Triana Ch. 03

Story Info
Short prelude to the chapter 4.
1.7k words
4.53
2.7k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Just a short prelude to the chapter 4 :-) *

Triana by StarDust

CHAPTER 3

It had been raining all night. In the morning, streets were wet with big pools of rain water and grass areas were soaked. I decided to wear boots for my walk to school, even if the sun and clear sky were promising a beautiful day. I would change into something more comfortable in the school. For this reason I always kept a pair of simple soft loafers stored in the closet in my office. Ok, that meant I had to get moving. I needed to come to the school sooner, as I would need extra time to change my footwear.

When I was climbing my way up the stairs to the floor where my office was located, the school was almost empty yet. That made my surprise even bigger when I found Tobias sitting on the bench in the hall, reading a book.

"Tobias!" I called to him, not hiding my surprise. "What are you doing here?" I asked and hoped he was not waiting for me.

"Good morning, miss Barker," he called back after raising his head. He smiled when he recognized me. "I had to take my little bro to the kindergarten today. They are going on a trip, so they needed to be there sooner and our mother could not go that early. That's why I'm here so soon. I'm waiting for our first lesson that will be held there," he explained and pointed to the door on the opposite side of the hall.

"Oh, fine," I said relieved. "Nice to see you again."

"Do you want me to help you unlock the door? I've got nothing else to do, anyway."

"Sure, why not. Come here, Tobias," I agreed.

I fished out a rubber band with keys from my pocket and handed it to Tobias. He found the right key and unlocked the door. He opened it wide and let me enter inside.

"Anything else I can help with?" he asked with a small hint of desire in the voice.

I hesitated a second, then decided to give it a try.

"Yes, sure," I accepted the offer. "Indeed there's something I would welcome a help with. Come in and close the door."

I started to struggle with the strap of my over-shoulder bag while he was closing the door. Then he stepped to me and helped me get it over my head. He hung the bag on the wall-hook by the door.

"Would you mind helping me to change my shoes?" I asked him directly.

"Of course not!" he exclaimed eagerly. "I would gladly help you with anything. I have told you already," he smiled at me.

"Ok, Tobias. It's... you know, it is just so unusual for me, that I simply have to make sure every time. I'm not used to such willingness," I smiled back.

"I put on these boots today because of wet sidewalks and water pools, but I cannot stay in them the whole day, you know. There is a pair of plain loafers somewhere in the closet. Could you please find them and bring them here?" I asked him while I started to walk toward the old couch.

At the couch I turned around and sat heavily on it. Tobias had already fetched my loafers and was coming to me. He knelt on the floor in front of me.

"How will we proceed?" he asked enthusiastically. "Anything special about it?"

"Perhaps you can start with my false leg," I suggested. "Have you ever touched a prosthesis?"

"No, never," he said simply.

"Aren't you scared of it?"

"What?!?"

"Well, leave it be. Some people avoid touching the false leg for some strange reasons. It's nothing special, just a contraption made of metal, plastics and some foam. Unzip the zipper on the inner part of the boot," I told him and spread my leg stump to the side to move the attached prosthesis and make more room between my legs.

Tobias grabbed the zipper and pulled it down in one smooth move. The same act would have taken me much more time, if I was doing it myself. It's an incredible advantage to have proper hands and fingers.

"I'm afraid you will have to put your hands inside the boot and pull the prosthesis out of it. I cannot do much to help you with that, I have no control of that part," I told him when I saw him hesitate.

Tobias inserted his right hand inside the split of the boot and grabbed the heel of it by his other hand. He pulled and I could see the boot slipping slowly from the rigid lower leg.

"How does it feel to you?" I could not help but asked.

"It's fine," he said. "A bit soft on the surface and quite hard underneath," he added, inspecting the nylon-clad false leg and foot thoroughly.

"Yeah, that's how the prosthesis feel. Now you know it," I giggled.

"To be honest, it looks quite normal and... yeah, nice, in its own way."

"Have you been wondering how it would feel when you'd touch it?" I asked quickly.

"Yyyyess..." he admitted hesitantly.

"You must not be ashamed of your curiosity," I said firmly. "It's pretty normal. I had been curious about it too. It's not something what a regular person would come in contact with, in whole their lives. So it's pretty understandable if you are curious about it. I have no problem to let you inspect all these small unusualities I possess, if you wish so. Just ask."

Tobias nodded.

"Now try to slip the loafer on the prosthesis foot. It will probably not be that easy as it is very rigid."

But Tobias was quicker than I thought. He grabbed the hard calf of the false leg, raised it a bit, to clear the foot from the floor, and slipped its plastic toes into the opening of the loafer that he held in his other hand. Then he used his fingers to slip the back of it over the hard heel and checked carefully if everything was in the right place. Then he laid the foot softly on the floor again.

I could not feel his touches, of course, but small moves of the prosthesis had transferred through the plastic bucket onto my stump and that was what I could feel. Shifts of the stump were slow and fluid and gave me the impression of very tender and gentle manipulation, which was overwhelming me.

Without losing much time Tobias changed his focus to my other leg, the one made of flesh. He unzipped the long zip on the boot and inserted his left hand in the split. He grabbed my feeling calf softly from behind and with the other hand he pulled the boot away. This time I could help him with flexing my ankle and the boot slipped off much easier. Still holding me by the calf, he placed the boot by its sister on the floor.

I expected he would just take the other loafer and put it on my foot. But that wasn't the case. Instead, he placed my foot in his open hand and took the hold of it. He started to caress the upper part of it with his thumb, then slid the hand along the instep as if smoothing out some non-existing wrinkles. The feel of his boyish hand touching my foot, was incredible and I allowed myself to produce a very muted sigh of pleasure.

When his hand reached my heel he stopped and took a good hold of it, letting his hand bear most of the weight of my leg. That made his other hand free again and he used it to smooth the nylon on my calf and shin. I was pretty sure there were no wrinkles on it, but Tobias kept pulling the nylon here and there pretending to rearrange it for better comfort. His palm then travelled across it as if to check if everything was straight and sleek.

The bizarreness of the situation had struck me suddenly. I, the older crippled teacher, was sitting on the couch in my office and the young man was kneeling in front of me, caressing my leg, the only complete limb I had got. It was odd, but the realizing only added to my excitement. I closed eyes and sighed again, this time more audibly.

It must have encouraged Tobias because his touches changed noticeably. There was no pretending in them anymore and he was openly fondling my leg. He rubbed the back of his hand along the inner side on my shin and I had to sigh again from the pleasure it had created in me. Then he placed his palm square on the back of my calf and let it slide down in a very slow and tender move. I think I moaned this time and wriggled my toes involuntarily.

The toe movement must have caught Tobias' attention because he switched his focus to my foot again. Still holding it by the heel with his left hand, he started to caress it with the right one. His fingers dug in the soft sole slightly and maintaining the same pressure all the time they moved slowly around. I sighed again.

"Oh, that's nice," I encouraged him. "I would give fortune for a good foot massage. Your fingers are magic."

Tobias giggled contently.

"You don't need to give a fortune," he said. "All you need to do is to let me know."

He kept massaging my foot and I enjoyed the pleasant and relaxing feeling. But then an alarm rang in my head. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock hanging on the wall above doors. Three minutes to the first lesson!

"Tobias," I said softly as if waking him up. "Tobias, I'm afraid we have to go. We can finish it next time, if you are still up to. I would definitely appreciate a good foot massage, it's something I cannot really achieve with my arm stumps, you know. But we have to do it another time, ok?"

"Yes, sure," Tobias said and picked the other loafer from the floor.

I flexed my toes and let them slip inside the loafer opening, navigated by Tobias' hands. He inspected quickly if everything was alright and we both stood up. Then he helped me to collect few books, I needed, in my abbreviated forearms and we left. He locked the door and dropped keys in my pocket.

"Have a nice day," we said to each other and then I mouthed 'THANK YOU' to him. After that, we turned different directions and went our ways.