Tricia and Fortran IV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did walk over the next night to pick up our results. Both our programs had run and given us the results we were supposed to get. There were too many people there again, so Tricia didn't say anything other than she needed to get back to the dorm and get to bed.

The next week's Fortran assignment was a real bear. It took me two nights of work to write the program out long hand. Tricia was still working on hers when I called her at about eleven. It was almost midnight before we both walked into the keypunch room and started punching cards. By one, Tricia was done and I still had a third of my program to punch.

I finished about one thirty, printed the cards, and then Tricia and I switched printouts. I was reading down her lines of code and checking for errors. When I read statement 960 I looked at Tricia. She was looking at me and grinning. The statement said, "PLAY WITH ME WHEN I PLAY WITH YOUR COCK."

"Tricia, are you sure about this?"

"I wouldn't have typed it if I wasn't."

I looked around and like the time before, the place was deserted.

"Are you really, really sure. I've never done this before."

"Come with me and I'll show you how sure I am, and since I haven't either, we'll just have to experiment."

We went to that same stall in the same women's restroom. I knew what Tricia was going to do. I knew what she wanted me to do too. I just wasn't sure how I was going to do it with all the clothes she had on. I should have known she'd be prepared.

After she shut the stall door behind us, she took off her jacket and hung it over the door, then untied a belt sort of thing around her waist. When the belt came free, her whole dress, from her neck to her ankles, fell open. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties, so I was looking at a really nice pair of boobs and the thick thatch of dark brown hair on her mound. Tricia was grinning at me.

"I wore this dress so I wouldn't have to take everything off. Do you like it?"

"Uh...yeah. What's in it is really nice too."

"Well thank you. Now pull down your pants so we can get started."

Tricia didn't have to do much to get my cock hard that night. It was stiff as a poker when I pulled my underwear down to my knees. She started stroking it slowly with just her thumb and one finger. She took my right hand and put it on her left boob.

"It feels good when I squeeze them. You do it so I can see how that feels."

It felt pretty damn good to me too. Her boobs weren't huge, but they sure were soft, and if I squeezed them, they'd sort of just flow out of my hands. One time when I did that, her boob just slipped away until I was holding her nipple. Tricia moaned then.

"Oh yeah, that's better than when I do it. Do it some more."

She was pretty quiet for a while after that. If I pinched her nipple a little she'd catch her breath, and a couple of times she moaned, but that was about it. She didn't say any actual words until she pulled my hand down to her bush.

"Play with me here."

I stroked her mound a little, then cupped her pussy with my hand. Tricia sighed, and then said "inside me".

I was really on uncharted ground, so to speak. I'd heard other guys talk about doing it, but I wasn't sure I believed them. When my fingertip slipped between Tricia's lips, I became a believer. She was wet and slippery, and it was the most erotic thing I'd ever felt in my life. It was so erotic I had to use my other hand to slow Tricia's strokes down.

She did slow down a little, and she spread her legs out a lot. My finger just sort of slipped in between her lips and then down. I curled it up and it slipped inside her when I found her entrance. Tricia moaned then, and it was loud enough I was sure anybody walking by would have heard her. I slipped my finger out, and she moaned again, then murmured, "in and out. I like that."

She matched my in and out with her strokes, and it wasn't long before I was pushing into her hand again. I could tell Tricia was getting there too. I wasn't sure what was going to happen because I'd never seen it before. She'd leaned back against the side of the stall, and was rocking her hips over my finger.

I was about to tell her I was going to cum again when she gasped and then said, "Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God...Ooooooooh." That pushed me over the edge and I shot cum all over the floor again when I came.

Tricia giggled then.

"Wow. When I do it it's never like this."

"You do yourself?"

"I told you no men ever ask me out. What else am I supposed to do? I'm sure you do it too. Don't all men?"

"Yeah, I suppose so. I just never thought about a woman doing it."

She smiled.

"We wouldn't if we had a man to do it for us. Wanna do it again? I do."

The second time was better for me, and I think it was better for Tricia too, or at least, if how loud she cried out when she came is any indication. That restroom had tile walls and a tile floor, and it was like being in an echo chamber. I was hoping nobody heard and came in to investigate.

Nobody did, and Tricia was happy as a lark when we walked back to the dorms.

"I want to keep doing this as much as we can. I didn't know it would be as great as it was."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. We need to find a different place though."

Tricia giggled.

"I know. I thought I was going to fall down that last time."

The solution for our problem arrived at the end of the semester when I celebrated my twenty-first birthday. Once a student turned twenty-one, he or she could live off campus. Tricia was taking a summer course, so we kept seeing each other. Usually we did it at night in the pavilion in a nearby park. Nobody ever came there after dark. She'd unzip my fly, pull my cock out, and start stroking away. I'd slide my hand up her dress and since she didn't wear panties those nights, I'd finger her pussy. She'd always bring a handful of tissues to catch my cum so it wouldn't end up all over both of us. Tricia wasn't very good at pointing my cock when she was cumming.

After working all summer, I had enough money for tuition, books, with enough left over for the first and last month's rent for a tiny apartment about ten blocks from campus. I got a part time job to pay the monthly rent and have a little to eat. It was pretty tough working and going to school, but I found a routine that seemed to work.

I didn't take any more computer classes and I didn't stop seeing Tricia, but it was difficult except on the weekends. Since she was only nineteen, she still had to live in a dorm. It was also impossible to coordinate our class schedules so we didn't see each other much during the week. That was OK with me. My classes were harder and I had to study more.

I'd usually call her every night though, about eleven. We'd talk about what we were going to do on the weekend a little. Then, if her roommate was gone for some reason, Tricia would say, "I'm going to get ready", and I'd hear a thunk when she laid down the phone. A minute or so later she'd pick up the phone again.

"OK, I'm naked now. How about you?"

"Yes, I am."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm thinking about you and I'm stroking my cock."

"Is it hard?"

"Yes."

"I'm playing with my boobs. It's not the same as when you do it, but it's still nice. I'm getting all wet. What would you do if you were here?"

"I'd suck your nipples and slide my finger inside you."

"Mmm...I can't suck my nipples, but I can put a finger in me so I will. What would you do then?"

I knew what she wanted to hear so I told her.

"I'd move that finger in and out until you can't hold still. What would you be doing?"

"Oh God, you're getting me so hot...I'd be rubbing your dick. I like rubbing your dick."

"If you rubbed too fast, I'd get there before you."

"If you sucked my nipples some more, I'd catch up with you."

"OK, I'd suck your nipples...and maybe I'd bite them just a little."

"Oh God, I just pinched one and it made me jerk my hips."

"Then rub that little spot you like me to rub for you."

"I have been...Oh...Oh...I'm gonna do it. Do it with me."

After that, I'd hear her gasp a couple of times, and then cry out as she came. I'd cum too. We'd spend a couple minutes recovering enough to talk without panting and then she'd say something like, "this weekend, I want to do it twice on Saturday and twice on Sunday". I'd promise her we could and then we'd say good night.

Weekends were pretty neat. Tricia would walk to my apartment on Saturday morning and we'd spend the day together. More often than not, we'd spend a lot of that day in bed. She liked being stroked, nibbled and kissed until her hips wouldn't stop wiggling by themselves. Then she'd jack my cock while I fingered her pussy. We didn't always make it at the same time, but each time was still great. She'd be back on Sunday morning, and we'd do a repeat.

The Saturday she told me about reading another book at the library was even greater.

"The book said men like it when a woman puts their dick in her mouth and that women like it when a man does the same thing to them. I read all about how to do it. Wanna try?"

Well, Tricia sucking my cock was pretty nice. I didn't cum in her mouth that first time because she said she'd have to work up to that. She came when I licked her pussy though, and she came hard, hard enough she just laid there panting for a couple of minutes before she could say anything. When she did, she was still breathing pretty hard.

"God...the book said I'd like it, but it didn't say it would be like that. I don't think I can walk now."

I chuckled.

"I had fun too. Wanna do it again?"

"Mmm...definitely."

Having Tricia jack me off was great, and I loved making her cum, but like any other man, I wanted to go all the way. I'd asked Tricia about actually having sex once, and she just smiled.

"No, Jim, I really can't. I promised my mother."

I said I understood because I did. My dad had told me sex was great, but only if the woman was not only just willing but wanted it too. I never asked Tricia that question again. I did spend more than a few nights wondering how she could resolve what we did with waiting though. Tricia was just like that, though. In her mind, sex and playing with each other were two separate things.

After another year of Tricia and I spending our evenings getting ourselves off over the phone and getting each other off on the weekends, she moved in with me. There wasn't really anything like love involved. It was just convenient, and we could live together cheaper than we could live apart. The current "no strings attached" name for such a relationship hadn't been invented yet, but that's what it was. We didn't do it every night, but the weekends were sure fun.

When we graduated, Tricia found a job in Oregon and I found one in Tennessee. For a while, we kept up our phone conversations. We talked about what we were doing and usually ended up with another round of "what would you do to me next".

Tricia sent me a couple pictures of herself about six months after we got our jobs. I was surprised by how much she'd changed. She looked like about any other woman except she'd gotten beautiful. Her hair was down in waves over her shoulders and her clothes accented the figure I'd seen and touched over all those years. I sort of missed her glasses. Evidently she'd gotten contact lenses like I had. She'd been beautiful naked. She was beautiful dressed too.

It was a year later that she told me she'd met a guy and they were dating. She said it was serious, so it would be better if we didn't have our phone calls anymore. I understood and said I agreed with her. That was the last time we talked.

It was a little odd not calling Tricia every night. I guess there were a few strings after all. I was pretty sad for a while, but then I met Judy. Judy is a lot like Tricia. Judy was the one who hinted she'd like more than a kiss after we'd dated for a while. She was also the one to suggest we take a vacation to Florida together that January. She said she'd make all the arrangements. When we got there, I found out her arrangements were one hotel room with one king-size bed. She made it one hell of a vacation that turned into one hell of a marriage. We've been happy together for almost fifty years now.

Most of the people I work with have never heard of Fortran IV, and they've never even seen a Hollerith card, much less ever worked with them. I guess that's called progress. I wouldn't want to go back to those days, but I certainly don't regret them.

I do wonder sometimes what happened to Tricia. I hope she's happy. I'm not a big user of Facebook, but maybe tonight I'll see if she has a page. It wouldn't hurt to just say "Hi". Maybe I'll leave her a message, something like, "remember those special lines of Fortran code you used to write", and see if I get a reply.

12