she had told her daughter. Her life as the woman she was before, as Fiona Lake, was over. Not gone, but leaving.

"Thank you James," Fi said as she stood and bowed her head to him.

"Thank you James," Vi followed her mother's example and stood and bowed.

"Good girls, Fi, Vi, maybe we'll make pets out of you yet," James praised them as he turned and signaled for Ana to take them out.

James mused to himself quietly while turning over the ring in his hand. After they left, James tossed the ring lightly into the air before placing it in his office safe.

---

Ana walked lazily through the house, Fi and Vi in tow. While walking around the first floor she pointed out the kitchen, dining room, conference room, theater room, garage, study, and the laundry. Each room they saw was filled with the latest appliances and equipment and everything was well maintained.

"In the basement is an additional recreation room, storage, panic room, workout facilities, indoor gun range and a wine cellar. Though I call it a wine cellar, it is actually a chilled room full of root beers, ginger ales, and the like. James doesn't drink any alcohol and you can't without his permission. It may sound stupid but trust me when I tell you don't want to get caught drinking by him. Even the guards only get to drink when they have days off and they do it far away from his sight," Ana informed them.

"Why is that Ms. Ana?" Vi asked curiously.

"I can't say. Just be warned, James detests alcohol. No, he is not a recovering alcoholic. If you make it long enough, maybe you will get more of an answer. And just Ana will do. Doesn't matter who is around. Any questions about the basement or first floor before we head upstairs?" Ana answered.

"No. Thank you Ana," Vi replied.

Ana nodded and led them to the second floor.

"Only bedrooms occupy the second floor. I have one, Sam has one for when she wants to use it, one has been allocated for your use, Fi, and there are four additional rooms that are vacant, plus the master bedroom. Each room has its own bathroom and walk-in closet. Vi, you will sleep in the master bedroom every night unless you are ill or James doesn't allow you in his room. There is a closet that will be dedicated to your wardrobe in his room. The bathrooms are stocked with quality toiletries, that I am sure you'll find acceptable but if there is an issue, you can get different ones. If it is for the estate or to serve James, it doesn't matter how much it costs. If you have a question, you can ask Sam or myself," Ana introduced the different rooms.

"Outside, you will find a covered pool and hot tub, sport courts, and outdoor shooting range. The range is well maintained and is only used by James and anyone he invites to shoot with him so do not worry about getting injured or wandering into harm's way by accident. You are welcome to use all the facilities in the house for working out or any recreation when you aren't working. This room is yours Fi, change into your uniform and you are free to become acquainted with the house. There are maintenance logs, schedules, routines, and procedures at the work desk in your room for you to review and a new cell phone. You can keep your old phone but if James needs you he will call you on the new one and you better answer. I will take Vi to see the master bedroom, which is at the end of this hall, and to the right. Remember, dinner is to be served at 5:30pm. James likes to eat in the kitchen unless entertaining or for a special occasion, both of which you will be informed of beforehand. Ok?" Ana spoke clearly and directly to both Vi and Fi. Even with her accent, everything she said was clear and well said.

"Yes, thank you again Ana," Fi said with a warm smile.

"Come Vi, I will show you the master bedroom now, then you can help your mother or relax before dinner," Ana said to Vi as she strode away.

Vi waved at her mom and followed Ana. Just as Ana had said, they walked to the end of the hall, and turned right down the second hall. At the end of the hall stood two double doors.

The first thing that drew her eye upon entering was an oversized bed, centered on the far side of the room with the head against the wall. Vi had never seen such a large bed before, one so big it could easily sleep four or five people comfortabley without having to cram in it. The dark silver and black trimmed bedding made the look cool and inviting.

A stylish LED lamp adorned each of the medium sized bedside tables that rested on either side of the bed, the dark wood finishes matching well with the bedding. Other than the lamps, one table was completely bare while the other had a remote that belonged to the 85" smart tv mounted to the wall opposite the bed, above a large dresser.

To the right and left of the dresser were two open doorways. Ana led Vi through the nearest doorway into a large walk-in closet, one side dominated by suits and other men's clothing, the other side only about half full of shirts and blouses for a woman. Vi could tell at a glance that the skirts and blouses were her size.

"The bathroom is in there. Like the other bathrooms in the villa, it has a fantastic rainfall shower. Unlike the rest of the house, it has a huge soaking tub that is great to relax. Honestly, I prefer it to the hot tub," Ana said as she pointed to another open doorway inside the walk-in closet.

"Can we really use everything in the house?" Vi asked, gesturing around her. The sport courts and pool sounded great, but she was already fantasizing about the soaking tub and luxurious rainfall shower.

"Yes. James is a good guy. He invests in his people in many ways and cares for what is his. You and your mother especially. You two aren't just employees, you two are possessions. He prides himself in having top quality possessions and caring for them very well. If you do your jobs, obey him, and never betray him, life can be pretty enjoyable. Some women may despise the idea of being owned by a man. I would too if I hadn't met James," Ana explained.

"So, does he own you too Ana? How many other women does he own like my mother and I?" Vi asked.

Ana stared at Vi for a while without answering. Vi became frightened she asked something she shouldn't have. After staring for a while, Ana walked back into the bedroom.

"Sit," she said, pointing at the bed.

Vi quickly sat at the edge of the bed. The uncertainty she felt at Ana's behavior fluttered away as she melted into the bed. The bed felt so soft and comfortable, it was like sitting on a cloud, cool and refreshing. She immediately wondered what it would feel like to sleep on it.

Her wistful thoughts were thrust away as Ana sat beside her.

She sat quietly for a few moments before sighing deeply.

"In truth, most of the women that James "owns" are voluntarily working for him. They work and maintain a good employer-employee relationship. Only a few of them are here against their will, and even they are treated rather well compared to other women that are trafficked and forced into this life. You and your mom are the only two women he owns intending to treat like possessions. He treats me very well, better than anyone else in the world probably would. But even I find myself a little...envious of you," Ana said.

This caused Vi's ears to perk up. Envious? Of her?

"What do you mean? What would you be envious of? In a way we are his slaves," Vi inquired, though silently agreeing with her. She knew that she and her mother were being treated unbelievable well.

"So what if you are a slave? Are we not all slaves to something? Slaves to worry? To the expectations of others? To anxiety? To fitting into a society that claims all are welcome, but truthfully rejects everyone? But you, you are different. You can choose to be free. You can give everything to James. Be his. Be his slave, or his property, or whatever you want to call it. Let him free you of everything. To be so free and happy, is obedience really that outrageous a cost?" Ana explained her tone almost...longing.