Triana Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled.

The grip of my toes was not perfect and the bulge had slipped from it, but I repositioned my foot quickly again. I spread toes even more now and curled them tightly, trapping the swelling inside their embrace.

I pulled.

This time I managed to keep the hold of the bulge, so I pulled again. Then again.

At that moment I felt the penis inside Tobias' pants throb. The boy had been groaning permanently with the joy and his lower abdomen started to pulsate together with the penis inside my grip. I could literally feel spurts of hot semen rushing through the organ under my foot, where they must have been jetting out.

My eyes went wide when I fully realized what was happening. OH-MY-GOD!!! I sort-of woke up from the dream suddenly, immediately filled-up with adrenaline from the shock. 'OH-MY-GOD! I have spoiled it all!' I shouted to myself in my mind. This was not a game! I made the poor boy cum in his pants! That should not have happened! No, no, no, that shouldn't.

I watched Tobias crotch and expected a damp patch to appear there. How he would go home with pants destroyed this way? What he would tell his mother?! Oh, shit, I'm so stupid! So stupid, I swore to myself. Tobias had regained his composure in the meantime and looked at me with a happy face, his eyes beaming an amazement and great admiration.

"If this was the moment I'd been living for, I can die now. It was worth of any second of my life," he said affectedly. "That was the most amazing thing any man could ever hope for. I'm absolutely sure!"

"But what about your pants?" I asked with concern and looked at his crotch again. There was nothing! Pants looked the same as half an hour ago. Maybe just a bit more wrinkled, but still in a good condition.

"What's that? I don't understand it," I asked totally confused. "Why aren't your pants wet from the semen? I thought you cummed."

"Yes, I did," Tobias grinned. "But I have put on a condom, before."

"WHAT?!?" my eyebrows went to the top of my head.

"Sorry," he immediately started to be getting afraid a little, when he saw my expression. "When I was in the restroom... Do you remember? I... I put on a condom."

"What? Why?" my mind was still refusing to believe that. "Did you expect it happen? Have you planned it all?!" I felt I'd begun getting angry, quite seriously.

"No, no," Tobias hurried to explain. "Don't take it wrong. I didn't plan anything. Believe me."

"So why, on Earth, would you put on the condom, otherwise?" I queried sternly.

"Well, I hoped you might allow me to massage your leg, you know. And I was just afraid of the accident."

"What kind of accident?"

Tobias reddened. "I was afraid I might cum while massaging your leg... The other time, you remember, when I helped you out of your boots... I... I had almost shot in my pants. I had to run to toilets afterward."

"You must be kidding," I interrupted him with disbelieve. My head was spinning. "I didn't notice anything," I exclaimed.

"Of course you didn't, because I was kneeling down in front of you. And then we had to leave in a rush and I managed to hide my erection behind the school bag. Since then, I'm afraid it may happen again when we meet. And I might not be that lucky again to get to the restroom in time. So, I always have a condom with me."

I started to laugh with relief. "You thought you might cum just from massaging my leg, is that right? And that's why you have put on the condom? Unbelievable!"

Tobias relaxed, nodded and started to laugh with me, although somewhat shyly. "Sure! I've told you I find you sexy, haven't I?"

"Yes, you have. But no-one can cum just from massaging the other partner's leg. That's simply impossible!"

"You have no idea," he said seriously, out of sudden. "You have no idea how much I adore you. Every bit of you, of your body, is so appealing to me that my head starts turning just at the thought of me possibly touching it once."

"You are so sweet," I said, overwhelmed by his words. "I'd never thought I would ever hear such words in my whole life. Oh boy, you are making me the happiest woman in the world right now," I confessed and felt tears forming in corners of my eyes. Tobias leaned to me and wiped them off with his boyish hands, lovingly.

"Do you think we can be lovers?" he asked after a while and I was sure it must have taken him all his courage to do so.

I looked into his eyes, happier than ever before.

"Yes, I think we can. But we have to behave responsibly - do you recall the promise you have given me?"

"I do," he said softly, overwhelmed by what he had just heard, himself. "I will keep the promise, miss Barker. You can rely on me."

"Ok, and call me Marta when we are off school, alright?"

"I love you, Marta," he said with a strong faith in his voice.

Those words sounded in my head even after he had left that afternoon and they kept returning long into the evening and my sleepless night.

12