Treatment: Evaluation

Story Info
Pam tells Steve about the Vein Evaluation.
1.9k words
4.53
4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over breakfast, the morning after the day I accompanied my wife to her doctor's appointment for treatment of her spider veins, my mind was even more full of questions.

"I, ah..., how exactly did you find out that this guy was going to..., ah...," I began tentatively.

Pam gave me a look, one I knew meant that this was not the time. As she was just finishing getting the boys ready to get picked up for school, I figured I could wait a couple minutes. In the meantime, I'd just close my eyes and "see" her laying on the exam table exposed. I still couldn't believe she'd done it, but it was the hottest damn thing she'd ever done!

"Little ears," she glared at me, coming back in from loading the boys into Jenn's SUV. Jenn had carpool duty this week and normally I'd take the boys out to load them into her SUV because as a stay-at-home mom she seldom had on more than a t-shirt and tiny running shorts when she did carpool weeks. In her late twenties, she was a very pretty redhead who seemed to never have a bra on when I'd seen her. Of course, I'd only see her sitting in her car in the mornings when she had carpool every fifth week.

"What?" I feigned innocence.

Pam rolled her eyes. "You're.., still okay with what happened, right?" She seemed worried that I'd changed my mind.

"More than okay," I said reaching for her. I grabbed the belt to her robe and tugged her to me. "I can't believe how hot you were. It's honestly is the most erotic thing I could have imagined. And I'm imagining it a lot," I smiled up at her as I undid the belt and opened her robe.

"Whoa," I said, my eyes wide discovering that Pam was completely naked.

Her eyes were locked on mine as she let the robe slip to the ground. "I've been thinking about it too. How turned on you were....how exciting it was.... We haven't made love like that in a while...." a dreamy look in her eyes.

She pressed herself to me. "So, what were you asking me while the munchkins were listening?"

I happen to find my wife beautiful all the time, but she is a goddess when she's naked, and I think all the blood disappeared from my brain and when to my cock. I hadn't dressed yet, I seldom do before breakfast, and was just in my briefs and a t-shirt. It was obvious to both of us that I liked what I was seeing.

Pam glanced at the clock, then smiled and said, "Seems we're both going to be a bit late this morning," as she reached for my hand.

Pam sighed in satisfaction. "You wanted to ask me something?"

"You mean other than where is my wife - - and can she stay away for a while longer?"

She laughed with joy, her breasts shaking delightfully. "She might stay away for at least five more weeks."

I rolled on my side to look at her. "This really turns you on, doesn't it?"

Pam averted her eyes, a blush rising over her. I leaned over and kissed her gently. "It's okay."

"Really?" she looked into me.

I nodded and kissed her again. "Yeah, really. It's hot as hell and we both are turned on."

She let out a breath she seemed to have been holding.

"I was so freaked out," she smiled a bit.

"How?"

"Like I told you, Tiff at work had the same treatment. She told me this guy was really good, super highly rated on all his reviews. So I set up the appointment, just for an evaluation...."

"So Tiff also..." my mind racing ahead of the story.

"Yeah, but she didn't tell me anything about that then. She was just raving on how good Dr. P made her legs look," Pam continued.

We'd both sat up on bed, no sheets had been pulled back, so I had an unobstructed view of Pam. Jeez, I loved the sway of her breasts, the prickled skin around the areola, and the shape of her excitable nipples. She'd crossed her legs as she turned to tell me this story, so the patch of black pubic hair was clearly visible.

"The evaluation is the usual medical history stuff, after checking our insurance first, " she rolled her eyes. "Dr. P came in and asked about my concerns, whether I was experiencing any pain or discomfort, and what I hoped to get out of the treatment. He complemented my legs," she said almost embarrassed, "And asked if it would be okay to take some "Before" pictures."

"And you said 'yes'?"

"It seemed harmless. I mean, he's got lots of them in the office and on his website," Pam defended herself.

"I'll bet he does," I said. Pam did not make the leap my mind already had that his professional website might not be the only one he has.

"Anyhow," she huffed, "then he says he'll step out while I get prepared for the ultrasound. The nurse handed me the shorts and said she'd be right back. That's when I saw the window. There's no shade on the thing " she said very animated.

"I know," I smiled.

She put her hands on her hips and straightened. I never realized until that second how different that looks when someone is naked.

"Well you know I'd never take my clothes off in front of an open window. I called the nurse back in and explained the problem and told her no way. She was very understanding and showed me that there was nothing back there, it's just woods and completely fenced off. I looked around, at every angle I could and there's one tree with an old meter box or something, but otherwise it's just trees and birds, so I said okay."

I'd looked out the window too, and I had to agree that it seemed to be a completely natural setting, though I knew an open window still had to make Pam concerned. We'd been in enough hotels over the years for me to know she wanted the shades drawn, even fifteen stories up and facing the ocean!

I nodded to let her know I was paying attention.

"The nurse came back, and I'm in those ugly shorts, and gets me ready. She takes a bunch of measurements on both legs and sets up the ultrasound. That was a little ..." she shuddered a bit. "I kinda jumped when she..., she had to measure around my thighs...."

Pam blushed a bit, showing me that it was at the leg crease. She'd opened her crossed legs when she did that, and her labia showed themselves. We're going to have to have lots more conversations naked. Again, Pam's not shy, can be very forward in some circumstances, but unless It was her OB-GYN touching her there, she'd have not thought it proper. And even then she wouldn't be comfortable.

"Dr. P came in then and said something like "let's get started." He talks constantly, explaining everything as he goes. He turned the screen so I could see what he was looking at. Then he squirted that gel stuff on my left leg and ran the handle thingy up and down. He was explaining all the stuff and talking about all these veins and arteries with their scientific names when all of a sudden he says "oh, how many kids do you have?""

"What?" I asked.

Pam laughed, "That's exactly what I said and Dr. P says that it's very apparent on ultrasound and he's showing me on the screen. That's when I realize that he had the probe thing right here," she touched her left thigh about two inched from her now slightly swollen labia. I couldn't tell if the glistening was from our activity earlier or her recall of the moment in the office. My eyes moved from her amazing, gorgeous pussy to her eyes and back.

"Then?" I almost whispered.

"I just lay there," Pam answered just as quietly. "Dr. P turned and showed me the veins on the screen, holding the probe right where it was, and told me that he'd have to treat some of these if I agreed to treatment. He'd been talking, pointing at stuff on the screen, and somehow he'd moved that probe there, had pushed the shorts aside without my realizing it. Suddenly I felt so exposed but I told myself it was just part of the exam. He had to check my legs...." Pam said as a tear trickled from her eye.

I had a full-blown erection, I could swear Pam was getting wetter. But I caressed her face and said with all sincerity "You did nothing wrong."

"I could have left," she grinned wryly.

"But he'd only examined the one leg," I offered.

"Yeah," Pam answered. "I'd paid for the full exam. And I did want to get rid of these ugly veins....."

"So you endured the full exam?"

Pam slipped one finger through her bush and down her labia, then brought it to my tongue. "Barely," she smiled wickedly.

"I grabbed Tiff first thing the next day and told her everything. Dr. P is a wizard with that probe. So slick talking and moving it up and down, up and down, each time a bit higher, talking, showing you the screen. It's sensuous, erogenous. She said he'd done the same thing, but that the treatments were legit and had done exactly as promised, - all the spider veins were gone. He'd never touched her, never gone beyond the first exam. She said she figured it was his way of finding out what he could get away with , if a woman would let him see her intimate parts. She told me about the nurses cutting up the shorts, of feeling the air moving, knowing her whole 'privates' were completely visible. but that all he ever did was look, take some pictures. Then she said he also repaid every cent she had been charged, all copays and whatever part of her deductible she'd paid. He sent her a check for the whole thing, listing it as a modeling fee for the 'Before" and 'After' pictures."

"So why ask me to go with you, if you knew that's all that was going to happen?" I asked, happy that she had.

"I was scared, Steve," she answered, her voice quavering. "Maybe he didn't do anything to Tiff, but that didn't mean he never would. I didn't know..." Then she added quietly, "I didn't know if I could do that, let it happen....want it to happen. I'm yours, I shouldn't want... I shouldn't let other men..."

"But it's exciting isn't it?" I offered.

"We made love last night, twice, after doing it on the sofa when we got home, and again this morning. Do you see this puddle I'm sitting in?"

"Uh-huh," I said with a perverse pride. "But if you weren't sure, why did you pick those panties?"

Pam began laughing. "I didn't. I worried about it, what was right, what was too much, or not enough. Then I said that I couldn't pick, that it would be too much like I was doing it for him. So I opened my panty drawer in the dark, jumbled things up and pulled out what was on top. Dr. P just got lucky that it was one of my sheer ones," she smiled broadly.

"Well, are you going to pick for next week, or do a panty raffle again?"

"Neither, my darling," Pam purred as she lay back and opened her legs, "you get to pick my panties and how much of this gets seen. And I want pictures too!"

We both called in to our jobs letting them know we'd be late. Then we made love again.