Trials Ch. 04: Crossing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," Justin said, getting up on his knees. "I wont take anymore big dick pills. But can I fuck one of you from behind now?"

"Me me me," Kelly said quickly, and pushed Liz off of her. She quickly got in front of Justin, and got on her hands and knees. Justin stared at her big juicy ass sticking out for him, and gave it a little slap. He watched a little ripple go through her ass and thighs, and she looked back at him with a naughty expression. Justin gave her a wink as he moved in behind her.

As he took her hips in his hands, he noticed Liz lying on her back. She was fully naked, and her legs were spread wide. For a moment Justin just stared at her. Her tits looked massive, and her stomach so tight. Her legs looked strong and long, and her pussy... her pussy looked better than anything Justin had ever seen. It looked tight and wet and inviting, and he wished he could fuck her. His eyes glanced at her face, and saw her looking directly at him. He quickly turned away while blushing again, and shoved into Kelly. Her pussy felt amazing, and he slid in easily. She let out a long low groan as he slid into her.

"Fuck, it is bigger," Kelly moaned, "but I love it. Don't listen to them Justin, this cock is perfect."

"Would you want it to be any bigger?" Cassie asked.

"It doesn't need to be," Kelly said. "If it got any bigger I could still fuck him, but I think its perfect just how it is now."

"I thought it was perfect last week," Lindsey said, from beneath Becky. "Now it's a little too big."

"And that's why Justin is fucking me while you get eaten out by a girl," Kelly said. Justin was sliding his cock in and out of her in long deep strokes. She didn't feel as tight as Lindsey or Cassie, and Jusitn was able to get a nice rhythm. He was starting to think Lindsey was right though. He didn't want to only be able to fuck size queens. Trying to impress his sister was one thing, but making himself so big that he limited his options wasn't something he wanted to do.

He would have to not take the big dick pills anymore, and now he might even have to reverse engineer the pills to see if he could make himself a little smaller. That would be pretty cool, and maybe a lot more lucrative. The ability to choose your cock size, making it bigger or smaller, or back and forth, seemed like something every guy on the planet would be interested in. You could grow and shrink your cock for different girls. The more trials he ran with the girls the more ideas he had for his pills.

Kelly was taking him easier than the others had, and she felt great, so Justin started pounding away. She was moaning louder and louder as he fucked her, and he could tell even she was starting to struggle slightly. As he pounded hard into her, she slowly moved forward, but he didn't let up. Eventually she ended up on her stomach, with her big ass in the air, and Justin pounding away into it. Her moans got louder, and he fucked her harder, until she had an earth-shattering orgasm. She started shaking more violently than ever, and her moans became one long loud high-pitched groan that was very nearly a scream. Justin squeezed her ass hard, and shoved himself deep inside her as he felt her pussy convulsing on his cock. It was hot as hell, and everyone had stopped what they were doing to watch Kelly's intense orgasm. Justin could feel himself teetering on the edge, and decided to give them all a show.

He pulled out, grabbed his cock, and started spewing big ropes of cum all the way up Kelly's back. It wasn't as thick as before, but it was flying further. Some ropes flew over Kelly, landing on Becky and Lindsey. Cassie quickly got down beside Kelly, and Justin aimed his cock at her. He fired three big blasts of cum onto her face and tits.

The girls were all laughing as they watched him shooting a massive load all over Kelly's back. Just as it was starting to subside, Liz got down next to Kelly. She brought her face down to Kelly's back, and stuck out her tongue to lick the cum off her. Justin still had a little more to give, and he quickly aimed his dick at his sister. The last two shots had been thin and weak, but he shot out a big thick wad of cum that splashed across Liz's cheek, some of it landing on her outstretched tongue. Justin shot one final blast onto his sister's face, again hitting her tongue, and then let out a long sigh as he sat back on his knees.

Liz closed her mouth, with a good deal of cum in it, and then she swallowed. Justin watched in amazement as his sister swallowed his cum, and then scooped the rest off of her face, and into her mouth. Her eyes darted to him for a brief second, and then quickly went back to Kelly's back. Neither of them were willing to say it first, but what they wanted was clear enough.

"Jesus," Kelly said, reaching a hand back to rub the cum on her back. "It feels like he just shot a quart of cum onto me."

"He might have," Becky laughed, licking cum off Lindsey's tits. "We should really measure next time. These loads might be record breaking."

"That was definitely more cum than I've ever seen," Cassie said, wiping cum out of her eyes.

"Me too," Liz nodded.

"Do you have one more in there for us?" Becky asked hopefully.

"I think so," Justin sighed, still panting. "It feels a little more sore than normal, but that's probably just because my loads were so much bigger than normal."

"It could also be because your dick is bigger," Lindsey pointed out. "And our pussies are squeezing you tighter."

"Maybe," Justin nodded. "Either way, my dick feels pretty sore."

"Here," Becky said, moving between his legs and lifting his cock up, "let me give you a nice soft blowjob then."

"Let us give you a nice soft blowjob," Kelly corrected. Becky and Kelly began taking turns sucking Justin's cock, and then Cassie joined them. Lindsey and Liz both sat by watching as the three girls worked his cock together. They had figured out a sort of rotation, where one handled his balls, and the other two his shaft. Only Becky was able to really deep throat it, but Kelly was definitely getting better. Cassie could only take the first two inches, so she spent more time sucking and fondling his balls.

Kelly and Becky were seeming to improve at working together. They were moving their mouths in a sort of synchronized way, where one mouth replaced the other, so that there was always a mouth on Justin's cock. It felt incredible. He had gotten used to the girls giving him awesome blowjobs, but this one felt especially great. Justin leaned his head back, and closed his eyes, and just enjoyed the feel of their mouths working his cock together. He could tell he had another big load building up, but he wanted to last a little longer. What he was feeling was something so few men would ever get to experience.

As he lay there, enjoying the feel of three hot mouths moving all over his cock, he felt a soft pair of lips on his tip. He guessed Cassie must be taking a turn, because the soft lips were gently caressing the tip of his cock. But then the same lips slowly moved down. He felt his cock enter a mouth, and then a throat. The lips gently traced their way down, and his cock slowly pushed deeper into a hot wet throat. He knew it couldn't be Cassie, but it didn't feel like Becky either. It must be Kelly, trying out a new fun technique. Kelly's mouth was working his cock like never before, taking it deep, while also moving her tongue along the bottom, and working her throat muscles as well. It felt totally different than what he had felt thus far, and much better.

"Oh my god, that's so fucking hot," he heard Kelly's voice moan from beside him. The mouth was still on his cock, working it like a pro. Justin opened his eyes, and looked down to see who was giving him this amazing blowjob. Justin's eyes went wide, and his heart skipped a beat. Kelly and Lindsey were sitting beside him, watching and fingering themselves. Becky and Cassie were on his other side, watching and fingering each other. And between his legs, sucking his cock like no one ever had before, was Liz.

Justin just stared in stupefied awe as his hot older sister took his cock deep in her mouth. Right away he felt his balls begin to tighten. He knew he was about to shoot a huge load, but he tried to hold off. He wanted this moment to last as long as possible. As Liz moved her head up and down, working his cock with her lips throat and tongue, she looked up. Her eyes met his, with his cock all the way down her throat. Justin could see the lust in her eyes as she sucked him off. He felt his load rocket up like a missile.

He felt a big thick spurt of cum shoot into Liz's mouth, and watched her cheeks push out with a cough. She didn't pull off though. He felt another shot fire out, and then another. He could see Liz swallowing as he gave it to her, but he was shooting too much. She pulled her head off his cock, while he continued firing big wads of cum. Cum began spilling out of her mouth and down onto his cock as she came off, and he kept firing more. A big blast hit her face, and then another. Everyone watched in total bliss as Justin drenched Liz's face with the biggest load yet. It was his third in a row, but giving it to his sister seemed to have affected it. He kept on shooting wet blasts of cum all over his sister as she just lay there with her eyes closed. When it finally subsided, Liz looked like someone had poured a glass of milk over her head.

"Holy shit," Becky said for all of them. They were all just staring in awe of what had just happened.

"How did that feel?" Kelly asked with a naughty smile.

"Perfect," Justin sighed, leaning his head back on the bed.

"That was insane," Liz said. "I cant even open my eyes."

"Here, let me help," Becky said, quickly moving over to her. She wiped the cum out of Liz's eyes, and licked it up. Once Liz could see again, she looked up at Justin. They looked at each other for a moment, finally allowing themselves to enjoy each other. They had finally crossed the major boundary, and they both knew it wouldn't end there. Something had started that wasn't going to be finished anytime soon.

"I think that one was the biggest," Cassie said.

"Definitely," Lindsey agreed.

"I said you two have been wanting to go further," Kelly laughed. "We all know you want to do more than suck his big cock."

"Ya, well, at least I sucked it," Liz said, sitting up and looking at all the cum that was dripping and sliding down her body. It was literally falling in thick droplets from her chin down onto her huge tits, and then sliding down her sexy stomach. Cassie moved over, and helped Becky clean her off. Justin watched as the girls all began licking his cum off of Liz. She was finally meeting his eyes, and he felt like he needed to fuck her right then. His dick was sore as hell, and he knew he was done, but he wanted to go get an endurance pill and fuck her all night, and morning, and then night again. Now that they had started, he wanted to fuck his sister as long and hard as he could.

"Well, I guess we know that the one time pill definitely affects the long term big load pill," Kelly pointed out. "Those were ridiculously big loads." Everyone agreed.

"All the pills work so well," Lindsey said. "We're going to be so rich."

"So can we start the mixing and matching now?" Kelly asked, and the girls stopped licking cum off of Liz to look at Justin for his answer. He took a moment, thinking it over in his head, and slowly nodded.

"Ok," he sighed. "I think we have enough data to say that the pills are safe and effective. At least in a short term sense. We all need to be extremely cautious and attentive though, to check for any unintended side effects. But I think we can try using two pills at a time. Only do small doses at first though. We have to be even more careful as we give people different pills together. But I think we're finally ready for phase two." The girls all cheered, and then went back to cleaning Liz. Justin laid there, watching with a big grin as four hot babes licked and ate his cum off of his incredibly hot older sister, who had just given him the blowjob of his young life.

12