Tree Guy

Story Info
From Contractor to Lover.
2.9k words
3.9
27.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tree guy.

My name is Margaret and I'm a happily married mother of two beautiful grown girls. Our second life would be describes as adequate I suppose, but after 30 years of marriage it inevitably becomes somewhat stale. I'm 54 years old but keep myself in good shape. My breasts are on the large size which my husband really appreciates. I have a few extra pounds but I do a lot of walking which helps. I love walking along beaches especially. Every year we would go to Hawaii or Mexico and I would walk for hours along the sand. It really helps me relax and is my way of meditating. My husband Jim joins me sometimes but I know there are other things he would rather be doing. He is in really good shape hitting the gym 3 days a week but he definitely has other interests. Mainly water sports which I am not into so he does those and I go for my walks. He works from home since COVID hit so we are together most days. We recently sold our house in the city and moved to our summer house up the coast in BC full time. The house is right on the best beach for miles so it really is our dream home. Jim does his sailing and fishing and I go for my walks.

The only problem is, the entire bay is filled with his relatives. About 120 at last count. All nice people but sometimes it gets too much and I need to escape. There is a really beautiful island Jim took me to in his boat once and I instantly fell in love with it. It has beaches that go on forever. Long sandy beaches and surprisingly very few people. I think because there is no power (they use solar or generators) and no running water (only wells) so it's a bit rustic for most people. That suits me fine as I prefer the solitude.

I would end up going there quite often just taking the water taxi and walking to my hearts content. I should mention there are also some beautiful trails through the woods that are just magical. It was on one such walk that I happened to notice a 'For Sale' sign on this empty lot. Having sold our other house I had a bit of cash so thought I would enquire about it. Long story short I made the leap and bought it. Now what. Now I would have to have it cleared, have a well dug, and on and on, and then start to build. Phew! Did I know what I was getting myself into??

The lot is quite narrow but hoes back a long ways into the woods. Near the back is a natural clearing with grass and some trees for shade but otherwise open. One neighbor is never there and the other neighbors house is a long ways away hidden behind all the trees and bushes. It is perfectly private which is exactly what I was looking for. The first thing we did was move some chairs and a table there so St least we could have a picnic if the weather was nice.

The first thing I did was find the guy that does the clearing. On a small island there is only one guy that does this and his name is Todd. I found Todd to be a charming character who talks about a mile a minute. He was older than me, being probably sixty or sixty one but after what you could tell was a lifetime of laboring, was still built like a tank. He told me exactly what I should clear and what trees needed to come out to make it my own piece of paradise. He could do all that except cut the trees down. They were dead anyway and were a hazard to anyone going near them. He would need to get his partner Ken, to do that part. As we continued talking he blurted out "There's Ken's truck now coming our way." He flagged him down and out steps Ken. I just about swooned as soon as I saw him. If the term Greek God was ever needed, this was him. About 6'2", dark hair, dark eyes, muscle on muscle...and he knew it. He was wearing jeans and one of those muscle shirts (wife beaters?) that only look good on men like him. He was covered in sweat that only seemed to add to the allure.

He strolled over and with a gaze that seemed to cut right through me like a knife in the dark, he introduced himself. Without waiting for Todd to do so, he said "Hi. I'm Ken." and reached out to shake my hand. Now I haven't shaken anyone's hand since COVID hit but some mystical power came over me and I reached out my hand to meet his. He had a firm hand shake that inexplicably left me weak at the knees. His self confidence was on full display in the way he walked, the way he talked and, that hand that was still sending bolts of electricity through me. Was I getting wet?? This is crazy. I'm a happily married mother of two.

Todd broke the spell by saying "Margaret just bought this property and needs some of these dead trees removed. I told her you were the right guy for her." Did I detect a double entendre?

"It would be my pleasure." Ken responded with a suspiciously wry smile. "I see a few here that shouldn't take too long. But I'll keep going until you are totally satisfied." This time Todd and Ken looked at each other with, was that a wink and a smile? No, I must have been mistaken. We chatted some more and agreed we would meet back here next Saturday to start work. I was getting very excited but I wasn't sure if it was because my land was going to get plowed or, something else was.

I spent the week trying to focus on my daily chores. Jim asked me how everything was going and I told him I met the clearing guy and the tree guy and they were going to start on Saturday. I mentioned that the tree guy was really full of himself and thought he was God's gift to women. We both had a good laugh at that one.

"That's great news!" he said. I'm sure he hasn't seen me this excited in years. "I'm so happy for you. I know you love our place here but to have your own place that you can turn into something really special you can call your own is just fantastic."

Saturday finally arrived and as I got on the water taxi I was feeling a nervous excitement. It was finally happening. Todd and Ken were there to greet me. Todd with his digger and Ken in a white T-shirt, with his chainsaw. This guy knew the look and it was working in spades. Damn, it was distracting. I was dressed in my usual shorts and tan blouse as it was quite warm out this being a beautiful September morning.

We got to work with Todd starting out clearing his way through the bush and I clearing away some of the small shrubs as best I could. He finally finished and said he would come back tomorrow once Ken felled the dead trees, as he had another job to go to. Ken then was all business as his chainsaw roared to life and he went to work. His bulging muscles were on full display as he worked the saw like a violin. I was trying to relax in one of the deck chairs I brought over as my muscles were quite sore from my own physical workout. Just watching him however seemed to be keeping me from doing so. It was as though he knew I was watching him and was drawing me deeper and deeper into his web. Hard as I tried, my resistance was dissolving faster than sugar in water.

He was finally finished and came over to sit down across from me. I offered him a cold beer I brought over as I knew they would appreciate one after all that work, and he gladly accepted.

"You look tired." He said.

"Just a little sore around the shoulders. Comes from using muscles I didn't even know I had! But what about you? You've been doing all the heavy work. "

"Pffft. Today was a light day. Todd gave me an easy one because it's Saturday and normally I get Saturday off. He said he could tell you deserved special treatment. You're a very beautiful woman. You're husband is a lucky guy to get to come home to you every night."

The effect that this guy was having on me. As he talked I could feel my nipples getting hard and pressing against my blouse. I didn't wear a bra today because of the heat and there was no one around anyway. Well, except for...the tree guy. How embarrassing! He must have noticed. My faithful husband who was at home waiting for me to come home and tell him how the clearing went, is receding into a corner of my mind.

"Well, thank you for the compliment but I am a happily married woman."

"Why isn't he here today? This place obviously excites you."

This guy is good. Breaking down my defenses brick by brick.

"He's busy doing his own thing." I responded weakly.

"Since he isn't here, it's up to me then to work out some of those shoulder muscles." He said with a smile. And with that he puts his drink on the table and walks around behind me. At a total loss for words, I just sat there, knowing how this was going to end. The first touch of his strong hands on my shoulders confirmed my deepest fear and deepest desire all at the same time.

He started slowly and very skillfully working on every fiber, every muscle, kneading them into submission. I was starting to relax as he worked his magic. Without missing a beat he undid the top two buttons on my blouse and lowered it over my shoulders. "Better to get at those muscles." He explained. My nipples were hard as a rock but I didn't care. My husband becoming a distant memory. He continued working my shoulders, extending his reach lower and lower. My breathing was getting heavier and out of the fog I heard myself say "We have to stop. This is wrong." No reaction except for those damn hands that continued to caress and explore even further down. Going where no one other than my husband And a few boyfriends have been. He reaches around and undoes the rest of the buttons on my blouse. He pulls the fabric to each side. I'm now open with my breasts on full display. Bringing his hands back up he cups both my breasts forcing me to catch my breath. Kneading them, squeezing them, he then takes my hard nipples and rolls them between his fingers. This elicits a gasp and I can practically see his smirk behind me. He has me. This alpha male is taking this married woman and making her his. How many other married women has claimed as his own? With each roll of his fingers my breath gets more ragged. I'm helpless now. Caught up in his web and about to be eaten alive. Back to my shoulders and down my arms. This time he is barely touching my skin. I'm getting goosebumps all over. Now back to my breasts as he caresses them around my nipples. Drawing circles around them, driving me insane. He starts to massage them, lifting them and then squeezing them together. Making them dance. I can't stand it.

His hands leave my body which leaves me panting and confused. Until I hear a zipper being undone followed by the sound of his jeans being lowered. Before I have time to comprehend the implications he moves around beside me and presents me with the largest penis I have ever seen. Hard as iron and at least 8" long. Standing straight up it is inches from my face.

"You know what you want Margaret. You know you want this. Touch it." I was spellbound. With trembling hands, I reach out and run my fingers up and down his thick cock (did I just say 'cock'?) feeling every throbbing vein. Almost instinctively I wrap my hand around it. My fingers don't connect. My God he is thick. I start pumping him and can hear him moan. I feel a sense of pride that I can make him moan with my touch. My wedding ring is pressed against his throbbing tool as it glistens in the Sun going up and down. I'm sure this excites him more than anything, to conquer another man's wife. My other hand cradles his balls that are surprisingly heavy. Much heavier than my husband's. My body belongs to Ken now so my thoughts turn back to pleasing him. I open my mouth and wrap my warm wet lips around his majestic cock. I do my best to take him as deep as possible but only manage to get about 6" before he hits the back of my throat.

"My God, you were made to suck cock. No one has taken me that deep before. Look at me. I want to see those beautiful eyes look at me while my cock is buried in your mouth." I look up and see his look of victory. Seen by dozens of other women I'm sure in the same position. I want him to be proud of me so my head starts to bob up and down. Never breaking eye contact, my tongue is dancing along his shaft. I come up for breath and my saliva is dripping down to his balls. I want to lick every square inch of him. I'm now a woman possessed. I'm worshipping his cock as it should be. It deserves it. He deserves it. Then surprisingly he takes it away. Feeling betrayed I start to sulk but before I know it, he is pulling me out of my chair. He lifts me up like a loaf of bread and sits me down on the table. Pushing me on my back he grabs my shorts and pulls them down. My last vestige of modesty now gone. He kisses me passionately on my mouth and I return his kiss with our tongues dancing together. He then moves to my ear which I didn't realize until then was a huge erogenous zone. My pussy is sopping wet and is starting to run down my leg. He works his way down to my breasts taking each nipple and sucking on them like it was his last supper. Moving south he runs his tongue down my stomach and lingers over my belly button. He slowly, agonizingly slowly, works his way down and buries his face in my bush. His tongue now circles my clit which is exposed like a cheap whore. I'm moaning loudly and only hope there is no one around to witness my fall from grace.

His mouth just latched on to my clit and he starts sucking on it, bringing on the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. I'm not a squirter but this time I drenched his face in my love juice. That made him even more enthusiastic. His tongue seeming to have a life of its own really came alive, going deep in my pussy and coming out to circle my clit again, teasing me, torturing me until once again he would lap me up bringing me to another climax. This man is unreal. Before I could gather my thoughts any further he stood up and aimed his monster cock at my inviting tunnel. I looked in his eyes and his animal magnetism was devouring my soul. With one push he was inside me. Filling me like no one ever had before. I grimaced from how my pussy was being stretched to its limit so he left it in until my body accepted my lover and he took full ownership of me. He slowly withdrew but then quickly plowed me again, and again. Picking up his pace he lifted my legs over his shoulders so he could go even deeper. I felt like he was reaching right inside my womb. He then took my ankles and spread them wide. This gave me an unobstructed view of his piston as it hammered my married pussy. His face was pure unadulterated lust, watching my tits bounce back and forth.

"Where do you want it?" What??

"Where do you want me to cum? Your mouth, your pussy, your ass?"

"I...want you to cum... in my mouth."

He quickly pulled out and moved around so his massive tool, dripping with my love juice, was once again inches from my face. I offered him my mouth opening wide to take his seed. He buried it to the back of my throat and then pulled out so just the helmet was in. My mouth forming a perfect O around him. He wanted me to taste every drop and when he came it was like a geyser. My mouth was so full and even though I swallowed as much as possible, some dribbled down my chin and over his cock. I licked him clean and wiped the seed on my chin into my mouth. I wanted my lover to be part of me and now he was. I've never felt so...complete. He slumped down and gave each breast a last suckle.

It was at this moment that Todd came out of the bushes.

"I think it's my turn to ride this little filly."