All Comments on 'Tree Guy'

by beachgirl99

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

Oh- Wah! That's so Naughty. You go Girl!

5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully one of Jim's friends saw the whole thing and took pictures for the divorce

Seriously, one shoulder rub and she spreads her legs for another man?

Jim might want to get a DNA test for the kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing, absolutely nothing interesting here! Just a whore fucking around! Each part will be worst than the previous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How old are u little girl? Seem to be as if written by a hot horny delusional coed...Suggest stop wasting time on LW ( leave it to old horny goats like urs truely)...

Go back to ur studies and earn a living ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So another marriage bites the dust, hey maybe she can get her daughters to join in . Sort of make it a mother daughter thing., train them to fuck over their husbands as well . Just another whore disguised as a loving wife and mother.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Welcome to the fold. An excellent first story. Nearly word perfect execution. A couple of wrong words which would escape a Grammarly review as they result in what is still a word. (The only way to catch those is to do your proofreading out loud like a small child would do.

I hate the creeps who criticize a story because the characters don't behave as their fantasy would like, but I had been envisioning the new lovers making oral commitments to future fucking. "Where do you want your first load of my cum?" Was surprised by the ending. Keep 'em coming!

Stevevo17Stevevo17over 2 years ago

loved it. Thanks Beachgirl.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

She said “no” at that point, according to Canadian law, it became rape. It doesn’t matter if she consented after, the fact she said no meant he should have stopped until he had full consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad story, poorly written. Do find something else to take up your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beachgirl99 you have no originality I'll give you that. 1☆ for writing yet another sorry tale obout a woman who should never have gotten married. She is obviously trying to rectify that little bump in the road of her life. Some of the best stories I have read here had no sex in them. They were just good woodcraft. This felt like like you conjured up this poor woman and threw her to the wolves with no means of self defense. She sees a good looking guy, oh look, squirrel! And she is suddenly his willing apprentice and wood nymph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very cool story. Sure hope that she gets her hubby involved and he enjoys it as well.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yawn!!!

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK I get it, your fantasy. But I do like some reality in my stories. I don't get how you start off with her being a happily marries woman in a good 30 year marriage (They travel, have land, do things together) and then all of a sudden you have her buying "a place of her own". Then, she see's a great looking guy (I am sure she met many over the years) and now all of a sudden she is willing to cheat on her husband.

It was not clear to me why she needs to escape just because he has relatives in the area? No word of how they intrude into their personal life. Why does she need to hide? Why the need to cheat? She says to the guy she is married, she knows he is full of himself, yet rather than walk away and have her husband or someone else supervise the clearing she cheats with this guy and apparently will take on number two guy right away.

So for me, OK basic slut wife story. Not very sexy, erotic, no drama, no one to really care about except poor unknowing husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations you used every sexual cliche in the English language.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I was generous giving 2 stars. Probably should have only 1 star. Did this happen to someone you know????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting and I m looking forward to part 2.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

As is my custom, congrats on your first story. As I read this I found that you high lighted the whole story with this one line, 'The lot is quite narrow but hoes back a long ways into the woods'. Like the lot, Margaret is a spoiled hoe. Best of luck on your next adventure.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 2 years ago

“The lot is quite narrow but hoes back a long ways”

The lot obviously isn’t the only thing that’s hoes back a long way.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Fifty-four year old whores can also become infected with HIV if they have unprotected sex with strangers! I hope this happens to your protagonist and she suffers a slow and agonizing death. Then at least she'll get something out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"...I'm a happily married mother ..."

.

Writers should really avoid starting stories with that, because it always turns out to be a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not love to read more

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

So much for "happily married"...if your character gives in this easily and she is happily married then your other female characters will be just as easy to put out. Goid luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Her husband is primed for a younger, more intelligent, and faithful partner to share his senior years, and this piece of worthless moldy cheddar is going to make it easy for him. Brava! She's going to get to do a whole lot of walking. I hope she really really enjoys being cunt meat for a Greek God. Give us a second chapter of Moron On The Beach where she decides the asshole is in love with her.

Too ridiculous, but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad for 1st story…….next one please proof read. Got to love the porn nazis…….would love to know if any of them are ever happy with a story……..lmfao!!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I love when a man tries to live vicariously through a female online persona.

Especially when its this bad.

waratahwaratahover 2 years ago

No a bad story.

And re the comments, PMSLOL, the titls and description screams that a married women is going to have sex with someone,and they still read it and get butt hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story for a first timer. Keep writing and you will no doubt improve. Looking forward to reading more from you in the future. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh joy, our very own little obnoxious troll seems to be spending his entire day posting his vitriol in the comments this afternoon. Well, what else is he going to do since he’s unemployed and living on welfare since his wife left him? I wonder how he manages to type all those comments one handed while he diddles his tiny peepee?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many contractors get lucky with the wife of the house . They are fixing or creating something new for them plus lots of attention especially if she’s hot. One guy was standing on a ladder and called to wife over after hubby left with kids for a baseball game . She always flirted with home do she was eye level with his cock. He went for it and in seconds she was sucking as if her life depended on it . He shot in her mouth and sll over her face. He was fucking her for a few years whenever they could . He was single with a flexible schedule. He always s as I’d the school year was best . Kids in school and hubby’s at work . He thing he loved to do in the home was fuck them on the table , kitchen counter , master bed and if hubby had a favorite chair he said he’d sit and make them ride him in both pussy and ass. He said one alway said how much she loved hubby but would fuck him . He made her put on her wedding video from decades ago and fucked her while they watch. He was a sick bastard. Love yo Cum on there rings . Needless to say he never married

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Please don't start a story with an obvious falsehood.

"My name is Margaret and I'm a happily married mother of two beautiful grown girls."

Is clearly not true.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Very interesting, cool story, if you like to read about cheating whores. Odiouser, I'm sorry that my fantasies don't agree with yours, but I really can't say I hate you because you are a creep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another story about a married skank who goes into a magical dillusion over a tree cutter? She has big dreams and her husband is nowhere to be found. Hmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well just another bad story about a selfish vile minded woman betraying her spouse

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

Was a 5 until the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, the loser worms who SQUUUEEEEAAAALLLLL when someone expresses their opinion of weak people who sacrifice their marriage for their selfish, shallow, and fleeting lapses in judgement.

Once one betrays their vows, one can never resume the pretense of self-respect, honor, and love.

I realize these worms hide away in their granny's basement knowing full well the contempt and scorn they will receive when they emerge into the daylight.

Yes, we can tell who you are Aqualung. You need to suck it up, cupcakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous