All Comments on 'Trepidation & Desire Ch. 01'

by bentspear

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good basis for more....

Please, by all means, continue. Lack of BC and a concern for getting his cum in her without concern of pregnancy makes this story a '1000' out of a possible '100', '100' being best!

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Another story of the slut-wife worshipping the

giant cock. Wow, how original. Yeah, like the other guy said, make her pregnant, but give this story a real world ending when her husband finds out. Not the fantasy ending when the husband never finds out or he lovingly accepts another man's child. Use the real world, where he dumps the woman who betrayed his love for her and the vows they took together, and finds himself a woman who actually loves him.

Yeah, right, like that ending will ever happen on this site.

75% for the story - 75% for the betrayal = O score

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
Why do she regrets?

In real life, cheatting wives regret only when they get caugh

Wolf BenningtonWolf Benningtonover 19 years ago
Outstanding

I think you should add chapter two. how she feels about everything adds excitement. one suggestion: work with an editor next time? I am eager to read the rest!!

dsidedsideover 19 years ago
Not again

Just another cheating slut story. Once again the assholes cock is three times as big as the husbands, isn't it amazing how all husbands have small dicks in these puke stories. At least the guy with the big dick wasn't black, I guess the author forgot to put that in.

Hopefully someone will write an ending to this story(not Bentspear)with Andy finding out, beating the shit out of both of them, throwing the cheating slut out, having the slut get pregnant, fired and catching a STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"Porn Stars" Don't Feel "Ashamed" or "Guilty"

Feeling "bad" or "guilty" or moral culpable is normally reserved for people who found themselves in unwitting situations/circumstances --- who have "walked" down a certain path and yet still seeking a way back, because in their conscience, whatever "thrill" the activities they engage in can not compansate for the good life, the honesty, the commitment and the pure love that their beloved spouse trusted them with.

(Now, if the spouse is some abusive, he/she won't be a "beloved" so that takes care of the pseudo dilemma: there shouldn't be any, because any one is better than the said abusive spouse.)

Having read quite a few of the "Loving Wife" stories here, a pattern is emerging: good writers have pretty much stopped, and the ones currently writing are basically those who provide the reader no more than a few pages stripped straight out of a cheap porn flick, all taken place within the confined of a wall, with a few guys taking viagra.

I mean, most of the typical stories here is: "Oh, my god; my husband dick is so small,,, perhaps less than 5 inches,,, but, oh, my god, lover, yours is like 23 inches long,,,, it's coming out of my mouth, oh, god! Here, shove the other one in my mouth" ,,, No wits, no reflection, no charater-building,,, can't even musterbate to these non-erotic 3-page stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PO-tential

Details of the lady's body would have been nice. What does the husband look like? What does Carl look like, besides his monster cock. Anal would have good. Carl making the author lick his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just another ignorant author writing garbage.

"...he was about twice as long and nearly three times as thick."

Isn't that a bunch of crap. That would be 18 times the volume. Except for the very rare male born deformed, no adult male is 1" diameter or smaller. That would make him over 3" in diameter. No human is that size. That would be large for a horse.

If authors are going write nonsense, why not make his dick 5 feet long and foot in diameter. It would make about as much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You really should continue this story

I enjoyed it. Continue it and maybe have the husband think she is chaeting,catch her and then, well you finsih it. Come on write more, don't let the bad guys get you down. We need more women writers. V

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
part 2

lets have a second part and see if this is more than a cheating wife story. Maybe hubby will find out and this will get interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LETS HEAR MORE

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT A WOMAN ONCE SHE GETS THE "BIG ONE" SHE ALWAYS NEEDS MORE. LETS HAVE HER CRAVING DIFFERENT BIG GUYS AT WORK AND PLAY. YOU WRITE A GOOD BELIEVABLE STORY SO LETS HAVE MORE CHAPTERS AND BIG ONES FOR THIS GAL. A NEW FAN KEN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i think it was very good and Im a lesbian

Sincerely Dream Catcher

jkthekatjkthekatabout 2 years ago

keep writing please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous