Triana Ch. 02

Story Info
Triple amputee teacher and her student.
2.3k words
4.42
4k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* I'm not a native English speaker, so sorry if my English si clumsy sometimes :-) *

Triana by StarDust

CHAPTER 2

Couple of days later I entered the classroom for my last lesson of the day. Kids were already there, as usual, waiting for me. I limped carefully to my place, a bit tired after the long day. I held a small pile of books and papers I needed for the lesson pressed tightly against my body with my arm stumps.

Most of heads turned to me when they heard me coming and I watched their faces. Some eyes were glued to my legs, others to my exposed forearm stumps and some just seemed to ignore me completely, busied with some stuff of their own. And then I suddenly noticed the boy's pretty face. He was sitting in the third row by windows and his gaze was wandering over my body as if not sure what to watch first.

I must admit my heart skipped a beat as I was not prepared to see him there. I tried to keep my pace and continued walking to my seat. From the corner of the eye I watched the boy. There was a big deal of curiosity in the way how he looked at me, but the expression on his face didn't show any trace of pity or even disgust. I might have been mistaken, of course, but I thought I noticed even a bit of desire in his look.

I was at my desk finally and the lesson began. I tried hard to keep focused on topics we were speaking about and not to think about the boy too much. Oh, I said "boy", but thanks to the first lesson's introduction I had learned his name - Tobias McFanley. I remembered the name very well.

When the lesson was over I stayed at my place and watched kids leaving, saying good bye to them. Tobias seemed to take his time to pack all his things and almost all kids were already left while he was still fumbling around his desk. I took it as a good sign and decided to use one of my tricks to get his attention.

I started to gather my books and papers. Basically I just poked on them and moved them around the table with my stumps in pointless attempts to pick them up and pile them together. I knew it looked pretty pitiful and that was the aim. Normally I would just slide them to the edge of desk and let them slip over onto my left forearm ready beside and little bit below the table desk. Then I would just keep them secure and steady with my other forearm and that would be all. Nothing really difficult.

But this time I needed to attract Tobias' attention, so I exaggerated the whole thing. I even murmured with confusion and kept poking things around the table without any visible effect.

"May I help you?" I heard Tobias' melodic voice eventually. I looked up and found him standing beside my desk.

"Yes, please," I said softly and tried to look embarrassed.

He quickly gathered my papers and books and picked them up from the table.

"Thank you," I said and smiled at him.

"I can carry them for you, if you don't mind," he offered. I hoped he would say that.

"That would be very kind of you, thanks," I said, not needing to pretend the tone of relief in my voice.

The classroom was already empty by that time and I headed towards the door. I supposed Tobias would appreciate the opportunity to watch me walking in front of him. I tried to put a bit more swing and twist to my hips during the walk, but not be too obvious. I didn't see Tobias behind me, I just imagined him staring on my maturely rounded ass or legs and it made me shiver.

Finally we got to my office's door and I fished out a pair of keys on wide rubber band from the pocket on my jacket. I inserted my right forearm in the loop of the band and with the help of the other stump I managed to separate the right key and insert it in the key hole. A bit clumsily I turned the key then. I opened the door and let Tobias enter before me.

"Put it on my desk, please," I told him when I closed the door behind us.

Tobias obeyed and turned to me.

"Can I help you with anything else?" he asked and I noticed a trace of plea - or hope - in it.

I must say he caught me a bit unprepared. I didn't want to let him leave yet but suddenly I could not think of anything I might ask him to do. Then I said the first thing that came on my mind.

"If you can afford to wait a couple of minutes you could help me to lock the door again. I'm on my leave home now," I said.

It wasn't probably the brightest idea because he had just seen me cope with keys pretty well when I unlocked the door in front of him. But if he was really interested in staying with me and helping me in any way it was as good excuse as any other. And it would provide me with some spare time to think about something better. I felt strange urge to show off my arm stumps to him...

"No problem," he interrupted my thoughts. "My softball training starts in about half an hour, so I've got some minutes to spare yet."

"Ok, great!" I replied showing probably a bit too much of satisfaction because I had just thought up the idea of what to do.

I headed to the sink built-in the corner of my office. I pushed shortened sleeves of my jacket slightly up above my elbows while I got there. I turned on the water and let it pour on my stumps. I looked back then. Tobias was still standing by the desk and I was pretty sure he could not really see anything from there.

"Tobias, could you please bring me a fresh towel?" I called to him. "You will find some in the closet that's by the door."

I waited for him to rush to me and rubbed my forearm stumps thoroughly under the flowing water.

"I want to take the old one home to wash," I explained pointing at the towel hanging beside the sink on the wall with my chin. "And I don't want to wet it now," I finished.

I kept rubbing my stumps under the water. Tobias was standing by me with the new towel in his hands and watched the show with the look of amazement. And I made sure it would be a good show.

I let the fleshy, little bit square, tip of my right arm travel across the whole length of my left forearm, then twisted the forearm slightly and let it travel back to the blunt end of the left stump. Then I rubbed both tips together, letting them circle around each other. The soft flesh beyond the cut-off bones kept changing shape and color under the pressure.

Then I withdrew my shortened forearms from the water and twisted and bent them in different angles as if inspecting them carefully. I quickly looked at Tobias and saw him craning his head to get a better look of the act.

"Ok," I exclaimed and turned off the water. Then I extended my stumps toward Tobias in a clear gesture.

He looked at me surprised and probably shocked too. I tried to comfort him with the warmest smile I was able to produce. After another short while of hesitation he got moving. He spread the towel between his hands and let me lay my wet stumps on it. Then he wrapped the fabric around them and started to pat and rub my forearms through the soft material of the towel.

He touched my arms very lightly and tenderly. He squeezed softly the muscles below my elbows and cupped the towel over my stump ends, rubbing them ever so carefully as if afraid that the skin might have got torn apart at the already fainted scars. It was so foolish that I had to smile at him.

Despite the fact that I enjoyed his care very much I decided to break the magic of the moment. After all, I was the one who was supposed to behave responsibly.

"Thank you, Tobias," I said softly and pulled my forearms from his caring hands. He looked at me with dreamy expression on his face. I smiled at him and could not help but dropped my eyes to his crotch. He was definitely one of the special type.

I shook my head to regain my composure again. The abrupt movement seemed to wake Tobias up too.

"Hang the towel on the hook," I told him, "and fold the old one so it would fit in my bag, please."

While he was doing what was told I turned to the plastic bottle with hydrating body lotion that stood in the corner of the sink. I pressed the dosing head and poured a good amount of white cream onto my left forearm. Then I started to rub and massage the lotion into skin on my stumps. I could see how the old skin refreshed almost visibly and started to gleam in the light of the bulb above the sink.

I soothed my stumps slowly and tried to spread the lotion equally over the whole surface of my forearms. When Tobias had finished folding the old towel and raised his gaze to my arms again, his eyes went wide. He looked at my glistening maimed forearms rubbing slowly against each other.

"I have to take good care of them," I explained matter-of-factly. "They are my hands now and I need them to do what normal hands usually do. That's why they are so important to me and I care for them very much. Every bit of their surface, skin or muscle is useful in some way for me."

"Ok," I exclaimed after another short while of rubbing. "I think we can go now."

With that I started to turn around when suddenly I felt Tobias grab my left stump. My eyebrows must have flew up with surprise.

"Excuse me," Tobias said. "You've got still some cream here," he said with apologizing tone.

He gently twisted my forearm to bring the elbow higher and I could see few drops of creamy lotion on the bottom side of it. Before I could do or say something, Tobias exchanged his hands and holding the blunt end of my stump with his left hand now, he used fingers of the other one to spread the lotion over my arm. He massaged it gently into the skin on inner part of my elbow and upper forearm.

The touch of his boyish hands was electrifying. The tip of my stump was hidden inside his left hand and I could feel the warmth of his soft palm all around it. I could not help and sighed with pleasure and joy it had been inducing in me.

"Does it hurt?" I heard immediate Tobias' question. He stopped rubbing the lotion and looked at me with deep concern.

"No, no," I hurried to comfort him. "Quite opposite, to be honest," I confessed.

"It is -" I desperately searched for the right word. "It is... very relaxing," I said finally, despite the fact that my mind shouted 'It is fucking erotic! And I want you to do that forever!'

"I'm glad you like it," said Tobias and resumed massaging the very last traces of the lotion into my skin.

"I like it very much," I assured him. "You can surely do better job with your fingers than I with my -" I hesitated a second, then decided to not keep back: "...with my other stump."

He visibly shivered at that word. He stopped spreading the cream and held my upper forearm in the palm of his right hand. I decided to push a bit more.

"Don't you feel disgusted when touching my stump?" I asked softly.

"No, I don't," he said slowly still holding my forearm in his hot hands.

"Don't you think it's ugly? Because other people do," I kept the volume of my voice down.

"No, I don't think it's ugly. I think it's..." he searched for words. "I think it's neat. And I feel a big respect to what it means and can do for you. I think it's an admirable part of you."

I waited whether he would continue.

"And if you think I can do better job with my fingers... I'll be happy to do that for you," he added after a while and blushed with eyes glued to the floor.

I shivered at the picture of it.

"Wouldn't it bother you?" I asked, wanting him to keep speaking such nice promises.

"Not at all," he said firmly, but still looking to the ground. "It would be my pleasure to help you take care of your... stumps..." - at this he blushed even more, his face completely red. And I felt strange stirring in my lower abdomen. I had to sight again.

"Thank you," I said trying to suppress trembling in my voice. "Thank you, Tobias, for saying that. You have no idea how much I need somebody whom I could ask for help without the feel I'm just bothering them. If you really don't find it repulsive to help me, to touch me if needed... then... I'll gladly accept your offer. It would surely mean less struggle for me and that's priceless."

"Anyway, I think we should get going," I added after giving him enough time to recover from what had been said. "Otherwise you will miss your training," I smiled at him.

He let my stump slip from his hands, then put the folded towel in my bag and helped me to put the bag strap over my shoulder. Then we left the office and I let him lock the door behind us. I felt lightheaded and happy beyond believe.