Women's Stress

Story Info
Husband makes a life changing deal.
3.4k words
4.54
9.6k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Star41
Star41
9 Followers

I have been married to Amber for 11 years. Amber is a petite woman,5-1 ft, 120 lbs. with nice small breast. We have one child. We were very happy and had a good sex life, nothing special but enjoyable and satisfying.

Amber got promoted to a manager position at her company. She became stressed, irritable and miserable all the time and difficult to be around. I hated to see her that unhappy. Having sex was long and in between, if at all. Her being stress out and not being in the mood started to wear on me. I turned to watching some porn. Then I came across videos of girls on a Sybian machine. It was very hot watching girls cumming while riding the Sybian. Researching the Sybian, it could help relieve a women's stress. It was very expensive, but if it could do to my wife as it did to those girls in the videos and help her with her stress level, I would go for it. I had some cash stashed away from working overtime, so I decided to do it and placed an order for the Sybian package. When the box arrived, Amber was at home.

She asked excitedly, "What did you get?"

"It's just a toy." I said jokingly.

Amber being very curious said, "Let's open it."

Before I knew it, she was opening the box.

She remarked, "What the heck kind of toy is this?"

"It's a sex toy." I replied.

She answered, "You're kidding me, you spent money on a sex toy!"

She took the brochure and looked at it. She had a very religious up bring, which made her somewhat of a prude.

She angerly said, "I 'm not doing sex toys and you better return it and get your money back assp."

I then brought up the fact that she is stress out all the time, miserable and we don't have sex like we use to. She admitted that she is stressed and wished things could be better like before but didn't know how to make things better.

Her attention then turned back to the Sybian. "You wasted too much money. You better return that thing."

I replied, "You said you don't know how to make things better and wish things could be better like before. Let's make a deal. I will return the Sybian only after you try it out once."

She looked me in the eyes and reluctantly said, "Ok deal."

Well, a few days went by, then a week, then another week, she kept coming up with excuses. Then on a Friday, our kid would be away for the weekend. I texted her at work and said she had to honor her deal tonight. Her reply text was, OK Fine. I could tell she was annoyed, again I reminded her of the deal we made.

When she got home, I could see in her face she was stressed, complaining about her employees. I gave her a big hug, kissed her, told her to relax. I got her a glass of wine; told her I filled a bath for her. I told her to relax in the bath while I set up the Sybian. She came out from her bath wearing a lounger, looked reluctantly at the Sybian on the floor next to the bed. I hugged her, kissed her and pushed her onto the bed. We started making out and we removed each other's clothes. Naked on the bed I kissed her breast working my way down to her inner thighs. She has a nice natural bush that I love. I kissed her pussy licking her clit, which I know she loves. She got wet right away, started stroking my cock. After a few minutes she was ready and wanted me to fuck her.

I said, "Wait."

She stared back at me angerly. "You got me all hot and bothered and you're not going to fuck me!"

Then I reminded her about our deal.

She looked down at the Sybian. "OK FINE."

She gave me a look, like let's get this over with.

I had set up the Sybian with the medium attachment, lubed it and it was ready to go. I told her to straddle the Sybian and lower herself onto it. She worked a little to insert the dildo, I told her to make sure her pussy is all the way down contacting the nubs on the front.

"Ok. I got it." she replied reluctantly.

I started the vibration; she gave me a surprise look then, a is that all look. I gave a little more vibration.

She responded, "Ooohh!!"

Started moving her body adjusting for a better position. I started increasing the vibration, she reacted with a low moan. She looked at me with her eyes then closed her eyes. As I increased the vibration her breathing got faster and louder. I could tell by her little moans that she was liking it. Now it was time for the rotation. I turned on the rotation gave it a quarter turn.

She screamed,"Oooohh,Shittt. "

She shut her eyes, then threw her head back. Breathing harder and low grunting, her body was really moving around. I left her like that for a minute and started to decrease the vibration /rotation. She moved her head forward opened her eyes and looked at me.

I asked, "You, ok?"

With a glazed look, she nodded. YES.

I started the vibration and rotation back up. She closed her closed eyes and leaned back as her breathing got faster and moaning got louder. I looked down at her pussy, her juices were dripping all over the Sybian. She tilted her head to the side, eyes shut and the look on her face was like she was in heaven. I knew she was just at the edge; she was in such pleasure I backed off the vibration a little to keep her in the zone for a minute or so. It was SO HOT watching her. I cranked both vibration/rotation back up. She tighten her face and eyes, breathing hard and heavy.

She exclaimed,"Oooohhhh,Ahhhh!"

With a series of grunts and she lunged forward on all fours with her body shaking. I gave her a few moments to recover, then I brushed her hair away from her face. She looked at me with a dazed look.

I asked, "Are you alright?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded. YES.

I kissed her passionately and began turning up the vibration as I caressed her breast and neck. I could feel her body responding to the waves of pleasures as I kept increasing the vibration. I caressed her hips and felt how tense her body was getting. I could see in her eyes that she was trying hard to keep control of her body, hands gripping her thighs, gritting her teeth, crunching her face. I increased the vibration, she started to buck her hips. Her eyes were big with her mouth opened. I knew she was about to lose it. I gave more rotation.

She screamed, "Ooooohhhh. My god!"

Her eyes rolled back, throwing her head back and then crying out. "Ahhhhhh,ahhhhh. Ughhh."

She then collapsed forward into me. I wrapped my arms around her holding her as she recovered. She wrapped her arm around my neck, we kissed passionately.

I whispered, "You good?"

"Yes." she quietly answered.

I looked into her eyes and knew she wanted more.

We started kissing as I turned up vibration/rotation. She stopped kissing me.

She exclaimed, "Oooohhh."

Breathing faster she nested her chin on my shoulder wrapping her arms around my neck and back. Increasing the vibration, she started to wiggle her body, moaning and breathing hard. I started to alternate between vibration and rotation. She responded with moaning and grunting, body squirming. She was ready. I cranked up vibration/rotation.

She screamed, "OOOOOHHHH FUCKKKK!!!"

Let out a long deep grunt as her body began convulsing uncontrollably. Her face was buried into my shoulder gripping me so tight as her body continued to shake then suddenly, she went totally limp. I held on to her as she recovered.

I whispered," Ready to get off?"

She replied, "Yea, but I can't move."

Her body was totally spent. I lifted her up and laid her on the bed and laid down beside her. Thinking to myself unbelievable, I just watched my sexy wife have 3 mind blowing organism, I felt so lucky. We laid there for several minutes, she looked at me.

She quietly said, "I love you."

Seeing that I had a rock-hard cock, she softly began kissing licking my cock and then put me in her mouth, it didn't take long, I exploded in her mouth, and she gladly accepted my load. We cuddled and fell asleep.

The next morning, I thought I was having a nice erotic dream, but when I opened my eyes there was my sexy wife giving me a blowjob. We then preceded to fuck like crazy.

Later that afternoon, I was cleaning up the Sybian getting it ready to pack it up for return.

Amber came over to me and said, "What are you doing?"

I replied, "You honored your part of the deal. Now, I am honoring my part returning the Sybian."

She gave me a mean look. "NO! You can't." With a loving smile, she said, "I haven't tried out all the attachments yet."

We agreed to cancel our deal. My wife is doing great. We now do stress relieving sessions regularly.

Fast forward

Now things couldn't be better, our sex life is great. Amber no longer seems stress, she is happy, and it showed. She now calls me an expert controller because I am so in tune with her when she rides on the Sibby. She even gave the Sybian a nickname. Her disposition at work improved so much that she has been able to handle things efficiency that use to stress her out. She did such an excellent job; she was rewarded with an executive position. We normally don't talk about work stuff. She told me about her co-worker, who she had been mentoring and that she had lobbied for her to get the managerial position. She was so happy for her; her name is Lisa.

One day after one of our rendezvous (stress relief sessions), She asked if it was ok to talk shop with me. She knew I am a good listener. She told me that Lisa had come to her office for some advice. They talked and Lisa told her that she was having a hard time adjusting to her new position. She reassured Lisa that it would take a little time and she will be fine.

About a month later Lisa came to her office again to see her, but she was unavailable. A few days later she had the time to go to Lisa's office to check on her. They told her that Lisa had called in sick for the past 3 days. Amber had known Lisa a while and it was not like her to call in sick. She felt concern and went over to Lisa's place to check on her. When she got there Lisa was a mess, totally stressed. Amber hugged her and Lisa started crying. They sat and talked. She knew where Lisa was at, because she had been in the same place not too long ago. Lisa asked Amber about when she first became the manager, how she was also very stress and irritable and difficult to work for and then like night and day everything changed. Lisa noticed the change in her, that she was able to handle everything, nothing bothered her or worried her anymore. After she told me this, I looked at her and she at me.

She said, "Could it work?"

I replied, "Maybe, it did for you. But let's think about this first."

I felt uneasy, since Amber and I have only ever had sexual experiences with each other. A couple days later.

She asked, "What do you think?"

I said, "We aren't therapist or anything like that but, OK."

She gave me a big hug. "We have a free weekend and I already asked Lisa, and she said YES."

I asked, "Does she know?"

She said, "She thinks it's only dinner and drinks."

Well, the time came, Lisa arrived. Amber introduced me to her. Lisa is a few years younger than Amber, she is 5'-5'', about 130 lbs. with medium size breast and she was a redhead. I thought to myself, WOW! I like redheads. I looked at Amber.

I asked, "So, what's the plan?"

She shrugged her shoulders, I looked at her and knew she didn't have one. I got Lisa a glass of wine and she sat in the family room. I pulled Amber into the kitchen told her to find out as much personal info from Lisa while I make dinner. Lisa was a bit shy at first but got outgoing as she became more comfortable with us, I could see Lisa was already very comfortable with Amber. While Lisa was in the bathroom, Amber gave me the scoop. Lisa was in a lesbian relationship which ended badly over a year ago, she considers herself as Bi -sexual, and is not looking for another relationship as she wanted to concentrate on her career.

"Good job!" I said.

I gave her a kiss. We looked at each other, both thinking now what.

I said, "Guess, we'll play it by ear."

She then told me to get Sibby ready and she will think of something. About 30 minutes had past when I heard them coming down the hallway to the bedroom. I looked, Lisa had a blindfold on, Amber was leading her by the hand.

She helped Lisa onto the bed setting her in a reclined position with the pillows. She told her to concentrate on the sounds you hear. I looked at Amber, knew what she was up to. I helped her take off her clothes when I removed her panties, noticed how wet they were. I kissed her passionately, then her breast moving down to her pussy. I did my thing on her pussy, she started to moan. Fingering her, from her wetness, I knew she was ready. I looked over at Lisa, she was listening intently. Amber got on Sibby flashed me 5 fingers, it was her signal for 5 minutes of pleasure before orgasm. I turned on the rotation, as it is not as loud as the vibration. I worked it till she was breathing hard with moaning. Lisa was really focusing on the sounds Amber was making. I turned on the vibration the sound surprised Lisa, but she continued to stay focus on Amber. I worked the controls taking to where she was moaning louder than Sibby. I started edging her. Lisa sat up on the bed. I could see that Lisa was turned on by sounds Amber was making. Just as Amber was about to cum, Lisa pulled off her blindfold. I pushed Amber over the edge. Lisa watched in amazement as Amber enjoyed her orgasm. I turned Sibby off, she opened her eyes, we both looked at Lisa. There was a moment of silence.

Playfully Amber said, "No more stress."

We all laughed.

Amber asked, "You think you might like to try?"

Lisa hesitated and then replied, "I think I would."

We laid Lisa on the bed and preceded to remove her clothes. Once she was naked Amber started to massage Lisa's neck, shoulder and nice full breast. Amber looked at me, with the do something look, and then gave me the flickering tongue. I got the message and gently spread Lisa's legs, kissing her inner thighs, working my way to her pussy. Lisa had a very nicely trimmed bush. I thought to myself, got to do Amber's bush like this. I worked on Lisa's clit, her hips were moving around, and she got dripping wet. I looked at Amber, giving her the she's ready look. She proceeded to guide Lisa to Sibby and helped her on. Amber sat on a stool behind Lisa. I started with vibration, increasing slowly watching Lisa's response. She was wide eye, then closed her eyes.

She responded,"Mmmmmmmmm."

She started to moan quietly. Her response was very different than Amber's.

Increasing the vibration, her breathing got faster, hips moving, I turned on the rotation. She jerked her hips.

She cried out. "Ooohhhhhh.", followed by a high pitch grunt.

Amber hugged Lisa from behind quietly asking, "Did you cum?"

Lisa nodded. Yes.

I stated to work the controls, realized she was a quiet one. From her 1st orgasm, I knew she liked the rotation. I gave her alternating vibration, rotation but only going halfway. She was really enjoying it, with Amber caressing her from behind. I worked her to the edge.

She screamed,"Yessss, Yesssss, Yesssss."

I increased the rotation.

She screamed,"Oooooohhhh Fuckkkkkkk,".

I cranked the rotation up. Her hips were bucking all over, Amber was holding onto her stopping her from falling off. Lisa let out a pretty loud scream and her body went limp. I turned Sibby off. She opened her eyes; her face was flush, and she actually had a smile.

Amber asked, "Did you like it?"

She answered, "It was so intense and wonderful."

We helped her onto the bed, laid her down to recover. Amber looked at me with a what's wrong look, I looked back at her, and she pushed me back onto bed pulled off my clothes, preceded to lick and suck my rock-hard cock. I was enjoying it when I felt something different, I opened my eyes both Amber and Lisa were working on me. Lisa had me in her mouth and I was about to cum, Amber kind of pushed Lisa aside and took me in her mouth and I came. Both Amber and Lisa looked at each other, Amber then preceded to kiss Lisa passionately with my cum still in her mouth.

What a great ending to an amazing night. As Amber and I lay cuddling in bed. We talked about what happened.

She asked, "Do you think it helped Lisa?"

I replied, "Maybe, we'll have to wait and see."

"Did you enjoy tonight?" I asked.

She said, "Yea, I did some things I never thought I would."

I said, "Like what?"

She hesitated and then said, "Well, I caressed another woman's body. I let you eat another women's pussy, and I kissed a woman!"

"Yea, that kiss was unexpected, but really hot. What brought that on?" I said.

She replied, "Well, I saw that you were about to cum in her mouth. I didn't want anyone else to have you. So, after I took your cum, I felt bad about pushing Lisa away. So, I guess as a say sorry I kissed her sharing your cum with her."

I excitedly said," Wow. Yea can't believe you really did that. Did you like it? Would you do it again?"

She answered, "Actually, I kind of did. I'd only do it again if it was your cum and only with Lisa."

"Do you like Lisa?" I asked.

She quickly responded, "Of course, I do. I set this up to help her. So, do you like her?"

I admitted, "I do. She is hot when she cums. She has a nice, trimmed bush and she's a redhead."

" What I'm not hot? Is that what I look like when I cum?" she asked.

I told her," You are so hot when you cum. I love watching you cum. I also love watching you when you get that lost feeling from the pleasure sensations, you're like in a dream state."

Giggling she said, "Well, when I watched Lisa cum, it was pretty hot. I never saw another women cum before."

"I have a question. You said that Lisa was Bi. Would you consider having her, do you?"

"Actually, I do fantasize about her." she shyly answered.

I remarked, "You know, Amber. You are officially. NO longer a Prude."

She whispered, "I love you so much."

After our amazing night with Lisa, Amber told me she talked with Lisa on several occasions at work. Lisa told her, that she was feeling less stress and had a more positive outlook and was coping better at work. Amber told me that Lisa wanted, get know us better. She and Lisa had a long uninhibited conversation. Told her about the Sybian deal and our rendezvous. She revealed to her how that night she did things that she never thought she would and how it the first time both she and I had ever experienced anything like that with another person.

She told Lisa that if she was ever feeling overwhelmed, we would always be there for her.

Little did Amber and I know that a chance meeting with Lisa would change our life.

Star41
Star41
9 Followers