Treatment Ch. 03

Story Info
Pam revels in her new awareness.
3.2k words
4.78
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not ashamed to admit that it had taken Pam all of a minute to bring me at the end of her second treatment with Dr. P for her spider veins. I'd been hard for almost an hour, and the last several minutes of watching my almost nude wife - she did have on her black pumps - pose in the most erotic stances had me right on the edge anyhow.

I couldn't recall the last time Pam had taken me in her mouth, but you'd have thought she did it all the time. She pulled me to her, slid her lips clean up to my belly taking me down her throat while looking up at me with a ravenous hunger. I should say my belt buckle, she had yanked down my zipper, pulled my shorts down and pulled my hard phallus from its confines. She backed off, started to bob while sucking hard, and caressed my already taught sack. I don't think either of us blinked and I exploded with my pent-up excitement. She smiled, her eyes alight - and didn't let a drop escape her.

"Thank you," she said, kissing my deflating head and packed me back into my pants. "Guess I have to get dressed, huh?" she joked as she got off the chair.

"Not on my account," I answered trying to get my head to stop spinning. Holy shit, I'd just watched her exposed to the doctor, then we'd taken pictures of her nude, and she'd just sucked me off; too many images were running through my mind. I went to sit, I think I was light-headed myself, instead stepping to the window and just stared out.

"Hey," she called and I turned to find her in her skirt, topless. "Put this in my purse, would you?" she winked, tossing me her bra.

I caught it by reflex and held it as I watched her slip on her shirt and button it up. "Is this okay?" she smiled at me. I just nodded and watched as she tucked the shirt in, re-zipped the skirt, strapped on her belt, and stepped back into her pumps. She came to me and took the bra from my hand, sticking it in her purse. "Ready?" she swung the purse strap over her shoulder and headed to checkout.

Pam doesn't have huge boobs, but they are very nice C's with amazing, very sensitive nipples that get hard at the thought of having a naughty thought. She has basically no areola, an eighth of an inch ring around her wonderful, half-inch wide, perfectly cylindrical rose colored, sensitive teats. They are real- life models of the Playtex NaturaLatch nipple for baby bottles, just as firm when she was excited but way more fun. She was, at least to me, very obviously still thinking about the last hour or so. I earnestly hoped others would notice.

Check-out was fine, we confirmed for next week, and headed out to our cars. Damn I'm a lucky son-of-a-bitch; she's gorgeous.

She held my hand as we walked to our cars. Stopping, she pressed herself to me and kissed me hard. I wrapped her in my embrace.

"See you at home," she breathed. "I want to fuck in the living room again, if that's okay with you?" she asked. Like I was going to say 'no.'

I climbed into my car and smiled back, "God, I love you. Living room, dining room, anywhere is fine with me as long as I'm making love to you. See you in five minutes, Babe."

"I need to get gas first, then I want to get a couple things at the grocery store. And maybe I'll swing by the ABC and get that wine we like," she rattled off.

I was about to protest, I wanted her bad, but she cut me off.

"Oh, and would you take this home for me, too?" she added, handing me her wadded-up panties. I sat dumbfounded as she turned and opened her car door. She sat, put in one leg and slowly turned, shifting her skirt hem to mid-thigh. The view was stunning. She smiled, blew me a kiss and drove away.

I fought the urge to follow her and headed home. It was a long forty-five minute wait, but she admitted later that she'd really enjoyed being out without undies, however she said she really didn't reveal anything to anyone. The thought intrigued her, she told me it was all she thought about the whole time she was out, even thought some guys did stare at her, but she just couldn't bring herself to do really flash anyone.

Thursday afternoon we did make love in the living room, and she even lay on the dining room table and let me eat her. The amazing part was not only her willingness to engage in such activities outside of our bedroom, but that she didn't seem to spend anytime considering that all the windows were uncovered. I mean the shades were not down, just the normal window dressing and clear views outside. It's not like we have peepers wandering the neighborhood, but it was notable that she didn't seem to care.

We were dressed before my brother, Mike, bought the boys home. I was anyhow, Pam had just put her skirt and shirt back on, though she hadn't tucked the shirt in. Still braless and panty-less. Mike was just nineteen when Pam and I started dating years ago, he'd had a crush on her since day one. He'd been over lots of times, but as I have said, Pam is one for being proper. I can't remember her ever being without undergarments when we had anyone over. Hell, she hardly ever went like that for me as "the boys might see."

We're huggers in this family, so while the boys ran past us, Mike and Pam hugged at the door when he came to drop the kids off. His eyes popped wide open as they hugged, his hands on her back confirming that the breasts pressing into him were indeed unfettered. I could see his surprised expression - and the many thoughts running through his mind. I just smiled and winked.

"Thanks for being such a darling and getting the rug-rats for me," Pam kissed his cheek as she stepped back. I don't know if Pam caught it, but his eyes definitely went to her chest, then back to me. Man, if he only knew how she had looked twenty minutes ago! I left the smile on my face.

"I should, ah..." he awkwardly pointed over his shoulder, indicating that he should probably be going.

"Don't be silly," Pam said happily, "can't we get you a beer or something? At least stay and have some pizza with us, should be here in ten minutes, okay?"

"Naw, I should go. But, yeah, thanks. The kids were great," Mike replied, kind of fidgeting.

"Oh, alright," Pam pouted. "Thanks again," she stepped in to hug him again. With family and close friends, Pam is not one of those my-hips-are-staying-two-feet-from-your-hips kind of huggers, she's body to body, no air gap. Mike's eyes were wide again. He got another wink from me before he turned and headed out the door.

A minute later, my cell went off with a text. I looked at it and began to laugh.

"What's funny?" Pam asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Mike says he hopes I'm not angry for interrupting us."

"Interrupting?" she looked confused.

"Come here," I smiled taking her hand and escorting her to the hall bath. I flipped on the light and said, "Look at yourself." It was not anger, I was very proud indeed.

"Oh my," came Pam's response as she looked in the mirror. Her next to the top button on her blouse was undone, not that big a deal unless you combined it with the quite stiff nipples poking straight ahead under her shirt. A shirt of chiffon, I might add, that draped sensuously on her rigid points.

"You let me go out like this?" she asked my reflection in the mirror.

"Ah, you were all buttoned up when you left the doctor's. And when you got home. As for the other," I smiled, "I didn't let you anything, that was your choice. I thought when you left your bra off that we were coming straight home, so I couldn't have known to protest if I even wanted to. You decided to leave there without your bra and panties on, though I have to say I'm really turned on that you did go out like that." I kissed her on the neck. "I'm very happy you did."

She blushed, but her hardness did not dissipate, "I didn't realize how apparent they were," she said quietly as she peered at herself in the mirror. "Oh God, I went to the gas station , Target, and the liquor store like this? I thought.... I felt like some guys were eyeing me, but decided I was imagining it."

"Pretty sure you were right," I declared with self-satisfaction and pride in my wife. "But you wanted to go out without your bra and panties, didn't you?" I asked as I put my arms around her.

She shivered. She stared at me in the mirror. "I... Steve, I can't explain what I'm feeling. It's thrilling and terrifying and I don't understand it myself. I...I'm turned on too. I know that's not right , but"

"But what?" I cut her off, "What's not right about it, about something we are both turned on by? Something that excites both of us and leads to more lovemaking? Are we hurting anyone?"

Pam brought my hands to her breasts and held them there. She looked at my reflection again and asked,

"Are you going to share the pictures with Mike?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked softly.

Our eyes were locked on each other facing the mirror, my hands on her warm, firm, stiff-nippled breasts in that suddenly small, hot bathroom.

The doorbell rang and the voices of two hungry little men screamed "Pizza!" in unison, the sound of their footsteps heading to the door reverberating off the walls.

Pam laughed, bringing my hands off her breasts. "I guess I should go get that, don't you think?"

She watched in the mirror as I reach up and undid the top button as well. "Don't forget the tip," I swatted her on the bottom.

She winked at the mirror and headed to get her wallet.

I watched from the hallway as Pam retrieved her wallet. She stopped for a moment, took a deep breath and went to answer the door where our two boys were bouncing up and down.

"Hi Mrs...." he stumbled, his eyes going right to Pam's chest. The practiced smile was replaced with a genuine one as he recovered. "Um, Mrs. Marino." He forced his eyes to meet Pam's, hoping she hadn't noticed.

If she had, she didn't let on. "Hi Billie. How are classes going?" she asked as she passed one of the boxes to Jackson, our oldest, who dashed away toward the kitchen with his little brother following. She turned and put the other two on the side table by the door. Billie was one of the regular delivery guys, working the weekends mostly as he was a full-time college sophomore, and had delivered here often.

His eyes came up from her breasts as she turned back to him. I saw the corner of her mouth come up in a little smirk; she noticed. "Billie?"

"Yes, ma'am, sorry."

"Sorry?" Pam smiled. "For what? I asked how school was going, is everything alright?"

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry , I thought...., nevermind. Yeah, school's fine," he rattled off nervously. "Well, ah... be seeing you. I mean, ah...Good night, Mrs. Marino."

"Wait," she said, catching his arm.

"Ma'am?"

"Mr. Marino reminded me that I should give you a nice tip. You do like nice tips, don't you?"

I almost lost it at that point. I'd never realized Pam had a cruel streak or could be so naughty, and tease so shamelessly. I didn't know if I should just bust out laughing or walk over and ask poor Billie candidly if he liked Mrs. Marino's tips? I was so proud of her, and really turned on by her display.

Billies's response was priceless. "Mrs. Marino, your... tips... are perfect," he sighed. "Thank you, and thank Mr. Marino too. Enjoy the pizza." He had blatantly look at her aroused teats as he said her 'tips' were perfect, before looking her right in the eyes for his 'thank you'

Pam blushed. "Thank you," she said sweetly, a school girl smile on her face. She brought out the ten-dollar bill she'd had in her hand and held it very seductively between her breasts. She sighed, filling her lungs and thus pushing her chest out before letting out the long sigh.

She laughed, "Thank you, Billie," then ran her hand over each hard nipple, rubbing the ten over them. and handed it to him. "I expect you to keep quiet about how we tip, okay? Well, I suppose you could tell Jace, in case you aren't available ....." She handed him the ten and closed the door, laughing and burying her head in her hands.

I love how her breasts move when she's having a good laugh.

I walked to her, put my hands over her breasts and said, "I have to agree, Mrs. Marino, you have perfects tips." We kissed passionately leaning against the door. "That was so erotic," I breathed.

"Uh-huh," she said through our kiss. "I'm so hot, Babe," she whispered in my ear. "That was so exciting! My God, I can't believe..." she grabbed my cock through my pants. "I need you!" Pam said with breathless desperation.

"You're just horny," I smiled.

"Yes I am," she said as she continued to rub me.

"So, ah, being seen, knowing you're being seen turns you on?"

"Yes, damnit. Fuck, yes, the doctor's office, Billie staring at my tits. Oh god, all those folks who probably were staring at my 'perfect tips' while I was out," she laughed, pushing her chest against her shirt.

"Mommy!" came the scream from Jackson, "we needa drink!"

We both laughed, shaking our heads seeking to return to the mundane world.

"Be right there, Sweetheart," Pam returned the yell.

"Billie was hard, I could see his pants," she giggled quietly.

"I'll bet he was," I kissed her and tweaked her breast. "Did you like that you did that to him?" I asked, genuinely interested in how this was affecting Pam.

She smiled, but just shrugged. I could see in her eyes she was not sure what to say. Maybe she was still processing, a lot had happened in the last couple weeks. Maybe she was unsure how I'd react to her liking being sexier and more playful. I decided not to push.

"Jace? Really? He's a geeky kid, tall and skinny?"

"Uh-huh. Reminds me of you when we first met in college," she smiled and rubbed my cock again. "Skinny geeks can be nice guys, - and become great husbands who are horny bastards."

"Mooooommy!"

Pam rolled her eyes and we went to take care of our offspring. The next hour and a half seemed to move at a snail's pace, but at last the boys were tucked away and we entered our bedroom.

"When Tyler mentioned Uncle Mike taking them to the movies on Saturday, I realized your brother saw all this, too, didn't he?" she asked motioning to the front of her body. "It didn't register with me, not realizing how much of me was showing, until later.... That's why he rushed out, isn't it?" she asked as we walked into the bathroom to shower and change.

"I'm pretty sure," I chuckled.

"Goodness, what must he think?" Pam said undoing her shirt.

"I'm pretty sure he thinks you have perfect tips, too," I tried to make light.

"Steve!" she said with a bit of frustration.

"C'mon, you greeted him at the door like that," I nodded at her again hard nipples, "and then poked his chest with them."

"I always hug Mike," she retorted weakly. She undid her belt and hung it in the closet, then unzipped her skirt and wiggled out of it. She was a stunningly erotic sight, somehow provocative and inviting with her blouse open and otherwise nude, moreso than if she were completely naked.

"Jeezus, you are a beautiful woman," I confessed.

"Mr. Marino, do you think these are perfect tips?" she asked in all seriousness. I'd heard this voice before, I guess it comes from working with attorneys all day.

"I do, Mrs. Marino. The tips are perfect, the shape and size are perfect..., if I were given the power to design the perfect breasts, I'd have to copy yours without the slightest modification."

She smiled.

"Has it bothered you that I've been naughty at the doctor's office? That he's seen my, well, part of my pussy?" She was looking at herself in our full-length mirror as she asked this.

"It has," I said. She turned at looked at me concerned.

"It's gotten me quite bothered. I get hot, my heart rate goes up, I get these massive erections, and I think I'll burst with pride that my wife is so amazingly beautiful," I smiled at her. "It bothers me that I have to wait to make love to you, and can only do that a few hours at a time, this stupid work and life stuff taking you away from me."

She smiled coyly. "Does it bother you that other men have gotten erections too?"

"Men?" I asked.

"Dr. P and Billie. Probably your brother," she blushed.

"You noticed Dr. P, huh? Not in the least. I think..., well, it's like a confirmation of what I already know; that you are a gorgeous, gorgeous woman. A centerfold model, runway model beautiful. You're mine, I know that, and I don't mind their appreciation of how sensual and erogenous you are, how stimulating and erotic you can be."

Pam sighed, a small smile curling her lips.

"We should probably shower, if that thing can wait?" she nodded at my center.

"We'll probably need to shower after..." I suggested, hoping.

She smiled and let the shirt fall to the floor, then walked into the bedroom. I ripped off the rest of what I had on and followed. Pam pulled back the bedsheets then clicked on the lamp on the bedside table. She knew I loved to see her while we made love. She hesitated, then said, "Oh, what the hell" and walked over to the curtains and pulled them open completely, standing right in front of them. She scooted over to the door and flicked off the room lights.

"Baby steps, okay?" she asked, nodding at the lamp on the nightstand.

"I'm really proud of you, Babe."

"Um...," she said, wrapping a hand around my shaft. "Whatya gonna do with the pictures?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" she looked at me.

"Well, probably beat off to them at work."

"I figured. How can you beat off with all the sex we've been having?" She licked my shaft. "You're not gonna share them?"

"They're your pictures, Pam. That's your decision."

For the second time today she took me in her mouth. We explored each other deliciously for some time, In our bedroom, with the lamp on and the curtains open! We did need to shower afterword.