Trickery in Transformation

Story Info
A trick for a samurai turns kinky in battle...
2.2k words
3.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

James breathed heavily, his samurai blade levelled, though it was not his main form of combat against his opponent. They might have both been samurai warriors, sunset setting, tipping the mountains with a crimson hue of blood, but the grey-furred fox with a helm pinned firmly into place over his ears was very much not on the same side as the equine. The blue markings on his coat and his white underbelly were hidden as they circled one another, sinking back into fighting stances, breath catching. The slight slope that they were on, well-trodden after the passing of many armies, didn't do anything to help their position, for the one higher up would always have the advantage.

Yet James wasn't about to give up the fight when he longed for that sweet thrill of victory.

"Give it up, Natsuki," James growled, his paw pads damp with sweat as magic swirled around the equine's hand-like paws, fingers tipped with tiny hoof-like nails. "This isn't where my time ends!"

"Oh, I believe that that is where you are mistaken..."

Natsuki, the stallion, smirked faintly, though was too reserved to let out more than that, blue magic crackling and swirling around his paws, dancing between his fingers. Although he was a dark bay in colour, he could have been mistaken for a pure black horse if not for his mealy muzzle and points of his body, most of which were hidden by his armour and boots. The fox pressed his lips tightly together, refusing to give anything away, his boots sinking into the loam a little more, finding purchase.

Yet, as he lunged, he realised his error, striking too wildly, his footing not as certain as he had thought he was, his world suddenly becoming that of sparking, crackling, snapping, blue electricity. The fox howled, but it was too late for him to draw back, fighting, his body weakening, becoming lighter and lither, any amount of muscle that he had boasted lost in that moment.

He dropped heavily to the ground, even as his own body became lighter, his features a little more delicate, tongue lolling from his mouth as if he could no longer contain it.

"Ohhh..." He whimpered, though James' voice no longer sounded like his own, not like what he remembered. "What... You..."

But the time for him to fight back actively against Natsuki had passed, the fox whimpering and twisting, stripping himself of both his clothes and his armour. It was as if his body was no longer his as he tried to watch his body shifting before his eyes, becoming something else, so light, so twink-ish, that it did not beget the times. He was not female, but he was more feminine, losing the masculine lines of his body, panting, whimpering, his ears slipping more submissively back as his tail wagged and lifted.

"There... Isn't that better?"

Of course, it was not better. But that was all a matter of opinion as Natsuki stalked up to him, the horse's large hooves clad in boots, but still big enough to send a tremor through the ground as he walked. He looked even bigger than James remembered, so tall and overpowering, one part of the fox's mind trying to pull away, to cover himself back up again, his sheath and balls on show.

The other part of his mind, the part that had become more femme boy than the fox that he had been, the proud samurai warrior... Well, that part of him was still a warrior and knew too that there were other ways to win a battle than with brute force. If trickery was the way that Natsuki the stallion wanted to go, he would find that James had all that and plenty more in store for him!

The fox lunged, though he did not have to feign his whimper of desire, letting the new, natural desires of his body come out, wanting the horse, even as he had to get him to let his guard down. Yet maybe Natsuki had not anticipated that particular side effect of his magical trickery, stumbling back, dropping his sword, though it was quite clear that he thought that the fox was no longer any threat at all to him. That was, of course, if he could even have been considered such in the first place...

James nuzzled into his crotch, weak and needy, yet there was strength in him as he whimpered, aching for that cock. He wanted it, couldn't help himself, wrapping his magic far more subtly around the horse even as he made his way down to the equine's simple underwear, barely anything there for James to tear away.

"Unff... Well, this is your rightful place, whore..."

The word could have made him quiver with embarrassment, but all the vulpine did was let out a cry of desire as he suckled on all that shaft, growing from its sheath, as he could get into his muzzle. His opponent's legs trembled as Natsuki shook, swearing, cursing under his breath even as he folded to the ground, right out there in the open, with the fox.

"Yes, suck it..."

The stallion did not realise that James was using his lips on the stud's cock to draw him into his loop of control, to make his mind go blank, to make him do his bidding. If trickery was to be employed, after all, James was going to employ every last dirty little trick in the book, to ensure that he came out on top. The femme boy part of him too lusted for it, making it hard to look for any other option as his fox-ish dick swelled, the horse taking it into his mouth.

They sucked each other's dicks, curving into a sixty-nine position, though the fox had more need about him as the horse pinned him, on top and grinding into his short muzzle while the entirety of James' cock disappeared into the larger, longer muzzle. An equine's cock may have been designed for sucking, but that did not mean that the lust-struck horse was a bottom or a top -- merely a magically induced subject of lust, eyes glazed over, breathing shortly and sharply through his nostrils.

He groaned around James' cock and the fox's heart lifted, a part of him loving that he'd gotten the horse into such a position, though there was more and more he could take. Their swords might have been down, but the two of them were left in such a position that they both felt as if they had the upper paw, in some way. Whether that was true or not was up for debate, however, as James drew that hot length between his lips, keeping his teeth carefully away even as the horse grunted and groaned.

To pull him fully under the control of the fragile web of the spell, James had to act quickly, though he was loathe to release that delicious hunk of cock from his mouth anytime soon. He filled the equine with a little more of his magical influence, making him more susceptible to the ploys there, moaning out loud as Natsuki drew out.

"You're too hot to fight, fox-boi."

Natsuki might have known what he had been doing the first time when he'd transformed James into a weak and needy femme boy, a fox-ish slut who knew nothing more than lust -- or so he'd thought. For James' mind was still in there, conniving to succeed, even as the stallion slammed him down onto all fours, shoving his torso to the ground, all while James moaned lustfully.

"Oh, yes..."

The stallion shoved his nose under the fox's tail, sparing only a moment to taste that gloriously musky hole -- clean but certainly not fresh with the soft aroma of a vulpine clinging right up under the base of James' tail. His tail swirled around that hole, dipping faintly inside, prying him open, tasting him, even though the stallion did not truly have to prepare James for what was to come. Caught up in James' clever web of a spell, he rose over the fox's back, holding him down, though the fox was right where he wanted to be as that hot fuck-stick pressed up to his tail hole.

There was no holding back as his backside was filled, lustful yells and howls cast across the hillside, though there was no one near enough o come to their aid in any way. Enraptured, Natsuki snorted heavily and pounded the fox for all he was worth, once his backside had opened softly around him. His driving cock would have accepted nothing less as James' tongue hung out of his muzzle, caught in a delirium of pleasure.

But then the true game began, the battle of wills and magic as James' backside clenched around the stud. As much as the horse thrust and thrust, it was the fox that controlled the moment, drawing his cum from him even as those big, heavy nuts smacked against his raised behind. Natsuki snorted, ears twitching, unsure what was happening but not able to stop, lost from the moment, his mind slipping away while his hips worked and worked.

"Yes... Fuck me..."

James' eyes gleamed with desire as he milked the horse of his first load of cum, pouring into his backside. But that was not all that he wanted from the equine, milking him more and more, his backside clenching, squeezing, rippling -- all with control over his own body that was magically given. He might have had a more femme body type in that moment than before, but he was every bit the fox he'd been also while the horse was lesser, thrusting mindlessly, lips opening and closing in an equine shriek.

Yet it was all in the pursuit of pleasure, James dragging him down, humiliating him even while he was technically on the bottom -- though anyone who had done such things knew that that didn't mean anything much at all, not really. He moaned out loud, laying his snout down on the ground, his own cock throbbing, ejaculating, though he had not even graced it with the faintest touch of his paws. No, that was not needed, not even as his cock spurted and spurted, taking another load of horse-cum up his arse, his tail lifted as high as it could go, all to encourage the stallion on.

Down and down and down... In milking the horse dry of his seed, he would control him, winning the battle, even though his abdomen could not handle that much cum. Drop after drop, thick spurt after spurt, flowed into him, lightly inflation his lower stomach while James took more than he ever had before. His heart pounded, blood roaring in his ears, tail wiggling, though the feral cry on his lips was one of triumph, his lips stretched into a deluded grin. Truly, in such a case, there could be no one victor, not when things were as twisted as they were.

But maybe that too was just the way it had always been supposed to be, caught up in a lustful yet everlasting fight with each other. Time would tell what would come of the strange relationship they'd found themselves in, whether sexual need would ever again be used as a weapon, though it was not to be said in the moment. All James could do was take that cock, pounding roughly, stretching him out, into his sore and aching backside until the stallion had no more cum left to give.

It was then and only then that the magic wore off, Natsuki blinking, shaking his head, tail flicking and lifting. There was something warm and tight around his cock and his balls ached something terrible, but in a good way. What did that mean? Yet he could not pull out, not as a ring of muscle closed on his cock more demandingly than ever, squeezing his length even as he grunted.

"Ah..."

The...fox? That didn't make sense, heat rushing, clawing viciously, to the horse's cheeks and neck, streaming to the tips of his ears. How in all heaven had he ended up balls-deep in him? He remembered...something. Something, but not much.

Under him, barely clinging to any semblance of consciousness, James groaned.

"Uh... Cur, this is going to take some explaining."

The fox, however, was too far gone to care, barely conscious, blinking slowly, his shaft sending another pulsing load of cum into the ground. With his needs satisfied and his opponent turned so that he no longer knew what was happening, in his books, he had already won.

The trickery of transformation and sexual need would forever be his favourite weapon of the samurai way...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01 A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...in NonHuman
Scientist's Transformation Pt.01 An accident leads to interesting hybrid transformation...in Fetish
Taken by the Tigers Sandor is pinned and forced to fuck by two anthro tigers...in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Alien Queen A man is transformed and re-born as an alien in captivity...in Fetish
The Centaur Coach Ch. 01 A straight(?) boy succumbs to the natural order...in NonHuman
More Stories