Tresspassers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The statue was of a naked man, very well endowed, and tumescent. The statue had hooves instead of feet, and horns on his head, but his face was blank, eaten away by time and weather. His arms were folded imperiously across his torso. His penis stuck almost straight in the air. There was no moss growing on it, and the surface of the shaft was smoother and shinier than the rest of the statue, as if carefully and regularly polished. Because, as a matter of fact, it was carefully and regularly polished.

The Jungle Princess called this leaning statue the Faceless Devil, and she believed—genuinely, more or less—that it was alive and evil. That it contained a dark and devious spirit of irresistible eldritch power, though the range of that power, thankfully, was limited. It could only take control of you if you were close enough to see it. This is what she would tell herself. And also that sometimes, if the monster strained to its upmost, it could infect your thoughts at greater distances, in order to summon you to its presence. This is what the Jungle Princess told herself when thoughts of the statue popped up in her mind, and she found herself tempted to go to it. It meant the Faceless Devil was ensorcelling her! Sometimes she was strong enough to resist its wicked pull, and other times, alas, she wasn't. If not, she would answer its terrible call, drawn helplessly against her will.

And on that particular day, having walked right up to the thing on accident, too wrapped up in her mission to find General Zu that she'd had no idea the Faceless Devil was directly in her path, waiting to entrap her ... Well, she had no chance at all, did she? It happened too suddenly. The evil statue instantly took hold of her with its evil magic, and compelled her to disgrace herself, for its amusement.

She tried to run, truly she did, but as she whirled herself around, both her legs were gripped by the statue's magic and she toppled over on her hands and knees, quivering with rage and dismay. "No, you devil!" she exclaimed, "I won't give in to you! You won't defeat me again!" She did her best to crawl out of its reach, straining in desperation with every muscle, as sweat dripped off her face—it was dripping off her whole body, in fact. But somehow nothing worked—as much as she thrashed and wriggled, she couldn't make any progress. The Faceless Devil kept her pinned in place.

At last, exhausted, she gave up the struggle and let her head hang limp, her hair covering her face and dragging in the dirt. "Damn you, Faceless Devil. You're too strong for me. I can't escape you. Oh, it isn't fair! It isn't right! You force me to ..." and before she finished, she took a great shuddering breath ... "surrender."

Then, like a puppet pulled by invisible strings, she stood up and turned herself around to face the statue, though still she hung her head with shame, and she peeled off her garments and tossed them aside. "Oh, you're making me strip! I would never do this if you weren't forcing me! Oh, you're so wicked and cruel. You shouldn't treat me this way! It isn't right! I'd never serve you willingly! I'd never debase myself for such a loathsome monster!" She covered her breasts and crotch with her hands, but not for long—the invisible strings tugged her arms over her head, forcing her to display herself, hips swaying like a dancer. "Vile beast! This is so demeaning! You are objectifying me! You have no right to see me without my clothes! If only I could destroy you for this sacrilege, as you deserve! Alas, it is beyond my strength! I must do your shameful bidding, for I have no choice! Your dark power has taken possession! I can't fight you! I can't escape my fate! My body is no longer my own! At least since I'm all alone, no one else will ever know of this humiliation."

On the balls of her feet, her legs quivering like a newborn colts', the naked Jungle Princess reluctantly stepped closer and closer to the slanted statue, until she stood beside it. Wide eyed, she shook her head over and over in useless denial. At last, as the evil spirit silently commanded inside her mind, she reached out and took a reluctant, squeamish hold of the statue's jutting weapon with both her hands around its base, shuddering with disgust the whole time ... Yet despite her repugnance, she bent over at the waist and put her red face to the thing, accepting it into her mouth. She suckled it and slobbered all over it—coating it thoroughly.

With a gasp, she wrenched away and straightened up, throwing back her hair like a horse's mane, which also made her breasts heave quite dramatically, had anyone been there to bear witness. After yet another deep and desperate breath, she threw one leg over the statue to straddle it, remaining on tiptoe ... Spreading her pussy wide with her fingertips, she stared sorrowfully for a long moment at the stone cock which glistened with her saliva. "Don't make me do this! Don't shame me any worse than you already have! It's not fair! You mustn't! Please! Have mercy on me!" But of course her baleful "captor" would not relent. The Jungle Princess finally allowed her knees to bend and her body to lower. Crying out at the penetration, she mounted herself upon the stone cock.

"One day," she declared, panting, as she bounced on him, "One day I promise you, I will have revenge. Uggh! Ughh!I will destroy you for this! Uggghh! I will smash you into countless pieces! I will erase your wickedness from the world forever! One day! Ugghh! I swear!"

But not that day. That day, she was helpless. Nude and impaled upon his cock, the Faceless Devil had made her his slave. She was compelled to serve, and so she served. She would have to fuck him until he was satisfied. And to do that, to win her freedom back, she must give up her orgasms to him. The demon revelled in making her come against her will. Every time she did, the humiliation proved his dominance. It reinforced his mastery. And she couldn't deny showing him everything he wanted, over and over. He was just too powerful. His mighty weapon did too good a job stimulating her inside. She could not withstand the sensations.

The statue never bothered to come himself. The stone cock would never spurt and never soften. She believed her Faceless Devil had no interest in coming, for he took all his pleasure in the pleasure he forced upon her—and the screams.

Poor Jungle Princess. It's not her fault, remember. She was trapped! When he does this to her, he does it all with magic. She can't help herself. She can't hold back. Does she genuinely believe these things, deep down? Well, duh—she has to. She just has to!

"Ahhaahh I'm coming again! You're making me come so hard! Damn you! It's not fair! You're so evil to do this to me! How can you keep doing this? Ahhaahhuugghh!"

After the first few orgasms, breathless and light-headed, the Jungle Princess would always permit submissiveness to completely consume her for a time, wallowing in her own pitiful downfall—the poignant tragedy of it.

"Ohhooh look what's happening to me! I can't stop! You won't let me stop! I shouldn't have threatened you. I take it all back. You're too mighty for me. I could never take revenge. I'd never dare! You'd just make me ride it again, wouldn't you? Like this! Ohhoohh just like this! I shall never defeat you. Not when you can do this to me! Not when you keep making me COME! Ohhoohh I beg for your forgiveness. I was too proud. I was foolish to fight you. Now I'm learning my lesson. I'm learning! Oh I'm so ashamed. You make me ride it and I can't stop! Your mighty cock humbles me and dominates me and there's nothing I can do! Nothing except serve you! Nothing except ... come! Yesss! Ahhaahhuuggh! Oh, punish me more! Make me worship you! I deserve it!"

But then she was interrupted and froze with mortification. She'd heard a noise! She didn't know what it was until it repeated—splashing sounds, from the river. Not far off, though not as close as they could be, thank heavens. Maybe whoever made the splashes didn't just hear her hollering. If she was lucky.

The Jungle Princess gulped and sniffled and sighed. She dismounted the statue, rubbed her crotch to soothe it, scratched her ass for the same purpose, did a few quick stretches, then found her clothes and dressed herself as fast as she could. She fixed her hair a little with her fingers, though it looked no different afterward, then stalked away into the trees, heading for the riverbank, heading for the splashes. She discovered she was tender down in there and wobbled as she walked, groaning, and kept low and hidden, peering ahead through the undergrowth, very tense and skittish.

Ah heck. It was just Sidekick, she saw, and breathed out in a relieved whuff.

"What are you doing?" she asked, or more like demanded, shoving from the bushes into the open.

Sidekick, knee deep in the water, regarded her sheepishly over one shoulder. "I'm washing," she said.

"What happened to you? Are you all right?"

"I'm fine."

"You seem ... strange. You look weird. The way you're looking at me, I mean."

Sidekick clucked her tongue and shrugged. In fact she wasn't really looking at the Jungle Princess, almost like she didn't want to. She was twisted around, scrubbing between her butt cheeks with both hands, using a handful of crumpled leaves as a washcloth. Yes, the expression on her face was difficult to classify.

"Did you finish gathering the medicines and things?"

"I will tomorrow."

"Where's your bag?"

"I left it somewhere. I'll find it tomorrow."

"Where were you all day?"

"You know. Gathering plants. It's ... how I got so dirty."

"But you didn't finish?"

"I will tomorrow," she repeated, and sighed again.

"But how come you didn't get done?"

"I don't know. I ... had a lot of things to find." She suddenly shivered, then hunkered in the river, so the water was up to her neck.

12