Trick 'r Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of the men in the Halloween pair's small audience were into it too, lost in the vision and sounds of Camila in the throes of oral pleasure. Her voice was like a roller coaster, low, highs and everything in between. It was the perfect reflection of the journey Patrick's mouth was taking her one and right now she was going to the tippy-top, and as his fingers enters her she knew she was going to hit quite the loop-to-loop when he put on the pressure.

"Fuuuuck...gonna cum...don't stop...fuuuuuck...oh my god....god damn...YESSSSSSS," Camila cried, her voice loud enough to be heard in front by the still-uninterested clerk. She was on that precipice, ready to go over that last arc and was finally pushed by a touch she wasn't expecting; Patrick's finger just teasing her asshole and circling her tight back entrance. "FUCK!"

Camila shook, her right arm shooting down to grab Patrick's head and hold him in place as she humped his face. She came and came hard, her Halloween lover lapping up every last bit of her sweet essence before she went limp as a noodle. If the audience came too she wasn't aware. Nor did she care that much. She came and now, it was going to be Patrick's turn.

He came up from between her legs and they shared a hungry kiss, Camila already re-energized from tasting herself on Patrick's lips. "Come on," she said, getting from her seat to wobbly knees. "Your turn." Camila took his hand and led him out of the theater. The two men got up, but Camila stopped them. "Sorry boys...it's a private party now."

Leaving behind the theater and their eager audience, Camila and Patrick made their way to the arcade booths, choosing the one at the very end. It was big, big enough to fit them both comfortably. And remarkably clean, for what it was. Even the monitor was more than either would have expected if they had any expectations. It was HD with a selection screen to the side, just above the token slot.

"Take a seat 007," Camila said, sliding a token into the slot, which locked the shut door to the booth. With her back turned, Patrick could resist, hiking up her denim skirt just enough to bury his face in her booty. "Ohhh fuck...mmmm...not that I don't appreciate the sentiment but this...nnnng god damn...this bit is all about you. Eyes on the screen."

Patrick did as Camila asked, but not before planting to kisses on each of her perfect asscheeks. He looked to the screen as she went through the options.

"I'm thinking...blowjob movie, how about you?" Camila asked, pressing the appropriate buttons. "Suck It Dry...to the point. Not clever, but to the point. Wow, eleven of them? I don't think we're going to miss out on any plot...." She pressed down, almost picking one at random before taking a seat right next to Patrick. The clip started and there was a hot woman, naturally. She was done up in the sluttiest garb possible, hot pink lingerie, clear plastic stripper heels and glasses. And yes, the glasses may have looked rather simple but when combined with everything else looked downright filthy.

There was the usual back forth between the director and the girl, all while she did a sexy little striptease. Or that was what Camila and Patrick assumed. The sound was all the way down. Which was fine, they didn't need it. Camila was going to make sure they provided the audio. But first she had to test the equipment.

Camila's hand went to his crotch, feeling his hard bulge through his black trousers. "Someone's ready," she said.

"I've been ready from the first taste." Patrick replied.

"Flatterer. And wouldn't you know it..." Cami said as she slid off the padded bench and found herself on her knees and between Patrick's legs. "...flattery will indeed get you everywhere." She ran her hands ups and down his thighs, priming the pump before getting to his belt, handling it and his zipper with ease and finesse. With those barriers gone, Camila pulled his pants down, Patrick lifting his ass up off the bench for a second so they would fall to his ankles.

Camila's brown eyes fell on his hard rod and her million-dollar smile crossed her face. "Nice," she said, wrapping her soft hand around the stock. Patrick breathed in a deep gulp of air, the cool metal of the rings and the warmth of her hand providing him a few moments of a unique feeling. "I do love it when I'm given something I can work with.

With one hand pumping his cock, Camila's other hand went to Patrick's balls, fondling the orbs almost absent-mindedly. She looked up at him, her smile and chocolate eyes giving him a small preview of what was up next.

"Trick or treat," Cami said, bringing her mouth to the head of his cock. "Give me something good to eat."

"Ohhh Camila," Patrick moaned, Camila's lips wrapping around the crown of his cock. She stayed there for a few moments too, teasing his glans and swirling her tongue around the tip. It was a sensory overload at first, pushing him right to the edge before slowing down and removing her mouth from his cock with a pop before he popped.

"Sit back," she said, moving her hand from his balls to his thighs and raking her nails against the flesh. "Enjoy yourself. I certainly did...and will again."

Patrick replied to Camila with another moan when her mouth returned to his pole, this time being far more measured in her approach. It was a rhythmic glide now, her tongue snaking along every rock-hard inch as she bobbed up and down on him. Adding to the slurping percussion was the jangling of Camila's bracelets as she stroked his fleshy poll, aiding her hungry mouth.

Patrick's eyes didn't' know where to look, the sexy slut on the screen sucking professional dick or the insanely beautiful woman on her knees before him attempting to suck the life out of him. Of course, then hearing Camila moan with his cock in her mouth sealed the deal...for the most part at least. His attention belonged to her but he still couldn't resist a peak or two at the screen.

Camila brought her hand down, holding them behind her back and letting her mouth do all the heavy lifting. She let his cock fall from her lips, a string of saliva connecting the bulbous head to her lower lip. Camila took the moment to catch her breath, but didn't leave his cock alone. The starlet extended her tongue, licking the bishop like a sweet Halloween treat. And when a single teardrop of precum emerged from the very tip, she licked it up and savored it.

"Mmmm...can't wait for the rest," she said before engulfing his meat in her mouth once more. Still hands free, Camila gave him the works and tested the waters. She rotated her head, lovingly lashed his cock with her tongue and tease him ever so slightly as her two front teeth ever so slightly teased the very edge of his cockhead.

"Oh holy fucking shit," Patrick growled, balling his fists as the heat was turned up degree by degree. Camila's frothy facejob had him closer than he had expected to be. While his pole was still just being worked by her miraculous mouth his balls were being cradled by her hands. She pushing him harder and faster, hungry for her turn and at a treat. And from the tone of his voice Cami knew he was ready to deliver.

"Cum," she demanded, her mouth removed to fire a few aural missiles to add to her oral treatment on his missile. "Give me my fucking treat...please...I want it..."

Her mouth went back to his cock, sucking him for a few more moments before the volcano erupted and white-hot lust lava filled Camila's mouth.

"Oh FUCK!" Patrick yelled. "CAMILA YESSS!"

Those words in that tone made Camila ready for what was to cum next, but the hot cum sliding down her throat with every gulp was gasoline on that fire. True to the title of the movie being watch, she sucked him dry, not a drop spilling from between her lips.

Patrick was a wrecked him, out of breath and his once slicked back hair in disarray. Camila got to her feet, grinning at her handiwork. Or in this case, mouthwork.

"Take five," Cami said, taking out a compact to check her make-up. "But don't think I'm done with you, not for a moment. As much fun as these oral treats have been for us both my mouth isn't the only place I want that bad boy between your legs to find shelter in. Besides, we still have to make the club."

Patrick gathered his senses and pulled his pants back up while Camila put on her lipstick. She was about to lead him out when he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in for a kiss, and action Camila eagerly welcomed.

The kiss broke, the two staring each other out. "I hope that wasn't too forward."

"Well, considering where both our mouths have been so far tonight I'd say no," Camila said. "And in addition, consider the door open if you feel the urge to do that again."

Camila led Patrick out of the booth and the store itself, walking Patrick down a few blocks to a series of warehouses. Usually this area was all business, but for this time of year, they were rented out to be Halloween-themed pop-up clubs. The sooner a person heard about them, the likelier they'd be to get in. Since Camila happened to know one of the promoters behind one of these pop-ups which not only got her and Patrick in, but in the VIP dance floor on the second floor. Less people and a nice booth all to themselves.

On the inside of the club flashing lights and strobes were all about, going to the beat of industrial music that Camila usually wouldn't listen but for tonight, it fit. Like herself and Patrick, everyone was in costume and seemed to be more in line with Camila's style. Leather and lace were the order of the day for the grinding bodies on the dance floor. It was almost like something from a Clive Barker movie.

The two walked up the stairs, being led by a hostess who was dressed like an S&M cheerleader. Getting a full view of the gorgeous sapphire-haired hostess Cami made a mental note to find out where she bought it and give the info to Madelaine.

The second floor had a smaller dance floor, more intimate with a bar against the wall. Just like on the first floor, everyone on the dance floor was dancing and grinding on each other to the rhythm of the crunching music. While the dance floor looked enticing, Cami hadn't quite cooked up what was going to happen here. Once they sat down, the two got comfortable at their seat. There was a small table for cocktails in front of them with a skull candelabra, the red wax from the candle melting over it. The seat itself was a bit away from the dance floors and speakers. The music was still loud, but manageable.

"I wouldn't think a place like this would be your scene," Patrick said. "I mean it's not your type of place. Not bad by any means."

"You're right on the money," Cami said, crossing her legs. "But a friend told me about it and its creepiness seemed right for the occasion."

"Yep, looks like the kind of place to hold a Halloween shindig or a Goth kid's bar mitzvah."

"So...where do you think tonight is going to go?" Cami said. "I'm willing to bet you have a fairly good idea of what I want out of tonight...and I think if that bulge rising from the dead is any indication I know exactly what you want. Question is when."

"Well..." he said, leaning over to still a kiss from Camila who gladly let him have it. "No time like the present."

"Really?" She asked, very intrigued.

"Why not?" He got on his knees in front of her, unbuckling his belt and letting his trousers fall to his knees. "We're far enough from the dance floor that the only way anyone is seeing is if they come this way...and look at them. They don't really give a shit about anything not on that dance floor." He got in position as Camila spread her legs, his hands on her knees as they parted. They stared each other out as his hand moved up to her skirt, bunching it up. "If you have any objections or suggestions, I'm open to them."

Camila only had one thing to say. She grabbed his face and pulled his lips to hers, saying one thing as they broke the kiss. "Fuck me."

Her smile was the perfect punctuation, full of Halloween mischief. "Unnnggg god..." She gasped as her thrust forward, his cock feeling the tight wetness of her paradisiac pussy. "More," she pleaded. "Fuck me...give it to me...fuck I'm so wet...been wet all fucking night."

Patrick had no reason to doubt her given how perfect her cunt felt sheathing his sword. He his rhythm started fast, shallow strokes into Cami that made the actress let out short and sweet moans and groans and pleads of more. Cami slid her jacket off, letting it fall behind her on the seat. Patrick did the same, letting his tuxedo jacket fall to the ground. He then brought his hands to Camila's torso, his hands feeling her up through her holey shirt. When his fingers felt flesh and then the lace of her bra Patrick stepped it up, gripping the holes in the shirt and tearing it open.

"Fuck yes," Cami hissed. "Just like that...fuck me...have me like you need it."

It was an easy order to follow, his cock going deeper into her pussy as Patrick pulled himself closer. He reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra with an impressive showing of dexterity. This too slid off, joining Camila's jacket. And now with more of Camila to taste Patrick dove in, getting very well acquainted with the delicious tits of Camila Mendes.

Camila shut her eyes as Patrick's tongue wrote sonnets on her breasts. The beating of her heart was like a Buddy Rich solo. His pulsing cock was the main source of that but the man knew how to touch her. Stroking her face, sucking and nibbling her nipples, it was like he was entering secret codes hardwired in her to make Camila cum. She right on the edge of him hitting the confirm command and both couldn't wait and didn't want any of this to end.

"You look so fucking hot," Patrick growled, licking Camila's ear. "Know what would look even hotter?"

"Uhhh...uh..w-what?" she asked, voice breaking from his thrilling thrusts.

"Nnng...seeing you ride my fucking cock." The idea was appealing to Camila as well, so with motions so quick Patrick didn't even remember pulling out of Camila he was now sitting with Camila facing him with his sword embedded in her stone. When he gripped her ass that was all the signal Cami needed to start bucking on her bronco.

If Camila could have stepped outside of herself to watch her, she would have been both very surprised and very turned on. There she was, fucking her date in the middle of a club, bouncing on his cock, moaning his name and loving every moment of it. Patrick wasn't having too bad of a time either. Neither of them thought too much of the small miracle that no one was paying attention to them. Instead, they were far too focused on the fun of the treat than to worry about the trick. Camila leaned back, her hands gripping Patrick's knees, working her hips with his upward thrusts.

"Yes...fuck me...oh god fuck me Patrick," she said. "You cock...oh shit...so fucking good..."

Patrick answered not with words but with action, leaning forward to kiss and lick Camila's stomach, moving up her body while his hand did the same, pulling her forward as his lips moved up her body from stomach to breasts to her lips.

"Cami," he said, thrusting up hard. "You want to cum...say it."

"Uh...uh-huh," she said, nodding with her mouth open. *SMACK* She winced and giggled when he smacked her ass.

"Say you want to cum for my cock," he reiterated.

"I...I want to cum on your fucking cock," she admitted, licking her lips. "And I want you to cum...I want you to cum with me...." Her hand reached behind her, grabbing the hand that had just spanked her ass and moving it a bit closer. "But I...I want that cock somewhere else when you do."

"You sure you're not the sexpot?" He asked with a grin. With one more kissing, sucking on Patrick's tongue before parting, Camila rose up from his cock and turn around. Patrick put one hand on her hip and gripped his cock with the other, guiding his pole into Camila back door.

"Nnnng fuck," Camila grunted, grimacing as she sunk her ass down on his dick. When she was halfway down she felt Patrick's hand reach around to start playing with her clit. "Oooh that's real nice...real fucking nice." The added stimulation made it so much easier for Camila to sink down until Patrick's cock was completely in her ass.

The Latina leaned back against him, turning her face to his, smiling a dick drunk smile at him as he began to thrust up, playing with her clit as he did so.

"Mmm...remember...remember when said you looked so fucking hot?" He asked, licking at her lips.

"Mmmmm...vaguely." She replied, licking back.

"I...nnngg think I'm going to add to that...you're flat-out fucking beautiful."

"Thanks you...now keep fucking my ass until we both cum, handsome." She winked at him before kissing him again. And that kiss led to a fast pace. Camila squeezed her bum around his cock, working her hips and demanding a faster pace. "Fuck me...fuck my ass...come on Patrick...I asked for it...fuck my ass and make us both fucking cum...." Every word came from clenched teeth. Camila was a possessed woman, which was appropriate for the holiday.

She leaned forward, gripping the table in front of them, her necklaces jingling together as she twerked her ass right on his cock, making Patrick's eyes roll like slot machines. But still, he managed to work her clit with one hand. However, the one that had been gripping her changed things up, gearing back to give that peachy ass a few smacks. It was a move that made Camila one happy camper.

"Yeah...fuck yeah...yeah boy," Cami groaned. She went from twerking to grinding, knowing her own end was around the corner, as her knees were getting weak. She leaned back on him once more, her ass milking his cock, her face sneering as she turned to speak with him again. "Cum...cum now...cum with me....fill it baby..."

He was ready too, but there was one last thing. He pulled Cami's face to him with his now free spanking hand, kissing her as he began to fire his load up her well-fucked asshole. And that first scalding bolt of jism basting her asshole made Cami go off with a moan that would have told the next three blocks what was going on if not muffled by Patrick's lips. Cami brought her hand to his face, holding him in position as she hungrily returned his kiss. He was still thrusting inside her as he pumped her ass full of his cum, some of it trickling out the hole and down Cami's thigh, mixing with her own cum that was gushing from her cunt.

Their kissing broke as his shriveling cock fell from her ass. Cami was still leaning back against him, both of them catching their breath. She laughed a bit. "Well...going to be hard to top this Halloween," she said.

"You made a case that's hard to disagree with," Patrick said as Cami nuzzled against his neck. "You...uh...want to do this again sometime? I mean not exactly this but...you know...see each other again?"

"Well the general rule is never have a first date that's so exciting anything else can't match up to it," Cami said. "But what the Hell, you went down on me without much prompting."

After soaking in the afterglow for a few moments they put themselves together, a big smile on Camila's face the whole time. It may not have been taking two dicks up the ass or love in an elevator, but this little round of trick r' treating could easily match those of her friends.

12