Treatment Ch. 04

Story Info
Pam becomes more accepting of her exploration.
3.4k words
4.73
3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for turning off the lamp," Pam said rather timidly.

"I could tell you were uncomfortable," I answered, holding her naked body, her head on my chest.

The last hour or so had been, well, better than our honeymoon. We'd explored, and laughed, and grunted. Spontaneous, yet with the deep knowledge and trust of those long married.

"I knew you wanted..."

"Babe, it's not about what I wanted..."

"But, I thought...

"You do know that I think I am the luckiest bastard in the entire world to be married to you? I'm scared every time we make love, thinking I'm going to wake up from the most amazing, erotic dream and find out I completely imagined you, our life, everything," I spoke from my heart. "Babe, all I really want is your happiness."

"I know that, Steve," Pam answered, running her hand over my chest. "I thought..., you've been so turned on with..., what's happened at my treatments...and..."

"Don't get me wrong, Gorgeous, It's been a real turn on! It's..., jeez, I don't even have words to explain how hot it is, or why! I really can't explain why I find it erotic, just plain fucking sexy as hell," I chuckled. "It's not something I'd have thought I'd be okay with, but..."

Pam sat up and looked at his face, "You are okay with it, right? You're not angry with me that I..."

I gently turned her face to mine and kissed her hard. "Whoa, just stop, alright? You didn't do anything wrong. And if you haven't noticed, I seem to be really alright with it," I kissed her again.

Pam giggled, "Yeah, I kinda noticed." She bent and kissed my chest. Several times.

"But it's not like... ," I touched her face so she would look at me, "you don't have to show everything, or anything. It's seeing you enjoying the attention. That it turns you on too, right?."

Pam had a quizzical look.

"You don't have to...," i sought to clarify, "you don't have to actually show you tits or pussy to be hot. With Dr. P it's the partial nudity, the impropriety, I guess, of the situation. Even if he's setting it up, that you're flashing him a little of stuff he shouldn't be seeing. With Billie, he didn't see anything, but being braless you sure got his attention. You got both of us hard, just knowing we were almost seeing your 'perfect tips'," I said caressing her perfect right 'tip', "that he shouldn't be seeing these poking at him."

Pam smiled very seductively, "Mike, and those men when I went to the store too?"

"Exactly! None of them had to 'see' to be turned on. You were, ah..., attractive to them, they wanted to see more and you were sorta showing. That turns guys on, it sure turns me on too."

Her eyes broke from mine. "I was, am, really turned on with... I'm excited that Dr. P has , like, seen my bush. Well pretty much. But it was just as fun teasing Billie," she said softly. "I, it... it's thrilling. I never thought..."

"Me either!" I laughed.

"I didn't realize about Mike," she smiled shyly, "or the men at the store. I mean, I sorta felt they were looking, but honestly didn't realize how much they could see till you showed me in the bathroom mirror. I was embarrassed...and thrilled! I... I liked that they could see my pokies. IS that wrong, Babe?"

"NO, I don't think so. I'm just saying, that's thrilling for me too. You don't have to show anyone these beautiful breasts," I caressed them, "or have them see you completely naked to excite me, or yourself, right?"

"Right," she agreed. "But you're okay if I do? I mean, show my breasts or pussy?"

"I'm fine as long as you tell me about it," I answered calmly, "but I'd really, really rather watch you doing it!" I emphasized, a little too much maybe. Pam just smiled.

"I think I'd like that better too," she looked into my soul. "I'd feel safer, and I'd get to see your reaction too. That would make me happy as well as thrilled to be naughty."

We kissed and held each other for some time without words. When I woke up, I noticed someone had closed the shades. Oh well, baby steps.

The week was a bit tame, as Pam's monthly time arrived at work on Friday. She's pretty regular, and the timing was spot-on, she said, as she'd most likely be done 'with it' by her next appointment. She was concerned about that, I found out Monday night.,"

"So, ah... what you think I should wear Thursday?"

"Thursday? Something special at work?" I toyed with her. That earned me a smack on the shoulder.

"You know very well what I'm talking about," she smiled as I chuckled.

"You ah...?"

"I should be done by then. Normally it lasts five days, just once in a while I go six," she answered absently. "I just don't know what to wear."

"How 'bout that blue business suit you got for the big case last year, with a guy style shirt and tie?" I opined as seriously as I could.

Pam gave me the evil eye, then closed them and shook her head. "You're a lotta damn help," she mumbled. "Steve, I am serious, what if he..."

"What?" I was confused now, not yet making the connection.

"What if he.... You know I don't even let you touch my butt... my... my hole," Pam was bright red, honestly mortified at the prospect.

I'm not an anal guy at all, but Pam was absolutely terrified of the very idea, not letting me even try to enter her from behind for nearly a year after we were married thinking I might try to do 'that.' It was never an issue for me and we had long since become comfortable - and trusted each other implicitly- for her to not even worry if I rubbed my hard member against her behind. We both knew 'that' was off the table. It didn't preclude her from bending over a couch or table and invite me to have her, but this was another guy who'd be in a position to tread - or touch - forbidden territory.

"Oh," I said as the switch finally flipped and my very dim bulb came on.

"Yeah," she glared at me.

"Well, just wear some granny panties?"

"What?" she looked shocked. "What are granny panties? Like a diaper?"

I started to laugh. "No, not a diaper. It's ...Well, it's just un-sexy full coverage, nothing-is-showing panties. Any guy would know what they are, and what they mean."

"I beg your pardon?" Pam pronounced clearly, "Do you mean something like these?" she pulled back the sheet. "Are you referring to these as 'granny panties'? Are you calling me an old lady? Seriously?" The look in her eyes would have frightened the devil himself.

Her panties were plain, black, cotton, covered her from her belly button to thigh, unflattering, showed no form or any part of her butt. Granny panties. Not available anywhere near a Victoria's Secret and had never been worn by any woman ever hoping to entice a man into anything but sleep. They said no, no way, not with me, completely off limits, and don't bother trying.

She'd actually made my point. "Well, yeah, you wear those during your period. They pretty much say to stay away."

She was still squinting at me, but I could see she was processing. "I wear them because I don't want to ruin my good lingerie. They're.... utilitarian."

My gorgeous, adorable wife is not one to admit defeat. "I will not be on my period by Thursday, so I will not be wearing anything like this. I wouldn't want Dr. P to think I was on my monthly, and I certainly do not want anyone" she emphasized that word "thinking of me as a granny." I didn't need the panties to tell me that nothing was happening tonight.

"Okay," I sighed. "I gather you've been thinking about this. Do you want Dr. P to see your bottom, or not?"

Pam looked down at the sheets without saying a word.

I forged ahead. "I think it would be wonderful, for both you and him."

"And you!" she snapped.

I quietly picked up my phone and found the picture from last Thursday afternoon. "Yeah, I would be very proud to have him see your fabulous backside," I said frankly and held the picture for her to see again.

She looked and rolled her eyes. "I don't know what got into me."

"I think you were enjoying the moment. You liked being seen by this other man, it excited you , and you knew it excited me too," I admitted, trying to digest all we'd talked about in the last couple weeks into one salient point.

"Steve," she began, surrendering and sounding tired from her internal struggle. "Babe, it did excite..., it does excite me. I think about how I felt, how I feel, all the time now. I do want him to see me...maybe..., yeah, others to see me, but I... ," she stopped, exasperated, and turned the camera to me. "I'm excited about the idea of showing him this," she pointed at her spread lips in the photo, "I just don't want him golng near this," pointing at her rosebud. Then she dropped the phone.

"They are pretty close," I offered.

Pam smacked my shoulder hard. "You're a big help," she exhaled, the sarcasm evident. She switched off her lamp and rolled away from me. Gee, that went well.

You know how you have a problem and you ponder on it without it really being front of your mind and then - POW? I texted Pam around ten thirty the next morning "Crotchless panties?"

I got back emojis: a character smacking his forehead, three hearts, and a wolf with bug-eyes and a drooling tongue, and a note: "Shopping at lunch!" The mood of the world seemed better.

About two, a thought hit me and I texted Pam. "Ask Tiff if doc EVER touched her." It was forty-five minutes before Pam texted back "talk later."

After dinner, while the kiddos were glued to the TV, I asked about her shopping and if she'd spoken to Tiff.

"Yep, we talked, but shopping went out the window," she smiled. "we got a little wrapped up in, ah, stuff."

I just raised an eyebrow and leaned against the island, waiting.

Pam scanned the area looking for 'little ears' and still lowered her voice when she continued. "So, Tiff had the same concerns when she went. She had to go alone, y'know, Gary's always on the road and can't make appointments. So she was kinda nervous after the first couple, and didn't know that Dr. P would be forgiving all the charges, so she confronted his nurse. She told Bree that she worked for a big law firm and thought the doc might be exposing her, and wanted to know if Bree knew. Apparently, Bree broke down and said most of the staff knew, but she swore that not one of them had ever seen him actually touch a woman. He's a voyeur, and that's all. Matter of fact, Bree said that his wife even made it known that she knew of his 'little kink' and that if the staff ever did see him do anything more they were to report it to the police. Go figure?"

"That's ... weird," I said absently. "Pretty understanding of his ol' lady, though. I guess he makes good money and she's willing to put up with that."

Pam laughed, "We both think it makes him horny and she gets to benefit from that. Or pay the price. Tiff checked him out and found out they have five kids!"

"Wow," I smiled. "But I guess I can understand how that would happen. So, how you feeling about this week?"

"Better. We talked about being looked at and how it felt. Tiff admitted it made her feel good too, attractive, desired. It's not cool when it's creepy, or some ugly guy is making crude suggestions. But we, all women, know you guys are looking at us. Tiff said that we never know why one guy finds a particular girl pretty and others don't, or vice-versa."

"That's true enough. I can think of a couple wives of friends..."

"I know. Same with why some great women are with such dorks who they think is a hunk." Pam grinned.

I nodded. A thought ran through my mind, wondering how many of her friends questioned what she saw In me? I wondered that too.

"And, uh, this made you feel better?"

"Well, Ken is just looking," I noticed that she referred to him as 'Ken' and not 'Dr. P', "I don't know what turns him on and it doesn't matter. What matters is that you and I are turned on, right?"

"Whatever it is that Ken is looking at or for in a woman, you turn him on too, - and I know you noticed," I winked.

Pam's eyes were downcast and a slight blush rose in her neck. "Well, a girl likes to be appreciated and told she's beautiful," she said softly. "He can't exactly say I am looking at your privates and it turns me on, not with my husband sitting right there."

"I s'pose not," I admitted. "So you good for Thursday?"

She winked at me, "Oh yeah."

It was a different room this time. I'd wondered if maybe Dr. P had that one room set up special for his "vein models," and the other rooms in the office were for the non-models. Exam table, the ultrasound machine, and a chair in the corner, this room was much smaller than the one we had been in previously, maybe 8 by 10. I wouldn't have to move to get a view of what Ken was doing, I was practically already touching the table.

I'd met Pam, as usual, in the parking lot just before the exam and was delighted by her choice of attire. It was dark blue, but not her business suit as I had jokingly suggested. It was a pretty denim shirt dress, eight buttons up the front, with a leather belt, and Pam had on open-toed kitten heels in a matching leather. I'm sure that while at work she had the top and bottom buttons of the dress buttoned, but they were undone when she got out of the car.

"That's new," I smiled.

"Uh-huh. You like?"

"Heck yeah," I looked her over twice. "But gee Babe, won't you have to take the whole thing off for your exam?" I tried not to drool.

"Oh my," she feigned surprise. "I hadn't thought of that. I'm so glad you're here, I'll just be in my undies for Ken," she batted her eyes. "Oh, I mean Dr. P," she grinned and put her fingertip to her lips, playing the ingenue.

Pam sighed. "I guess we ought to get this over with."

It wasn't convincing, she was as excited as I was. The last couple days, she'd hinted at what she was going to wear, or I guess I should say she teased. She'd also said there was something quite naughty she had in mind, leaving me with distracted thoughts almost constantly. Her blossoming exploration of this side of her sexuality was enlivening on many levels.

Yesterday morning, she'd taken the boys out to get picked up for school in just shorts and her night shirt, a very thin polyester top that fit like an oversize tee. She'd said, "time to go guys" to the boy and then winked at me, nodding to the window, and said "watch."

I stepped to the kitchen window and peered out at our drive where the carpool mom was waiting. Only it was not a mom. Thom was a stay-at-home dad, and it was his week for carpool. He looked dreary as he usually did, but his eyes went wide and he sat up as Pam literally bounced down the steps and walked the boys to the car. I could see him do a quick scan, likely looking to find out where I was, then focused on Pam and her wonderful breasts. She waved casually and opened the back door for the boys to get in the SUV, Thom's head turned to the back - I am certain to make sure that my boys were buckled in. Right. I was thrilled with Pam's display, quite shocked actually and aroused, so I was slack jawed when she opened the front passenger door and leaned forward to speak with Thom. It was only a few seconds, and then she waved at the boys through the car, closed the door and came walking back in, a radiant smile bursting from her. Thom stared the whole time, until our back door closed and Pam was inside.

Pam was giggly. "Was that naughty of me?"

I took at seat at the table without a word, then said to her "Lean forward."

She smiled and did as I asked, her hands on the table - about as far away as she had been from Thom.

"Jeezus," I breathed, a huge smile on my face. "that 's so fucking... . Pam, that was very naughty of you."

"I'm sorry," she pouted. She straightened, pulled the night shirt over her head and asked, "Is this better?'

"Hell yeah, but I think Thom woulda had a heart attack, and the kids would be telling everyone at school about mommy showing her boobies," I declared.

"You don't mind, though?"

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy. And so proud that you're my wife."

With a big smile she said, "Good, cuz I'm really, really happy." She walked around the table and sat on my lap. "Oh, so are you!"

We kissed fervently, Pam nearly lap-dancing on me. She sighed looking at the clock. "Well, I better go get dressed, and you gotta get outta here or you'll be late. I love you, see you tonight." She kissed me again and slipped off my lap, grabbed her night shirt and headed out of the kitchen. Her taut nipples preceded her out of the room.

"You can sit," Pam nodded toward the chair as the door closed to the exam room. "Darn," she said disappointed as she looked to see the small window had its shade drawn. She shrugged, turned back to me and undid the leather belt, laying it carefully across the exam table.

She undid the buttons like a striptease, an upper, then a lower one, until one remained. I could already make out the gossamer material of a red brassiere.

"I hope this is okay," she whispered shyly, and undid the last button, letting the dress fall. She took my breath away. The bra was... Tiny would be too big a word. Thin as a spider's web, and looking like it had been stenciled on her, she'd never worn anything like that before, even on our honeymoon. The matching panties, the triangle covering her thick pubic hair was actually bigger than each of the cups of the bra, was held in place by strings. The vertical one wasn't even visible, sunk between her obviously engorged labia which dangled tantalizingly on either side, slick and inviting.

"Pam," I uttered to the goddess before me, "I don't think I have ever seen you more beautiful. Thank you."

Her smile was soft, genuine, and pure. "Thank you, my Darling," she blushed. She inhaled deeply, how the delicate fabric held her distended teats in check I have no idea.

"Thank you for letting me.... for encouraging me to embrace these thoughts. For being my rock, my anchor, as I explore. I love you," she finished, our eyes locked.

I smiled. "Ready?"

She returned an impish smile and nodded.

"Then I guess you need to lay down."

She picked up her dress and belt and hung them on the only hook in the room, right next to the window. Damn that being shaded! She climbed on the table and began to lay face down, posing for the slightest moment on all fours and pushing her magnificent, toned ass out proudly, her labia parted and bright, deep pink.

She grabbed the pillow and slid it down, laying it under her belly and went prone. The effect was provocative and tempting, raising her hips and exposing her more.

"Steve, get pictures," she said as she closed her eyes.