Trick or Treat - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was the first to recover. Her hand gently ran the length of the creature's chest, stroking it. A moment later, the beast was looking down at her.

"More?" it asked simply.

"Oh honey, you're gonna wear me out," she said. With a smile, she squeezed him, flexing the muscles inside.

The pair continued for another hour. In the end, the couch was decimated, just the same as the easy chair, and Sarah had to retreat to her bedroom, naked and leaking a trail behind her. The beast followed after her. Sometime after the third "more", she lost consciousness beneath the still-thrusting form of the beast that had invaded her home.

The next morning, she woke naked and sticky atop her sheets, the morning light beginning to filter through the slats of her windows.

"Urgh," she said, feeling her entire body covered, particularly her groin, and in the thick, sticky remains of the night before.

Then she remembered the night before.

Glancing around in a panic, it didn't take much to notice the thick brown, curly hair next to her in the bed. But it wasn't fur. And it wasn't covering the body of the man who lay there. He was thin, tall, and someone that Sarah recognized in an instant.

"Ameer?"

"Mmm." the man groaned, beginning to move. To roll towards her. "Mmm?"

"Is that you?" she asked, staring down at her very nude friend. Her very nude friend either snuck into bed with her while she was in a post monster-fucking coma or... "Are you a fucking werewolf?"

He chuckled lightly, looking up at her with sleepy, brown eyes.

"Heh. Trick or Treat?"

12