Trespassing Ch. 02

Story Info
Randy tries butt stuff and stuffs his butt.
2.2k words
4.81
7.3k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 days later

Randy stretched and yawned as he awoke. He wiggled his butt against his dildo. No, he hadn't put it in or done anything with it other than suck, but he had grown to like feeling it down there. He gripped his dick and slowly stroked, replaying the events from two days earlier. He was getting close when his door swung open and in walked fucking Clark.

"Dude, wake the hell up already!" He laughed with a smile.

"What the hell, man?! What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"What do you mean? Your parents let me in as they were leaving for work. I told them I needed a blowjob and they sent me right up" he teased.

"Fuck you!"

"They said to use a condom when I eventually fuck you because they don't think their little bitch is ready to be a mommy yet."

"FUCK YOU!! GET OUT!!"

"Jeez, calm down. You know I wouldn't tell anyone. But seriously, it's been two days. I know you want it." He said as he flung off Randy's blanket revealing his naked body and dildo.

Clark's eyes widened and he was grinning from ear to ear as he quickly grabbed it before Randy could get to it.

"Dammmmn dude, you're hardcore. How long have you had this?"

"Hey give it back!" Randy whined as he feebly chased Clark around the room while covering his junk.

"Jeez, here. Guess you really can't go a second without something in your mouth!" Clark laughed.

"OH fuck off" Randy shot back as he locked the dildo away in his desk.

"So, you put that thing in your ass or what?"

"No...just my mouth" Randy responded, blushing.

"Only matter of time I guess. I'd prefer it if could pop your cherry, but if you need to practice with that you can."

"Wow. How kind of you." Randy sarcastically responded. "You're not fucking my ass. No one is."

"Whatever" Clark dismissively said as he unzipped and got on the bed. "You gonna chow down on my cock or what?"

Randy sighed, knowing damn well he was going to do it. He crawled onto the bed, still naked, and got next to Clark. Clark positioned them to where Randy was laying sideways across the bed, sucking Clark's cock at an angle.

His hand played in Randy's hair as he sucked while his eyes scoped out Randy's pale ass. He waited for Randy to get into his groove before letting his hand fall and rest on Randy's ass. Randy shuddered but made no effort to stop him.

Clark traced his hand up and down Randy's cheeks, slightly spreading them. Randy froze and he looked up.

Clark pulled his cock out.

"Go grab some lube. I just want to fuck around with my finger in there."

"N-no, I don't want that..."

"I do. I just want to get a finger in there. Give it a few minutes. If you don't like it, I'll pull out."

"No."

"OK. Then I'm going to leave. You can suck your dildo instead."

Randy felt a sudden, pathetic, panic. He really wanted to finish what he started. Had Clark pulled this afterwards, he would have told him to get fucked. But he was so horny. Clark was putting his pants on and Randy panicked.

"Fine! Fine! One finger ok? For a few minutes?" Randy pleaded. He felt like he wanted to cry. He couldn't believe how low he was sinking for cock.

Randy flopped a bottle of lube on the bed and anxiously waited for Clark to disrobe and join him once again.

"See, Randy? You give me something I want and you get what you want."

Randy didn't respond, simply returning to sucking Clark's cock.

Clark lubed up his middle finger and spread Randy's cheeks. He circled his friends hole slowly before applying pressure to the hole. Randy's hips jolted slightly.

"Relax. Push out like you're trying to fart, babe."

Randy complied and Clark was in. It felt weird, but not painful. Randy resumed sucking, hoping that he would get Clark off before this proceded too far.

Clark kept going in circular motions, getting Randy nice and loose. He fucking loved the power he had over him. All because Randy wanted to suck his dick. He had banged really out there slutty chicks in the past but this level of devotion was kind of unreal.

He applied more pressure and his finger swirled. He grabbed the lube bottle and poured some more over Randy's hole.

"Mmmph" Randy moaned into Carl's cock. It felt like a nice massage. Coupled with the cock in his mouth, he was having a very pleasant time.

"Yeah baby, knew you'd like it. Just keep relaxing and pushing out."

Randy didn't care for being called baby, babe, bitch, or sissy, but understood well enough it came with the territory. It's not like he was going to pop Clark's cock out and whine about it. So, he kept sucking.

Meanwhile, Clark slipped a second finger in. He was very close to cumming so he knew his time was short. He slithered them as deep as he could and started curling his fingers slowly but forcefully as he moved them in and out.

"Mmmphh mmmph mmmph" Randy moaned like a bitch onto Clark's cock. It honestly felt really good...and he hated to show it.

They both picked up the pace in unison until Clark blew his load in Randy's mouth. Randy swallowed greedily and now moaned audibly without Clark's cock muffling him.

"OH God, Clark, please stop. This is too weird."

Clark obliged but had an idea.

"Do you usually jack off after we're done?"

"Yeah" Randy responded, blushing again.

"I got an idea." He replied as he placed Randy on his back and curled him up so his own hard cock was a foot from his face. Before Randy could react, he slipped his fingers back in and started pumping and curling.

"Go on, bitch. Rub your stupid dick while I finger you."

Randy looked up helplessly, knowing his load would blast all over his face. The humiliation and buttplay was driving him nuts. He offered no resistance and started pumping his dick.

"Yeahhh that's what I thought. You fucking love it in the ass. Imagine how good it will feel when my cock is in there blowing your back out. You won't be able to walk for a week."

The dirty talk did its trick and Randy wailed in pleasure as he blew a load all over his face, chest, and open mouth.

Clark grinned wickedly as Randy's ass tightened and squeezed his fingers as he came. He kept digging them in and Randy kept moaning, looking like a total slut as he scooped up and ate his own load.

"Oooh, fuck, Clark, please...STOP!"

Clark obliged and sat back grinning as Randy pulled the covers back over himself and blushed. Clark was in no hurry to leave, simply flopping next to Randy and leaving his freshly sucked cock on display.

"Fuck yeah, man. You loved that."

Randy did. They both knew it. But he wasn't going to admit it.

"You don't have to say anything, babe. You know, I heard that dudes like you can sometimes cum with just a dick in their ass. Hands free. Wild."

Randy caught sight of Clark's cock again and felt weak. It was so hot. Long and thick. He loved how it felt in his mouth and knew he could suck it again whenever he wanted. His hole was slightly sore, nothing too serious, but he couldn't imagine taking a cock up there.

"Anyway dude, you're silent as hell. Say something" Clark said as he fumbled with the TV remote and cast straight anal porn to Randy's monitor.

"What should I say? I'm confused as shit."

"Pshhh. You're not confused. You're just a pussy. Don't get me wrong, the pussy-like nature of you as a person rules. You're not confused, though. You know you love dick and you know you love my fingers in your butt. You just need to say it out loud."

"What? That I love dick? Fuck you, you made me this way?"

"Whatever, man. I tricked you into giving a blowjob. I didn't trick you into getting a dildo, draining my balls, and loving it in your ass."

"I don't LOVE it in my ass. I'm not gay!"

"Man, I don't care. I know you've been out with chicks and banged them, but there's no denying that you love dick just as much, if not more. I mean, look..."

Clark paused to rip off Randy's blanket again.

"What a surprise, you're hard" he laughed as he threw the blanket across the room.

Randy covered his dick and blushed.

"You also love it when I talk to you like this. I can tell. You're bratty about it, but if I shoved my dick back in your mouth you'd drain me again....but unlucky for you, I gotta head out. Summer job at Wal-Mart starts today."

Clark paused as he was half-dressed, his dick still out. He grabbed it by the shaft and pointed it at Randy.

"Go on. Give it a kiss goodbye."

Randy sighed and leaned forward, giving the head an open mouth kiss before Clark pulled back.

"Hell yeah" Clark sighed as he finished getting dressed.

Randy laid in bed thinking after Clark left. He knew he wasn't gay. He still got hard thinking about chicks and his experiences with them. If one was here now, he knew he'd have no problem satisfying them. He felt no romantic or physical attraction to Bill or Clark. There was just something about dick that made him melt. He liked everything about them.

He glanced up at the TV just in time to see close up ass fucking. He was enthralled at how the woman's tiny hole expanded to take her man's cock. She was playing with her clit as he rammed it in and moaning hard.

Randy got up and walked to the mirror. As best as he could, he spread his cheeks and checked out his hole. He pushed out like Clark taught him and looked on as he slightly gaped. He climbed back into bed with his dildo and lube. He suctioned the dildo to his head board and couldn't help himself from giving it a quick deep throat.

His hole was still a little greased up from earlier, so he dutifully lubed up the dildo. Unsure of what he was doing, he turned around and squared his hole up to it. With his eyes closed, he moved his ass back, pressed, and pushed.

"Mmmm" Randy moaned while biting his lip. It felt good. Much better than Clark's fingers. He took it slow, moving his ass slowly up and down a few inches.

His eyes looked at the video and noticed the girl was going wild with dirty talk. It turned him on, but he was nervous.

Under his breath, barely audible, he whispered "oh fuck yeah, you feel so good inside of me, fuck my ass" as he arched his back and let a few more inches slide in.

"Mmmm yeah, fill me up. I love your cock" a little louder now as he balanced on one hand while stroking his obscenely hard cock.

He was moving back and forth on nearly the full length now, sweating and panting like a bitch. With a final push, he was fully impaled.

"Oh fuck yeah, you're so big, Clark!" He moaned as he came to a rapid stop, thinking over what he had just fucking said. He reassured himself, saying that this was no different than the fantasies he had while sucking on the dildo. Besides, he was too far gone to stop now.

"That's right, fuck me! Fill me up! I'm your sissy bitch!" He yelled now. "Oh God, you're such a fucking stud!"

He was slamming himself back now. He knew nothing about his anatomy in there, but knew he was hitting a particular spot that gave him immense pleasure. He wiggled his hips and played with speeds until he got it just right.

"Fuck me! Cum inside me!" He wailed as he stroked himself to a finish. Catching his breath, he did several more slow slides on it before getting off.

"Holy fuck" he said, laying down.

He cleaned up and got dressed. His hole felt empty. Not just empty from the recent fucking, but empty in that it felt like something belonged there. He sheepishly fished out his phone again.

Later that day, he returned home with a buttplug and extra dildo, so he could keep his mouth and ass occupied at the same time. He threw the new dildo onto his bed and got ready for bed.

As he was brushing his teeth he noticed he had a message from Clark. Swiping his phone open, he noticed it was a cock pic with a message saying that his parents were going to be out this weekend and an order that Randy come over.

Randy felt brave. He put the phone on a timer, bent over, and snagged an ass picture that he quickly sent back with the message "I'll be there."

"FUCK yeah, slut. Knew you'd get into it sooner than later. Come over at 6. Late."

Randy immediately felt worried about his carelessness at sending the pic, but the exhibitioness kinda turned him on. Creeping back to bed, he sucked on his dildo while lightly fingering his sore ass. He neglected his cock for much of the time, only bringing his hand down when he couldn't bare it any longer and cumming hard before passing out.