Tricked by Lovers Pt. 02

Story Info
The couples experience continues.
1.4k words
4.44
6.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was less than 5 feet from the TV and staring straight at it.

A chill ran through her and she shuddered as she saw the tip of Jenna's dildo move into shot.

"Shhhh." Jenna purred in her familiar way. "Relax Karen. Just give in to your inner slut. Lose those inhibitions you've spent years hiding behind and admit that you want this."

She rubbed the dildo up and down Karen's slit Parting her pussy lips with the tip exposing her hole.

Despite Karen being psychologically resistive, she was aroused. Her pussy slick with juice and ready to receive.

Jenna slid it past the hole and skilfully rubbed her clit. Small circular movements worked Karen's bud in a way that Shaun knew she loved.

Karen's arms locked and her eyes rolled back in her head in conflicted lust as Jenna slid the dildo back over her pussy hole and pulled it away slightly.

Karen's eyes came back down and she looked at the screen in front of her.

Karen, saw it, the exact moment her body betrayed her, they all saw it.

There on the 42" TV a thick string of juice hung in the half inch gap between the fake dick and Karen's pussy.

She groaned, no longer in embarrassment, but in surrender.

"Good girl." Jenna said in genuine praise as she closed the gap and began rubbing the moistening cunt that was now hers to play with.

Karen's body betrayed her again as her knees she was resting on moved further apart letting Jenna's fake phallus tease her more fully.

The confines of embarrassment gave way to the liberation of pleasure as she began grinding her hips, wanting more of what was making her feel good.

Jenna removed Karen's gag and tossed it aside. "Your mind is entering slut space now Karen. You don't care about anything other than pleasure now do you?"

"No." Karen replied in a breathless groan.

Shaun sat and watched his wife give in. He felt shame as his cock grew hard in his pants, throbbing as his boxers grew tighter.

Jenna looked at him and saw it, James saw it too but they both said nothing choosing instead to exchange sadistic grins of amusement.

Jenna used the fake cock to tease Karen some more, repeating the same technique that had broken her will so completely.

The sensation of having something between her legs but not inside her was driving Karen wild.

Jenna was giving her pleasure but was edging her, moving the tool away from her just when her orgasm started to stir.

On the screen her juices could now be seen flowing freely. Jenna knew exactly what she was doing. She has a stern, almost professional look on her face as she drove Karen towards the cusp of another orgasm only to once again deny her.

"Look at the screen Karen, look at your pussy! Look how wet it is!"

Karen looked at the screen as Jenna moved the camera in closer, juices were flowing and glistening where the strap on had spread them all over her sex.

"You want me to fuck you don't you Karen?"

"Yyesss." She replied longingly.

"Look at your husband."

Karen turned her head, Shaun was now sat awkwardly on the chair trying to position himself in a way that stopped his hard on pressing uncomfortably against his jeans.

"You are his wife. Ask for his permission." Jenna said, she knew what his answer would be. She was just showing Karen that her husband was also now completely pliable.

"Baby?? Can she fuck me? Please say yes, I'm so horny I need to get off!" Karen said pleading.

James removed the sodden panties from Shaun's mouth.

"Yes." Came Shaun's inevitable answer.

Shaun looked to the screen and saw Jenna's strap on push Karen's lips open. He heard her squeal in delight and pain as the dildo entered her.

Jenna tossed the phone aside and gripped Karen's hips with both hands pulling her back as she pushed her own hips forward.

Karen threw her head back and moaned as Jenna started slowly fucking her.

"How does that feel?" she teased

"Ohhhhh yes...its good." Karen squealed as the dildo slid in and out of her, stretching her and hitting sensitive spots as it travelled deeper inside her with each thrust.

Jenna kept slowly fucking her. They looked so beautiful together, she was rocking back and forth on her knees completely under Jenna's control and loving it.

"You see Karen. It's good to be a slut." She said proudly

"Yesss." Karen moaned.

"Tell me you are a slut."

"I'm a slut!" she said willingly as an orgasm washed over her in a warmth of serotonin fueled bliss.

Jenna carried on making love to her like this for a few minutes, stroking her hair and lovingly kissing her back as the two men watched, hypnotised by the beauty and motion of the two women.

Jenna pulled out and untied Karen.

The first thing Karen did with her freedom was swiftly turn around and take Jenna's face in her hands and kiss her tenderly, much to the surprise of everyone in the room.

Jenna returned the kiss grasping Karen's hair in her hand, kissing her deeply before gently and softly biting her lower lip as she pulled away.

James released Shaun and Jenna beckoned him over with her finger.

She stepped aside and Karen looked at Shaun, there was a two second pause as they scanned each others faces, then they smiled. Still unsure of the implications of what just happened.

Shaun learnt in and they both kisses passionately. The feeling and excitement that flooded them both put them in mind of their first kiss all those years ago.

Jenna helped Shaun undress as him and his wife kissed with more passion, more desire and more affection than ever before.

James tapped Shaun on the shoulder, "Mind if I cut in?"

Shaun stepped submissively aside and Karen warmly welcomed James into her arms. They began to kiss each other deeply.

Shaun watched realising how much he loved his wife and how he knew she loved him too.

He saw that having other partners could make their marriage stronger and reignite their love, desire and passion.

That was the exact moment the pieces of the puzzle fell in to place. This was why Jenna had set this up, not to hurt Shaun and Karen...but to help them.

He looked at Jenna, his once secret lover. He could see the longing look in his eyes and they softly kissed.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"I told you that would thank me." She smiled sweetly with a subtle hint of smugness.

Jenna laid on the bed next to Karen, taking her hand and interlocking her own fingers with those of Karen's.

Both women now laid adjacent to each mothering what Shaun realised was his intimate fantasy all along.

Shaun positioned himself between Jenna's legs sliding his throbbing dick inside her tight pussy making love to her as James did he same to Karen in direct correlation.

The smell of sex and sweat flooded the room as all 4 of them agitated and contorted into orgasmic bliss. Leaving the bed sheets scrunched up and moist.

When they finished James and Jenna subtly disengaged to shower together leaving Shaun to have his newly liberated wife to himself.

When they returned freshly washed and relaxed from the shower they were greeted with the view of Karen now on top of Shaun riding him passionately.

James and Jenna poured themselves a drink and casually sat and watched the show.

It was in that moment Shaun realised just how far his wife had come.

Jenna and James applauded as the two stars of the show came together loudly and collapsed into each other's arms.

They all kissed and hugged and shook hands and James and Jenna left.

Shaun and Karen made love 3 more times and slept way past the 11 o'clock deadline they had to be out of the room by the next day.

They apologised to the receptionist who smirked and made some remark about how dirty weekends away have a habit of taking it out of you.

Shaun looked at Karen expecting her to be embarrassed. Instead she stood their smiling proudly.

"It was only a dirty night!" she said winking at the receptionist "I'll need to build my stamina up if I wanted to last a whole weekend of what was done to me in that room!"

The receptionist blushed and Karen took Shaun by the hand and the pair left the hotel with heads held high.

"I wonder what James and Jenna are doing next weekend?" she said as she kissed her husbands cheek with a smile.

Shaun felt his dick stir to life. "I'll ask her later." He said smiling as they walked to there respective cars.

He loved his wife now more than ever.