Treasures Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vi sat quietly and let Ana's words sink it. They reminded her of her mother. How her mother confided in her and told her that given the opportunity, she would choose to be James' for the rest of her life. And she used the same word. Free. She wants James to free her.

Is it really that simple?

"So why don't you do it?" Vi asked Ana.

"We are all slaves to something Vi," Ana said with a smile full of self-ridicule. "And some of us are too broken to be wanted."

With that, Ana stood up to leave. She paused with her hand on the door and looked back at the silent girl that had a face full of innocence.

"Take a nap if you want, go help your mother, or do whatever until dinner. But, if you tell anyone what I just said to you, I will kill you," Ana said, her voice bone chillingly cold.

Vi gulped as her blood turned to ice. Ana nodded after ensuring Vi understood the threat and opened the door.

"W-wait!" Vi called.

Ana didn't look back, but her feet paused.

"I-if you every want to talk again...I-I would be happy to listen or talk with you. If what you said is true. That we can be free. Wouldn't it be a lie to be too broken to be wanted? W-wouldn't your freedom be paid for with the very things that you feel make you broken and unwanted? I know I don't know much about you but...I-I think you deserve freedom and happiness as much as the rest of us." Vi started out.

Ana stood without moving, one foot out the door.

"He was right," Ana muttered, thinking about what James had told her privately. "You are a treasure."

"E-excuse me?" Vi asked, not hearing Ana.

"Nothing. See you at dinner. And...thank you," Ana said softly. "But I'll still kill you if you tell anyone."

Vi just smiled and watched her leave. Although Ana just threatened her again, it didn't have the same coldness behind it as her previous threat had. It almost seemed like...Ana and she were at the start of a new friendship.

---

After Ana left, Vi familiarized herself with James' room, her new wardrobe, and the villa, before going to join her mother in preparing dinner.

At exactly 5:30pm, James and Ana arrived in the kitchen to a table neatly set with freshly steaming serving dishes, Vi and Fi standing off to the side. James nodded in satisfaction and sat at the head of the table, Ana taking the seat to his right.

"Vi, sit here on my left. Fi, serve dinner then sit and join us," James said to the girls.

"Yes James," both responded before complying.

Starting with James' plate, Fi scoped fried rice and grilled beef coated in an oriental sauce in healthy amounts. The color and fragrance were excellent and left everyone salivating.

"I don't much like eating at an empty or silent table. Vi, you will always sit at my left unless I tell you otherwise. Fi, after serving dinner to us, serve yourself and eat with us while it is just us. For formal occasions in the dining room, you will stand to the side and serve with any extra staff brought in to help throughout the meal. Afterwards, you and the staff may eat together in the kitchen before cleaning," James instructed after eating a forkful of rice.

"Yes James," Fi answered.

"Good. You did a great job with dinner," James said as he enjoyed his food. Being a foodie, James appreciated excellent culinary skills.

"Thank you, James," Fi said, genuinely pleased at the praise.

Ana, James, Fi, and Vi enjoyed the well-prepared meal and shared some small talk. Some watching the harmonious scene, would not know that two of the three girls with smiles on their faces were essentially slaves in training to the man seated at the head of the table and that the more stoic woman was a killer.

After eating, Fi immediately started clearing the table while James stretched lazily in his seat.

"Is there anything else I can get for you James," Fi asked the man before she went to wash dishes. James looked over at her and a glint flashed across his eyes.

"Yes, I think it is time for dessert," James smiled.

Fi started sweating at that. In her room was a book with information about her job as the estate manager. Before she made dinner, she thoroughly read through the section about meals, and it said that she would be informed in advance if she needed to make a dessert. She tried to wrack her brain at what was available in the house for a dessert that she could offer before getting in trouble.

Seeing her get flustered, James' smile turned predatory. Reaching over, he grabbed Fi by the arm and yanked her onto his lap. Fi stumbled, surprised by the sudden action, and quickly steadied herself by leaning into James' chest. James stood, lifting the dazed Fi into the air, and then placing her on the table lying down.

From his actions and the now predatory smile, Fi immediately understood what he meant by dessert. Her heartbeat quickened and her face started to heat up as she eagerly anticipated what was to come. Ever since James' ruthlessly used her Friday night, she had been longing for his cock to fill her.

James could see the lustful delight in her eyes when she saw as his devouring gaze. Instead of the sexy dark burgundy dress she had worn when she arrived at the villa, Fi had changed into her new uniform.

The uniform provided by James turned out to be a white one-piece tennis style dress. The sleeveless, collared, design brought attention to the wearers neck and partially exposed shoulders, before tapering at the waist leading into to slightly flared and pleated lower half that ended at mid-thigh. A cute black apron was tied skillfully around her waist. In addition to being appealing to the eye, the dress was also breathable, and very soft to the touch. It might not have a sexy maid uniform by any standards but it was simple, functional, and still aroused a man's appetite.

Appreciating her obedience and anticipation, James lifted Fi's right leg and tenderly kissed her bare calf as his right hand slid down the inside of her leg and to her thigh. An excited shiver ran through Fi's body.

"The uniform looks very good on you," James said as he planted another kiss on her calf, this time closer to her knee.

"But let's see how obedient you were."

James then bent down and placed another kiss on the inside of her leg, this time right above the knee, his hand reaching her upper thigh. His hand paused, kissing up to her mid-thigh, and flipped the skirt of her dress up to her waist. Smooth glistening pussy lips greeted his eyes as Fi's lower body became exposed.

"No panties? And you are already this wet. You must have been expecting this," James said as he lazily stroked her wet labia with the tip of his finger.

Fi let out a whimper at his touch, her body craving it.

"Y-yes. I was," Fi stuttered for a moment.

"Ever since you ravaged me Friday night, I have been looking forward to this. Please James. Use me again. I want this. I need this. Please enjoy your dessert. I'll make sure it's always ready and waiting for you whenever you want it," Fi gushed. She knew James wanted her to beg and talk dirty, and she loved doing it. It was a turn on for her.

"Hmm, well let's see how you taste first," James said as he leaned down close to Fi's drenched snatch. Her pussy quivered as his hot breath caressed her skin.

"Mmm."

A sharp moan slipped out between her lips as James' tongue licked slowly from the base of her slit to her clit. This action shocked Fi, as she assumed most men hated going down on a woman. She could even count the number of times her husband had in the last 20 years on one hand with digits leftover. If some had told her last week that a man who owned her body would eat her out instead of using one of her holes to his pleasure, she wouldn't have believed it. But now, not only was it happening, but she struggled to think of anything else as James' tongue teased her and set her blood on fire.

"Oh yes. Yes. So good. Taste it. Mmmm taste my pussy cream and eat as much as you like. Yeesss ooohh. This pussy is yours. Do whatever you want with it. Oh God! Yes!" Fi's voice grew louder as her body continued to heat up, sharing her pleasure with the world.

On the side, Vi gulped down some saliva as she watched the scene unfold before her. Instead of being disgusted at watching her mother get eaten out, she felt excited. Her nipples quickly hardened, and her breathing grew shallow. Her hand started to slide toward her own moistening pussy, but she stopped herself. She felt like without James' permission, it wouldn't be right to please herself. She clenched her fists tightly to prevent herself from touching herself.

On her side, Ana watched silently, a strange look flickering in the back of her eyes, hidden from everyone.

Fi couldn't stop moaning and crying out for James as his tongue worked her folds. As her passion neared its peak, James slipped a finger into her pussy and immediately scratched her G-Spot as his lips closed on her clit. An orgasm overwhelmed her in an instant as she became a writhing mess under James' attentions.

"Mmmm-aaaaaah-yyyeessssh," Fi slurred as the electrifying pleasure raced through her.

"*pant* *pant* thank you James. *pant* *pant* thank," she murmured as she caught her breath.

"Vi, get up on the table and let Fi rest her head on your lap," James said as he stood up, undoing his belt.

Vi obeyed without hesitation and claimed onto the sturdy table. She scooted forward, knelt and placed her mother's head on her thighs.

Vi had also changed out of her dress into the uniform she would be wearing. But instead of a dress like her mom, Vi's uniform is a two-piece attire. She wore a fitted white collared sleeveless button up blouse that showed off her figure without being skintight. There were short-sleeved and long-sleeved blouses as well, but she felt the sleeveless would be better for tonight's dinner. Her black skirt dropped from her narrow waist to just below mid-thigh. She also wore black stockings that clung alluringly to her legs and went to her mid-thigh, the tops peaking out from under her skirt as her mother laid her head on her silk-stocking covered thighs.

James freed his throbbing 9" cock as he looked at the two women in satisfaction. He knew that it wouldn't take five years to claims the hearts and minds of these two women.

Still breathing heavily from her orgasm, Fi sucked in a sharp breath when she felt James' cock head brush her sensitive entrance.

"Please! Oh God please! Ram that beautiful cock into me! Please let me feel it filling me! I'll do anything for it!" Fi started begging again, lifting her head up to lock her pleading gaze onto James.

Fulfilling her request, James buried himself savagely in her flooded pussy with one powerful thrust. The sensation triggered another orgasm for Fi and she threw her head back against Vi's thighs and screamed in bliss.

James pounded away at Fi, knocking against her cervix with every thrust. With each thrust, Fi's pussy walls clung tightly to his cock, trying to milk it for its cum.

Vi watched in excitement from the front row as she caressed her mother's hair and face. She drew other hand up to her chest and slipped it into her shirt.

"Mmm!" Vi moaned as she brushed her fingertip against her quivering nipple.

James' cock twitched at the sight of Vi getting off to watching her mom being pounded.

"Don't touch yourself," James commanded.

Vi pouted slightly as she complied with the command.

Ana, who had been silently watching, prepared to leave. But as she got up to leave, a fair hand reached out to take hers. She looked down at the fair slender hand and followed it back up the delicate arm to Vi's face. While staring in her passion tinted eyes, Ana found herself sinking slowly back into her seats as she felt the excitement vibrating from Vi through her touch.

James felt pleasantly shocked at the sight, but Fi's delicious pussy and squeals of delight quickly pulled his attention back. Fi's pussy gripped and sucked at James cock, pleading with it to take her deeper and stronger.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yeesss! James! Please James. Fuck me James! Fuck harder. I need it! I need your cock! Pound me! Pound this slutty pussy!" Fi wailed deliriously as she quickly approached climax again.

Vi continued to caress and stroke her mother's face and hair, enthralled at the woman writhing with her head on her lap.

"I'm cumming James! I'm cumming on your powerful cock! Please don't stop! I'm cummmmiiinnnggg!!!!"

Fi wrapped her legs around James' waist as her back arched off the table to the point Vi thought it might snap. It was easily the most powerful orgasm of her life to that point.

As her orgasm raged through her body, her pussy clamped down tighter on James' cock. The silken walls of her pussy squeezed his invading member and pushed James over the edge as well. Giving one more solid thrust, James grunted and shot his load deep into Fi's greedy pussy.

Feeling James cum in her triggered another orgasm and Fi's eyes started rolling into the back of her head, her consciousness fading from the overload of sensations and pleasures.

"Are you cumming in me? Oh yes. Please. Pour your cum into my pussy. That's right. I'm your slut. Your cum doll. I only live to be filled with your cum," Fi muttered hoarsely, teetering on unconsciousness.

"Good girl. Take my cum. You know exactly what you are," James said as he finished firing into her pussy.

Once he was done, he stepped back slightly and pulled out of Fi, his cock glistening from their combined juices, hard, and ready for me. Fi slightly displeased whine as he pulled out, feeling empty, while Vi subconsciously licked her lips hoping it was her turn next.

To Vi's disappointment James flipped the barely conscious woman he just ravaged onto her front before placing his cock against her leaking entrance again.

"Vi, spread your legs. Fi, lick your daughter's pussy while I fuck you from behind. Make sure she feels good but don't let her cum. Or you'll both be punished," James said. He slapped her ass hard which elicited a yelp from the woman and dragged her fading mind back.

Vi was delighted to finally get her dripping snatch some attention but felt stifled when she heard she couldn't cum.

"Yes, James. Please fuck this slut silly while I fuck my own daughter's pussy with my tongue," Fi responded.

She slide her face forward underneath her daughters skirt and kissed her panty clad pussy. Hooking her panties with her thumb she pulled them to the side then gripped Vi's thighs. A glistening bare virgin pussy quivered in anticipation. There was no hesitation or thoughts of revulsion or disgust about her first truly incestuous act. She was long past that and only wanted to show her owner what an obedient slut she was.

Like mother, like daughter, was the last thought that went through her mind as she extended her tongue.

"Mmm that feels good," Vi squeaked as she felt her mother's tongue tracing her pussy lips. She leaned back and her breathing started to get heavier.

Hearing Vi's pleasure, Fi began to eagerly lap at her daughter's pussy. She traced her lips inside and out with her tongue and explored every fold of the teenage slit dripping in ecstasy.

When Fi's tongue brushed her clit, Vi immediately grabbed her mother's hair with both hands and pulled her tighter against her crotch.

"There!" Vi cried out. Her pleasure was quickly mounting and would cum at an moment.

Sensing this Fi quickly stopped and tried to pull back, afraid that her owner that was rubbing his cock head against her entrance would punish her and not fill her with the cock she was becoming dependent on.

"No...please don't stop. Please...James. Please, let me cum," Vi was almost in tears as she looked to James, begging to cum.

"Ana, why don't you get behind Vi and hold her hands behind her back. Good girl Fi, keep going. But don't let her cum," James said, ignoring the pleading teen.

In desperation, Vi looked at Ana, not entirely sure what she was trying to convey to her.

Ana looked back into her eyes for a second before raising and climbing onto the table. Settle behind Vi, she gently yet firmly untangled her hands from her mom's hair and pulled them behind her back. Vi looked back to James imploringly as Ana secured her wrists with a zip-tie she seemed to have pulled out of thin air.

"Please," Vi whispered, yearning for the pleasure that turned her faithful mother into a cock-addicted slut.

In response James slammed roughly into Fi, burying his shaft into her dripping pussy.

"MM-" an impassioned cry started to leak from the older woman's mouth but became muffled as the power from the thrust pushed her back into her daughter's snatch. Immediately she began kissing and tonguing the helpless pussy while still paying attention to her daughter's moans and sounds of delight so she could back off when she needed to.

Ana wrapped her arms around Vi a lightly held her as James pistoned hard and fast into Fi, quickly bringing the sensitive woman climax.

"Lean against me," Ana whispered, her hot breath washing against Vi's ear.

Vi settled against Ana's chest, more on reflex than an intentional effort. If it wasn't for the animalistic need to cum coursing through her body, she would have would have heard the slight rasp in Ana's voice and felt the subtle tremor in her body.

Fi writhed between her daughter's legs. She was so sensitive and turned on now that she came with nearly every thrust of James' cock. It took all her concentration and will to keep herself from bringing her daughter to orgasm as the rest of her body and mind was lost in the ocean of pleasure James was drowning her in.

James continued to dig out her pussy as he thrust violently against her cervix. From the first time he took Fi, he knew that she loved having her womb ravaged.

Hoping she would be next, Vi started encouraging James.

"Please James," Vi began. "Fuck her hard! She wants it! Oooh yesss mom. Oh yes, so good. Give it to her James. She isn't even a person anymore. Fuck! She is just a toy that needs used! Cum in her James. Cum in her. Break her! Mmmm yeah. Break her and break me next! Fuck, please. I'm just a toy too. I'm yours please turn me into your cumrag slut just like her!"

Vi's lustful cries and pleading stoked James' fire more as he savagely crushed Fi's womb.

"Fuck!" James grunted as her once more thrust as deep as he could, his cock head slipping past Fi's cervix and painting the inside of her woman with his seed.

"AA-"

As soon as James' cock breached her cervix, Fi felt like someone touched her with a live wire. Her back arched sharply and the combination of pain, overwhelming pleasure, and fullness at the massive load spraying her insides caused her eyes to roll back into her head and faint.

Completely filling Fi's womb, James panted heavily and sat onto his chair as he pulled out. A stream of cum leaked from Fi's abused pussy and pooled under her.

Vi breathed hard too, eagerly anticipating her turn.

"Vi, come lick up my cum spilling from your mother," James said, leaning back in his chair.

Without waiting to free her hands, Vi almost fell off the table in her rush to dive into her mom's pussy. She quickly sucked up the pool of cum forming on the table and sealed her lips against the thoroughly fucked pussy. Fi moaned quietly in her unconscious stupor at her daughter's ministrations.

Once no more cum came out, the bound Vi looked back at James, her fast glistening with James and Fi's fluids.

"Ana, free her wrists," James told the frozen European beauty.

James pulled up his pants, lifted Fi into a princess carry and walked out of the kitchen. The unaware MILF snuggled into the warmth of James' arms as he carried her up the stairs, Ana and Vi following, Vi's arms now freed.

Stepping into Fi's room, he pulled the covers back and laid the sex-stained woman on her bed. Putting the covers back on her he watched her happily sleeping face for a moment before quietly leaving.