Trespassing Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught trespassing, Clark uses Randy's mouth to get out.
3.1k words
4.61
9k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy's feet slapped onto the ground a little louder than he wanted them to. Clark shot him a knowing look and they both remained quiet for what seemed like an hour but what in actuality had been more like two minutes.

They had scoped the old bank building for some time, the crown jewel in their summer escapades of exploring abandoned properties. They weren't there to steal or destroy shit, it was the adventure. The sneaking around and looking at relics of buildings that had been shut off from public access...and then never reopened for whatever reason.

Randy and Clark weren't particularly close. In fact, Randy thought Clark was kind of a dick. However with their mutual friends shuttling off to college that summer, they bonded over shit like this.

They quietly made their way down the hallways, taking it all in. The satisfaction of finally making it washed over them. Suddenly, the bliss was interrupted by the crack of a light switch and a security guard appearing in the hall.

"STOP right where you are and do not move" the rent-a-cop bellowed.

This wasn't their first time being caught in the act, so they briskly took off in the opposite direction, frantically searching for an exit. Making way towards the window they came in, they were swept up in a tackle from yet another security guard and pinned to the ground.

The other guard quickly caught up and the boys were promptly stood up and cuffed. This was new. They had never been captured. The whole novelty of the situation seemed incredibly stupid for Randy now. He winced at the cuffs as he and Clark were led to seperate rooms.

...

Clark

"Listen, I didn't know it was illegal. It's an abandoned building. Randy talked to me into it, saying it was ok" Clark lied to the bemused security guard.

"Whatever kid. As soon as we get your statements for the building owner, we're calling in the cops. If you don't have anything to say, just sit until your friend is done spilling whatever bullshit he is giving to my..."

A knock on the door interrupted the guard as the other one peaked his head in.

"Hey Bill, Janet's in fucking labor and I gotta book it. The other shithead is locked in my office. I owe you one!"

"Jesus man, get the fuck outta here! Congrats! I'll take care of these idiots."

...

"Now, anything else before I move onto your friend?"

"Can....what...." Clark's mind spun trying to think of something as the guard rolled his eyes and got up.

"What if I get him to suck your dick?"

Bill stopped and closed the door.

"You bullshitting me, son?"

"No-no, he'll do it if it keeps us out of trouble" Clark responded.

Clark was, of course, bluffing. Randy was, as far as he knew, straight. But, this was buying time. His brain kicked back into gear with a devious plan to throw him under the bus.

"Look...let me go in there and talk to him. He'll suck you off and we can forget all about this."

"He really a fag?"

"Shit, I dunno. I've just heard rumors and have caught him looking from time to time." Clark lied again.

Bill stood up and roughly grabbed Clark by the arm, leading him to the room Randy was in.

"You have five minutes. If he's not game, you'll both be on your knees downtown in a cellblock" he said with a grin. He pushed the door open and shoved Clark in before slamming and locking the door.

...

Randy

"Jesus man, what happened?" Randy exclaimed.

Clark slumped into a chair and let out a depressed sigh, keeping his head down for a moment.

"Fucking assholes, I can't believe he..." and then stopped himself.

"What? What happened?"

"That guard, that was in here with you, he came in there...and said if I gave him a blowjob he'd let me go.."

"What...what the fuck dude?!" Randy stammered. "What did you do?!"

"I fucking did it, man. It was disgusting but I did it. But this other guy, fucking asshole...as soon as the other one left, he said he needed to get off too or he's going to STILL turn us in. He said that if YOU don't take care of him, we're still fucked."

"Fuck...what the fuck" Randy stared in complete disbelief.

"I can't go to jail, dude. My parents will fucking flip. Not to mention what will happen to us if we go there, man."

Randy swallowed. There was no way out. They both sat in silence until Clark's anxiety got the best of him. He rose his head to speak but was interrupted by Bill slamming the door open.

He locked eyes with Randy, smirked, and said "well?"

Randy look at Clark, who looked back at him with pleading eyes, and then back to the ground before mumbling a completely defeated and deflated "yes."

"Good boy" Bill responded. "You.." he said, pointing at Clark, "get the fuck out and never come back again. NOW!"

Clark and Randy exchanged nervous glances and Clark booked it out of there, down the hall, and through the window.

Bill closed the door and stepped over to Randy. Unzipping his pants, he let his 32 year old cock flop out inches from Randy's face. Randy grimaced. It was bigger than his, thick and veiny.  Disgusting. He regretted not asking Clark for pointers.

"Open up, baby" Bill said as he grabbed his shaft and pointed it at Randy's mouth. Randy closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

Bill wasted no time, placing three inches of his manhood on Randy's tongue with a grunt and placing a hand on the teen's head.

"What are you waiting for princess? Suck my fucking dick!"

Randy cautiously started licking and sucking. The taste wasn't too bad, but he would rather be doing anything but this. He felt Bill's cock grow and jolt when his tongue reached sensitive parts like the piss slit and glands. He figured this was the best bet at getting thus over with quick.

Bill, however, had other plans.

"Mmm thats right, slut. Work that cock." He moaned as he pushed in further, putting the sensitive bits out of Randy's reach and bringing Bill's dick close to the opening of Randy's throat.

Randy pathetically tried to protest with a grunt, but it sounded more like a moan considering his mouth was full. Fearing what was up next, he redoubled his sucking and tongue swirls, bringing his hand up to stroke Bill's shaft.

"Mmm, enthusiastic cocksucker. Don't worry, you'll get your reward."

With that, Bill shoved more in and ran right into Randy's gag reflex. Tears formed at his eyes as he gagged and sputtered, saliva pouring from his lips.

Bill graciously pulled back a little to let Randy catch his breath.

"Figured you'd be used to that. Guess I'm bigger than most" Bill chuckled.

Randy puzzled over what the fuck that meant as he caught his breath but dismissed it as dirty talk.

"Now....breath through your nose and relax your damn throat. Not gonna be as nice this time"

Randy frantically broke into a dentist visit "say ah" and tried to relax as Bill's dick began it's journey back down. To his credit, Bill took his time this go around. Randy had a single gag incident but fought hard to overcome it. He focused his entire energy on breathing, keeping his teeth out of the way and relaxing his throat.

Amazingly, his face was coming closer and closer to Bill's pubes. Thankfully, Bill took this opportunity to pull back. Yet, Randy's break was short-lived as it came back out and in in slow strokes as Bill began fucking his throat.

"Mmm better than a pussy" he moaned. "Check this out, bitch" he added as he brought Randy's hand to his own throat so he could feel Bill's cock pulsing it's way up and down. It was unreal. Randy was disgusted, but couldn't believe he had done it. He continued to feel up his throat, completely oblivious to his nose now smashing into Bill's pubes and his chin frequently coming to rest on Bill's sack.

He felt a weird sense of achievement and that reverberated through his own dick, which grew from a shriveled state of disgust to a slightly plumped up but not quite hard state.

Bill, not knowing or caring about Randy's internal dialog, kept slamming. He picked up his pace before loudly groaning and blowing his load as he pulled out, ensuring that cum landed in Randy' throat, mouth and face. Randy swallowed without much thought and found himself unconsciously trying to get Bill's rod back into his mouth while Bill laughed and pushed him back.

"You know, I've had some good friends in my day. Some real ride or dies. Not sure I'd ever do that for them, though" Bill said as he zipped up.

Randy looked up in confusion as he wiped Bill's slimy load off his face.

"But...he did the same thing...to your partner?"

Bill stood in surprised amusement.

"Ha, sly son of a bitch. Your asshole friend didn't suck shit and my partner left to attend to his wife. Your friend told me a tall tale about how you'd suck dick to get both of you off the hook. Whatever he told you in there was his own creation."

Bill had to smirk at the deviousness of it all. Clark had played both him and Randy in one swoop.

"Anyway, you can take that shit up with him. Good cocksucker or not, I don't want to catch you in here again. Now, out!"

Randy walked the long walk home in stunned silence. He could still taste Bill's cock and cum. His dick was still in a state between flacid and hard. He felt mad and betrayed by Clark. He wasn't sure what he could even do or say. More than anything, he was confused.

Finally getting back to his parents house,  he mindlessly tossed and turned trying to sleep. His cock was now rock hard but he wasn't ready to admit why it was that way. He kept his hands away and eventually fell asleep and slept hard.

....

3 days later

Randy hadn't heard from Clark and made no attempt to. As far as he was concerned, their small friendship was over. He kept replaying everything in his head, only stopping when his cock would harden. He was now catching himself involuntarily thinking about sucking dick. Sometimes he'd think about Bill, other times it was mystery men. Sometimes he would be having his throat fucked, other times he'd be in control, taking his time and passionately sucking.

Things came to a head when he found himself enjoying a popsicle on a hot day. Fortunately he was alone and no one saw his debauchery as he mindlessly sent the frozen phallus down and up his throat, licking and slurping like he was dying of thirst. His cock strained against his pants desperately as he deep throated until he snapped back into reality and shame.

Yet, something had changed. The shame lasted for less. He greedily grabbed his phone and placed an order to be delivered to an Amazon locker down the street. The next  day, he sheepishly walked home with a seven inch dildo in his backpack.

For a while, he did nothing but stare at it behind closed doors. He'd occasionally bring it out to stroke. Locking it in his desk, he went out to run some errands and chase down job leads. Still, his rubber friend was never far from his mind.

After dinner, he crawled into bed with it. Taking the head into his mouth, he swirled his tongue over it while slowly jacking his own cock. His mind went through its showcase of mystery men and Bill before landing on....Clark.

He took it into his throat and pumped his dick imagining his "friend" standing over him feeding him dick. He passionately took more in, moaning to himself in desperation and humiliation. He imagined Clark fucking his throat and picked up the pace. In his mind, Clark looked down with a knowing grin as he pumped more in.

Randy kept it going for two more minutes before going into a bodyshaking orgasm and shoving the dildo in as far as he could take.

But, post nut clarity is a bitch. The humiliation swelled as Randy took the dildo out and his dick shrank to normal. He considered throwing the dildo away, but couldn't bring himself to do so. Instead, he angrily grabbed his phone, went to Clark's name and sent a message.

"I know what you did. Fuck you. Asshole."

Breathing hard, he turned his phone off. His final sexual relief carried him to a deep slumber fast.

...

One day later

"Dude, I already said I was sorry like five times. I know it was fucked. But look, we didn't end up in jail and no one knows anyway!" Clark said.

Randy wondered why he had bothered to meet up. He was also feeling unsteady from the beers and pot Clark had provided. He had also pregamed a bit in his room with a some vodka and his rubber friend. Definitely not a recipe for putting up a verbal fight.

Clark had apologized but continued to push that the ends justified the means. They weren't in jail and, true enough, no one knew Randy had blown a guard to secure their release. Randy felt the fight go out of him and kept imagining what he had jacked off to the last night.

"Whatever man, fuck you. I'm out of here" Randy stood and turned to leave.

"Alright man, I get it. Again, I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do to make it right, just ask. Shit"

Randy froze. A culmination of the drugs, drink and horniness gave him a sense of adventure. He was in this deep. Clark already knew what he had done. He had nothing to lose.

He turned back to Clark. Pulling himself together as best as he could he just blurted it out.

"Fine. Get your dick out and let me suck it."

"Wha-what!?"

"I said I want to suck your fucking stupid dick. Now we'll both have a secret."

It was incredibly weak logic and even in his fucked up state, Randy knew it. Still, he wanted what he wanted and Clark fucking owed him.

He could see Clark was trying to make sense of things, so he forced the issue by dropping to his knees infront of him and looking right at him.

"Well?! You going to take it out or do you want me to?"

Clark looked down, still confused.

"You sure this is what you want, man?"

"Yes"

Clark gave a confused shrug and reluctantly unzipped, letting loose his flaccid cock.

Randy wasted no time. He took the entirety of the flaccid cock in, so much so he was able to flick his tongue out and lick Clark's sack. He only backed off when it grew to full length, now holding the shaft with two hands while he bobbed his head up and down. Once the shaft was sufficiently slick with Randy's spit, he relaxed and sent the entirety of Clark's cock to the back of his throat, aggressively pressing his face into Clark's pubes before surfacing for air.

"Ho--holy shit, Randy...oh god" Clark moaned.

Randy meanwhile licked Clark's cock up and down before returning it to his throat, doing full bobs up and down the entire length while using one hand to steady himself on Clark's leg and the other to play with Clark's sack, giving it light squeezes as he desperately craved what his dildo couldn't give him.

He moaned as he kept up eye contacting as much as he could. After a few minutes, he wanted a change in power and took Clark's cock out and slowly rubbed it.

"Fuck my throat" he said weakly as he positioned Clark's cock back in his mouth and looked up expectedly.

Clark readily obliged, thrusting his cock in and out with animalistic grunts. Now that the confusion had worn off, he was all about busting his nut in his friend's surprisingly slutty mouth.

"Fuck yes, Randy. Going to flood your bitch mouth. Acting all upset when you fucking love this shit. Little sissy bitch" He roared as he kept it up.

The dirty talk sent Randy's cock screaming and he uncontrollably moaned into Clark's dick as he waited for him to cum. He was fully on board, realizing he enjoyed being dominated a lot more than taking control.  He loved this even more than he loved getting his own dick sucked by his ex.

With a huge grunt, Clark emptied his balls deep into Randy's throat and held his dick in place. Randy struggled for breath and pushed off, falling back on the floor coughing and gasping for breath as Clark triumphantly stood over him.

"Damn dude, if that's all you wanted you just had to ask. We could have skipped the fight and just made up right away" Clark laughed.

"Fuck you" Randy replied, while pulling himself up. "You're going to let me do this whenever I want as payback."

Clark looked puzzled again but smiled. "Sure thing, you can suck my dick whenever you want. You can suck my balls, swallow my cum, whatever you think is fair."

Randy wiped his face and turned to leave but was stopped by Clark getting off one more shot.

"And when you're ready, you bounce your tight ass on my dick until the cows come home."

Randy gritted his teeth and said "NEVER!"

"Yeah Yeah, we'll see. You probably didn't think you'd be walking home with a stomach full of my sperm before this? Always time to explore, baby" Clark said as he gave Randy a hard slap on the ass before helping him out the door and closing it.

Randy set out on his second walk of shame of the week. Again with a load inside of him. Again with a new door opened. He honestly hadn't thought about anal sex, spending so much time getting used to his newfound love of oral. It didn't sound appealing to him. Still, when he snuggled up with his dildo for some nighttime sucking and jacking off, he let it rest wedged against his cheeks. It came nowhere near his hole. It was, he guessed, like waking up next to someone with morning wood. It felt...naughty and somewhat erotic...but still. He doubted he would ever go that far.