Tree Guy Pt. 02

Story Info
This is a sequel to Tree Guy in Loving Wives.
2.6k words
3.62
3.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to Tree Guy in Loving Wives.

Part II

After making love to Ken, his partner Todd has jumped out of the bushes. He had been watching me break my marriage vows.

"What the hell!" I push Ken off me and roll to the other side of the table and off, scrambling to find my clothes. I find my shorts under the table and quickly put them back on. Looking around I find my blouse over by the chair where this all started. I dart over there and grab it, keeping my back to Todd at all times. I can hear them both snickering in the background but I'm solely focused on getting my blouse back on. My fingers stumbling on the buttons. Why is it so hard to do buttons up when you are in pure panic mode. Oh right, it's because you are in pure panic mode.

I finally turn around to face them intending to give them a piece of my mind when I see Todd holding his phone in the air like a trophy. He's wearing a big smile that confirms my worst nightmare.

"It's really incredible the quality of the cameras in phones these days" He says. " Especially the zoom function. The look on your face when you came when my buddy here was lapping up your married pussy. Your whole body shook. And the part where you asked him to cum in your mouth... Priceless. I'll have to ask your husband if you're that slutty at home."

"Please. Don't. Ken, tell him to erase it. Please!"

Ken just stands there. "Sorry, Babe. I couldn't ask my best friend to do that. He always does whatever he wants anyways. Seems to get away with it every time too."

"Todd, please don't do this. This will be the end of my marriage."

"Well, there might be a way that everyone here gets what they want." Todd replies.

"How much?" I respond.

"I don't want your money. You see, after watching you and Ken I think it's only fair I get to taste some of that pussy myself."

I'm having an out of body experience at this point. Just an hour ago I was a happily married woman with not a care in the world. And here I am a cheater and about to have sex with a second man who is not my husband in the space of a few minutes. And all just to save the marriage I took an oath never to betray.

"Will you erase the movie if I do this? "

"Of course." Todd replies. "Now, let's start by taking off your blouse. I want another look at those stunning tits of yours."

My mind is racing as I try to find some way out but there is none. With complete resignation, I slowly start undoing the buttons on my blouse. About to expose my breasts once again to a complete stranger.

"Wait!" He says. "I want to do it."

Oh God. He comes right up to me and I notice the bulge in his pants. "Look at me." He says. I have to look up as he is about a foot taller than me. "Now put your hands behind your head." He knows this makes my boobs jut out. I have to look in his eyes and watch his grin as he first squeezes each breast through the thin material. After massaging each one for what seems like an eternity he starts to release each button very slowly. My legs are getting really weak and I think I might be swooning as he pulls the blouse to the sides. Moving around behind me he reaches his arms around cupping both breasts, massaging them. Pinching my nipples. Rolling them between his fingers they start to respond. I can feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. "Do you feel that?" He says. "Is your married pussy getting wet again, like it did for Ken? If you liked his cock, you're going to love mine." He moves my arms back down and rolls the blouse off my shoulders and lets it fall to the ground.

"Absolutely magnificent." It's always nice to be appreciated my foggy brain thinks. "Tell me you want me to suck on your tits." He says as he moves back in front of me. I hesitate for a second but the look in his eyes bears no arguing.

"Please suck on my tits." I respond mechanically. He cups each one and leaning down takes one nipple in his mouth and surprisingly gently starts to suckle on one while massaging it with his hand. I can't believe it but I feel my nipple is becoming erect in his mouth.

"I knew you would enjoy this. The first time I saw you, I could tell." I was so confused. Was I just a slut? Part of me was still holding on to being a loyal wife. I love my husband. But this. This was outside my comprehension. My body had a mind of its own. I won't give in I tell myself! And then he moves to the other breast.

Squeezing both, he starts to suckle again. Massaging both now and I'm starting to, get wet?? Oh my God. Not again. Both my nipples have betrayed me and are standing at attention. Ken is just looking on in amusement. As my brain is in overdrive Todd picks me up and lays me back on the table. Ken moves to the other side of the table and holds my hands above my head. Todd moves between my legs and starts massaging my tits once again. Sucking on each one, he deftly gets me hotter and hotter. Very subtly as he is flicking my hard nipples with his tongue, he starts to slide my shorts down. I lift my hips up unconsciously and the shorts join my shirt on the ground. My pussy is glistening and he smiles.

Spreading my legs to give him better access, he lowers his head until I see only his eyes. And then I feel it. His tongue is exploring the folds around my opening. Slowly moving in circles getting closer inwards. I feel his fingers spreading me open and his tongue moves into my vagina., God, he must have a tongue like Gene Simmons of Kiss. His mouth is buried in my pussy and his tongue is like a snake flicking my G Spot. I can't control myself any longer and have an intense orgasm. My body is shaking but he is still buried inside me. Coming up for air he smiles and says "That's one." And winks at Ken. Going back down he starts on my clit slowly circling it, then sucking on it, then flicking it with that snake tongue of his. Lapping it. Lapping all my juices flowing from my married pussy. I hear myself groaning in a guttural way. Almost like it is someone else. With Ken still holding my hands above my head I can't escape and that might be adding to my excitement. This is new to me! Do I like being held down while a stranger has his way with the most intimate part of my body? I'm so confused.

My new lover is devouring my clit when I scream out with my second orgasm. "That's two." He says between licks. He stands up and I notice he has already taken his pants off and I get my first look at his, good lord it's huge! There must be something in the water on this island. He's even bigger than Ken and must be at least 10" long. Standing straight up like a telephone pole he sees my look of awe, and fright. "Like what you see?"

"Please, that will never fit inside me. You said you only were going to eat my pussy." While I was talking, he was massaging my clit with his hand, driving me insane.

"I think you want this. Your pussy is dripping. Say what your body is telling you."

He was reading my mind and somehow I lost any coherent thought. He was right. I did want his cock buried inside me. I had to have it.

"Please go slow."

This was all he needed to hear as he lined up his monster cock with my love tunnel. Thank God Ken had at least stretched me with his pounding but this was a different level. He slowly put the head in "Aaargghh". I could barely breath. Very slowly but with no hesitation he moved inside me. Further and further as my breath was getting more and more ragged. I could feel every angry vein as my pussy somehow accommodated his girth. I looked down to see his monster disappearing inside me. It was almost surreal. A fleeting thought occurred to me that my husband's cock may never be enough again. I could feel him bumping into my cervix.

"You're loving this aren't you Marg." Nobody calls me Marg, except my husband.

"Yes, I love your huge cock inside me." I cant believe I said that. With that he withdrew it all the way leaving me feel, empty? But then he pounded back into me and before I have a chance to put a thought together, he lifts my legs over his shoulders and pounds me again, and again, and again. I can hear his balls slapping against my ass. I'm taking his entire length! My hips are rising to meet each thrust now as my lover and I become one. While I'm getting drilled by Todd, I look up to see Ken has dropped his pants and his erect cock is inches from my face. He let's go of my hands and starts massaging my breasts. "Todd cant have all the fun." He says. Getting close to my ears he whispers "You love his hard cock making love to your married pussy don't you. Your husband will never be able to satisfy you like this. Tell me how much you love it. His cock is shining with your love juice and we can all hear the squishing sound each time he fills you up. Tell me you've never had lovers like this."

"Yes" I finally capitulate. "I love his big cock buried inside me. I loved having your cock inside me. My husband has never made me cum like this. My pussy belongs to you now."

We both know what I'm thinking as he presents his gorgeous cock to my now open mouth. Sliding it in, my warm wet mouth envelopes him like a glove. With Todd pounding my now accommodating pussy, my head is pushed back and forth on Ken's cock. While Todd is more an aggressive lover, Ken doesn't waste time in feeding me as much of his cock as I can take. I feel it sliding down my throat with each thrust. My hands are wrapped around his ass pulling him in. "That's my girl." He says as I come up for air. Back down he goes as I run my tongue up and down his beautiful shaft. All the while my pussy is clamping down on Todd's cock like it has a mind of its own. I'm getting, what do they call it, spit roasted.

Through the hazy fog of my overloaded mind I hear a phone ring. It's my phone and it has the distinct ring meaning it's my husband calling. Before I have a chance to move which I hardly could anyway being impaled by two cocks, Ken reaches down and pulls it from my shorts pocket. "Hello" he says.

"Oh. Hi, Is this Margaret's phone?"

I could only make a "mmmphh" sound with Ken's cock buried in my mouth.

"Yes it is". Ken replies. "I'm Ken. The tree guy. You must be her husband."

"oh right. Marg has told me all about you. She says you're doing a great job for her. Is she around?"

"Well she's a little busy at the moment. She's quite wet from all the work she's been doing. She's a real goer when she puts her mind to something. At the moment she's at the table just having a sausage I brought just for her. Her mouth is kind of full." Ken has a shit eating grin and is trying not to laugh as he slides more of his cock down my throat.

I can hear my husband say "I'm glad your feeding her, Ken. I never knew she liked sausage but you learn something new every day."

"She loves it actually. The look on her face is almost like ecstasy. Although she was choking on it earlier but she's much better now. Just before we quit I was working on her bush. She was doing her part too which is why she's soaked right now. Here, she just swallowed so let me put her on." With that he takes his cock out of my mouth and hands me the phone.

"Hi Honey." I say trying to sound as natural as I can with 10" of man meat still inside my pussy. Todd has stopped pumping, thank God and he's just leaving it in me so we all know who owns me now.

"How's everything going there?"

"Great" I respond. "I'm almost finished."

"Are you satisfied with the tree guy, Ken?"

"Well he is doing his best to satisfy, so yes I have to say I'm satisfied." I try to focus on the tree work and not the fact that he made me cum with his majestic cock inside me, and I swallowed his sperm. "He has a lot of stamina." I add. "How are you doing?" I say, trying to change the subject.

He begins to tell me about his day and I'm trying hard to listen but at this point Todd is now working his thumb around my clit. Very gently he started and almost imperceptibly he picks up the pace. With my vagina wrapped tightly around his rod, my clit is exposed from its hiding place and Todd knows just how to work it. I'm trying to stay calm but it's getting harder and harder. Meanwhile Ken has taken my free hand and wrapped it around his cock. Instinctively I start to pump it.

"When are you coming home?" Jim, my husband asks. Focus. Focus.

"When am I coming? Very soon I think."

And with that I bite down on my knuckles as I cum almost violently on Todd's thumb. My body is shaking like I'm having a seizure but I stifle a scream.

"That's three." Todd says.

"I heard that." Jim says. "What does 'That's three' mean?"

"Oh that just means, ah, they've been working on me, my land I mean, for 3 hours."

"They must be hard workers. I'll have to give them a bonus." He says.

Ken frees my hand and is slapping my face with his cock. I think he thinks my mouth could be put to much better use. I tell my husband I love him, will see him in a while and hang up.

"Please, no mrrrrllll" I can't finish my sentence before Ken stuffs his cock back down my warm waiting throat that only a minute ago was used to tell my husband I love him.

"Hey Todd, Eiffel Tower!" Ken exclaims. I discovered later that's when you have a cock in each end and they high five each other. Both of them pick up the pace and almost on cue I feel Ken's load shoot into my mouth. I try to swallow as much as I can when Todd stiffens and I feel my womb being inseminated (I'm not on the pill as my husband was fixed) by his massive load. Both of them pull out and I have cum dripping down my chin and leaking out of my gaping pussy.

I don't have sex with my husband for a week to give my pussy time to return to its 'normal' size but I think it might take a lot longer.