Tricks and Treats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi I'm Emily," the hot nurse said to Mark who was still sitting limp and confused on the floor. "It's very nice to meet you. I'm a friend of Sarah's from college, we like to fool around sometimes and I like it when she's mean. She told me what she wanted to do and it sounded so naughty I just had to be here. As soon as we came in and I saw you with your cock in her ass I knew I wanted it, and it felt amazing, thank you."

Mark just sat there astounded, "eh...no thank you," he finally said, "that was the most amazing Halloween, birthday present I could ever wish for."

"But this will still need to be our secret," Auntie Tricia interjected, "Joe or your family can't know..."

"This was a little something we wanted to do for your birthday, before you go away to college and leave us all behind, we wanted you to not forget us when your fucking all those cute college girls."

Mark nodded, relieved that they all seemed fine with everything. "and when your back from college you should come by the house sometime, we can show you a thing or two that will drive the college girls wild," she continued, giggling, "and if you want to bring one of those young college girls you meet, with you, we wouldn't mind that either."

To be continued...