Treasures Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hallway, he stood for a moment before looking at the two other woman. He observed that Ana's face was slightly flushed, and her breathing elevated. He was surprised that Ana stuck around. Normally when he got involved with a woman, she would quietly retreat to somewhere near but not visible. Because of their relationship, he wouldn't force her to have sex with him or anyone else, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't excited at the thought to have her under him in what looked to be the near future.

"Ana," James said, waiting until her slightly dazed eyes met his. "I'm taking Vi to bed. Do you want to come to?"

"G-good night," Ana breathed, her voice husky, before fleeing into her room.

"Hmhm," James chuckled watching her disappear.

He turned and walked towards his bedroom now, Vi quickly in tow.

"Take off your clothes," James said as he walked into the closet and started stripping. Vi flew to comply and quickly undressed. James' hardon had yet to disappear and was standing proud as his eyes devoured the young co-eds body. Instead of bending her over and taking her that very moment like he wanted to, he picked her up and took her into the shower.

Warm water cascaded down their bodies.

Without saying anything, James took some body wash and lathered up Vi's body.

"Mmm James," Vi moaned.

"Shh," James shushed her.

His hands caressed and stroked her body as he soaped up her up. Her breathing grew ragged when he caressed her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples.

When he reached between her legs and gently washed her pussy, she let out a low growl. The need was killing her. Ever sense dinner ended she had been a ball of burning desire, brought close to but never allowed to reach the climax.

"Not yet," James whispered lovingly into her ear.

James rinsed her body and then shampooed and washed her hair. Vi had never been so cared for since she was a child.

"Turn around," James commanded, the tone still loving and gentle but leaving no room to question.

Vi turned and stared up at the man who moments before fucked her mom senseless and now finished gently cleaning her body.

"Kneel."

Vi sank to her knees.

"Worship."

Vi reached out and gently held the monster between James' legs. Hearts seemed to appear in her eyes as she held it close and breathed in its scent.

Vi kissed the tip before sliding her tongue down its length and back up. She could still taste his cum and her mom's pussy. Vi gingerly caressed every inch of James' member with her tongue, licking and kissing it to clean it from fucking on the kitchen table. Resting it on her face, Vi gently sucked each of his balls into her mouth and cleaned them with her tongue, alternating between the two.

"Mmm," James moaned. He almost couldn't believe that the first cock the woman between his legs had ever sucked on was his two nights ago.

Most be genetic, he thought, thinking of the woman's mother he had just ravaged.

Done cleaning his balls, Vi licked from the base of the shaft back up to the tip. Opening her lips, she took just the head in, sucking lightly as her town swirled the crown. One hand gently grasped and stroked the shaft while her other cradled his balls.

James looked down into the eyes of the falling angel, his breath hitching. Locking eyes, Vi slide down his cock, stretching her mouth and taking more of it into her. When the head brushed the entrance to her throat she slowly pulled all the way back until only the head was in her mouth and then slowly descended again.

James enjoyed the slow bobbing on his cock and how Vi always looked into his eyes. After several blissful minutes Vi descended until the head brushed against the entrance of her throat again. This time, she paused. Releasing his balls and shaft, Vi placed her hands on his hips. Taking a deep breath through her nose she pushed herself slowly forward.

As James' engorged member slipped into her throat, Vi's eyes started to water. James lightly held her face softly wiped away the water forming around her eyes.

Encouraged, Vi slowly took more of his cock down her throat until it was almost all swallowed. She slowly bobbed a few times before pulling it out of her throat and allowing her another deed breath through her nose. This time, she didn't stop until all 9" were securely wrapped in her throat.

James was struggling not to thrust his hips and let her continue worshipping his cock. To roughly use her was fantastic and wouldn't hesitate to do so. But right now, he is instilling in her a sense of devotion. Devotion to him and his pleasure.

Feeling that James was getting close, Vi worked hard to clench her throat muscles and massage the meat stick blocking her air. She started humming.

Between the vibrations and her throat muscles' massage, Jame couldn't take it anymore. He closed his eyes and stars swam across his vision. Gripping her hair, James held her against his pelvis as he shot strand after strand of cum done her eagerly waiting throat.

Vi felt immense joy at feeling the pulsating erection spew cum into her stomach. She swallowed continuously despite her lungs screaming for air. She didn't want to miss a drop.

As black started to tinge her vision, James pulled out and air rushed into her burning lungs.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Both James and Vi panted heavily. As the air began circulating in her body again, Vi thought about how different it was. The first time she sucked James off, he roughly raped and abused her mouth. This time, she was in control the whole time. She loved them both. Worshipping and being used. Somehow, she felt joyful.

She also felt like she was going to burst into flames. She needed to cum so badly.

"James," she whined.

James turned off the water and picked up the dripping girl from the shower floor. Vi felt delighted at the sudden princess carry. She didn't want to admit earlier how jealous she was of her mother. Fucked senseless and a princess carry. She wanted both. And not she got one of them. The other...

James toweled off the shivering Vi. After toweling her off, he gently blow dried her hair before taking her to bed. He laid her down gently and turned off the lights. Her whole body shivered with anticipation under the covers.

James climbed under the covers and wrapped his arm around Vi, pulling her close. Her body heated up and breathing picked up as she felt his strong arms around her and hot breath on her neck.

"Good night," James whispered into her ear.

The fuck!?

Chapter 3.5

Vi felt like she was going to explode.

When she was first taken to James' estate to move in, she knew her body would be trained thoroughly under the pleasure brought by her owner. She anticipated it, ready to be taken and fucked silly at any moment, all according to the will of the man that had claimed her and her mother. When she stood before him and was told she would stay in his bed from now on, she knew that anticipation was well founded.

The rest of that day, she prepared herself for the moment James would thrust his powerful cock through her untouched hymen and make her woman like her mother. Make her into an insatiable whore that lived to be used by the man that owned her body. Watching him take her mother on the kitchen table and making her mom eat her pussy turned her eager anticipation into a burn need.

But after worshipping his cock, when it was finally her turn to be fucked into blissful oblivion, James went to sleep!

"Haaaa," a deep sigh escaped Vi's mouth.

It has been almost one month since that night. At first, she thought it was a joke. When she heard James' steady breathing as he fell asleep, she knew it wasn't. She tried to satisfy herself but between the fear of punishment from not having his permission to cum, and the scene she had just witnessed of her mom being dominated, her fingers were not enough. She went to bed unsatisfied and sexual frustrated.

She thought things would change the next day. Surely, he would use her next. Right?

No.

Over the last month, true to his word, James launched Vi into a crash course for being his executive secretary. Between watching James work and learning from Ana, Sam, and the slew of highly credentialed business experts, Vi felt like she learned more about the real world of business in that month, than four years at school could teach her. Soon her one month "trial" would be up and she knew felt confident James would continue to value her and keep her in the professional capacity he had intended.

During work hours, James was so focused and diligent in his work that there was almost no time for playing. But once he was done with work, he turned into an animal. But instead of the dripping young teen waiting to be violently deflowered, James seemed to dedicate all his time to training Fi.

Vi was forced to watch, every day, as James used every part of Fi's body until she fainted from exhaustion. Her pussy, her mouth, her ass, they were all holes for James to dominate and fill with his seed. And every day, Vi would suffered being edged until she was perilously close to orgasm by her mother's suckling lips and writhing tongue.

At the end of the day, James would delicately wash and clean Vi's body before commanding her to worship his cock. After the first couple nights, James wouldn't even finish his command before she was on her knees and showing her devotion to the rod that had been in her mother's pussy or ass just moments before. She eagerly worshipped his cock, sometimes even praying to it that she would finally be saved from the mounting frustration and ravished.

But every night, after her devotion and being clean under James' gentle touch, he would hold her close and fall asleep. Just like that first night, Vi would suffer the burning desire until it cooled just enough for her to fall asleep.

And now, all she could hope for was that her suffering would soon be rewarded.

She glanced briefly at the time in the corner of the desktop. James was finishing a private video conference with Dr. Natalia Song, the brilliant biochemist that worked for him. Vi hadn't met her yet but knew that James valued her greatly and treated her like a close friend.

Her work finished and just waiting on James, she thought of Lindsey. Her best friend and lover had similar looks to Vi and they often got mistaken for sisters. Just like Vi, Lindsey stood at a towering 5'2 and had the same petite build and B-cup breasts. Despite being the same shape of hair color, Lindsey grew her hair longer but generally kept it up in a ponytail. And instead of the soul stealing violet-colored eyes, Lindsey had blue eyes that shined like glittering ocean waves. While Ana's eyes were a similar sapphiric blue, Lindsey's were warm and spirited while Ana's were reminiscent of an iceberg, chilling and foreboding.

Thinking of the similarities yet differences between her best friend and Ana, Vi's mind began to wander and she closed her eyes. In her mind's eye, Lindsey began slowly stripping off her clothes. As she did, Ana appeared next to her and started seductively dancing and stripping too. Both of their tight and delicious bodies became barely concealed in sexy lingerie that seem to call her to them.

"Mmmm," Vi moaned as she licked her lips. Her fingers slide up her thigh and started reaching under her skirt. Just as her fingers made contact with her panty clad snatch her eyes flung open.

Fuck, she thought.

Please let today be the day, she prayed.

She tried to distract herself and thought briefly about her dad, Jon.

He should still be in the hospital. I wonder how he is doing. She I visit him? She wondered.

But before she could dwell anymore on her dad, the door to James' office opened.

"Ready to go?" he asked as he walked out of his office, shutting the door behind him.

"Yes!" Vi delightfully responded, her father long gone from her mind.

She immediately locked her computer and almost skipped to his side. Her burning yet hope filled eyes communicated all the frustration and desire that were chipping away at her sanity for the last several weeks.

Seeing her passionate eyes and the slight tremble to her body, James chuckled before bending down and taking the girl's lips.

"Mm," Vi moaned into his lips.

James tongue lightly brushed against the outside of her lips. As she parted them, he bit down lightly on her lower lip, eliciting a short gasp, before pulling away.

"Come on, let's go home," James said as he turned to leave, slightly extending his arm.

Vi jumped to grab it. She wrapped her arms around it and thrust her chest out, rubbing herself against his arm.

"Yes, James," she responded gleefully.

James smiled as he felt her take his arm. He knew she was hoping that he would take her. She didn't know it yet, but tonight was not the night. But soon. He had something special planned for her and he himself almost couldn't wait.

I'll just be extra rough on Fi tonight. Can't ruin a month of hard work and planning, he thought. Soon, Vi will be his. Body and soul.

---

Jon lay in his hospital bed, trying to stair past the ceiling. Thanks to James' medical treatment he was providing, Jon would soon be leaving the hospital. He would be moved to a special care facility that would help him continue to heal and start rehabilitation. Within a year, he should have the majority of his mobility back in his legs and arms though it will still take another year to two years of diligent physical therapy to his strength fully back. Not that he had much to begin with.

He began thinking about how much his life was collapsing and how he was powerless to do anything, even if he was not in a hospital bed. He felt a burning shame at how he let everything happen just because of his gambling addiction and stupidity. And now, with only himself to blame, his wife and youngest daughter were being raped and abused.

Worst of all, thinking back to that night when his life turned upside. Thinking of Fiona's face filled with ecstasy, his daughter's throat building with a man's dick, or how Violet slurped the cum of another man out of his wife's vagina, Jon felt a stirring in his lower region that made his shame double.

Trying desperately to throw those thoughts from his mind, he began trying to think of something, anything he could do.

But all he could think of was Fiona and Violet, turned into cock addicted sluts, while all her could do was powerlessly watch.

Chapter 4

James was in a great mood.

It was a beautiful Friday afternoon. The slightly warm temperature was balanced by the cool breeze that drifted through the air as the sun sank towards the distant horizon.

Today was the end of Vi's intensive professional training. Over the last 30 days, James was happy to see Vi exceed all his expectations. She took to her work with passion and absorbed knowledge like a sponge. Even when she wasn't actively being taught, she attentively observed and learned from everyone around her. There was no doubt in his mind that if her father hadn't fucked up and derailed her college plans, she would have been a top graduate and gone on to great things in the business world.

Of course, that didn't mean that she wouldn't still do great things. But now, her future was tied completely to James'. He was confident. After tonight, all the greatness Vi was destined for would be achieved by his sided.

After work ended, James took a bit of a detour from his standard routine.

Instead of heading home, he took Vi to an ice cream parlor. Situated next to a quiet little park, the ice cream shop prided itself on house made soft served and hard pack ice cream and different types of custards as well. He had come to know that ice cream was Vi's favorite dessert, didn't matter the flavor. He glanced gently at her as he watched her delicately lick the softening ice cream. It didn't escape his mind how similar it appeared to when she licks his cock.

Cones in hand, they approached a park under the eyes of various bystanders. Some looked at the well-dressed couple with eyes of envy, others with mild curiosity at the pair that seemed to be on a sweet date before the weekend, and others didn't even notice them as they flitted about their lives.

"Vi," James said after several moments of silence.

Vi startled slightly and looked away from her half-eaten cone and into James' eyes. She had a small smudge of her white chocolate strawberry ice cream at the tip of nose, having brushed it when James called her name.

With a chuckle leaned in and wiped the ice cream residue off her nose with a napkin.

"Yes?" she asked, her face heating. Out of embarrassment or something else only she knew.

"Today is the end of your 30 days. Learning in the professional world is a daily effort but I am pleased with how much you have come in such a short time," James told her and took a couple more licks of his cone.

"Thank you," she said, clearly happy at the praise.

"You've earned it," James told her. "In the future, you'll keep learning and helping me with more responsibilities. I won't make you manager or give you your own department. That isn't because you aren't good enough but simply because I want to keep you close to me. If you keep doing a good job, you'll essentially be running the business with me."

Vi's eyes sparkled. She knew that this meant James valued her considerably. Not just for her looks, but her intelligence and talent as well. And if he was telling her this, it meant something that made her heart skip. He wanted her for more than just the five years they agreed upon.

"I'll also start introducing you to the other aspects of the business. Not everything, but as you prove yourself more, you'll earn more responsibility," James continued.

He watched as the sparkle in Vi's eyes from his praise and acknowledgment turned into a firm determination. It reminded him of the first night he met her. The determination she had to sacrifice her body and life for her family. The same determination he had been chipping a small hole into this past month by sexually frustrating to the brink for hours every day since she moved in.

Contrary to what others would think, he didn't want to break her will. He wanted to repurpose it. He wanted to reshape it so that the same determination he had for her family, would place him above all else and serve him with her whole soul.

"I understand," Vi said, her tone turning solemn.

James smiled deeply and stroked her cheek softly.

"I know. Now finish your ice cream. I have a reward for you when we get home. I sent Ana home early to get ready it for you."

Vi's eyes shone again. She had wondered earlier why Ana had left the office early today. Except for at home, Ana was almost always within twenty feet or so of James. When they left to get ice cream, it was only her, James, and Andrei who drove them. Normally with Ana around, Andrei would be elsewhere but if she ever needed to leave, Andrei would take over as James' close security. Even now, though Andrei wasn't sitting with them, she knew he was watching over them either from the car or somewhere else.

"James," Vi breathed, her voice taking a husky edge.

"Yes. Tonight, you get your reward," James said, emphasizing 'reward'.

Vi's body started to vibrate. Without another word she attacked her ice cream. The faster she finished, the faster she got home. She ate her ice cream so fast, a sharp pain hit her head as a brain freeze reminded her to slow down.

"Hahaha come on. Slow down. We'll finish in the car on the way home," James said, patting her hair before grabbing her hand and walking towards his SUV.

Vi almost skipped next to him, the brain freeze having done nothing to dampen her mood or prevent the dampening between her legs.