Tricks and Treats Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man reminisces about an unexpected Halloween...
11k words
4.58
30.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benrbb
benrbb
160 Followers

This story was going to be an entry in the Halloween 2020 competition, however I did not have time to finish it in time for that.

I thought I'd release it now anyway. It gets a bit farfetched and silly but that's kind of the point of Halloween.

I hope you enjoy it.

Warning: I don't know where this story will lead and no doubt it will end up with themes that some people will not enjoy.

******

Mark lounged back on the sofa and put his feet up on the small coffee table. He grabbed the remote and started to flick through channels on the TV absentmindedly.

Joe came crashing down the stairs in a flurry of falling luggage and bags, throwing himself towards the front door.

"Bro, you need to chill," Mark laughed at him, "how you always late?"

Joe was scrambling, looking for his keys, Mark spied them on the table and picked them up, rattling them.

"Thanks," Joe said, sweat beading on his forehead, "I really appreciate you looking after the place while I'm away. Help yourself to anything you want, food, beer, and the weed is in the drawer over there."

"It's fine bro," Mark replied; he was hyped for Joe, this music thing really seemed to be kicking off and now he'd been given this great opportunity to do an international tour, just as long as he got to the airport in time.

Joe headed towards the door, dragging his cases out with him. Mark started to recline back when Joe shoved his head back through the opening.

"And don't forget, there's a huge party at my parents house tomorrow, you should definitely go, it'll be wild as usual... and I hear Jennifer will be there. Maybe now you're a grown up college geek she might notice you!"

"Prick," Mark shouted at him, chucking a cushion at the door, laughing.

"No you should really go, it's another crazy fancy dress party, do you know how many sexy nurses there will be there. Geez if I didn't have to go, I'd be there in a beat, I had the perfect costume ready and everything. It's still in my room if you want."

"Yeah, maybe," said Mark, "I've not even told anyone I'm home yet so maybe I can surprise them all at the party."

"Bro, you should definitely borrow my costume, no one would know it was you, trust me. You could go totally incognito, be someone totally different for the night, not your normal nerdy self. Surprise them halfway through when they're all drunk, it'll be hilarious."

A car horn blasted outside, Joe grinned and then disappeared, a moment later a door slammed and suddenly there was silence in the house. Mark smiled to himself, Joe was never going to change, they'd been been friends since they were kids, their families growing up together and Mark thought of him as a brother. A slightly lazy, weed smoking brother, but a great guy and an actually talented musician.

They'd been inseparable as children, spending all their time together. While Mark had gone away to college, Joe had ambled through his late teens and then got a job at the local music store, finally moving out of his parents a year ago into this fairly nice apartment.

Mark looked around and laughed, it was way too nice for what Joe was earning from his job, but his parent's had always been there to help him out.

They'd always seemed to be a family of onward success, and around the same time he'd gone to college, they'd moved to their new fancy house over in Haywood.

Mark's mom had been disappointed, her and Patricia Mathison had been great friends as well, and although they'd only moved about ten minutes away she'd cried on moving day.

******

'Mmmm' Joe's mum Patricia, Mark let Joe's words sink in, his mind wandering through old memories. She'd been his first crush, long before Jennifer, and Joe was right about their Halloween parties being wild. They were notorious in the neighborhood, and had only escalated when they had moved upmarket.

Mark had always enjoyed them as Halloween was close to his birthday and the Mathisons used it as an extra excuse to spoil him.

He thought back to the Halloween the year before, a night when everything had changed for him; it was their first party at the new house and it had been messy. His parents and the Mathisons had been partying like they were college freshman, louder and drunker than pretty much everyone else there.

Growing up, Mark's birthday, late in the year, meant that he was always the oldest in his class, getting teased about it until he started to mature faster than the other boys in his grades and the girls started taking an interest. It also meant that he had turned eighteen last year just before the Halloween party, still in his final year of high school and desperate to move on.

Mark was a good looking, if average guy, he hadn't been particularly athletic at school, but not for any reason other than he hadn't been that interested. He'd always been focused on getting into college, of making the most of the opportunities that his parents worked two jobs each to provide for him.

He knew that the girls thought he was attractive but was shy for a reason even he didn't really get. Confident in so many other ways he never had the courage to really go after girls, somehow always ending up as friends.

Joe was in many ways the opposite of Mark, he had an easy laid back manner and 'fuck-it' attitude which Mark figured was fine when you're father runs a bunch of the towns most successful retail shops and your mother was an even more successful lawyer.

It's easy to be laid back when you know you have a safety net.

Whereas Joe had drunk, smoked and fucked his way through his final years at high school, Mark had been mostly sober, dedicated to getting the grades to get him to college.

At the Halloween party last year he'd allowed himself to get slightly drunk, ok, more drunk than he planned to.

For most of the evening it had been fairly uneventful, until Auntie Tricia, as she still insisted he call her, had cornered him, her words slurring and her movements exaggerated.

Auntie Tricia was in her mid 50s and to Mark she had the matured look of a 1990s sex goddess, similar to the women he'd seen on his fathers secret DVDs he'd found as a child. Her once tall blonde elegance had softened into a voluptuous dream as she aged.

She had slinked up to him in her cat burglar costume, standing a bit too close to him and purring.

"Meow," she playfully said, pretending to scratch him with claws.

Her costume consisted of a skin tight, wet look catsuit that clung to every large curve of her body. A long zipper ran down the front from neckline to the crotch, and it was undone a little too far below her breasts, creating a cleavage that enticed Mark however much he tried to ignore it.

There were bracelets and a choker made of rhinestones, and as she stood in front of him she slowly pirouetted on tall black stilettos, looking over her shoulder as she showed off her ass and tail.

"What do you think?" she'd asked, "Do I have a nice tail", swinging the soft cat tail in her hand.

Mark had practically gulped as she turned; the catsuit leggings hugged her long legs with a couple of wide rips revealing hints of flesh just below the curve of her ass. The material was dark, shiny, and very tight, the reflections accentuating the size and roundness of her behind and the way her waist still curved in, highlighted by a belt covered in more rhinestones.

Mark definitely, slightly more drunk than he expected had replied, "you have a great tail Auntie," turning red as he realized what had come out of his mouth.

Auntie Tricia's mouth had curled into a broad smile as she had turned back to him, stepping in close. Her bosom was only inches from him chest and Mark who was slightly taller than her, realized he could see straight down into her deep cleavage.

He concentrated on looking at her face, determined not to let his eyes drop. Her blond hair hung in long, gentle curls down the sides of her cheeks, framing her face as they flowed down, outlining the curve of her large breasts straining against the wet look material.

'Don't look down...'

He stared intently at her eyes, they were a deep hazel color and she'd added dark smoky eye shadow and lashes, eyeliner emphasizing the cat eye look.

The soft pink blusher on her cheeks made her looked flushed and the light coral pink lipstick of her pouting lips glistened.

'Don't look down...'

Mark could smell the sweet rum on her breath, her chest softly rising and falling as she did.

"My, my, young man," she chuckled, " I think that you may be a little drunk, are you suggesting I'm a great piece of tail? That's a little rude don't you think...you're not normally so cheeky"

Mark started to apologize, but Auntie Tricia cut him off laughing.

"ssshhh...," she slurred gently, "you're a grown up young man now...18?...I can't believe you're 18, I haven't even had a chance to give you your birthday present..."

She leaned forward pressing her hands against his chest, the movement squeezing her large breasts even tighter together, her cleavage bulging.

"...and I don't mind you being a little rude, now we're both adults it's ok to say naughty things when we're a bit drunk" she giggled at him, "and I'm flattered; even if I say so myself, I am still a great piece of tail."

Mark didn't feel any less awkward, her hands on his chest, her large warm bust pressing against him.

She looked around them as if to check if they were alone, she'd cornered him in the corridor to the utility room and everyone else was still outside, the narrow space quiet with their breathing.

Whispering conspiratorially, she had said, "...I think I'm also a bit drunk...and when I'm a bit drunk, I'm a bit of a naughty pussy..."

The word had hung in the air, thick between them, Mark's pulse started to race and he felt suddenly hot and lightheaded; maybe it was the fact that all his blood seemed to be rushing south towards his groin and he felt the thin fabric of his cheap, two piece Spiderman costume start to tighten around his crotch.

Maybe she had also been more drunk than he realized, but suddenly Auntie Tricia leaned heavily against him and he rocked back until he was against the wall, her body following till he was crushed between the cold brickwork and her soft warmth.

Pressed together as they were Mark knew that Auntie Tricia, his teenage fantasy and best friends mother could feel every inch of his now rigid cock.

He also realized with horror that she was slowly rubbing her thigh against him, pressing it and feeling it's ridges through the thin material.

She looked up at him smiling, "mmmm...my my Mark, you definitely are a grown up young man now," she said, a hand sliding down his chest. It travelled over his waist, taking time to feel the hint of muscles in his abdomen before continuing to sneak down.

Mark watched shocked as his Auntie Tricia licked her lips, seductively and drunkenly as her fingers reached for the outline of his cock. Without pausing her fingers obscenely ran over the shape, tracing it through his costume.

Mark did not know what to do and stood there frozen as his best friends mom gratuitously groped his cock in the hallway, her movements becoming firmer, her hand starting to grip him through his pants, a soft appreciative moan escaping her lips.

"Auntie Tricia, we can't, my mom...Joe..." he started and she cut him off again, "don't worry about it Mark," she paused looking at him deeply, "trust me it's not a problem."

Mark did not know what she meant by that but he could not ignore how her hand, rubbing more firmly against his cock now, was driving him wild.

She had moved then, and dragging him by the hand, led him into the utility room, slamming the door closed behind them.

Mark backed up like a cornered animal till he bumped up against the dryer. Auntie Tricia stalked him across the room, her fingers on the zip on her catsuit as she slowly moved, the zip sliding down. By the time she had got within a foot of him the zip had reached her belly button.

The catsuit was tight on her and even as it spread open at her chest revealing her pale skin, her bulging breasts were still restrained by the material, her nipples still hidden from view.

"This is what you've wanted to see, isn't it," she said a finger idly tracing a line down her cleavage between the swell of her breasts.

"I've seen you over the years, snatching glances when you think I'm not looking."

Marc felt a rush of embarrassment and excitement.

'I've noticed you staring at me, when I've shown a little too... much...and when you came over to use our pool you always seemed to pay me extra attention."

"I know you liked the way my large breasts looked in my swimsuits and I liked the way you watched me, I got excited knowing what my body does to you. And you know, your shorts were never very good at hiding your excitement, I think I was as desperate to see you, as you were to see me."

Mark's lips felt dry and his heart felt like it was going to crack his ribs; as she spoke he could not help but look down at her chest, watching it move with her deep breaths, desperate for more.

Auntie Tricia smiled at him and got closer again, and Mark knew what was about to happen.

"Did you like to jack off when I wore my bathing suit? was that why you always had to rush off?" she asked looking up at him.

Mark had definitely been more drunk than he realized and he had nodded his head. Auntie Tricia gasped slightly, perhaps shocked that he'd confirmed it so easily.

"Show me," she said, a tingle of excitement in her quiet voice.

Mark had looked at the closed door momentarily, and then reaching down, in one movement pulled the elasticated waist of the costume and his underwear down. His cock sprung out, and stood proud, pointing up at Auntie Tricia.

With his left hand pulling the material out of the way he started to stroke nervously up and down the length of his cock. The tight material of his costume pulled up under his balls, pressing against him, tight like a cock ring, making his cock feel extra swollen.

Auntie Tricia looked at him with shocked delight and open lust, seemingly amazed that he was actually doing it.

"Wow, you really have grown," she breathed, "and you have a beautiful cock."

Mark blushed at the complement, he knew his cock was not abnormally long but it had a weight and width to it, he'd never actually had a woman confirm or compliment it. He grew more excited and started to stroke himself with more confidence, picking up speed and staring desperately at his Aunties tits.

Auntie Tricia saw where his eyes were fixated and she dipped a hand into her top, scooping one, then the other breast out. The shiny black material pressed her large breasts together, her nipples stuck out looking pink and swollen, and Mark wanted to bury his face in the soft space between them.

She reached out her hand and wrapped her warm fingers around his, adding her own movement to his cock and Mark groaned with appreciation.

Her hand guided his pace as they jacked him off together, she seemed to sense his excitement before he could, slowing and changing the rhythm every time he felt the hint of a climax building. He allowed her to dictate their movements, the combined grip of their hands stimulating him in ways he hadn't felt before.

He had reached out with his free hand to her breasts, years of fantasy giving way to the reality of how they felt, heavy and firm, squeezed as they were by the catsuit. Her nipples jutted out proud and she made little gasping sounds as he ran his fingers over them before squeezing and rolling them between his fingertips.

He had leaned forward, his head dipping down to her bosom and burying itself into her cleavage; she giggled and squeezed her breasts firmly together around his face with her upper arms.

Mark started to softly kiss her skin, moving in wider circles across her breasts till his lips met the nub of her right nipple and he latched on.

"ooh...baby, that feels so good" she gently moaned, her hand movement on his cock building in intensity, "do you like sucking on Aunties titties?" and Mark tried to nod his mouth still attached to her nipple rolling it around with his tongue.

Mark delighted in sucking on her breasts, his fingers feeling their curve, lifting them up to feel their weight. Auntie Tricia's free hand stroked the back of his head, ruffling his wavy brown hair, sighing contentedly as he worshipped her breasts.

After a while, she had stopped his hand and smiling at him, sunk down slowly to her knees in front of him.

Her hands reached for his waistband and pulled his costume and underwear down past his knees. He suddenly felt more naked, more vulnerable, as if exposing his thighs made the whole thing more real.

Mark watched as Auntie Tricia appreciated his cock, deliberately avoiding touching it with her hands as her fingertips ran around the contours of his groin.

Her face was inches from the tip of his erection and Mark was desperate for her to open her mouth and to feel the satisfaction of it disappearing in.

He was delighted as she leaned in and her soft pink lips, glistening and wet opened up and gently puckered around the head of his cock. He groaned with frustration as her head went no deeper, her tongue and lips content to tease only the very tip.

Her eyes stared up at him as her glossy lips played with his cock. "Patience," she admonished him and he groaned more, his frustration adding to his excitement.

She continued to lightly play with the tip of his cock as she stroked her hands down the muscles of his legs, her fingers feeling their way up along the inside of his thighs, sending ticklish sensations running up and down.

She did this a few times, seeming to enjoy the feel of his strong legs. The final time her fingers started their journey up his legs, they skirted around the backs of his calves, before stroking up the back of his knees, her fingers tracing the inside of his thighs from behind.

When her hands reached his firm buttocks she made a soft sound of appreciation and Mark felt her kneading his flesh, and then gasped as she pulled his ass cheeks apart, the cool air tickling his anus.

No one had ever touched Mark in this way, the girls who had given him hand jobs or a quick blowjob had focused only on his cock. He was surprised when he felt himself pushing back against her hands, encouraging them to spread his cheeks wider.

Auntie Tricia had seemed to sense immediately what his body was craving and she pulled his cheeks further apart. He looked at her shocked as her fingers delicately stroked across the sensitive rippled skin of his anus and his cock jerked with excitement in her mouth.

Neither spoke a word as she released his cock from her mouth, he felt her hands on his hips, encouraging them to twist around, his feet following in a drunken shuffle until he had his back to her and he felt his cock bumping against the cold metal of the dryer.

Mark felt her hands spreading his ass cheeks again, this time as wide as possible and he felt totally exposed. He could feel cold air on his anus, and he instinctively leant forward over the machine, pushing his hips and ass back towards her.

He felt her fingers on his buttocks, before both her thumbs started to rub lightly up the crevice of his ass, starting where his balls hung, tickling the soft hairs, till they reached his anus.

He could feel the firm tips of her thumbs taking it in turns to press gently and insistently against his tight rear opening.

Suddenly the thumbs disappeared and Mark felt a desperate disappointment, desiring more but ashamed to ask.

Her hand were still on his ass, still spreading him when he felt the warm breath of her mouth skirting across his anus.

He moaned out loud and heard Auntie Tricia laughing, feeling her voice tickle his flesh. The warm wet sensation of her tongue, slippery and wide, licking deeply all the way up his ass crack caused him to cry out loud, "oh my god Auntie, what the fuck?"

benrbb
benrbb
160 Followers