Treasures Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the short walk to the car, Andrei had already appeared by the door and held it open until Vi and James had climbed in.

Vi felt like she was floating the whole ride back to James' estate, the place she had already accepted in her heart as her new home. James just watched her with a gentle but smoldering gaze as Andrei drove in silence.

Arriving home, Andrei pulled up to the front steps and held the door open as James slid out of the car and helped Vi out. Andrei shut the door and drove off before James and Vi made it to the door.

Stepping inside, Vi saw rose petals scattered among the entry way and leading a path upstairs.

Shutting the front door, James swept Vi into his arms and carried her as he walked along the rose petal trail.

"James," Vi said, her voice a whisper. "What is this?"

She had never expected this when James would finally decide to take her. She thought he would be rough and violent, just like he was with her mom.

"Owning someone isn't just about abusing them maliciously whenever you want. A man needs to take care of his possessions," James said gently. "And don't worry. I'll still be using you roughly. This is just a part of your reward."

James smile turned predatory.

Vi felt herself dripping. As recent as a month ago, she was terrified of being intimate with a man. Even just kissing. It took the patience of her best friend to slowly break down some of those barriers and even then, it was just with her. Now, Vi felt like she was in a dream. Her prince was sweeping her off her feet and preparing to make sweet and passionate love to her as he took her first time.

No, thought Vi.

Not my prince. My king. My owner. My...master.

Her pussy gushed at the thought. Her master was going to ravish her body and claim her entire being tonight.

Some girls dreamed of the gallant and charming prince saving them and living happily ever after. She used to be one of them. But now, she wanted nothing more than for her master to enslave her heart. To enslave her heart, mind, and soul. And just as Ana had told, free her to be the woman she wanted to be. Free her to be her master's most devoted worshipper.

The double doors leading into her and James' room were wide open. The trail of petals ended on the bed, scattered amongst the blankets and pillows. On either side of the bed, stood two beautiful women. Her mother and Ana. Both clad in transparent lingerie with garters and stockings. Her mother's a lustful red while Ana's a seductive black.

Ana and Vi had become closer over the month she lived here. Ana was still very guarded about her life and never divulged much of her feelings since the first time after she showed her around the house. But they would chat warmly when they weren't busy and enjoyed each other's company. And though she never participated more than to bind her wrists or hold her tenderly from behind, Ana was always present when James edged her and while pouring his desires out on Fi.

Vi could also make out a few feint scars along Ana's torso and chest. But Vi's eyes, those scars enhanced Ana's beauty and didn't hurt it.

James stepped up to the bed and dropped Vi among the rose petals.

Ana and Fi climbed up on to the bed, flanking the dazed teen. Both ran their hands along her body as they began undressing her.

"Mm-mom. Ana," Vi whimpered under their touch.

"Shh," Fi hushed her daughter, working to undo Vi's heels and slide down her stockings.

As she was undressed, Vi looked to the end of the bed and saw James removing his perfectly tailored suit, discarding his clothes on the floor, off to the side. His eyes alight with hunger.

Her body trembled with every caress and touch from the two women's gentle hands. She was quickly naked and felt her mom and Ana slide up her body, eliciting another moan. Both women stopped at her collar bone and began to kiss it and trace it with their tongues. Vi's already flooded pussy gushed even more as she blissfully closed her eyes.

Arriving at her shoulders, Ana and Fi kissed down her arms, pulling them away from her side and toward the sides of the bed. Each woman took one of her hands started to kiss and lick each of her fingers. They would take each finger into their mouths at a time and gently suckled them.

She was so dazed by the feelings and sensations that she almost didn't feel them slip padded cuffs around each of her wrists. Her was snapped open and gazed intoxicatingly at the tightened restraints that held her arms snuggly to the bed making her body look like 'T'.

"M-mom? Ana?" Vi whimpered again.

"Shhh."

This time it was from Ana.

"Just enjoy," she said, as her and Fi slithered back up Vi's arms. They kissed each side of her neck.

"Mmmm," Vi groaned.

Moving down her body, the two women kissed down each side of her to her quivering breasts. Vi's twin hills trembled as her body shivered with need, the tiny pink nipples hard and trembling.

The blonde and brunette cupped and squeezed each breast, drawing out more moans from the bound teen. They kissed and lick all around the firm yet elastic globes of the young woman but avoided her straining nipples. Vi continued to whimper at their teasing.

*Gasp*

Vi gave a sharp gasp as when she felt the women's lips close on her nipples. She was arriving close to her first climax in a month, and no one had touched her aching pussy yet.

Ana and Fi suckled and nibbled on Vi's nipples while caressing and stroking her toned belly. Just as she felt she was going to cum, the two older women promptly stopped.

"No," Vi whined, fearing that she was back in that pleasurable hell of being edged but not allowed to cum. But as she looked to her owner, she saw and felt James kneel on the between her legs. She then felt the hands on her belly slide down slowly between her legs.

When Fi and Ana's fingers grazed her sopping pussy lips, she almost came again and bit down hard on her lower lip to try and fight back her orgasm. The two women lightly inserted the tips of two of their fingers each, spreading her lips. Vi groaned, her eyes starting to roll back into her head.

Not yet, she pleaded with herself. She needed permission.

"James," Fi's husky voice rasped, immensely turned out and burning to see her daughter deflowered. "Please James. She's ready. Take my daughter. Deflower her and make her yours. Turn her into cum addicted slut like her worthless mother."

Vi groaned again. She forced her eyes to focus on her owner. Her master. She jerked as she felt his thick cock head rest at the entrance to her pussy, soaking it in her juices.

"Are you ready for your reward?" James asked. Vi's pussy lips sucked at James' dick, trying to pull him.

"Please," she breathed, using the last of the strength she could muster to stave off her orgasm.

"Good girl," James said, putting more pressure onto her entrance. Despite being tight and her first time, she was so wet James knew her bury himself inside her in one thrust.

"Cum!" he commanded. As the word left his mouth, Ana and Fi latched back onto her nipples, sucking crazily, as James powerfully thrust into Vi's pussy, ripping past her hymen and burying himself in her vice like fold.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH," Vi let out unintelligible and beastly cries. A sharp pain assaulted her but it was washed away by the blinding orgasm that turned her vision white in pleasure. The constant edging over the last month, the fire inciting touches and kisses from her mom and Ana, and finally the feeling of absolute fullness as her master's cock crashed against deflowered womb, culminated in a soul shattering orgasm. Her body thrashed against the restraints as if she was having a seizure.

Throughout it, Fi and Ana never took their lips off Vi's nipples, and both started playing with clit once she started cumming, rubbing it between their fingers, while James pistoned in and out of her spasming pussy. James was so worked up and felt so good in hire tight virgin folds that he almost came in a few thrusts.

"AAAAAHHHHH YEESSSSSS YEESSSSSSS AAAAHHH NNOOOOO," Vi screamed as multiple orgasms continued to assail her mind and body, like a tiny raft in a stormy driven sea.

James grunted as he continued to drive his member in and out of her heavenly pussy, knowing he couldn't hold out much longer. Feeling the tingle in his balls he gave one last thrust as he powered as deep into her as he could, 's battered cervix giving way as his cock head popped into her baby's room.

Vi's eyes completely rolled back into her head as the sensation hit her followed by the feeling of James seed bathing her womb, filling her with his passion. A silent scream froze on her lips as she hoarsely gasped under the wave of the most power orgasm she had felt in her life stole her consciousness.

When she came to, her wrists were free and she was laying on James' chest, his hard cock still nestled in her no longer virgin pussy.

"Mmm," she groaned as she felt James' cock twitch.

"I would ask if you liked it, but you have been out for about two minutes," James said with a chuckle, flexing his cock inside her.

"I loved it. Thank you for my reward," she said. She planted a kiss on his muscular chest, recovering a little more energy before he took her again.

"I'm glad. But, your reward isn't over yet. Look behind you," James grinned.

Vi lifted her head and twisted her body. What she saw made her pussy clench in anticipation.

"Haha I thought you would like this," James said as he felt her pussy squeeze his cock.

Ana and Fi stood at the foot of the bed. They were still in their sexy lingerie but now they each wore a harness with a strap-on secured to the end.

"I wanted to do something special for you. And seeing how close you and Ana have gotten, I spoke with her and convinced her to help me out. In a moment she is going to take that toy fuck you with it until you pass out again. And Fi, she is going to do something special for you too. She is going to take your anal virginity. Tonight, you will lose all your virginities and get to experience the feeling of each of your holes being pounded at once. Your mom hasn't even felt that yet. Are you excited?" James asked as your whispered into her ear.

Vi couldn't even find the words to speak. Her pussy heated in anticipation and flexed around James' cock. She managed a small nod.

James rolled Vi over and pulled out of her. Feeling empty, Vi felt an immediate longing to for James' cock. James climbed off the bed and motioned for Ana.

Ana took James' spot on the bed. Vi climbed on top of her and quickly slide the strap-on into her pussy before James' seed leaked out. She noticed that it wasn't as thick or as long as James' cock but she still groaned as her sensitive pussy accommodated the toy.

"Thank you, Ana," Vi whispered as she looked down into the blonde's blue eyes. The normal iciness of her gaze was muddled with a flame of desire. Vi leaned down and kissed Ana on the lips.

Ana froze at the kiss. She had agreed to participate in giving Vi her reward, but she was still unprepared when the young girl loving kissed her and caressed her lips with her tongue.

Before Ana could respond to the young girl's kisses, she felt an unconscious distress when Vi pulled away, sitting tall astride her.

"Ana, can you zip-tie me again," Vi asked, looking down on the stunned woman. Ana just nodded dazedly.

James quickly produced a zip-tie and gave it to Ana. Vi leaned forward slightly and held her arms behind her back. Sitting up, Ana held Vi in a hug as she deftly worked the zip-tie and bound the shivering girl's wrists behind her back.

"Mmm, thank you Ana. I think I like the zip-ties better," Vi said. She gave a small moan as she felt the zip-tie tighten around her wrist.

"Maybe next time we'll tie you up with some rope," Ana said without thinking. She blushed hard when she realized what she said and imagined tying up the young co-ed. Her already soaking pussy throbbed even more when she thought about being tied up with the young girl, various scenes of full body bondage flickering in her mind's eye.

And what Vi didn't know, was that both her and her mother had vibrating eggs in each other pussies, they intensity and rhythm randomly changing and teasing their pussies.

Vi's eyes burst with unconcealed desire when she too imagined being tied up by Ana or James, completely unaware of the vibrating eggs teasing the other women right now and unaware of Ana's desire to be bound too.

Fi climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her daughter. Ana saw her signal and laid back, holding Vi to her. Reaching down, Ana gently pulled the young girl's ass cheeks apart to give the mother easier access to sodomize your daughter.

Fi squirted some lube onto your daughter's ass and worked it gently into the cute little rosebud with her fingers. Vi squirmed and the new sensations, deeply turned on at the taboo and incestuous act.

"Ooh that feels good mom. Please, get me ready, I want you to impale me. Take your nasty daughter's filthy anal virginity in front of our owner," Vi encourage her mother, thrusting her ass back against her mother's fingers.

"That's right baby. Mommy is going to dig out your ass. Do you know why I'm going to dig out your delicious right here and now? I'll tell you. James told me that once I fuck your ass and make you cum, I can call him master," Fi told her daughter.

If James' cock was still lodge in her pussy instead of the strap-on, he would have felt how tightly Vi's pussy squeezed at her mother's words.

She let out a needy groan.

Feeling her daughter was ready, Fi lubed up her protruding toy and placed it around the entrance Vi's puckered ass. Pushing forward, Fi felt the resistance of her daughter's opening give way and the head of the strap-on pop based her anal ring.

"Aaah," Vi whimpered. Despite the lube, and being incredibly turned on, Vi still felt a numbing discomfort for being entered in her ass.

Fi understood her daughter's feelings well and slowly sawed back and forth, entering deeper into her Vi's tight ass will still giving her a chance to get accustomed to the new sensation.

Despite the discomfort, Vi started rocking against the her mom's dildo as it bury itself into her anal sheath, at the same time riding Ana's toy as well. Thankfully, Fi's dildo was smaller and thinner than the one Ana was using.

It didn't take long before Vi was thrusting desperately against the double penetration of her mom and new friend. Ana and Fi both were likewise overtaken by lust and were harshly pounding the pleasure ridden teen's lower holes, the sensitive girl careening toward her third orgasm since taking her mother's strap-on up her ass.

Feeling it was his turn, James climbed up the knelt above Ana's head, his balls dangling just about her nose. He gently grabbed Vi's hair and pulled her up off Ana just enough for her lips to meet his cock. With no other prompting, Vi quickly swallowed the throbbing meat in front of her. She bobbed hungrily on it as her pussy and ass were pounded.

Vi was fucked like this for what felt like an eternity. Countless orgasms wrecking her body and mind. Sensing that her energy was exhausting, James took control and started thrusting fiercely into Vi's mouth. He paused briefly at the entrance to her throat as she drew in a deep breath.

As she James pushed into her throat, he swore he saw hearts shoot out of her eyes. James fucked her throat and didn't pull out until she was about to pass out from air deprivation. He did this three times before he felt his balls start to tighten.

This time, he pulled Vi's face tight against his groin and shot his first rope of cum into her stomach. Vi felt his cock burst in her throat the same time another orgasm washed over her. By this point she was so exhausted that her eyes rolled straight into her head and passed out, James' cock still spewing cum in her throat.

Seeing this, James quickly pulled out of her throat, grateful to see Vi unconsciously swallow his load before taking a deep breath and shot his remaining load all over her face and breasts.

Releasing Vi's hair, her cum drenched face fell onto Ana's. Ana and Fi both noticed Vi's lack of consciousness and halted their assault on her holes.

James caught his breath, looking down at the passed-out girl that was his most precious treasure. His cock stirred looking at her helpless form.

"M-master," Fi called.

James looked away from the fast asleep girl to her mother that had just defiled her ass. Fi's eyes burned with an urgent need.

"Come my pet," he said to his second treasure as he stood. He decided to stay in Fi's room tonight.

"My new slave deserves a reward too," he said hungrily.

Just like Vi, James thought he saw hearts float out of his new slave's eyes.