Treat Her Like a Lady

Story Info
Even sluts need love.
757 words
3.96
10.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(750 Word Project 2022 entry)

"I'm telling you, Chris, she's hot, you really want to come with me."

"I don't know, man. I'd like to know more first, before I find myself in some fucked up situation."

"Yeah, I know, but Tom told me they had two last-minute dropouts and I said I could bring a second. Hell, he's letting me vouch for you, can't you let me vouch for him...and her?

"Hot, you say?"

"Just your type. Slender, but not skinny. Small tits, tight little ass, long legs."

"All right, I'm in."

She was everything John promised and more. The long, lithe frame was topped by an angel's face. Blonde hair that would look great worn long, but for now was cut short to be out of the way.

And with it out of the way, Chris could easily see as a long, black cock pushed between her full lips.

He sipped a cold beer and watched the early action while John did the introductions.

He heard how Tom had started by having a roommate sneak in and join them while he and his girlfriend were watching a gangbang flick. In the following weeks, one extra cock became two and then John himself became dick number four in the group. And each addition only seemed to make her hotter.

Chris realized that John was telling more of the story and with more enthusiasm than Tom. In fact, their host was looking less than excited as he downed his second shot since they'd arrived.

"Oh, hey, I'm going in," John said after the mouth-fucker shot his load down the blonde's throat.

His friend soon had his cock in her mouth, while a second black guy kept pumping away at her doggy style. She was crouched down over the hips of a white guy who seemed happy to just rub his cock up against her tits.

Moving around, Chris was impressed with the fatness of her pussy lips as they moved against the dark shaft. After the brother pulled out, he poured a healthy portion of cum from his rubber out over her ass.

Seeing that caused John to finish in her mouth and the other guy to spurt up onto her tits.

Chris moved in to have her alone, if even for just a little while.

As he flipped her over onto her back he saw her eyes go to the bar area. Her boyfriend was on a stool, nursing a double, not looking at her.

He ran his jacketed cock-tip up and down the puffy lips, noticing a large clit still mostly hidden in its hood. He pushed in, happy to find her pussy still tight despite the pounding from the black guy.

Her cum-smeared chest heaved as he struck bottom, but another look to the bar area clearly short-circuited her pleasure.

"You're not enjoying this, are you?"

Her downcast eyes gave him a bit more attention.

"At least, not like you used to? Like you still want to?"

Her eyes opened, turned to his.

"It's not a problem with this, is it?" He pushed deeper inside and ground his pelvis against hers, being sure to rub across her clit. Her moan and push back told him the answer to that question was no.

"No, it's not a problem with you at all. I think you are perfect."

Her eyes went wider still and he felt her natural moisture increase.

"He's the one with the problem. He should be over here holding your hand, cheering you on...abusing one of your other holes at the same time."

She pressed her pelvis harder against him and now he could feel her wonderfully large clit protruding and seeking contact. He gave it to her.

"It was his idea to share you and now he's crying about it. What an asshole."

His clit-rubbing strokes had brought real pleasure to her face. Now a questioning look joined.

"Look at this fat pussy with its big clit. Those beautiful tiny tits with their whore-sized nipples. That lovely face with its dick-sucking lips. Of course a woman like you needs to get fucked a lot and he was right to bring you extra cocks to play with."

Her blue eyes sparkled with wetness as she gazed adoringly at him.

"But he imagined your love for those cocks meant you didn't love him. He didn't realize that he's going to lose you...to me...not because he treated you like a slut, but because he forgot to also keep treating you like a lady."